Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:26 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:10 am 

Scarf wrote: *
The Kidd!! wrote:
Is this revelation or sarcasm? :|
My cousins, immediate and close family members have chosen marriage. Out of the three that are married, one marriage is uninspired, the other two are falling apart.

All marriages were arranged. I could never understand and always questioned why they lowered themselves to such a state considering that they were all born and raised in Western countries and were generally attractive individuals. It just makes sense that they ignore everything and do what their parents tell them to. I'm glad that my question has been answered.
Why don't you Compare: Arranged vs NOT Arranged? Straight!! :geek:

Yes, the West has money & head start (alot from Colonizations) + but very little True Wisdom (they still needs to go Potty Training for Crying Out LOUD!!).

Appreciate what ya got... don't let the Slave Mentality... turn into Self-Hate!! :ugeek:

Propaganda:
"Oh.. does are just Dirty Indians... lets kill 50-60 millions.. and £oot their Wealth... it's okay... because they are Sub- Humans"
"Oh.. does are just Dirty Blacks... lets... "

^^Don't Believe their liEs^^

--- In belgium they still sell chocolate... formed like hands of black children... belgium king had cut off their hands (African Colonoly)!!

DON'T get it TWISTED!

[Dual-Lang: English + Punjabi]
Singh Mahoon - putt Sikh kaum de ft Lucky Singh Durgapuria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fQeDMsNqyg

SNAP out of it ALL DEADDY!!!

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:52 pm 

Because it's a no contest knockout.

Those who come from backgrounds favouring arranged marriages often, if not entirely, have had their sexual choices restricted. This is a very real thing that happens. It is not politically influenced, it is physically influenced by families.

This is why I cannot understand the analysis of political influence over romantic choices being made by women (or us as a society) in the exploration of this topic, nor can I understand the attack on the equal rights movement. Moreover, I am surprised that people are interested and even lured in by these arguments, before subscribing to a full time political view that the reason dealing with women can be frustrating is due to some kind of societal convention or political movement. Why is there a need to take your eye off the ball? Why is there a need analyse wider communities and structures in order to take a position on romantic or sexual relationships?

Even in taking into consideration legal and financial issues, ultimately the choice on how to act is made by the individual. How often do women take into account these structures when making a romantic or sexual choice? It is interesting that a woman would pass over a perfectly decent individual, or have the luxury to consider it at least, for another guy simply because there are one or two boxes that have not been ticked on her checklist, but then go off with another guy who has almost no decent qualities very quickly. The second guy has something and she doesn't really know what. Whatever it is, it has nothing to do with who is president, how far the civil rights movement has come, equal pay issues or real world history. It is not even a financial motivation.

There is a really good post from The Kidd which should be in the treasure chest.
Quote:
I've had women in my life who were begging me for some dick while their boyfriend was begging them for some pussy...that right there illustrates the powerful dynamic involved once you stop doing for you and start doing for them. 8-)

In this example, the woman in question has access to a partner but prefers Kidd's partnership, which is harder to attain than the partner she already has. Not only that, but the pursuit of the desire is morally questionable and yet she does it anyway. This motivation is quite significant and should not be taken lightly as it holds some kind of strange (and perhaps wonderful) power. So powerful, that societal values and common morals are put aside to pursue the desire.

It is this motivation that we should, as a forum, should be exploring. The whole point of the marriage thread was to explore the motivation for marital success against the natural raw motivation, whatever that is, resulting in the choice made by the individual. I think that's the question we should be trying to answer.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:08 pm 
Site Admin

In this example, the woman in question has access to a partner but prefers Kidd's partnership, which is harder to attain than the partner she already has. Not only that, but the pursuit of the desire is morally questionable and yet she does it anyway. This motivation is quite significant and should not be taken lightly as it holds some kind of strange (and perhaps wonderful) power. So powerful, that societal values and common morals are put aside to pursue the desire.

It is this motivation that we should, as a forum, should be exploring. The whole point of the marriage thread was to explore the motivation for marital success against the natural raw motivation, whatever that is, resulting in the choice made by the individual. I think that's the question we should be trying to answer.
Scarf :D

[edit] the rest of it as well, that bit is very relevant and shows through in a LOT of forum posts over the years.

I do feel that a part of this that is often overlooked.. she is not per se after Kidd, she is after what she thinks he is and representing to her in her mind. Together with the grass looking greener and familiarity breeding contempt..

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:36 pm 

Indeed. Possibly the harshest truth of them all.

Great question by the way, GK2.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:18 pm 

Thank you Scarf and peregrinus for reminding us that factors like habituation, 'the grass is always greener' and 'forbidden fruit is the sweetest' sometimes come into play that lead to attraction, besides how pimp tight and awake, or even physically attractive and personable we are.

It’s funny how we think that the grass is greener just because someone is different than us.
The grass is not greener just because someone has something that you don’t have.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 4:27 pm 

Nicely put Scarf.

Reading comments like this is why I find myself always wanting to come back here.

The part peregrinus mentions about often being overlooked makes sense. It's a hard reality to accept, because it shows us it's NOT really about us. It's another transaction in many ways. The girl is after what she wants and we're just a vehicle carrying those things.

This was a :shock: post.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 7:11 pm 

I've heard of blood tests also being administered to people to move up in society and be in those circles. They won't let you in if you have the rhesus factor in your blood.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 7:41 pm 

TheDude wrote: *
Nicely put Scarf.

Reading comments like this is why I find myself always wanting to come back here.

The part peregrinus mentions about often being overlooked makes sense. It's a hard reality to accept, because it shows us it's NOT really about us. It's another transaction in many ways. The girl is after what she wants and we're just a vehicle carrying those things.

