Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:05 am

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:33 am
Posts: 1794
Location: Czech Republic
For example, I had this belief that if I'd have sex with a woman, I would have done someting that would make her look like the dirt, trash etc
I had this in a form of feeling my sexual drive hardly being existent in my life and having a reaction to sex as "No, I do not want this"

I've spent some time with a woman I knew only a little before (she invited herself into my life pretty much, more info maybe later) and she mentioned to me she enjoyed sex if the man acts towards her like she's trash pretty much.
Today I was doing inner work, trying to see why I have such reaction to sex like I have (not wanting it, feeling it's unpleasant, etc) and I thought "Maybe it seems like I am making the woman look like a trash by having sex" or something of this sort

Seems like it has hit the truth, inner reactions changed and now it doesn't feel so bad and it feels like my sexual desire can be felt more.

I am not at all cured and not able to have sex really (My only exception I can and did have sex with are INFPs, for some reason), but this was meant like an example of how you can use your surroundings to reflect on what you have in yourself.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:13 pm
Posts: 302
Location: Italy
fufe wrote: *
For example, I had this belief that if I'd have sex with a woman, I would have done someting that would make her look like the dirt, trash etc
I had this in a form of feeling my sexual drive hardly being existent in my life and having a reaction to sex as "No, I do not want this"

I've spent some time with a woman I knew only a little before (she invited herself into my life pretty much, more info maybe later) and she mentioned to me she enjoyed sex if the man acts towards her like she's trash pretty much.
Today I was doing inner work, trying to see why I have such reaction to sex like I have (not wanting it, feeling it's unpleasant, etc) and I thought "Maybe it seems like I am making the woman look like a trash by having sex" or something of this sort

Seems like it has hit the truth, inner reactions changed and now it doesn't feel so bad and it feels like my sexual desire can be felt more.

I am not at all cured and not able to have sex really (My only exception I can and did have sex with are INFPs, for some reason), but this was meant like an example of how you can use your surroundings to reflect on what you have in yourself.
Hmmm...this is what turns her on. But you, what turns you on?
If is the same, seems a win-win situation...or you think that this is more a form of what you self-teached because of movies?

_________________
The more baggage you remove around yourself the more clearly you can perceive others - Altair


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:44 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 3086
Location: UK
Mirror

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:33 am
Posts: 1794
Location: Czech Republic
Didn't have anything to do with movies. I was told this by my mother + I observed her fucked up "relationship" with my father, whom she never wanted from the start. Lot of stuff around this


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 3281
Location: Canada
Quote:
The heart is deep beyond all things, and it is the man. Even so, who can know him.
There's definitely truth in the law of attraction. What you allow yourself to become will determine what is attracted to you and what you cling to. It's a reflection of your inner world.

_________________
"The heart is deep beyond all things, and it is the man. Even so, who can know him."


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:27 pm
Posts: 413
peregrinus wrote: *
Mirror
Mirror Mirror in this World... why the Hell I am getting still Ignored?? :twisted:

_________________
1ThewholeWorldbesearchinforthosewho'dbesearchinforthemselves.

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:00 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 3086
Location: UK
The GK2 wrote: *
Mirror Mirror in this World... why the Hell I am getting still Ignored?? :twisted:
Because you are conflicted and the world is listening to the loudest message

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:27 pm
Posts: 413
peregrinus wrote: *
The GK2 wrote: *
Mirror Mirror in this World... why the Hell I am getting still Ignored?? :twisted:
Because you are conflicted and the world is listening to the loudest message
:shock:

_________________
1ThewholeWorldbesearchinforthosewho'dbesearchinforthemselves.

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:27 pm
Posts: 413
The Truth hurts.

The Art of giving the Truth w/o hurting... that's... that is a Virtue to take Bow to!

[ img ]

_________________
1ThewholeWorldbesearchinforthosewho'dbesearchinforthemselves.

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: 

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited