Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:48 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:12 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Why the hell are you copy/pasting double posting for? :|
cause I thought you missed my post and that's why you didn't answer..

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:14 am 

That's what PM's are for...and you didn't pose any questions. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:20 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
That's what PM's are for...and you didn't pose any questions. :geek:
Ok so my question is:

when I said this:
Quote:
I didn't mean that you have to be emotional all the time, but not being able to be emotional at all with your keeper does not sound good to me.

Sure as men we are logical but we are not robots.
I meant to ask: if you are not able to be emotional at all with your keeper- is she really a keeper?
it doesn't sound healthy to not be able to be emotional sometimes (as long as you are not doing it from a symp\AFC mindset- and I know you are not....).

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:36 am 

If you would have READ my previous responses, you would have seen this gem:
Quote:
I'm still plenty emotionally interested in my main squeeze...it's just boils down to the matter of knowing when she NEEDS to SEE IT. Doesn't matter about how I FEEL about it or when I WANT to show it...you have to condition yourself to show your vulnerability when SHE NEEDS TO SEE IT.
More time reading...less time copy/pasting and getting antsy. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:55 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
I'm still plenty emotionally interested in my main squeeze...it's just boils down to the matter of knowing when she NEEDS to SEE IT. Doesn't matter about how I FEEL about it or when I WANT to show it...you have to condition yourself to show your vulnerability when SHE NEEDS TO SEE IT.
I did read this but when you say:
Quote:
it's just boils down to the matter of knowing when she NEEDS to SEE IT. Doesn't matter about how I FEEL about it or when I WANT to show it
it sounds as if she has the power and you can't be yourself when you want to...
so am I missing something here?

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:00 am 

I guess you are...the answers you are looking for are currently present and accounted for in this thread...it just appears that you are not yet prepared to handle this truth. I admit, like StevieP said, it's a hard pill to swallow...but no one ever said the red pill wasn't. :ugeek:

Be well, friend. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:18 am 

Ok, I'll read the thread again, confront and then accept the truth ;)

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:38 am 

Be like Tupac...he was a thug and a poet, if he was JUST a thug or JUST a poet he would be a lot less intresting than being a contrast. I think what Kidd is saying is you have to flip flop between hot and cold, and to know when to be what...again, treating them accordingly. Am I warm? :)

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:26 pm 

Sniper, here’s another way to look at it.

The answer to your question is pretty blatant throughout this thread, you just don’t want to accept/see it. So think of it like this:

If I could, I would love to quit my high pressure job and just drink beer all day and eat taco bell, and do whatever I want without a care in the world. Sure it would be easy and fun, but… I know what the long term effects of this would be – so when push comes to shove and the going gets rough, I make a logical decision based on my values to not give in and choose a higher road that will yield far more satisfactory results in the long term.

I also sometimes wish I could just give in and be a symp, spill my emotions, irrationally and emotionally act out, share my devoted loving feelings for her, buy her gifts and adore her like a little puppy, AND she would love and want me even more for it.

But, because I know the truth (which is spelled out in this thread, and yes hard to accept) and value a higher road where women are in abundance, do anything to please me, and relationships are on my terms, when push comes to shove, I make the logical decision to act in my better interest based on knowing the truth and what I value.

Sometimes the right thing to do is the most difficult

Boils down to this: Do you want the short term satisfaction of getting all emotional and lovey dovey all the time, or do you want the long term success of a life full of beautiful women aiming to please in any way possible?

It’s a very hard pill to swallow, it’s depressing to realize life is not a Disney movie, but now that I know the truth and have a choice – I am fully responsible for the fruit (or lack thereof) my decisions and actions bear.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:46 pm 

...anyway, wasn't this thread supposed to be about a revolutionary new solution to PE?
:lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:58 pm 

StephenP wrote:
...anyway, wasn't this thread supposed to be about a revolutionary new solution to PE?
:lol:

You know man...maybe not for this crowd...maybe not. 8-)

Oh...and your response to Sniper was very poignant...good stuff. :geek:

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:45 am 

Sniper wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
I did read this but when you say:
Quote:
it's just boils down to the matter of knowing when she NEEDS to SEE IT. Doesn't matter about how I FEEL about it or when I WANT to show it
it sounds as if she has the power and you can't be yourself when you want to...
so am I missing something here?

Sniper, Look at it this way...

say you have a dog right, and you know for a fact that this dog WILL GET HUNGRY!, but you only feed this dog t 5 PM each day. now, if for some reason you are going out and you feed the dog at 1 PM, the dog will know that something is wrong and probably be skeptical about eating because it knows that it usually gets fed at 5. you have the food (Power) and can give it when you feel like, even though you have programmed this dog to eat at 5!

so in essence, the female is hungry at times for a little emotion. Kidd knows when to administer this medicine, but he gave it to her a little early the other day. KIDD has the Medicine she needs. so he HAS the power.

can you dig it? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:39 am 

I kinda over fed her too. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:45 am 

women don't want your emotional baggage, as much as you want to do it, it is you the one that have to control your own shit, not her

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:40 am 

Prodigy wrote:
so in essence, the female is hungry at times for a little emotion. Kidd knows when to administer this medicine, but he gave it to her a little early the other day. KIDD has the Medicine she needs. so he HAS the power.

can you dig it? :lol:
Yes I understand (great analogy BTW :) )
but here is what was on my mind when I was reading this (and maybe this is what I need to let go off).

Kidd, I know you have the power (the medicine) and I know you are not a symp.
But if it's power we are talking about and a keeper- if you can't express what you feel sometimes when you feel like it- then doesn't she have the power over here?

note: 'I said express what you feel sometimes when you feel like it'

so I don't mean that you are like a symp who tells a woman he loves her every 10 minutes and always seeking for her approval. I said: express what you feel sometimes when you feel like it...

I'm thinking about it right now: suppose that I find my keeper and she loves that I'm logical (unlike the emotional simps she has dated).
I'm not going to be emotional all the time But if I have to stop and think every time I feel like being emotinal: 'wait a minute, is this the right time now to be emotional or should I wait for a better time'.

Then who really has the power here? :|

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:03 am 

You do...because it is in YOUR power to not do what you WANT to do...but what NEEDS to be done...that is the true measure of a man. :ugeek:

It'll make sense to you one day...

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:00 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
You do...because it is in YOUR power to not do what you WANT to do...but what NEEDS to be done...that is the true measure of a man. :ugeek:

Ok I admit that right now I still don't get it 100% but I will ponder on it until it 'clicks' and maybe it will take some more time until I fully get it. But I'll mark this thread so that I can always come back to it to think about it and ponder on it.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:07 am 

Sniper wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

Ok I admit that right now I still don't get it 100% but I will ponder on it until it 'clicks' and maybe it will take some more time until I fully get it. But I'll mark this thread so that I can always come back to it to think about it and ponder on it.
Wait you can mark threads, no wonder you find shit so quickly can you tell me how to do this so I don't have to search through this place trying to find what I need to find.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:27 am 

So you do what needs to be done and not what you want to do?

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:53 pm 

Way of a Natural wrote:

Wait you can mark threads, no wonder you find shit so quickly can you tell me how to do this so I don't have to search through this place trying to find what I need to find.
remember that this is Sniper's forum, he can do anything he wants :lol: