Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:19 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:41 am 

Hey Kidd,

you said anyone can get laid by submitting to women's WANTS \ give his power away (this means that the guy will get laid but won't have women on his terms and he will be under their control).

Now you said that 'women's Wants' could be financial or emotional.
So I want to see if I understand you correctly:

Hot women are getting emotional attention all the time so a symp(AFC) will have to spend money on them if he goes on that path.

For women who are less hot and get less attention it might be enough if the symp(AFC) just gives them emotional attention (again, if he chose to go on that path)

of course there are hot women who never had anyone submitting to their Wants or Women that are not hot and still got a lot of attention so they want a guy to spend money on them.
But I was talking in general here....

did I get it right?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:11 am 

Yeah, basically...

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:57 am 

Also, some women just LOVE sex, so they wanna fuck lol Simple as that!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:14 am 

ManniJa wrote:
Also, some women just LOVE sex, so they wanna fuck lol Simple as that!
Haha this is true as well! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:41 am 

yes but I think that when it comes to hot women who know that they are hot and has recieved a lot of attention already, they will want the symp(AFC) to spend money on them before and if they give him some. Because hot women know they have many options to sleep with many men....

That's why I think that in general the only chance a symp has with hot women is when he spends money on them. And if the symp doesn't have money then in general- not much chance for him with hot women....

of course the symp can always come here and learn how to stop being a symp 8-)

edit: I heard a rumor that some guys on Zan's forum who are rich are only getting some because they spend money on women not because they smile, wink and worship them :)
but it's just a rumor....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:18 pm 
Site Admin

It does not have to be money sniper.

It will be something she is lacking in, money is just a symbol.

For some emotion, for some fun, for some helping someone, for others other things.

I used to know a guy who lived in his car for a year or so, absolutely no money - used to go to soup kitchens etc.. BY CHOICE!

I would run into him now and then when our paths crossed. You would not believe some of the ass that guy tapped.

He played the lost bad boy really well, even though he was not one. For him it worked and he was congruent with it.. The amount of women who took him under their wing and tried to 'save him' was quite astounding.

I met a lawyer who he was living with for a while, she was earning a lot and kept him for quite a while even buying him a new car. Asked him repeatedly to move in with her before he finally did. She put a lot into him.

Forget about money sniper, it is not the issue. It is a finger that is blocking your view of the heavenly glory beyond it, stop focussing on it. It does not matter, it only matters if you do not have the rest of your shit together.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:29 pm 

Sniper you should always keep in mind , that a Woman usually has 3 basic needs.

Emotional
Sexual
Financial

I'm pretty sure you know what each need entails.

now this is generally speaking. People are driven by many different things, but those 3 needs are what some Males will use as a type of "lock/glue" to hold a female's attention.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:49 pm 

Ok peregrinus,

your story sounds great however I know hot women that never give a chance to a man unless he has money or spends money on them. So I don't know how your friend did what he did but most hot women I know would not go with a guy who does not have money even if he has the rest of his shit together....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:08 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Ok peregrinus,

your story sounds great however I know hot women that never give a chance to a man unless he has money or spends money on them. So I don't know how your friend did what he did but most hot women I know would not go with a guy who does not have money even if he has the rest of his shit together....
Remember Sniper, different woman have a different "Ultimate value" they are attracted to, ya for some it's money, for others it's fun...so if you're more fun then anyone she has choice with, money won't mean shit to her. The guy in the story Grrinus told didn't have money, but he had something that those certain women valued more then money, to them....whereas some other girls money would have been an issue. It's all about a girls highest preferred value. But of course that's just one piece of it.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:43 pm 

Sniper, you should replace AFC with 'Amorati'. ;)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:47 pm 

I feel you on that story, 'Grinus...but that is the very reason why I never started pimpin for real and focused on getting my shit together instead. I HATE having to rely on a woman for ANYTHING...it just puts you in a very precarious position. Being the emotional thinkers that they are, one bad day and you could be busted and out in the street. This guy you speak about had already made peace with being a bum...I could never do that.

I enjoy having women spoil me...but if she does decide to test me, I can deal with that birch accordingly because I am already standing on my own two feet to begin with. 8-)

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:40 am 

thanks for the answers guys ;)
I get it now...

@Kidd
you said yourself that some AFC's are going on the path of spending money on women to get sex. So some women are turned on by $$...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:47 am 

Sniper wrote:
thanks for the answers guys ;)
I get it now...

@Kidd
you said yourself that some AFC's are going on the path of spending money on women to get sex. So some women are turned on by $$...

Anyone will take a free lunch if you are offering...problem is most guys will offer the free lunch before even finding out if the bitch is even hungry or not. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:27 am 
Site Admin

ManniJa: right!
The Kidd!! wrote:
I feel you on that story, 'Grinus...but that is the very reason why I never started pimpin for real and focused on getting my shit together instead. I HATE having to rely on a woman for ANYTHING...it just puts you in a very precarious position.
He was not pimpin..

The distinction is, he never needed anything they gave him. He was not looking to them to support him, he was not relying on them.
He left the lawyer after a while as she was sucking him dry, not financially but in other ways. He learnt what he needed to and continued with the experience.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Being the emotional thinkers that they are, one bad day and you could be busted and out in the street.

I agree on this, very precarious position to be in.
The Kidd!! wrote:
This guy you speak about had already made peace with being a bum...I could never do that.
He did, for about one year or so.
He really really made peace with it, he felt he had to, it was part of the path he chose for himself.

He now has a house, car, steady job. He is not a bum anymore, but if he was to be in that place, he is at peace with that. It had a dramatic effect on his mindset, I have discussed it with him many times. Sometimes I wonder about the parts he leaves out and what effect it really had on him, deep down, as it was quite dramatic seeing the changes over the months.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:31 am 

Hmmm...I see... :ugeek:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:36 pm 

Quote:
Anyone will take a free lunch if you are offering...problem is most guys will offer the free lunch before even finding out if the bitch is even hungry or not. ;)
there is so MUCH truth in this here sentence :!:
the average man who has Money connections will just see a good looking female and just start going on about his " yacth, his BMW, Benz, His 8 bedroom house etc...

" in Game, we all know that if you get a MARK to FLASH, you can sure break him for all his CASH" _Bitterdose

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:20 am 

This thread is golden ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:45 pm 

peregrinus wrote: *
I used to know a guy who lived in his car for a year or so, absolutely no money - used to go to soup kitchens etc.. BY CHOICE!

The Kidd!! wrote:
I feel you on that story, 'Grinus...but that is the very reason why I never started pimpin for real and focused on getting my shit together instead. I HATE having to rely on a woman for ANYTHING...it just puts you in a very precarious position.
He was not pimpin..

The distinction is, he never needed anything they gave him. He was not looking to them to support him, he was not relying on them.
He left the lawyer after a while as she was sucking him dry, not financially but in other ways. He learnt what he needed to and continued with the experience.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Being the emotional thinkers that they are, one bad day and you could be busted and out in the street.

I agree on this, very precarious position to be in.
The Kidd!! wrote:
This guy you speak about had already made peace with being a bum...I could never do that.
He did, for about one year or so.
He really really made peace with it, he felt he had to, it was part of the path he chose for himself.

He now has a house, car, steady job. He is not a bum anymore, but if he was to be in that place, he is at peace with that. It had a dramatic effect on his mindset, I have discussed it with him many times. Sometimes I wonder about the parts he leaves out and what effect it really had on him, deep down, as it was quite dramatic seeing the changes over the months.

I enjoyed reading this!! It's an interesting experience to go through. Thanks for sharing it.