Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:04 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: matrix rant
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:04 pm 

Scarf wrote:
Obviously, Kidd, your definition of 'emotion' is different from mine.

Your definition of 'emotion' is the one which is used by those who are still plugged in.
Hmmmm perhaps...I'd like to hear your definitions of both matrix and non-matrix, if you would be so kind... :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:58 pm 

Scarf wrote:
When you are in touch with your emotions, you can be as cold and calculating as you like. Because you are no longer relying on women to give you that emotional high. Rather, the game turns and it is they who rely on you for their emotional high.

Funny how that works.

Also, what do you mean by practical advice?
Ok Scarf, so how do you get 'emotional high' that draws women to you\make them rely on you for their emotional high?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:19 pm 

This made me think about something. You know that phrase ignorance is bliss? Are guys caught up in the matrix aware of this? And more importantly do they give a shit? Do they even have the mental capacity to understand? I feel like the more intelligent you are the less likely you would get pulled into the matrix, but maybe thats not so true. Still, I often wonder at times how other guys see this fabricated world.
Quote:
But, if they rely on me for an emotional high, where am I bring emotional?

I have effectively shut down my emotions...I figuratively have an on/off switch I can toggle at will, tho it stays in the 'off' position, mostly.

Oh, and I'm pretty much aware of everything.
I don't like to shut down my emotions, instead I just focus on not really giving a shit. Seems kind of dangerous to shut down emotions, from a psychological standpoint. But whatever works, I personally wouldn't be too comfortable doing that.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:29 pm 

freespirit422 wrote:
This made me think about something. You know that phrase ignorance is bliss? Are guys caught up in the matrix aware of this? And more importantly do they give a shit? Do they even have the mental capacity to understand? I feel like the more intelligent you are the less likely you would get pulled into the matrix, but maybe thats not so true. Still, I often wonder at times how other guys see this fabricated world.
They don't see that there's anything wrong, for them it's reality, think of how it was for you and how difficult it is sometimes even now to break from it, it's as real as the concept of gravity, or anything else which we take for granted and know is true.

When it's that deep how likely is someone to suddenly disregard it? let alone question it?.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm 

freespirit422 wrote:
Quote:
But, if they rely on me for an emotional high, where am I bring emotional?

I have effectively shut down my emotions...I figuratively have an on/off switch I can toggle at will, tho it stays in the 'off' position, mostly.

Oh, and I'm pretty much aware of everything.
I don't like to shut down my emotions, instead I just focus on not really giving a shit. Seems kind of dangerous to shut down emotions, from a psychological standpoint. But whatever works, I personally wouldn't be too comfortable doing that.
Trust me, it isn't for everybody. It actually bothered me for quite some time you know...being numb.

I don't have crushes anymore. :geek:
I don't get butterflies anymore. :ugeek:

However, for me the pros outweighed the cons...where someone else would let emotion cloud their judgement when dealing with people, I have no such problems...and because the most basic tactic of women is to use emotion against us, I am effectively immune to that bullshit. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:59 pm 

freespirit422 wrote:
ignorance was never a bliss for me :|

now a lot of guys who are stuck in the matrix will marry some bitch who controls them, emasculate them and they will forever be miserable....

two high school friends of mine married women who control them and emasculate them. Another guy I know is going on the same trail now (he is going to get married in a few months with a woman who is also a control freak).

If you saw these guys you would know that ignorance is not bliss
They keep eating the steak only it doesn't taste good at all :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:03 am 

Sniper wrote:
freespirit422 wrote:

now a lot of guys who are stuck in the matrix will marry some bitch who controls them, emasculate them and they will forever be miserable....

two high school friends of mine married women who control them and emasculate them. Another guy I know is going on the same trail now (he is going to get married in a few months with a woman who is also a control freak).

Great examples and very well put. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:21 am 

Sniper wrote:

It just amazes me how some guys will let women willingly walk all over them. Thats just insulting to yourself, saying you aren't good enough.

Marriage is awful too. At one time I believed in marriage, but I realize now how truly fictional it is. My parents both decided they are going to be getting a divorce sometime in the future. So basically my dad is already seeing other women, but he lives under the same roof with my family. At least they are honest enough to say how unfulfilled their relationship is instead of denying it like the millions of other americans out there who are living a lie. My dad's not walking out on my mom though, he supports her because money is tight right now and he still cares.

