Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:27 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: matrix rant
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:56 pm 

In the Matrix Reloaded, when Neo was fighting the French Man's hench men, He was Kut by one of them and started to bleed. The French Man then said " you see, he's just a Man!" In the Matrix, Air and Blood isn't real unless you make them real ( Morpheus commented on this in Part 1), so did he have a lapse in Judgement because of his troubled dreams about Trinity's impending Death? this is a perfect example as to show how Emotion over-rode his Logic, because Neo knows better so he let his emotions get the better of him.

If there is a difference in opinion to this analogy, please explain.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:14 pm 

enelkei wrote:
In the Matrix Reloaded, when Neo was fighting the French Man's hench men, He was Kut by one of them and started to bleed. The French Man then said " you see, he's just a Man!" In the Matrix, Air and Blood isn't real unless you make them real ( Morpheus commented on this in Part 1), so did he have a lapse in Judgement because of his troubled dreams about Trinity's impending Death? this is a perfect example as to show how Emotion over-rode his Logic, because Neo knows better so he let his emotions get the better of him.

If there is a difference in opinion to this analogy, please explain.
You are right and here is another analogy:

In the third matrix movie he didn't destroy the matrix he just made peace with the machines.
Maybe this comes to show that the matrix can't be destroyed....
but he also made an agreement with the machines that anyone who wants out will be free (they show it at the end when the oracle talks to the architect).

I think that there was always some kind of matrix, even before the modern media era.
In the old days those who had money and the church were oppressing the poor people (which were the majority....). And this is just one example....

There will always be some kind of matrix but today those who want out can get out.....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:38 pm 

Emotions = bad

Logic = good

:mrgreen:

Oh, and the Matrix DOES have control over those who let it control them...like Cypher, who even though he knew better just couldn't handle the truth. A LOT of people can't handle the truth, and would rather have their ignorance served with a side of denial and steak fries. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:57 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Emotions = bad

Logic = good

Oh, and the Matrix DOES have control over those who let it control them...like Cypher, who even though he knew better just couldn't handle the truth. A LOT of people can't handle the truth, and would rather have their ignorance served with a side of denial and steak fries. 8-)
yea like some guys on Zan's forum who keep eating the steak :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:03 pm 

Sniper wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Emotions = bad

Logic = good

yea like some guys on Zan's forum who keep eating the steak :lol:
Some guys on this forum too. :|

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:45 pm 

Hmmm...

here´s a good quote

"Anyone who takes the time to disagree with
you is interested in the same things you are."

I´ll go with that.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:56 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
YUP!

--

In relation to the earlier comments, fighting the matrix is no good.. Fighting it is resisting it and anything you resist has power over you.

Far better to learn to go with the flow without letting it control you, let it flow around you but do not try to stop it.

Be that reed, with the water flowing all around you.

Rather than the rock being worn down by the water over the years.

--

Seeing as you all love matrix analogies:
Neo can be in the matrix, watch it all around him and yet not be bound by its rules.
He can stand in the middle of it and watch it, without being sucked into it.
He is the reed in the water.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:17 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
In relation to the earlier comments, fighting the matrix is no good.. Fighting it is resisting it and anything you resist has power over you.

ARE YOU READING SHAY?

Perhaps you will listen now that it has come from Peregrinus' mouth.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:47 am 

Scarf wrote:
ARE YOU READING SHAY?

Perhaps you will listen now that it has come from Peregrinus' mouth.
Scarfy, everyone has moments of frustration from time to time. But it's all good now 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:25 am 

anything you resist has power over you.
:geek: , Like a Judo Bout.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:28 am 

Sniper wrote:
Scarfy, everyone has moments of frustration from time to time. But it's all good now 8-)

Given the amount of advice you seek (and given the high quality of advice you get quite frankly) if would be nice every now and again to clarify if you actually understand what's being discussed.

Not that I care. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:37 am 

Scarf wrote:
Given the amount of advice you seek (and given the high quality of advice you get quite frankly) if would be nice every now and again to clarify if you actually understand what's being discussed.

