Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:15 pm

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3614
Location: The unknown
yea I remember Mystery talking about some tribal theory

now where was it, oh yea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAZXslrelc0

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am
Posts: 1880
Mystery's word is like saying "we're born to fail".

We're CHAMPIONS, EVERYONE is born with a natural talent/ability/purpose.

Anything that says otherwise should be looked into with a discerning eye.

The Kidd was bashed on Zan's forum for being arrogant but he's just a confident dude, the pansies there couldn't handle a dude who was certain of himself and lives by solid principles.

The clowns can keep spinning plates all they want, I can make up my own mind and live my way.

_________________
"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:46 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 3201
Location: UK
create wrote:
The Kidd was bashed on Zan's forum for being arrogant but he's just a confident dude, the pansies there couldn't handle a dude who was certain of himself and lives by solid principles.
Personally I always found 'The Kidd's posts very good.. Found myself agreeing with them a lot, more than most of the regular posters on that forum.

Was sad to see him vanish over to realm, as the discourse was lost. I have pointed out posts of his to other people over time, most of them got something from them.

Your comment above is true and very telling in my view.

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3614
Location: The unknown
Why don't you invite the kidd to our forum?

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 321
Location: Switzerland
To see what the seduction/Pick-Up industry is, you just have to look at their picture of what a man should be.

This picture of men is actually the picture of "ideal" men of the social matrix. That picture is disgusting.

Going further: What is a NATURAL in the PU-community? A natural man is someone who does all the Pu-manipulation-shit automatically without thinking about it. This natural man must be the most tragical person...

This is why I think we shouldn't deal with the pick-up community at all! Also the reason why I don't watch the David X video. I got enough pu-poison in my pu-time...


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am
Posts: 1880
Shay wrote:
Why don't you invite the kidd to our forum?
He's a busy man, I'll probably ask him sometime in the future.

_________________
"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am
Posts: 1880
peregrinus wrote:
create wrote:
The Kidd was bashed on Zan's forum for being arrogant but he's just a confident dude, the pansies there couldn't handle a dude who was certain of himself and lives by solid principles.
Personally I always found 'The Kidd's posts very good.. Found myself agreeing with them a lot, more than most of the regular posters on that forum.

Was sad to see him vanish over to realm, as the discourse was lost. I have pointed out posts of his to other people over time, most of them got something from them.

Your comment above is true and very telling in my view.
He was banned from Zan's forum for his views and I got him in touch with Rion to join RELM so he could express them in a place where people were willing to listen to him, he hasn't checked that place in awhile though I don't think.

_________________
"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:25 pm
Posts: 768
Location: Behind my laptop.
Its hardwired guys, Hard-f*ckin'-wired! if you were a caveman back in the caveman days and you were caught cavemanning another cavemans cavegirl back near another cavemans cave he'd gut and f*ckin' rape you alive and eat your corpse!

_________________
Don't be sexist, bitches hate that.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3614
Location: The unknown
Aztecsfinest wrote:
Its hardwired guys, Hard-f*ckin'-wired! if you were a caveman back in the caveman days and you were caught cavemanning another cavemans cavegirl back near another cavemans cave he'd gut and f*ckin' rape you alive and eat your corpse!
Yea that makes perfect sense :)

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:29 pm
Posts: 15
Quote:
Why don't you invite the kidd to our forum?
:shock:


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:00 pm
Posts: 1440
Hineini wrote: *
Quote:
Why don't you invite the kidd to our forum?
:shock:
Oh, how time flies, eh? :)

_________________
I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. - Richard Feynman

If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. - Nikola Tesla


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:29 pm
Posts: 15
:)

It's like part time-travel, part mystery novel.

I'm discovering this forum, going on my own journey - looking back and watching it happen in bits and pieces over the last ten years.

I would like to hear how others feel - reflecting on their last ten years and the significance of this board to them.

How they did and didn't change in perspective, and what they may have started out looking for - and whether they did or didn't find that.

--

There is another old thread topic - WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ULTIMATELY. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=426&start=60

I think it's a very important question.

I wonder - did you find it?

For myself - I'm still turning it over, still finding a way to articulate it. I think it's something like: the freedom to be myself.. alive in myself... comfortable in myself... and women.. are often a strange barometer to that...


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:27 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 3201
Location: UK
Hineini wrote: *
It's like part time-travel, part mystery novel.
I'm discovering this forum, going on my own journey - looking back and watching it happen in bits and pieces over the last ten years.
Grab a drink, a comfy chair and sit down for a good read :)

This tale has plenty of paths to explore with many subplots and surprises along the way.

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 3391
Location: Canada
peregrinus wrote: *
Hineini wrote: *
It's like part time-travel, part mystery novel.
I'm discovering this forum, going on my own journey - looking back and watching it happen in bits and pieces over the last ten years.
Grab a drink, a comfy chair and sit down for a good read :)

This tale has plenty of paths to explore with many subplots and surprises along the way.
Was this thread ever a blast from the past.

I do miss having the Kidd!! around.

_________________
"The heart is deep beyond all things, and it is the man. Even so, who can know him."


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: 

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited