Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:33 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Beyond the Red Pill
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:58 pm 

Creationist Apologetics Institute needs to get some peer review going.

What is a theory?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:59 am 

Jared wrote: *
Creationist Apologetics Institute needs to get some peer review going.

What is a theory?
I know that article is a little long but they admitted they faked the genetic similarity between humans and apes. It's somewhere around 80% not 99%, it cannot be 99% there's still 5% of the genome that hasn't been sequenced yet. They discarded all the parts of their study that showed dissimilarities between humans and apes. If it's such a good theory why would they do that?

You know that they did a study recently and something like less than 50% of the papers were able to be reproduced. Science is less accurate than flipping a coin in our current climate. Peer review means nothing.

People just repeat things they hear because "science". Science is a religion and the scientists are the priests.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:34 am 

And the percentage that actually is repeatable? Throw away?

The Social Leap, as explained by William von Hippel
( differences between chimps, australopithecus afarensis and humans )

~24min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9SApPuC9dA

Humans got good with rocks, stoning to death is even in the Bible.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:07 am 

It doesn't matter that 80% is the same. They need the difference to be small because every generation we get farther from apes needs to have more and more genetic difference. I'm pretty sure we are at the point where we could prove evolution by measuring the genetic variation from generation to generation with computers. You'll never see a study that will do that because it cannot be done.

Disproving evolution doesn't mean God is real. I'm not saying that, I'm just saying evolution is a failed theory.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:10 am 

The computers can solve the problem. Don't you think they'd love to shut up the creationists lol? They would if they could.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:14 am 

Do these computer models account horizontal gene transfer?

https://youtu.be/IsMQgr-aCmU?t=901

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:44 am 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaqec_0FPqA

Here's a debate on it. I don't know enough about evolution to comment on that.

There's lots of evidence for adaptation to the environment just not evolution of new species.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:29 pm 

I wanted to share something I learned since delving deeper in Orthodoxy without creating a bunch of threads.

To them heaven and hell are both filled with God's presence because He is all present and in all things. When He came down he did so to restore our image to Himself. To them the river of life spoken of in Revelation is experience differently depending on your relationship with God. Heaven if you have allowed Him to restore your image, as burning fire if you haven't. It's your conscience that will create the experience because you rebelled against pure love.

But to them it's not the same as the Western legalistic thinking of paying an exact amount for your sins.

I also attended a Divine Liturgy recently and it was a profound experience. They preserved the ceremonies exactly has it was 2000 years ago.

I just want to document my journey as I travel down this path. The Kidd!!, peregrinus and all all of you helped me to sharp my observation and search for the truth :ugeek: . You are all right to be skeptical and have doubts. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:46 pm 

What really happens when you Die | End-of-life-phenomena
• At Home with Peter Fenwick

~1 h

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78SkTuk8Zd4
Quote:
Peter Fenwick (born 25 May 1935) is a neuropsychiatrist and neurophysiologist who is known for his pioneering studies of end-of-life phenomena.

In this interview he talks about near-death-experiences (NDE), death-bed-visitors and how we can achieve a good death.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:12 pm 

Could you explain generally what he says? What does he believe?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:35 pm 

Altair wrote: *
He says the consciousness exists beyond the brain,
and that the brain filters out a large part of reality.

Letting go of as many things as possible
makes the process of dying easier, holding on to stuff
makes the process of dying harder.

He says you'll lose your 'narrative self' and live in the now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:20 pm 

He says the consciousness exists beyond the brain,
and that the brain filters out a large part of reality.

He says you'll lose your 'narrative self' and live in the now.
So he's like Eckhart Tolle?

I think there's an element of truth to that. Consciousness or whatever you want to call it does exist beyond our brain. We have no idea where our mind even is.

The rest of it is also true. With the exception of living in the now, which I think is overrated.
Quote:
Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies it produces much grain. He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.
Die to self :ugeek:

But living in the now doesn't solve the problems you must face in life. It's not a complete worldview.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:30 am 

Yeah, the NDE studies are really interesting. It's cool that science is catching up 8-)

Is There Life after Death? Fifty Years of Research at UVA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AtTM9hgCDw
^ 1 hour
Disclaimer: saw a couple of mintues in the middle, but looks promising. Added to my watch list.

I agree, when holding on to your family/cars/wealth, not only makes it difficult, but you will get what you ask for (you will die&reborn, die&reborn, die&reborn etc.). You want Lust? You will be reborn as a prostitute.

When you let go of everything, but the Oneness, you will go back to that Oneness. Furthermore, when you kill your Ego(ism), you are already dead.. in a good way :mrgreen:

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

Last edited by The GK2 on Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:45 am 

Quote:
Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies it produces much grain. He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.
Wow, so true!! Is that Tolle?

