Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:41 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Describing the observer
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:41 am 

Hey Kidd,

first of all I can tell you that I finally start to grab what you're telling us here. I read your section once and I thought that its not the path I'm going. I saw in your forum posts that your path has the same destination as Brent but I couldn't see how your skills that you present in your section should lead to that. To be honest, I thought its just another "technique" and therefore I didn't take that serious for myself.

Well, this is not true at all, I see now. You may word your path differently and have the focus on different things sometimes but its THE path. The one also taken by Brent, Jake etc. It took me months to finally see this.

So I'd like to ask you about the observer. How would you describe the observer and the state he's in?

Angelo from Social-Buddha told me months ago that he thinks about himself as being in a bubble. You have your bubble around yourself and you decide who and what can enter your bubble (on your terms). As soon as you think about the pretty girl standing there ("oh, she's hot, I hope she comes over"...) you give her your power and you let her into your bubble, on her terms.

Would you agree on that concerning the observer?

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:11 pm 

Wow...didn't know all of that...and really don't even know how to feel about it. :|

What was the 'lightbulb moment" for you?...what was it that finally made you say, "Eureka! I finally get where he's coming from!" ? :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:39 pm 

Well, I should have been more clear in my post.

For the most part I refered to your Pimposophy, the posts that you wrote like 10 years ago. I didn't understand them, took them as something different as what they really are. As I said, I thought about them as a technique, as "acting" not being. The same about your normal forum posts that refered to the pimposophy section. But you had many other posts which I understood in the right way where you clearly stated that its about the mindset.

So it comes down to me not understand the true meaning of a lot of your posts and therefore not learning anything from them. But also to me still waiting for the "magic pill". Like my "hope" in doing affirmations and someday just waking up an BEING it. Responsibility for myself? Not really.

Lightbulb moment: It was not one single point. In the last few months I'v noticed several things and got more aware concerning my behaviour towards the outer world and myself in general. Noticing how much bullshit it really is to be concerned about how others react to me, being aware that there is an "I" that exists for himself and not for the reactions of other people, especially women. Yay, writing this down feels great... And with this awareness I remembered your posts and messages from others, like the "bubble" from Angelo or the "observer" from you. And I saw them in a different light. The observer/happy man lives for himself, and he observes and has relationships with other people because he likes it, not because he needs it.

Don't understand me wrong, I was not a broken person before. I have a great life, great friends, many hobbies and I love my studies (Philosophy). But I was in a certain very limited paradigm of self-development, a mixture of things I learned as a child, still much crap left from my time in the PU community, wrong understanding of certain things and quite important, a certain helplessness concerning changing myself. Feeling overwhelmed by my own negative beliefs.

I hope, this makes stuff clearer so you may understand ;)

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:27 pm 

Very interesting indeed. :ugeek:

To answer your question, I've always felt observing was like being able to see The Matrix like Neo did in the first movie right after he imploded Agent Smith and gazed upon the otter 2 agents...that's how it feels to me. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:38 pm 
Site Admin

Dr. Awesome wrote:
You have your bubble around yourself and you decide who and what can enter your bubble (on your terms).
This bit is ok
Dr. Awesome wrote:
As soon as you think about the pretty girl standing there ("oh, she's hot, I hope she comes over"...) you give her your power and you let her into your bubble, on her terms.

Would you agree on that concerning the observer?
NO!

Mind u, I would not be thinking that bit in quotes.

It would more be a mild curiosity... I do not see women who I think "I hope she comes over", that is such a f**ked up message to yourself.

Also, you can observe her without inviting her into your bubble, you can also do it without giving away your "power".

Such dis-empowering words in that quote. I would re-write most of it.
It tells me what the person who wrote it thinks and it is not neo seeing the matrix, in the sense that Kidd describes, it is someone still firmly in the matrix.
Dr. Awesome wrote:
The observer/happy man lives for himself, and he observes and has relationships with other people because he likes it, not because he needs it.
This is more like it

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:08 pm 

When I'm observing, and I see a 'hot chick'...I might think, 'Yeah, she's attractive...'...and that's about it. But, if I notice she might be jocking, then I might look around and think, 'Hmmmm...looks like she is checking me out...because I don't see any direct competition anywhere in my immediate vicinity.'.

Never needy, never invested...ALWAYS logical. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:17 pm 

This just came to me...

In fact, it is actually less like observing and more like learning and interpreting a new language...when you learn a new language, you spend most of your time interpreting what others are saying. Whilst interpreting, you are not putting any slants or spins on ANYTHING...all you are doing is trying to figure out what they are saying as ACCURATELY AD POSSIBLE so that your response and behaviors are APPROPRIATE TO THE SITUATION.

Maybe this helps...

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:45 am 

Thank you both very much!

@ Peregrinus: You're very right that I am still "firmly in the Matrix" but its not that I didn't try to see and BE behind it over the last one year. Trying to change my thoughts to empowering ones, trying to change my view on the social world, trying to let the shit go etc. But I always gave it up and became the victim again (till I started from new), feeling overwhelmed by my own beliefs, having the impression of not being able to let that limiting crap go. Irrational? Yes, I know but I didn't see a way out.

About the fucked up, disempowering thoughts. I know that they're poison but what if they come up automatically? And then you would try to let them go, doing releasing "sessions" on them but still the next time they come up as intense as before? Wouldn't you feel powerless and "desperate"?

@ Kidd: Thats a good explanation, thanks. I see that such limiting thoughts as I wrote above don't even come up in both your minds, Kidd/Peregrinus.

