Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:21 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:37 pm 

I have already talked about this but when I read this post by 'The Kidd' (as a reply in one of the threads) it really struck a chord in me:

The Kidd:
Quote:
I'm dead fucking serious...I've been propositioned and fondled without my consent more times than I would care to elaborate on...but no, it's not women's fault...it's SOCIETY'S.

Get real. The problem with the world in general is no one wants to take responsibility for SHIT anymore. Stop giving these bitches a free pass on society's dime...they decided to play so when the time comes, they are just as liable and therefore MUST PAY.

And TML, for me it's not a belief...it is a fact of MY life.
Yes The Kidd is right. Did you notice that some women can get away with 'murder' and yet sociaty will still say that they are sweet and good and it's not their fault while if a man does the same- it's all his fault.

If a woman is acting like a bitch she should not get a discount or an auto forgiveness because 'she is a victim of the social matrix'.

Because women are treated as victims of the social matrix they don't take responsibility for anything and act like their shit doesn't stink.

When I was in my Realm days I used to think: oh poor women they are all victims of the social matrix, I have to forgive them. Even the ones that act bad I have to forgive- they are all victims of the matrix :|

And then you have people like Zan glorifying women and saying that everything is the men's fault.
Zan said on one of his DVDs that women have shields because men are playing games.
well the whole games and PUA stuff was created because women are not acting like women anymore so guys were looking for a way to get through to them somehow....

so bottom line: not all women are bitches or bad so women DO have a choice.
If men forgive them because they think they are just victims nothing is ever going to change.

Don't give bad women a free pass- if they are bad it's their fault and their fault alone.

Thanks Kidd for putting it into words in a clear way ;)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:05 am 

Haha no problem. 8-)

...and remember, folks! It is because of women's bullshit that I am who I am today! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:06 pm 

Fuck'n bitches they are!! lol Look at this shit, the first commercial she sprayed him in the eyes for checking out the chick, this one the bitch checks out some dude, her bf try's to exact the same revenge but because she's a WOMAN she's immune to critisism and needs to repay the bf for even thinking of taking a stand....FUCKKKKKKK!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQxTNjQe0Xs

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:29 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
Because women are treated as victims of the social matrix they don't take responsibility for anything and act li:e their shit doesn't stink.
Personally, I would rephrase this.

The purpose of the social matrix is to put this in place, so that women DO NOT have to take responsibility and so that they ARE viewed as the victims, regardless of if they are or not.

Reminds me of a post of my mine about puppy dogs tails and stuff... track that down to read how long this has been going on.

In truth, nothing could be further from the truth, women know it - it is only men who are in the dark.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:50 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Sniper wrote:
Because women are treated as victims of the social matrix they don't take responsibility for anything and act li:e their shit doesn't stink.
Personally, I would rephrase this.

The purpose of the social matrix is to put this in place, so that women DO NOT have to take responsibility and so that they ARE viewed as the victims, regardless of if they are or not.

Reminds me of a post of my mine about puppy dogs tails and stuff... track that down to read how long this has been going on.

In truth, nothing could be further from the truth, women know it - it is only men who are in the dark.
Ok now you got me confused a little bit peregrinus :geek:
but maybe you are right, I just don't entirely understand what you mean...

And yea I remember that post of yours about puppy dogs tails- it's what Zan is teaching his guys to be: puppy dogs who worship women- and that is the vibe on his forum too.

If you try speaking the truth on Zan's forum: that women are not all good. you will be banned by Zan's little boys.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:40 am 

I remember a formula from B.Tracy book
Maximum Achievement

Responsibility = Control = Freedom
and
Responsibility = Positive Emotions

Irresponsibility = Lack of Control = Lack of Freedom
and
Irresponsibility = Negative Emotions

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:28 am 

I've been thinking about this quote lately

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
Mahatma Gandhi

It's a lot easier to get pissed or be angry towards another person rather than take a neutral position and understand how it really has no effect on you. All I'm saying is if you see a woman acting out of line, point it out to her. Not angrily, but as something for her to think about. If she heeds your advice, one less bitch in the world. If not well that's her loss. Responding in anger just breeds more anger, it doesn't solve anything. I think if more men pointed out how much of a bitch a woman was being, in a very objective way not with anger, some of these women would be better. The problem is most dudes bend over backwards for some pussy and tolerate all that shit. The result? Women know they can get away with this shit and the really foul ones do it every day.

