Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:43 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:38 pm 

I want to know how good I'm getting at this, I was by the tea counter in my college cafeteria one day and I was putting a tea bag in to a bucket when a girl was doing it at the same time and the tea bag touched my hand (and thankfully wasn't hot) and when it did she apologised while laughing in a certain way, it wasn't nervous it was joyous.
It'd be difficult to describe the laugh but it wasn't different than one would normally expect in such a case.

Is it possible that she was slightly interested in me, as I talk about it the answer seems to be no.:P

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:52 pm 

Sounds like it...if she was in close enough proximity for that to happen and the place wasnt jam packed with standing room only, then I would say so. It also would have been very easy on your part to confirm...you could have said:

'So this is how the cool kids get guys to talk to them now? Lol! My name is ATZ...what's YOURS?'

Quit droppin the ball man...hang on to that shit and DUNK IT! 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:25 pm 

Thank you, I'm just practicing my observation for now I'll try talking to them later!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:35 pm 

Haha, you got tea bagged.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:52 pm 

TheModernLibertine wrote:
Haha, you got tea bagged.
I have SO MUCH respect for you right now...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:40 pm 

that happened to me, some girls start to act like retards when i'm near specially teenagegirls, the kidd it's rigth,and i'm still droping the ball, i don't know why, because i know yeah this girls want me,and i don't feell interested to make a conffirmation, it's there a problem with me?, do you y think i'm fear of rejection?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:48 pm 

If you're not interested, then you're just not interested. You are not OBLIGATED to acknowledge any and all such acts of jockin'...you do what you want to do.

I get jocked all the time...ALL THE TIME. Do I approach every single woman every single time? NO. Is it because I'm intimidated or afraid of rejection? NO.

Sometimes, knowing is good enough for me. I have a lot going in in my life right now...things that I'm working hard on to accomplish certain goals I've set for myself. I know that involving myself with someone new right now would only bog me down, so I don't bother.

See the difference? I'm not needy, desperate, or actively looking...but it doesn't mean that I don't notice what is going on around me at all times. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:24 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
If you're not interested, then you're just not interested. You are not OBLIGATED to acknowledge any and all such acts of jockin'...you do what you want to do.

I get jocked all the time...ALL THE TIME. Do I approach every single woman every single time? NO. Is it because I'm intimidated or afraid of rejection? NO.

Sometimes, knowing is good enough for me. I have a lot going in in my life right now...things that I'm working hard on to accomplish certain goals I've set for myself. I know that involving myself with someone new right now would only bog me down, so I don't bother.

See the difference? I'm not needy, desperate, or actively looking...but it doesn't mean that I don't notice what is going on around me at all times. 8-)

thank you for allways making things clear.

unrelated question: your avatar it's from an old NES game?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:38 pm 

Indeed it is...that is Mr. Duke Togo a.k.a Golgo 13...this character also has quite a few anime movies, manga and even live action films to his credit. His persona really mirrors mine a lot (symbolically), so "Duke Togo" is one of my aliases. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:13 pm 

I don't get why guys like you don't just befriend such girls.

Dude that girl can have female friends. And they can have female friends too. That means fuckin potentional girflriends/fuckbuddies/whatever.

And you can meet some cool bros too.

If I don't want the girl for whatever reason, I try to be friends with her. I get introduced to new people that way often.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:52 pm 

Trust me...I have enough friends. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:53 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Trust me...I have enough friends. 8-)
I actually meant those guys who don't have tons of girls waiting for them as you have.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:56 pm 

Oh, my bad. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:01 pm 

Btw I read somewhere here you are 37

Seriously ?

In that case you could be almost my father, that's sick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:58 pm 

I had a lot of female friends in the past- now I just have a few.....

generaly speaking the female friends I had didn't give me back as much value as I gave them.
Some of them were egoist bitches who only used me for 'advise and support' (At that time I was naive and didn't see it....)

But today, No more Mr. sucker: if I'm not getting value out of the relationship with a female (not talking about sex here- just value) or if they try to use me as a shrink to help them with their ongoing drama I just cut them off.

I have enough problems of my own to start taking their problems on myself too and it sure ain't worth the effort..... :|

there is one chick who recently told me how she has this guy friend who always listens to her and she tried to imply that I should be like him...

Me: baby I ain't going to be your shrink.. If that guy wants to do that- good for him. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:02 am 

Sniper wrote:
I had a lot of female friends in the past- now I just have a few.....

generaly speaking the female friends I had didn't give me back as much value as I gave them.
Some of them were egoist bitches who only used me for 'advise and support' (At that time I was naive and didn't see it....)

But today, No more Mr. sucker: if I'm not getting value out of the relationship with a female (not talking about sex here- just value) or if they try to use me as a shrink to help them with their ongoing drama I just cut them off.

I have enough problems of my own to start taking their problems on myself too and it sure ain't worth the effort..... :|

there is one chick who recently told me how she has this guy friend who always listens to her and she tried to imply that I should be like him...

Me: baby I ain't going to be your shrink.. If that guy wants to do that- good for him. :mrgreen:
Yeah, I agree, this is completely reasonable. I'm like this too. I'm talking about "If I can't get her (or don't want), maybe we can try being friends so I can get to know her female friends etc"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:13 am 

Kidd, did you acquire most of your knowledge from Iceberg's Books? knowledge about the game that is.
in his most famous Novel, he wrote (pg.80) "Those Pimps in the Joint sure knew basic whorology"?

my question is, do you?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:14 am 

it still pisses my off to this day how some women 'used me' for advise and such (cause I have an ability to analize problems and situations) but after I helped them they disappeared or there was this one girl who I have helped so much - and when I needed help she was not there for me.

Guys also do that but I was naive (in the past) to think that women don't do it because they are women....
here is something you can't say on Zan's forum:

Some women are such egoistic bitches, yet they still think that their shit doesn't stink.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:16 am 

enelkei wrote:
Kidd, did you acquire most of your knowledge from Iceberg's Books? knowledge about the game that is.
in his most famous Novel, he wrote (pg.80) "Those Pimps in the Joint sure knew basic whorology"?

my question is, do you?
Iceberg's Pimp just awakened the pimp bones in my body...all of my knowledge I obtained the hard way...by formulating my own hypotheses and testing them myself to see if they failed or became theory. That's what separates me from the rest of these so called guru's...I came up with my own shit from scratch, and basically applied a pimp's mentality to the average guy. Quite potent if I do say so myself. 8-)

So do I know basic whorology? I reckon so, though I've never spent time in jail or prison. It just kinda comes with my territory.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:20 am 

fufe wrote:
Btw I read somewhere here you are 37

Seriously ?

In that case you could be almost my father, that's sick
Haha what's so sick about it? :lol: