Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:35 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:46 am 

enelkei wrote:
Watch the Jim Carrey Starred Truman Show, to get an idea of what the social matrix is like.
Just finished watching it now. WOW! Great movie. An eyeopener really (kind of), in a wierd way. THANKS!!!

So who is behind the Social Matrix or the Matrix in general? I say it's the ones who controls the money and money supply (the big banksters, big companies etc) and everyone else is just paid slaves, really. And media is their greatest tool (the one who controls the media, controls YOUR mind).

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:15 am 

The GK wrote:
So who is behind the Social Matrix or the Matrix in general? I say it's the ones who controls the money and money supply (the big banksters, big companies etc) and everyone else is just paid slaves, really. And media is their greatest tool (the one who controls the media, controls YOUR mind).
well in regards to what we are talking about here, it's mainly The companies who sell things such as fashion, cosmetics, cars, music, products. But it's so wide because everything is connected like in a spider web.

For example: MTV Music videos go hand in hand with fashion, cosmetics, fancy cars, night club scenes (drinks). All presenting women as sex objects\'the prize' while men are the suckers who need to buy things or be rich in order to win the women's attention.

of course it's also bad for women because the media tells them all the time that they need to buy cosmetics, go on diets, buy fashion, hide their Wrinkle, get a boob job or plastic surgery to keep looking young, spend money and time in beauty salon - because if they don't, they won't attract men.

so in the end everbody loses except for the ones who are making money- 'the architects':
The company Owners, the fashion designers, music and film producers, advertisers, etc....

of course that the matrix is better for women than men (esp. young women) because within the social matrix they are 'the prize' and can have free dinner dates, gifts or sleep with so many men of their choice- often just because of how they look. While so many men are suckers buying stuff for women, paying money for female attention hoping to 'get some'.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:21 am 

Sniper wrote:

of course that the matrix is better for women than men (esp. young women) because within the social matrix they are 'the prize' and can have free dinner dates, gifts or sleep with so many men of their choice- often just because of how they look. While so many men are suckers buying stuff for women, paying money for female attention hoping to 'get some'.
Hm, I actually think women suffer just as much from the belief-system in our societies. They have a huge pressure on their shoulders to be the type of girl that the society wants. And the ones that aren't pretty, they suffer a lot since they have no chance to be that kind of girl.
And of course women suffer from the superficial women-image we have these days. Its all about looks. Guys are conditioned to praise a pretty girl, no matter what person she is behind her looks. They have almost no chance to build confidence in their personality since guys only go after their looks. Its no wonder that some of them act bitchy because they disregarded their personality since society and noone give her the chance to build their personality. And if they start losing their looks, they get very unhappy since they lose everything they thought they had to actually be someone.

I think its a tragic circle where women and men suffer, altough differently, but surely as much. Some say that its womens own fault. But thats as saying that its mens own fault that they don't see that something is wrong.

The good thing is, by becoming a confident and happy guy, we also help women to see that there's a world behind looks, a much bigger and fullfilling world...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:38 am 

There's a trend here for bigger women to dress sexy, a friend of mine was asking me this in the club as he's not from here "why do these big girls try to look attractive?" I told him it was a common trend.

Honestly they'd have no problem gettin a dude but society creates this fucked up dynamic (especially in environments like that) in their heads they were probably thinkin all kinds of shit cuz they're more on the heavy side, dressing sexy is something they have to do to get some sort of attention anyways and that's the best they can count on, you could see it on all their faces.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:37 pm 

It's a nice, slow Firday afternoon at work and I thought I'd just drop by.

Blimey, there are some really good posts in here. Almost every post is brilliant. I particularly like this one:

peregrinus wrote:
It is a curtain pulled over their whole lives that they cannot see, because it is everywhere around them. Only when they find the break and walk through it do they start to see it from the other side.
That's exactly how it's done in my view.

peregrinus wrote:
Even then, some choose to walk back to the original side. (Picking the steak, rather than real life)
Surely this cannot be done! No one can evolve backwards, unless their memory is erased - just as Cypher asked Smith to.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:40 pm 

Cypher was enjoying his steak just fine while knowing full well it was bullshit, you know.... :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:49 pm 

Wow. Just wow.

A friend was telling me that he read a book called the 'fear of freedom'. He said that the author explains that the individual with this syndrome does not want to take responsibility for themselves and feels safer in the system.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:51 pm 

Scarf wrote:
Wow. Just wow.

A friend was telling me that he read a book called the 'fear of freedom'. He said that the author explains that the individual with this syndrome does not want to take responsibility for themselves and feels safer in the system.
Sounds like society at large to me...it's an epidemic in modern society today...
Quote:
Wow. Just wow.
Is this revelation or sarcasm? :|

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:00 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
My cousins, immediate and close family members have chosen marriage. Out of the three that are married, one marriage is uninspired, the other two are falling apart.