Anyway after that shocking event in my life I've decided marriage is definitely not for me and I don't give a fuck what society says about that, marriage is fucked up.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:18 am 

freespirit422 wrote:
marriage is fucked up.
depends on who you marry....
most men go into marrige from the wrong frame of mind (they let women control them and walk all over them).
and even if they 'think' that they are happy- at some point they can't lie to themseleves anymore. If you marry the right girl and come from the right frame of mind then you can have a happy marriage.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:37 pm 

Sniper wrote:
freespirit422 wrote:
marriage is fucked up.
most men go into marrige from the wrong frame of mind (they let women control them and walk all over them).
and even if they 'think' that they are happy- at some point they can't lie to themseleves anymore. If you marry the right girl and come from the right frame of mind then you can have a happy marriage.

Well put Sniper...gotta let her know her place :)

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:10 pm 

@Freespirit
I used to be very religious when I was younger (I'm 22 now) and I remember my sister telling me when I was young that we were created in the garden of eden and our great etc. grandparents were Adam and Eve, until I was given information about evolution. I believed in a heaven until I realised I had no proof of its existence, I believed in the Christian God until they started telling me I had to hate gay people for existing. I was given information, or Awareness. Through out my being religious I was very intelligent and still am even I do say so myself:P

I should probably mention I have no problem with christianity or those who believe differently from me, I found my path and I'm happy with it and I hope you are happy with yours too. I'm in to Mysticism for the record (e.g The Power of Now) its awesome!

@sniper
Its up to you to tell people about the matrix then, only if they listen of course.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:01 pm 

Sniper wrote:
freespirit422 wrote:
marriage is fucked up.

True word Sniper. People go through changes, and if the Man understands the Woman and the Woman Understands the Man (and the whole Changes dynamic) then a marriage could work out.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:54 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Hmmmm perhaps...I'd like to hear your definitions of both matrix and non-matrix, if you would be so kind... :ugeek:

....I haven't done anything funny with my Xbox control pad.

Anyway,

The Matrix is all around you. You see it everywhere. In fact, we are in it. There is no way out. The only way out is through death. The reason we have plugged ourselves in is to use the matrix and control it to create things in our lives that we like to experience. There is nothing wrong with the matrix. It's all working out perfectly.

The snag happens when people don't know that they are in the Matrix. That's fine. We are not taught this in school. What's interesting is that people can't seem to find their way out into an awakened state. They don't seem to understand that certain forms of thought and action brings certain results time in, time out. No matter what experiences they go through, they cannot see when things are going right, when things are going wrong and what they could have done to maximise the quality of their experience. They think that the Matrix is real. They think that what they see cannot be changed, cannot be evolved by themselves or cannot be controlled at every given moment. They think that they need help of others, the validation of women and oddly enough on some occasions, the validation of money to allow themselves to experience the life they wish to.

Some, however, see that the same form of thinking and the same actions, bring exactly the same results. They realise that the single common denominator in their bad experiences is themselves. They blame themselves. They know it is they who must change, not the world. Some people can see that had they changed the way they thought or acted over something, they would get different results. So they delve and delve deep and they realise that there are several ways to change their style of thinking to influence the way they play in the Matrix. Our world.

Once they realise the truth, they wake up. They are still inside the Matrix but they now know how to dodge bullets and how to jump tall buildings.

Some learn how to fly.

And no matter how many times I try to teach it to guys, nobody wants to listen.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:45 pm 

Ok Scarf...that much I know and even mentioned briefly in my writings 10 years ago. Unless I missed it (cause I'm at CES so I'm skimming)...where is the part the explains our differences in the definition of emotion?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:37 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
..where is the part the explains our differences in the definition of emotion?

I was surprised that you had not asked for this in your earlier post.

So,

Your definition of emotion:

Boy is in his head. Everything is cool. 1+1=2. Seems to work for most of life. Boy meets girl, boy must have girl, suddenly he feels neediness, allows his neediness for girl to take over and therefore neediness dictates his behaviour.

He starts calling
He starts bargaining
He feels that it must be that he must have girl.

He is what you would call 'emotional'. The only problem here of course is that, one is only using one 'emotion' - if you can even call it that to - decorate his behaviour towards this girl.