I've heard guys always complaining about their girlfriend and how shes being a bitch. But I wonder how many of those guys actually tell her that she is being a bitch? I wonder how many actually have the balls and self respect to realize that nobody deserves to be walked all over. Most of them just stay in an emotional abusive relationship because they want that validation from the woman. Talk about domestic abuse.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:12 pm 

freespirit422 wrote:
I've heard guys always complaining about their girlfriend and how shes being a bitch. But I wonder how many of those guys actually tell her that she is being a bitch? I wonder how many actually have the balls and self respect to realize that nobody deserves to be walked all over. Most of them just stay in an emotional abusive relationship because they want that validation from the woman. Talk about domestic abuse.
Yea man, and today it's like: if a woman is a bitch then it's ok (cause she is just a victim of the social matrix) but if a guy is a jerk: then it's not ok cause he needs to take responsibility.....
how ridiculous is that? :|

btw
I have no problem telling a woman she is a bitch and women respect me because other guys just let her get away with everything just so they keep getting her attention.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:38 pm 

This seems to be a big issue with you, Sniper. Are you having problems dealing with women who act this way on a regular basis?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:38 pm 

He's just calling a spade A SPADE when the need arises, TML...nothing wrong with that... :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:49 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
He's just calling a spade A SPADE when the need arises, TML...nothing wrong with that... :|
Yep TML that's about it. And just maybe I can save some new guys time and a heart aik
after all that's why I am here sharing stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:55 pm 

I knew they weren't taking responsibility just on the RELM forum I thought I was wrong.
When a woman acts bitchy I just ignore her I'm not going to waste my energy putting her in her place when I can just ignore her. There are good women out there who are worth my time.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:42 pm 

Why would you let the bitches affect your relationships
with women...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:31 pm 

Jared wrote:
Why would you let the bitches affect your relationships
with women...
you don't Jari the shaman. You just have to know what's really going on in order to
spot the women that are worth your time and filter those who don't. Yet, if you think that all women are good and are just poor victims you will end up with a lot of frustration (as I did). Because as I noted: I have had some women in which I was able to bring out their natural character and yet in the end: they didn't turn out to be so good to me :|

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:54 pm 

just go with women who are not bitchs aha
avoid evil and you'll be fine
but maning up is of course good to keep self-repect

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:49 pm 

freespirit422 wrote:
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
Mahatma Gandhi

Responding in anger just breeds more anger, it doesn't solve anything.
I agree, that acting in anger doesn't solve it, probably in most cases only makes it worse. The only purpose it has ime, is that it makes you vent your anger you might feel, and so you can feel releaved about that.
freespirit422 wrote:
It's a lot easier to get pissed or be angry towards another person rather than take a neutral position and understand how it really has no effect on you.
Acting in anger, shows that one does care about it. Imo.
In general I'm not acting angry about bitchy behaviour. I notice I only do that when I'm already feeling a bit dwon or when I'm tired.
Also am I genrally not telling someone who is acting bitchy to change their behaviour, since they didn't ask for my opnion I don't like to give unsolicited advice or take a teacher role.

In general it just leads to me ignoring someone, and just (if possible) walking away.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:02 am 

I'm grateful for all the shit I had to go through, mainstream society just takes it with their head down. Its what you take away from your experience that seperates you from the crowd.

If it's hard. Good that's awesome news. Means that your likely gonna be the only one strong enough to do it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:11 pm 

Star_Above wrote:
Fuck'n bitches they are!! lol Look at this shit, the first commercial she sprayed him in the eyes for checking out the chick, this one the bitch checks out some dude, her bf try's to exact the same revenge but because she's a WOMAN she's immune to critisism and needs to repay the bf for even thinking of taking a stand....FUCKKKKKKK!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQxTNjQe0Xs
She is doing that to piss him off, I think.
Her attitude is disrespectful.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:29 pm 

Sniper wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Yep TML that's about it. And just maybe I can save some new guys time and a heart aik
after all that's why I am here sharing stuff.
Thanks Man,
There is a "concept" here, let me write here, even in the PUA communities, of being "extremely" "quasi-taliban" cool cause you have value, walk away, ect ect... but I wonder if it "being cool" comes from being afraid of consequences (maybe fight?) and being guilt of pointing out that shes been a bitch.

Funny that if it was a male,the fighting with fists option wouldnt be such a problem. LOL.

So, sometimes I ask myself, if the being cool is part of the matrix to control the person to not being able to achive the thing he wants by a mechanism of fear and guilt.