Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: matrix rant
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:22 am 

Hey guys,

I know that we talked about this but I'm pissed off right now and here I can talk about it with guys like you who 'get it'.

So here goes:
(btw I spoke with peregrinus about this via pm, pereg. you were right....)

We (when I say 'we' I mean mostly Rion's former students but not only.....) were told and thought that women are poor victims of the social matrix.
It might be true to some extent because they have a lot of pressure to look good and buy things, however: don't think that women are such poor victims (as Rion and others have stated).

Women use the social matrix for their own benefits. Many times they will act like poor victims but in reality: they enjoy the power and don't want to take responsibility- it's easier to just blame the men for everything and the media makes it easy for them.

As The Kidd wrote, for young women it's easy: all they have to do is stay thin, wear some sexy clothing and boom they get all the attention While for a man to get the same attention: he has to work hard and build himself up (The Kidd did point out that in the end men win if they play it right)

but it still pisses me off right now.

I saw the promo for the next episode of 'the beauty and the geek'. I don't watch that show but just seeing the promo pisses me off.

The women are stupid and they get all the attention just because they have good looks: nice tits and ass while the guys (even though they are smart) are portrayed as losers who need to win the girls approval.

what's next?
are women going to grow dicks, watch football and fart while the men are making them food and giving them beer?
Ok, I hope someone here proves me wrong and says 'Sniper you exaggerate'.

Post subject: Re: matrix rant
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:29 am 

What's getting upset about it going to fix? :|

Stick with the plan...focus on circumvention. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:57 am 

Well rule #1 is that women aren't nice Sniper. But the fact that you know of the matrix makes you be able to use it to your advantage which seperates you from other guys who are brainwashed from it and turned into being little bitches.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:16 am 

I understand the purpose of sharing this.

I felt the same way too.

Then I started focusing on what I want, instead on what I think is bullshit.

My days are more fun now

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:18 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
What's getting upset about it going to fix? :|

Stick with the plan...focus on circumvention. 8-)
@Kidd, Rion used to say getting pissed off would give us leverage against the 'social matrix', what he forgot to mention is what you suggested to me: to use this anger constructively.

@Sniper I know it sucks man, it's bullshit, most customers I see at my work are suckers who pay for their girlfriends, even one of the wives said "he's the husband, he's supposed to pay", I wanted to tell her "bitch, are you insane?? he's whipped lol" but that wouldn't have gone well :p it used to piss me off and it still does sometimes, now it just makes me laugh on the inside, and when I see the girls pay for the dude I'm like nice!. :D

You just have to use this anger in a constructive way, that's what I'm doing, up until recently I was still somewhat jaded from my last negative experience with a woman from a few months ago but realizing it wasn't my fault and that I didn't fuck up gave me some leverage, now I'm getting out of my shell a little bit after acknowledging that not all women are complete nutjobs like this one.

Baby steps dude.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:34 am 

thanks guys, and you are right fuck it. At least we know the truth and have an advantage over all the suckers who don't....

@Alchemist
Yea it's hard cause this shit is all around us. But we just have to focus on ourselves....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:10 pm 

Yeah dude, at the gym this morning I was hearing some song that went something like "you're messing with my heart girl, you're messing with my heart", it seems to be a trend for black mainstream artists in the UK.

It didn't piss me off at all, I just laughed to myself how ridiculous and backwards that shit is, they're basically singing songs that girls should be singing. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:49 pm 

The reason why we call it the Matrix is because it can be controlled. Even more astonishingly, it can be controlled with your mind/body/emotions.

Women are trained to be more in touch with their emotions, that is how they take control. It's really as simple as that. If you are not in touch with your emotions, then use your mind to control it.

Being mad at something you can control is like getting mad at your own arm for moving.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:11 pm 

Scarf wrote:
The reason why we call it the Matrix is because it can be controlled. Even more astonishingly, it can be controlled with your mind/body/emotions.

Women are trained to be more in touch with their emotions, that is how they take control. It's really as simple as that. If you are not in touch with your emotions, then use your mind to control it.

Being mad at something you can control is like getting mad at your own arm for moving.
Mostly well put. What we as men have in our favor is that while women are ruled by emotion, men are ruled by logic. The social matrix attempts to make men more emotional, which puts us at women's mercy, because they OWN the emotional realm.

Logic > Emotion...be a man, trust your gut and good things will happen for you. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:28 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Mostly well put. What we as men have in our favor is that while women are ruled by emotion, men are ruled by logic. The social matrix attempts to make men more emotional, which puts us at women's mercy, because they OWN the emotional realm.

Logic > Emotion...be a man, trust your gut and good things will happen for you. 8-)

yea Kidd you are right ;)
Scarf wrote:

Scarf, I want to hear more about the practical side of how you do things not just theory....
you seem to have a lot of knowalge but you don't seem to give that much practical advise.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:55 pm 

Everyone makes their decisions based on feelings, we
just justify it with our logic afterwards. Feelings rule
the world, it is a psychological fact.

It´s just a matter of what we are getting our feelings
involved with, and if we have + or - feelings about it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:03 pm 

Not...everybody. :|

Some of us really are just that cold and calculating. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:08 pm 

Pain/Pleasure Principle. We try to avoid pain and
go for the pleasure. Whether instantly or later.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:10 pm 

Jared wrote:
Everyone makes their decisions based on feelings, we
just justify it with our logic afterwards. Feelings rule
the world, it is a psychological fact.

It´s just a matter of what we are getting our feelings
involved with, and if we have + or - feelings about it.
:|

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:19 pm 

Not only that, but people are emotional 100% of the time.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:21 pm 

Nope. 8-)

Not saying that I am devoid of emotion...I'm just saying that emotions play very little to no role in my decision making.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:37 pm 

OK.

Shay, look, Kidd says he uses his mind and not his emotions. What he isn't aware of is that he is very much in touch with his emotions.

When you are in touch with your emotions, you can be as cold and calculating as you like. Because you are no longer relying on women to give you that emotional high. Rather, the game turns and it is they who rely on you for their emotional high.

Funny how that works.

Also, what do you mean by practical advice?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:47 pm 

Scarf wrote:
OK.

Shay, look, Kidd says he uses his mind and not his emotions. What he isn't aware of is that he is very much in touch with his emotions.

When you are in touch with your emotions, you can be as cold and calculating as you like. Because you are no longer relying on women to give you that emotional high. Rather, the game turns and it is they who rely on you for their emotional high.

Funny how that works.

But, if they rely on me for an emotional high, where am I bring emotional?

I have effectively shut down my emotions...I figuratively have an on/off switch I can toggle at will, tho it stays in the 'off' position, mostly.

Oh, and I'm pretty much aware of everything. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:57 pm 

Scarf wrote:

He means how your interactions go etc.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:58 pm 

Obviously, Kidd, your definition of 'emotion' is different from mine.

Your definition of 'emotion' is the one which is used by those who are still plugged in.