Not that I care. :mrgreen:
I do clarify when I understand (you have not been reading all my posts).
And when guys use less slang it would be much easier to understand - you are not using a lot of slang so I'm not talking about you however, you seem to love to talk in riddles and that's really annoying :|

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:04 pm 

Sniper wrote:
however, you seem to love to talk in riddles and that's really annoying :|
If that's how your brain interprets straight-forward English, then there is no question that you are right.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:21 pm 

In all honesty, I think I riddle just as much if not more than Sir Scarf...but that's just my perspective though. :ugeek:

I do it on purpose though to help facilitate better thinking processes...I do clarify when absolutely necessary though.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:54 pm 

Scarf wrote:
Sniper wrote:
however, you seem to love to talk in riddles and that's really annoying :|
If that's how your brain interprets straight-forward English, then there is no question that you are right.
Scarf, the way you talked to me (via pm) is not straight forward English and please don't copy and paste those manipulative psychology tricks (because I know how they work).
Maybe you should work on the way you talk so people can get more value from what you say.
The reason you are annoyed by what I'm saying is because more people probably told you the same thing: yet you don't seem to do anything about it...

Kidd, you are fine. Even when you riddle you still do it in a way that can be understood. Unlike Scarf you don't leave your wisdom in mist.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:15 am 

Sniper wrote:

Scarf, the way you talked to me (via pm) is not straight forward English and please don't copy and paste those manipulative psychology tricks (because I know how they work).
Maybe you should work on the way you talk so people can get more value from what you say.
The reason you are annoyed by what I'm saying is because more people probably told you the same thing: yet you don't seem to do anything about it.. .

I'm not sure what you mean but feel free to post any/all pms I have sent you so that they can be viewed and we can look at them again if you like. If you are referring to your PMs which I sent back highlighting certain words, they were obviously to point out how much resistance you had. Also in a prior pm I had done the same thing whilst telling you what Peregrinus has told you in this thread. All you had to do was put the two and two together. I don't talk in riddles, rather I just hand out pieces of the puzzle and get people to figure it out. I teach English Maths and Science to kids and that is exactly how I teach it.

Also, I don't teach the same thing Kidd teaches. Kidd teaches logic, I teach intuition. It just so happens that the two go together with perfect harmony.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:16 pm 

Scarf wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean but feel free to post any/all pms I have sent you so that they can be viewed and we can look at them again if you like. If you are referring to your PMs which I sent back highlighting certain words, they were obviously to point out how much resistance you had. Also in a prior pm I had done the same thing whilst telling you what Peregrinus has told you in this thread. All you had to do was put the two and two together. I don't talk in riddles, rather I just hand out pieces of the puzzle and get people to figure it out. I teach English Maths and Science to kids and that is exactly how I teach it.

Also, I don't teach the same thing Kidd teaches. Kidd teaches logic, I teach intuition. It just so happens that the two go together with perfect harmony.
alright so that's your way. I guess it's easier to understand The Kidd and Peregrinus because they point out\show the puzzle and not just throw pieces of the puzzle leaving you wondering what they mean. If that's your style fine, I guess I'll just stick to The Kidd, Peregrinus and other guys posts who don't just throw pieces and I have to guess what they mean.
I do appreciate you trying to help so don't get me wrong, I just don't connect to your style.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:31 pm 

I also endorse intuition as well, as evidenced by me always saying 'trust your gut!'...and Scarf is correct...the two go together like chocolate and peanut butter. 8-)

The reason why I stress logic so much initially is because in this day and age, people need proof. They get gut feelings but don't trust them and/or explain them away. As they become more logical, they (hopefully) soon discover that their gut ALWAYS concurs with the logic. Then, hopefully in time, the learn to trust their intuition wholeheartedly and feel and use the Force. 8-)

I myself am very intuitive and probably borderline clairvoyant. Bits of this is evidenced in some of my stories (like the one when I saw the girl at the bus stop and my brain told me that I was going to fuck her...and eventually, with little effort on my part, I did).

Bottom Line: Logic is the training wheel for intuition. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:38 pm 

I did not say it was my 'style'. I said it's what I teach. Logic cannot work without intuition. Both are required.

I still don't understand what it is you think I haven't told you. Where is the confusion?

lol - I was just about to say 'Even Kidd says trust your gut'. We're on the board at the same time. :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:39 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

The reason why I stress logic so much initially is because in this day and age, people need proof. They get gut feelings but don't trust them and/or explain them away. As they become more logical, they (hopefully) soon discover that their gut ALWAYS concurs with the logic. Then, hopefully in time, the learn to trust their intuition wholeheartedly and feel and use the Force. 8-)

Bottom Line: Logic is the training wheel for intuition. :ugeek:
GOLD!!!