This was a :shock: post.
Yes; I mean, to me, I thought this was obvious to everyone at the time the first post (from Kidd) was written, but I realise years onwards that this truth was not obvious to some people and needed to be pointed out. It is and will forever be the most important aspect of the forum's search for answers.

Peregrinus' point was a final nail in the coffin. The ultimate death sentence. This was why I forgot to (or decided not to) include it in my post. I'm glad a separate person made this point, as so often, many of my post are long and multi layered and all that happens is I just get misunderstood.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 3:00 pm 

Scarf wrote:
Yes; I mean, to me, I thought this was obvious to everyone at the time the first post (from Kidd) was written, but I realise years onwards that this truth was not obvious to some people and needed to be pointed out. It is and will forever be the most important aspect of the forum's search for answers.
This is why I see so much value reading through the forum a couple of times. Not only the forum, but other good material worth reviewing as well. Like you said, levels begin to reveal themselves and new understandings happen.
Scarf wrote:
Peregrinus' point was a final nail in the coffin. The ultimate death sentence.
Indeed it was.

[edit] This also came to mind. It's about the message here, "can we really care about someone that's just using us for what we do for them". It reinforces the mindset to be happy with our lives and live it how we want. It's not about women. They're just a nice cherry on top of a damn good sundae.
The Kidd!! wrote:
There is a difference between liking/appreciating human interaction and NEEDING it...I no longer NEED it because I've gotten used to being my own best friend.
If anyone has any tips on using the search tool better, please message me. I couldn't find the topic I wanted to post to.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 4:42 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
There is a difference between liking/appreciating human interaction and NEEDING it...I no longer NEED it because I've gotten used to being my own best friend.
If anyone has any tips on using the search tool better, please message me. I couldn't find the topic I wanted to post to.
... and
Jared wrote: *
peregrinus wrote:
What man should be pleased with in a woman
Healthy social, mental and physical pleasures are ok,
being enslaved by gratification through them is a different beast. ;)
From a thread by Rider

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =18&t=4433

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 11:11 pm 

To add to this mix from another thread...
Women do not like men for their inherent personhood, they like what you can give them, once you arent giving it to them, whether it be excitement, or sex that they enjoy, or money then you are simply a non entity to them.
Furthering the point that's it's not really about us with women, it's about what we're offering them.

Another nail in the coffin to be happy with our lives and live it how we want, for ourselves, not for others.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 9:26 am 
Site Admin

Women do not like men for their inherent personhood, they like what you can give them, once you arent giving it to them, whether it be excitement, or sex that they enjoy, or money then you are simply a non entity to them.
Furthering the point that's it's not really about us with women, it's about what we're offering them.
Another nail in the coffin to be happy with our lives and live it how we want, for ourselves, not for others.
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 091#p19091
Briffault's Law

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:35 am 

peregrinus wrote:
“I do feel that a part of this that is often overlooked.. she is not per se after Kidd, she is after what she thinks he is and representing to her in her mind. Together with the grass looking greener and familiarity breeding contempt…”
I want to bring this up again, because I can feel it still bothers me. I definitely glossed over this post when I first read it and I'm pretty sure that's because I didn't want to burst my belief that there are girls that would actually care about me for who I was.

There's a lot of thoughts going through my head right now so I'm going to come back to this when I have some more clarity.

One thing I'm realizing now is how much I've cloaked my own problems and limits from myself. In the past I made myself think I was making progress by just showing up and reading, but not really going into it. There's a big difference between really going into it and just glossing over it!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:49 am 

So this bothers me, because I'm still attaching a lot of value to what other people think of me. And to experience a girl dumping me or not being with me because of the value I don't have shows me I'm still way too attached to what other people think of me.

This is another reminder to spend more time thinking about StephenP's post on Being senstive or macho.

How would my life be if I was more content in my own skin?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:28 am 

Star_Above wrote:
Kidd's already got this on lockdown. Like he said, when you choose you lose, the only choice you have is choosing from the pool of girls who like you. I've proved to myself enough through setting my ego aside and doing experiments that anytime you step to a girl you're giving them all the power and since they always want something they can't have or have to work for to validate their ego (Remember, everything a girl does is for her ego), they'll never be attracted to you. Every chick I've been with has come to me by me being the bait, not the net.

Dudes getting their mindset right will eventually come to see that women aren't that important anyway so to try and "get" one you think you like because of bullshit programming isn't that big of a deal.

The best example I've seen that encompases all women is that Pepper bitch in Ironman.

If you observe her you guys know that her being nice stems from deep insecurity (Especially in the first movie, watch the party scene where Tony gets her a drink and compliments her dress). As a bonus, anytime the shit hits the fat like in Ironman 2 on the track she cries and has a fucking femenine spaz out, and when Tony starts exclaiming his love for her (Which I fucking hate that the writers wrote that shit because he's pretty tight everywhere else) she starts to cop a fucking attitude and then is miraculously "nice" and in love again when Tony makes her ceo of stark industries.

That's what a woman is, go after that as the prize? Give me a fucking break.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:04 am 

So this bothers me, because I'm still attaching a lot of value to what other people think of me. And to experience a girl dumping me or not being with me because of the value I don't have shows me I'm still way too attached to what other people think of me.
(It's funny how other people see you as they are, the way they are,
and it's not any of my business at all...) ;)

People going to think along the lines of 'zxy' anyway
No work required there
It's just another thing I get to keep my hands off
So, do I have their 'zxy' problem?

It's (probably) their amygdala part of the brain
that has the task of thinking 'I am going to die'
if I don't get TheDude be this and that

too painful for them
compassionate their 'dying' silently and move on