Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:24 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:23 am 

It's been awhile guys, I've been all kinds of busy but wanted to share some recent experiences.

I currently have a group of friends whom I have sex with. They all know I'm sleeping with the others and I've been upfront and honest from the start. One of them tried to get me to end it with the rest and be exclusive with her. I stuck to my guns and without apology remained firm on where I stand. I was really expecting her to bounce but she's still here, having conceded that she is struggling with sharing me but ultimately dealing with it.

Having multiple women in rotation has taught me a few things:

-There will eventually be varying degrees of feels on their end. I've already had a situation where one got territorial but it all worked out in the end.

-Me time is important, this situation really made me appreciate and value my own space. I've had more time to myself lately which is most welcome, I get more sleep. :P

-I have a greater view of the inevitable, like who's interested and that it will eventually play out in the ideal conditions. Every time it happens it still kinda blows my mind.

-If the right girl came along I'd happily go exclusive. I don't care if this situation is only temporary or could go on forever, but something tells me I'll probably be swinging for awhile. :lol:

More insights to come in due time.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:38 pm 
Site Admin

Bravo on your journey and the lessons it will teach you.

Bravo also for keeping your eyes open and learning from it.

Look forward to further distillations of your experiences and moments of enlightenment.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:49 pm 

Alchemist wrote: *
-Me time is important, this situation really made me appreciate and value my own space. I've had more time to myself lately which is most welcome, I get more sleep. :P
Proper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:29 pm 

Very interesting read Alchemist.

I'm also interested in how you met them, since when, how did your stable grow over time etc.. etc.. :ugeek: :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:23 pm 

Just popping in to add a note.

As great as it is to be fulfilling my high school fantasy, there's an intimacy missing that you can only get from one person you really connect with.

I had such a connection this summer, she was basically Stifler's mom. We grew close over the past few months and then things happened, we were both just having the most amazing sex ever, exploring new dimensions of that, really mind blowing stuff for both of us, through me she discovered new things about her body, it was nuts.

Anyways it was on/off and whenever there was sign of trouble I just fucked someone else almost immediately. So she ended it finally (for real this time I think) and I just slipped into someone else a few hours later cuz I thought it would make me feel better but it didn't help. :lol:

I know the part I had to play in that, not going in 100% because of some cynicism I still reserve. I just had a depressing feeling today about being lonely, I don't know what that means but I can't fuck my way out of it.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:23 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote: *
Very interesting read Alchemist.

I'm also interested in how you met them, since when, how did your stable grow over time etc.. etc.. :ugeek: :twisted:
I'll deliberate on that soon, it was a crazy period which really took my already growing confidence boost. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:53 am 

Alchemist wrote: *
Having multiple women in rotation has taught me a few things:
Congrats on the progress over the years that led you to this! It's not the part about seeing multiple women, but everything else.

Alchemist wrote:
As great as it is to be fulfilling my high school fantasy, there's an intimacy missing that you can only get from one person you really connect with.
I think about this sometimes. Do I really want to sleep with multiple women? Or am I just looking for something else. Recently I dug deeper and realized I really want the recognition, respect, etc of it all. Which is really all b.s.

The real mind-blowing part was seeing I put value in women that really isn't there. (you have a hot girlfriend - you're cool).

I've been brainstorming more about how I would enjoy my life if I never saw another women. :idea:

Alchemist wrote:
I just had a depressing feeling today about being lonely, I don't know what that means but I can't fuck my way out of it.
If it was me. I would take it as a sign I need to become more of my own best friend.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:11 pm 

Part I

So here is how this began, these will be in separate posts as there's alot to digest.

A couple years ago I had split up with my girlfriend at the time, we were not together for that long but she was the first person I felt really happy with. When she went on vacation it felt like she had been gone forever. When I saw her again I knelt before her, she was the most beautiful thing on earth. Not long after that she ended it with me because we were not on the same trajectory. I wasn't in a hurry to settle down and she needed me to shit or get off the pot. We're still very good friends.

A couple months later I met a customer at work, just friendly chats to begin with then we start flirting. She asked for my number and I went to hers that night. We ended up together for a few months on and off. Ultimately it came down to me not providing the emotional intimacy she needed and being indifferent whenever she would leave. The breakup was not amicable but she reached out and we're still very good friends and very much an important part of each others' lives. She's a champion for me and has supported me and propped me up in my endeavors and getting my shit together.

I felt at peace with being alone at the time. I was free of the drama of a relationship and just focusing on myself, and then a couple months later I caught up with a friend of mine (we were seeing each other briefly after my really bad breakup, the 'fuck it' one from another thread). She ended up at mine that night, unexpected, before that I'd accepted that sex was off the cards and that we'd just be friends.

Around that time my ex (last relationship above) came over to hang out and I seduced her into bed. She had a boyfriend at the time but I did it just to see if I could.

Not long after that I got with another customer at work, this time it was just a fuckbuddy situation for a couple months. With her I had a 3-some with my buddy and my first 4some with spectators. She stopped sleeping with me after awhile, she later told me it was because we didn't have an emotional connection, which was fair enough.

During that time I was fucking 3 girls in rotation and another one just a one-off but she later returned (that will be in part II), the girl above being one of them. 2 of them were friends and they all knew each other, sometimes we all hung out for drinks. I even had them all over once and there was some competitiveness :lol:. In that period I was completely open and honest about where I stood and it felt natural. I was enjoying the shit out of it too because it made up for my shitty personal and professional life at the time.

I went back to my hometown for vacation and had a couple dates whilst I was there with the most attractive and intelligent girl I had been with yet, we spent my last night at a hotel. For me that was serendipitous, it put all those years of growing up there with anguish about sex behind me.

I was effectively trying to fuck my way out of chaos. I was bitter and angry and had a whole lot of hate-fucking to get out of my system. Ultimately though it felt empty and a loneliness was creeping in every time I spent the night alone.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:06 pm 

Oh wow. Thank you very much for this much details.

Weirdly, one of my best friend was having the same thing for a couple of months too.

And, that's why your look back at yourself hits what was my understanding of his situation too.

"Fuck my way out of chaos". I'll send it this phrase. I'm sure it'll hit home ;)

I'm very much looking forward to Part 2. I'm pretty sure it goes crescendo :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:05 am 

Part II coming soon. The last couple years have been life-affirming.