[To others, apologies for all the quotes]
The cool part is what Shay does next. Letting me into her room alone is a big sex indicator, however it doesn't mean you're getting coochie.
Do you always contradict yourself like this?
I pull a sweet trick where I get Shay to help me accommodate myself with her body.
So, what was the trick... I see no mention of it?
As soon as we get closer she pulls out this teddy bear. I immediately notice how psychologically deviant this behavior is to me.
It may be to you, it is not to HER!
Why do you use the word deviant here? Curious I am.
I should automatically be her object and subject of affection. However this is not the case.
Indeed you are not.
Why do you think you should be 'automatically'?
I pay the bear no attention except for an open mind and some critical thoughts.
This in my view is a mistake. I will not go into why, seeing as you already understand the situation perfectly well ;p
As time passes, she plays with the bear. .... She put's the bear in my face and hands him to me several times.
For some reason my gut is saying you handed it back straight away, or pretty soon, dismissing it.
I know at this point I have a 50/50 shot of just whipping my dick out and getting pleased. I decide to play the waiting game and let her jock my swag some more.
I would say you had a lot less than a 50/50 shot, you knew it as well, that is why you 'let her jock your swag' - whatever that means.
It acts as a link. According to her compartmentalization and externalization of sex play, sexuality, and her sense of sensuality--I am the bear. She corroborates my thoughts again talking about how soft I am, how smooth I am, and how cuddly I am. These are features of the furry creature that she puts her sexualization of the world into at times. I say at times because I don't think she fully sexualizes the bear and leaves everyone bereft of sexuality that would make her really asexual with people.
I use this above quote as a generalisation of your comments about the bear.
There are some good observations in there, some are way off though.
You are also missing a key point and also mistaking others.
This is why it did not work.
You really missed a key point here [I know, repetition]
We lose the bear.
YOU lost the bear... not both of you. She still had the bear.
I didn't get the lay due to Shay being placed with baby watching duties, Crystal.
I was actually lucky because I didn't really want to fuck her because I didn't have a condom.
I know she will rationalize us not getting to sex because of her little sister or grandmother.
seems you rationalised for both of you that way
.. You have no idea what she thinks of it.
Be honest with yourself.
There is lots else you can do without fucking, so the condom is an excuse, plain and simple.
It was interesting too that when I made out with her and commanded her to lift up her shirt so we could get down to business she refused.
Yup, you commanded her and it failed.
That is interesting, I agree.
It is psychologically deviant from the social norm to have an object of affection that is not the person you're after.
Why is it?
Transference is normal and happens a lot.
Given that you say this, how can you say your previous quote.. To me they contradict each other.
This female may also be an x-factor for me because she submitted so easily and was ready to give it up so easily.
You may need to explain this further.
-She did not submit.
-She was not ready to give it up easily.
1. It's not really a contradiction in my experiences. For example, getting to a girl to take her shirt off, but the panties don't come off. That's happened to me a few times.
2. Making simple commands that seem innocent. "lean forward, move your legs a little, etc." I use them all the time to get my hands on that coochie, boobs, get clothes off.
3. I'm pulling from my readings of Freud. Most people get rid of comfort items like blankets, pillows, biting nails, sucking thumbs etc. by the time they hit puberty. Name a keepsake to me that you have which has significant sentimental value. I mean a keepsake that you've had for years. Chances are you don't.
4. A person should automatically be the object of affection (again from Freud). Name the last time you ate a steak when you hunger wasn't your feeling, get my drift?
5. Break the mistake down for me. Sometimes I'm stupid.
6. Yeah, I did hand the bear back quickly. My first thought was that I didn't need to worry about the bear.
7. I really did believe I had a 50/50 shot of whipping it out. However, I don't like being interrupted. Her 16yr old sister was still in out the room around the time. Also swag=swagger. It's your style.
8. She puts the bear away. Do you mean that her sublimation of the bear as me is bad?
9. Yeah, I'm rationalizing. It's still a bad habit. True there's a lot a we can do, but I have this bad habit called tunnel vision.
10. See #3 for my reasoning behind it being psychologically deviant. Keep in mind, deviant only means different, not bad.
11. I can see where you think the two statements contradict each other.
12. I can see your argument. My analysis is future reasoning. My first thought was that there wasn't much time left before I was hitting. Obviously, I don't get what an x-factor is even though I've read those articles and posts 5 times.
Nice flaming guys. Peregrinus thanks for the Insight.