The learning a new language metaphor is very interesting. The rational approach to things: Thats something I started to do in the last few weeks, looking at things/happenings more from a rational point of view. Which also let me remember and understand your posts.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:55 pm 

Dr. Awesome wrote:

@ Peregrinus: You're very right that I am still "firmly in the Matrix" but its not that I didn't try to see and BE behind it over the last one year. Trying to change my thoughts to empowering ones, trying to change my view on the social world, trying to let the shit go etc. But I always gave it up and became the victim again (till I started from new), feeling overwhelmed by my own beliefs, having the impression of not being able to let that limiting crap go. Irrational? Yes, I know but I didn't see a way out.
to me there is no way out,that's when you let go

About the fucked up, disempowering thoughts. I know that they're poison but what if they come up automatically? And then you would try to let them go, doing releasing "sessions" on them but still the next time they come up as intense as before? Wouldn't you feel powerless and "desperate"?
to me there is no way out,that's when you let go

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:11 pm 
Site Admin

Dr. Awesome wrote:
But I always gave it up and became the victim again
Of course you did, it is easier.
Dr. Awesome wrote:
About the fucked up, disempowering thoughts. I know that they're poison but what if they come up automatically? And then you would try to let them go, doing releasing "sessions" on them but still the next time they come up as intense as before?
In that case, I would say that what you are trying to release is not the real issue.

There is something beneath it that remains.

Dig deeper and see what you find.

-

If you rip the top off a weed, it will grow back.
You have to take all the roots out to really remove it.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:46 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
When I'm observing, and I see a 'hot chick'...I might think, 'Yeah, she's attractive...'...and that's about it. But, if I notice she might be jocking, then I might look around and think, 'Hmmmm...looks like she is checking me out...because I don't see any direct competition anywhere in my immediate vicinity.'.

Never needy, never invested...ALWAYS logical. 8-)
Something in common finally :mrgreen: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 am 

Speaking about the "bubble" metaphor is one I really like to use for myself and the best way I can describe it is as follows.

As you work on yourself, focus on creating an amazing life for yourself, etc....your bubble starts to expand.

When most people first start out in the game, your bubble is very small. For others to really take notice of you, your bubble basically has to collide/interact with theirs. If your bubble is small this means you will have to be standing very close to them for them to even take notice that you exist. As your bubble expands it reaches out much further and you will be interacting with other people's bubbles from great distances, across an entire room and even across the world(think in terms of fame). If you share a room with a woman who also has created a large bubble for herself, interaction will be unavoidable, even if no words are ever spoken, you will be sharing the same energy field and you will both be aware of it. If you have a bubble that takes up an entire room, this is having a glowing aura or magnetic presence that attracts attention from everyone in the room simply by you just being in the room.

What this will do for you is create a natural competition amongst the people that are within your bubble. In observing what's going on around you, what you will notice is that everyone in the room is taking notice of you in some way. And what they will all notice is the same thing, that everyone is noticing you. This will cause some of them to start hating on you due to all the attention being on you and it will cause others to start competing for your attention as they will realize you're a limited resource and everyone in the room seems to be focused on you, they will be trying to figure out how to get you to focus on them. The natural order of things is that you will mostly only focus on others who have been born with/created a large bubble for themselves as well. This is ultimately how attraction works. Thinking of it in this way allows my mind to model any room or space I'm in and see who's who and what is being communicated below the surface energetically.

As some of you will notice as your bubble expands....women you haven't seen in awhile will all the sudden just flip a switch the first time they see you since your bubble expanded to collide with hers. She's literally feeling you now from a distance and she can't help but take notice, the closer you get the more she feels you and you become impossible for her to ignore. All of Kidd'z advice is how to expand your bubble essentially, just put in different terms. Create a model in your mind that works for you and take his advice and feed it into that model so your mind can create a picture of how you interact with the world. Another way to think of it would be that you're in a video game where all your stats/power bar are being subconsciously shown to everyone around you. They know exactly who you are and what you're about no matter what you claim to be. I actually like to combine that model with the bubble model personally. The last thing I will say about it so you can understand the energy that you're bringing to the table in these interactions is that the energy that exists within your bubble is essentially sexual energy and when people feel it, bc we live in a massively sexually repressed society, you are making the majority of people uncomfortable to be in your presence bc it reflects back to them their own insecurity with feeling such a strong energy.

I remember going to Whole Foods several months ago and saw the rapper 2chainz standing outside on the phone with his dog. I never got closer than 25 feet away from him and I could feel an incredibly strong energy coming off of him, like I had never felt before around another person actually. Most people can't even consciously feel it though, it's subconscious for the majority of people but yet it pulls in their attention and mesmerizes them.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:08 am 

Kind of a side note that anyone that has gone through the process and been expanding their bubble with notice and attest to and it's something you can look for and observe. I ignore most men when I'm out and about anywhere I go but there are a few men here and there that are unignorable. As you become a man that's unignorable yourself your attention will be drawn to other men that are also unignorable and there will be this recognition that's mutual. You will both look at each other in a real and genuine way, like your the only people in the area that aren't being fake with everyone. It will either just be a glance of recognition or even a head nod like....I see what your about and respect it. Alpha respects Alpha....or....Real recognize Real

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:09 pm 

I'm a Sigma tho...Alphas see me coming ONLY if I allow them to 8-)

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:40 am 
haha, just making up the names now. Before you were the alpha and the omega. I hear you though. Cloak first, let them ask questions second. :lol: