Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:09 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:11 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I keep telling you guys that TV fiction examples are no good. :|

But, if you must look at it, the reason why Charlie gets chicks is because he is an immensely successful jingle writer who lives in a beach front house. He attracts women because he is extremely confident.

Why?

Because HE KNOWS he is an immensely successful jingle writer who lives in a beach front house. He knows who he is, what he is capable of and is comfortable in his own skin. And what kind of women does he usually attract? Needy ass women who aren't quite on his level, be it mentally, financially or both.

Why?

BECAUSE THEY ARE EASY TO IMPRESS WITH EITHER HIS WIT OR HIS WEALTH.

Case closed. 8-)
I agree with The Kidd. Any rich guy who has a little bit of self confidence can attract Needy ass women because there are loads of Needy ass women over there who would fall for a guy-if he is rich (and rich guys are aware of it).

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:09 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
rant wrote:
Vegano wrote:

"I mean here's the thing, we all look at the outside world and think that we need this thing. Well if you look closer, you'll find, it's not the thing you want, but the emotion that you think you're going to have when you get the thing. So why not just skip the process and just feel the way you would feel if you already had it, then it really and truly doesn't matter. This is how you leave the realm of wanting, and step into having. In this place, you'll find that it doesn't matter whether you get it or not, that it's irrelevant. You'll also find, at least in my experience, that the thing you were wanting, now just seems to fall in your lap. But that's what's so tricky about it. It no longer matters and you really don't give a fuck if you get it or not, because you feel like you already have it anyways. Prove it to yourself."

so if a want 100 girls, it's not the girls but the feeling of happiness or the feeling of being a true man what i'm seeking, so instead of working on having these girls, i have to feel like a true man?

did i understand it rigth

Bottom line: Improve yourself for YOU...because YOU deserve a better life and lifestyle. This will attract women to you like flies to shit by DEFAULT. Become borderline self absorbed...then you will see some unbelievable shit. :geek:
Kidd explained in impressively catchy words ;)

I will try to explain myself too. If I want girls in my life, like having an abundance of women to hang out and have sex with, I don't want the women or the sex itself but the feelings I get when I have them. And with "wanting" it is meant that: when I don't have women in my life I think my life lacks of something -> "When I finally have women in my life I will be happy."

Having beliefs like that has the effect that we are not happy with ourselves. We think that we need something outside to make us happy. Its the same with money or other stuff "When I have that big house I will be happy." Our happiness then is dependent on external stuff. Now when you finally had women in your life, it wouldn't make you happy (or only for a very short time) since wanting leads to more wanting. If you finally had women you would start to regard something else as the source of happiness like money or fame or whatever. Wanting is just a big illusion that WE created.

Ergo: Happiness comes from within. True happiness means being independent from outside influences, being happy is being happy with just oneself. When you are happy with yourself you still can and do desire things but having it or not doesn't affect your happiness. Jake mentioned the ice-cream analogy: Having women is like ice-cream. Eating ice-cream is a nice thing and sometimes we feel like desiring ice cream but if we don't get ice-cream its no big deal. It doesn't effect our happiness when we don't get it. Its the same with women. Having women is cool but we don't need it to be happy.

And as Kidd said, there's nothing more attractive for women than a man who loves himself and enjoys his life and is happy with himself. Everyone wants to be like that. Everyone wants to be happy. What is more attractive than someone who is like that?

Now I come back to the feelings-thing. As I wrote, we don't want the thing itself but the feelings when we finally have it. The good thing is that we are able to give us these feelings ourselves. Just imagine as completely as possible to have an abundance of women right now. Our mind is very powerful and we can get everything all the time (in our imagination).

Bottom line: Focus on being happy and satisfied with YOURSELF. Nobody can do that for you. The most important relationship you can have is to yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:59 pm 
True, guys.

We'll let me put it this way. Over the past 2 months I went through a horrible mental breakdown. I went from having women messaging me, asking me out, checking me out everywhere I went on a daily basis to having panic disorder, major depression (some of which became suicidal) and horrible anxiety to the point I was afraid to leave my house at times (fear of passing out, fear of dying, fear of the world ending). Now most all of this was caused due to stress, quitting smoking, and just a sudden crash by putting too much pressure on myself at a time I shouldn't have been. Now I'm slowly recovering from this, however, since I haven't worked on my mindset, I'm becoming 'needy' once again. And what happens? Women have rejected me, women don't message me anymore, they hardly check out my online profile, hell women don't even turn their heads to look at me as I drive by them anymore. I still get checked out but not as much as I used to. I find that in order to get these things, I need to don't give a shit about them and rather focus on myself and what I am doing, not what others are doing. The only thing that tends to make me happy lately, is interest from women (because I obviously want that back) but ultimately when I am with a woman, I don't always enjoy it. Before all this happened, I had nothing in my life, I was alone most of the time but I was happy with myself and overall high on life and women started to show up. I'll tell you though, on days when I'm completely zoned out, a lot of crazy shit happens to me and it blows my mind. It's really not about looks nor is it about how you converse/open with women, all of these things used to happen to me without any verbal communication whatsoever.

Your mind can literally bring you wealth, if you focus on it the correct way.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:07 pm 

[quote="Vegano"]Ergo: Happiness comes from within. True happiness means being independent from outside influences, being happy is being happy with just oneself. When you are happy with yourself you still can and do desire things but having it or not doesn't affect your happiness. Jake mentioned the ice-cream analogy: Having women is like ice-cream. Eating ice-cream is a nice thing and sometimes we feel like desiring ice cream but if we don't get ice-cream its no big deal. It doesn't effect our happiness when we don't get it. Its the same with women. Having women is cool but we don't need it to be happy.[/quote="Vegano"]]

I just want to chime in here with my experience about not wanting. Not wanting is great IF you have experience with women, don't have terrible anxiety, and talking to them is actually pleasurable. I used it as a way to chicken out of situations because I "didn't want it", but I was just a coward. The mind rationalizes to protect itself, but some of this mindset stuff is hazardous and just leads to social isolation.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:45 pm 

Morgul wrote:
This is a letter Cory Skyy recently sent us, to the people in his mailing list:
Cory Skyy wrote:
Hey man,

Many guys come to me wanting to be great with women thinking that it will bring them happiness. I have bad news... the truth is that having a ton of women in your life will not make you happy and I am living proof of that.

I have spent the last 16 years of my life full of women, traveling, ending up in some of the most erotic passionate situations with some of the most beautiful women in the world. I have lived a life that most guys would only dream of or fantasize about. By the age of 18 I had been with 8 times the amount of women that your average guy will ever be with his entire life

OK... so what does this mean? absolutely nothing, it didn't make me happy nor does it make me a better man than you or anyone else, all it says is I have a ton of experience with women and I know better than anyone else how much of a pain in the A** women can be. ;)
Well, I quite do not believe that folks.
Let's say you are fisherman, can you imagine instead of the word "women", it was for example the word "fish"?

It's not the amount of women, it's the every single story behind that is fascinating that everybody would want to experience and to tell to nephews, friends when you are older...like an old man yesterday told me: "now we live of memories".

And I'm sorry to say but this, but MEMORIES, are the only thing you bring to the tomb.

Quoting the dialogue from the film Meeting Joe Black:
Quote:
Jamaican Woman: It nice it happen to you. Like you come to the island and had a holiday. Sun didn't burn you red-red, just brown. You sleep and no mosquito eat you. But the truth is, it bound to happen if you stay long enough. So take that nice picture you got in your head home with you, but don't be fooled. We lonely here mostly too. If we lucky, maybe, we got some nice pictures to take with us.
The guy Coryy just moved on to other things, but for 16 years it was a stage of HIS life.