All marriages were arranged. I could never understand and always questioned why they lowered themselves to such a state considering that they were all born and raised in Western countries and were generally attractive individuals. It just makes sense that they ignore everything and do what their parents tell them to. I'm glad that my question has been answered.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:07 pm 

Scarf wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
My cousins, immediate and close family members have chosen marriage. Out of the three that are married, one marriage is uninspired, the other two are falling apart.

All marriages were arranged. I could never understand and always questioned why they lowered themselves to such a state considering that they were all born and raised in Western countries. It just makes sense that they ignore everything and do what their parents tell them to. I'm glad that my question has been answered.
Ah, so revelation then...very good. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:57 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Cypher was enjoying his steak just fine while knowing full well it was bullshit, you know.... :geek:
Ya, this ^ just blew my mind :shock: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:02 pm 

Haha! Nice to know I still got it. ;)

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:57 pm 

This reminds me of something:

The generation of children after world war II (children who grew up in the 50's) esp. in American saw 'the matrix' that was in America back then. They didn't like the fact that people were slaves to capitalism, the war in Vietnam and they rebeled against those. They wanted to change America and the world (The peak of that was Woodstock in 1969 where people beleived that something was going to change for good).

But the change didn't happen....
America became more capitalistic and still fights wars in other countries (like Iraq).

Most of the hippies have neglected their ideals and went back to live an ordinary capitalistic life.

So these guys saw the matrix that was back then in America, hated it and then went back into it without having their memory erased...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:29 am 

The Social Matrix, is what you define it to be. It exists as a level of general society. But also as the collective beliefs of the people you associate with. And most importantly what you have allowed to be pushed into your psyche, your inner space.
Evolutionary psychology and biology states that in any system the gene's and organisms will attempt to turn the system in their favor. Evolution takes time, what does not take very much time is memes (ideas). If the system wasn't hijacked for the advantage of others it would be good. Sounds good in theory...but then again so does communism.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:25 am 

Sniper wrote:
PUA community = women are the prize, you suck, you need to fix yourself to win their attention. That's the underline message :|

so since you suck, go and take seduction bootcamps, approach 1000-5000 women if you have to (because you suck), buy more and more seduction products - until you can finally win and get the prize (the pussy).
:lol: right on the money

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:26 am 

It is easy and romantic to think that the people are all "victims" of the matrix from the big boys who profit from it, but we are very complicit in it.

Safety over freedom. At least you have an answer about what to do and how things are supposed to be -- and a goal. Sure I'm not deeply fulfilled but at least I have my basic creature comforts met and I have this very clear image of what WILL fulfill me (money sex etc) and I've been shown that there ARE a few lucky ones who get it all and it COULD be me.

Take that all away and you are triggering deep fears, particularly the fear of death -- now what do I do? If none of that mattered what am I left with? Fear of freedom = fear of death as has been alluded to in this very cool thread already.

It's a master shape shifter and brilliant at convincing you that you've got the answers when you're right in the midst of it.

If you are "going to get out of the matrix" because it's going to be the thing that finally gets you money and pussy and make you special - smarter and better than everyone "in the matrix", then you are deep inside it thinking you're not. A level of self honesty and abandonment is required that is rare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNSXAViW ... ure=relmfu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:32 pm 

And btw big props to you and all who talk about this stuff honestly - are about seeing through it and helping others to do so. It's not nearly as sexy as a "10 steps to get laid for $37.00." After getting the glimpses to the other side it is definitely a conscious choice to keep moving on, or to just use it to exploit everyone else and telling them what they want to hear .. even selling the idea of the matrix to help them "win" inside of it is a new one i'm seeing these days!

When I said "we" I just mean people in general in terms of being complicit - at the core of their being, no matter how many layers of bs are on top of it everyone knows there is something deeper and there is some level of choice to keep it as it is because it's less scary than the alternative (the unknown).

Historically most of those who spoke out for truth and against the illusion were killed - they know this is a likely result and still keep on!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:27 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Valentine's Day is a great example of the hold the social matrix has on society at large. 8-)
Although in Japan it is the women who buy
the men ALL the gifts. TopsyTurvy in a
cultural frame.

And cultural conditioning and religious conditioning
and subculture conditioning is also in the SMatrix,

especially media conditioning. Lots of sources.

All that is programmed on you. Including that you
are a a boy or a girl. (that´s your first programming)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:38 pm 

Food for thought fellas - in order to change your social value, let us imagine it takes hypothetically 20 people endorsing you or approving you to get rid of one rejection.

This is just abstract, but let us imagine a scenario.

We have a 22 year old introverted, kinda nerdy guy who has never had much social success. In fact, he has had say a fair amount of bullying in his life. For him to fully change his energy, we would need him to get 20 people at a minimum to like him or to accept him in order to change his global social value, or as I abbreviate - GSV.

GSV is determined by a few factors:

Resources (R), Status (S) and Perception by others (PO). Resources are things more than money, they are also stuff like your looks and charm.

R+S x PO = GSV.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:50 pm 
Malarkey :geek:

Edit: Energy has nothing to do with society. Just like social success doesn't have anything to do with status. You can be homeless and have a vibration high enough to have sex with women and many friends.