My definition of emotion:

Feel every moment and do what feels good.

That is why I no longer need to think about my interactions. That is why I no longer pursue women. I'm too busy pursuing myself. Women just follow suit. Got it, Shay?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:51 pm 
Site Admin

emotion = energy in motion

Nothing more, nothing less.

Kidd: Have fun at CES. Having fun here with PS3 and keys :)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:02 pm 

Scarf wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
..where is the part the explains our differences in the definition of emotion?

I was surprised that you had not asked for this in your earlier post.
Ok...we had a miscommunication. I was wondering why you went into that long winded diatribe about stuff I already knew about...here's my original question again, with what you wrote that prompted my question to begin with:
Quote:
Obviously, Kidd, your definition of 'emotion' is different from mine.

Your definition of 'emotion' is the one which is used by those who are still plugged in.

Hmmmm perhaps...I'd like to hear your definitions of both matrix and non-matrix, if you would be so kind...
If taken from context correctly, I wasn't asking you to elaborate on the Matrix...I was asking for you to define the matrix and non-matrix definitions of emotion. So, in actuality, I DID ask you that in the first place.

My bad for being ambiguous. :|

As far as the definitions go, I will keep them in mind going forward. 8-)

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:02 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
emotion = energy in motion

Nothing more, nothing less.

Kidd: Have fun at CES. Having fun here with PS3 and keys :)
YOU'RE AT CES? :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:22 pm 

:twisted: when Kidd and Peregrinus collide at CES it's going to be a Psychological Kill Fest! :lol: , Kinda like when the Uchihas engage in a Genjutsu battle. anyway,

Logic (from the Greek λογική logikē)[1] is the study of arguments.[2] Logic is used in most intellectual activities, but is studied primarily in the disciplines of philosophy, mathematics, and computer science. Logic examines general forms which arguments may take, which forms are valid, and which are fallacies. It is one kind of critical thinking. In philosophy, the study of logic figures in most major areas of focus: epistemology, ethics, metaphysics. In mathematics, it is the study of valid inferences within some formal language.[3]

–noun
1. the science that investigates the principles governing correct or reliable inference.
2. a particular method of reasoning or argumentation: We were unable to follow his logic.
3. the system or principles of reasoning applicable to any branch of knowledge or study.
4. reason or sound judgment, as in utterances or actions: There wasn't much logic in her move.
5. convincing forcefulness; inexorable truth or persuasiveness: the irresistible logic of the facts.

Emotion is the complex psychophysiological experience of an individual's state of mind as interacting with biochemical (internal) and environmental (external) influences. In humans, emotion fundamentally involves "physiological arousal, expressive behaviors, and conscious experience".[1] Emotion is associated with mood, temperament, personality and disposition, and motivation. The English word 'emotion' is derived from the French word émouvoir. This is based on the Latin emovere, where e- (variant of ex-) means 'out' and movere means 'move'.[2] The related term "motivation" is also derived from the word movere.

No definitive taxonomy of emotions exists, though numerous taxonomies have been proposed. Some categorizations include:

'Cognitive' versus 'non-cognitive' emotions
Instinctual emotions (from the amygdala), versus cognitive emotions (from the prefrontal cortex).
Categorization based on duration: Some emotions occur over a period of seconds (for example, surprise), whereas others can last years (for example, love).
emo·tion (ē mō′s̸hən, i-)

noun

a.strong feeling; excitement
b.a state of consciousness having to do with the arousal of feelings, distinguished from other mental states, as cognition, volition, and awareness of physical sensation
2.any specific feeling; any of various complex reactions with both mental and physical manifestations, as love, hate, fear, anger, etc.

I took these definitions from Wikipedia, and an Online dictionary. I highly doubt they differ from all of our Personal beliefs of what these two words mean.
They can be both Active and Reactive or even Impulsive.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:52 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
YOU'RE AT CES? :shock:
Sadly not.. If I were I would be tracking you down to share a few drinks and some entertaining chat :)
enelkei wrote:
:twisted: when Kidd and Peregrinus collide at CES it's going to be a Psychological Kill Fest! :lol: , Kinda like when the Uchihas engage in a Genjutsu battle. anyway,
Sounds like real fun :)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.