Again, it's talking about death of Ego. If you love your life (Maya/Matrix), why would you bother getting out? Rather, you'll be begging to stay there forever, just like Cypher :geek:
Get to The Source, there you won't be alone. In the Matrix, everybody is ultimately alone (each in their own capsules).

And yes, Omega's don't mind being alone, but after having met those Pure Souls... believe you me, you will want them to never leave you ever again :cry:
Die to self :ugeek:
What do you mean? :?

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:35 am 

Quote:
Wow, so true!! Is that Tolle?
No, it's Jesus. ;)

This is speculation but I think there is an element of truth in all the spiritual teachings that resonates. That's what makes it appealing in the first place.

You're working with the correct assumptions. However, I would say the Ego is a part of your soul and is seperate from your spirit.
Much of what we know mirrors reality but it's slightly off. We disagree on what the "Source" is but that's it 8-)

I have something share, but I'll post it in another thread.
Quote:
What do you mean? :?
The will that people impose on reality instead of observing the natural order of things is what causes evil. Does that make sense?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:23 am 

Quote:
Most assuredly
"Ahmein" in Aramaic bytheby.

Only Jesus (Yahshua) placed 'amen' in the beginning of sentences.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:23 pm 

Okay enough... *Takes out Lightsaber* :twisted:
No, it's Jesus.
Jesus or the Bible? :ugeek:
We disagree on what the "Source" is but that's it
Yikes... :roll:

Not <the "Source">... The Source :!:

The will that people impose on reality instead of observing the natural order of things is what causes evil. Does that make sense?

Suuure.. Like talking Slaves? Stripping them of their Religion, Traditons and even Last Names??? And then teach the very Slaves to "Turn the other cheek"? Teach them the very thing you are brainwashed to be repaching right now? That fighting against the very Slavery is what causes evil :|

Bro, no offence, but I find both your Logic & Wisdom lacking. Go home, you have alot to learn. You are still not Morpheus 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:31 pm 

Here's another post, which I enden up not posting... let you guys ahve a go first :P
The GK2 wrote: *
And... I'll ask for the 3rd time: Is it not possible that God may have had another son (and I am not talking about those that have accepted Jesus)???

Jeesus...
No, it's not.
Cool, so just to make it clear, I am able to have another son, yet your god doesn't? So according to you I am greater than your god... :twisted:

Just because I don't 100% understand something that no one else does doesn't mean I am wrong. It just means I don't understand it. No one understands gravity but that doesn't mean you don't believe in it.
Acutally, there are enlightened beings alive, who does understand it. "Gravity" as well...

It's not your BS-o-meter it's your conscience, letting you know you're near a truth you want to do anything to disprove because it's painful.
_ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: _
Projecting much? :mrgreen:

Right, that's what the New Age pushes. That's also what the Pope would like you to believe. It's the spiritual "blue pill" for lack of a better word. Do you trust him? I don't lol.
Your logic doesn't add up. It doesn't mean everything he will say, is wrong.

Most worldly leaders will mix their lies with the truth. And bring out the truth that fits with their narrative at a given time.

Or he might have just said the opposite of what the Christians believe, and accidently stumbled upon the truth :P

People have been predicting the end of the world for 2000 years, so who knows when it will actually happen. I'm not gonna venture a guess but think about the level of technology we currently have. It's a miracle we've made it this far.
Yeah, I agree there. There is always i big war at the end of each Yug (age). The big war is coming, and there are many signs...

I will leave you with this, as it's often easier to see our own shortcomings in others... :ugeek:

Video [27 min long]: Christian lady converstion with a Sikh [Basics of Sikhi]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCvwkOL2zMk

^^ Check out the comments as well, they are golden 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:25 pm 

We disagree on what the "Source" is but that's it
And... I say there are several ways to Rome, while you say it can ONLY be attained through Jesus :|

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:37 pm 

Quote:
Okay enough... *Takes out Lightsaber* :twisted:
I thought you did that already? Have you been holding back?
Quote:
Jesus or the Bible? :ugeek:
The Bible, but it is Jesus speaking.
Quote:
Suuure.. Like talking Slaves? Stripping them of their Religion, Traditons and even Last Names??? And then teach the very Slaves to "Turn the other cheek"? Teach them the very thing you are brainwashed to be repaching right now? That fighting against the very Slavery is what causes evil :|

Bro, no offence, but I find both your Logic & Wisdom lacking. Go home, you have alot to learn. You are still not Morpheus 8-)
Again, if a doctor prescribes a medicine and the patient doesn't take it correctly that does not mean that the doctor was wrong. You'll wish Christianity was there to hold back the evil when it's gone. You don't have to take my word for it you'll get to see it first hand.

I know I have a lot to learn, and I'm happy to leave if the mods ask me to.
Quote:
Cool, so just to make it clear, I am able to have another son, yet your god doesn't? So according to you I am greater than your god... :twisted:
He is eternally begotten from the father and yet not made. We're not able to understand it.

This is part of the Nicene Creed.
Quote:

And in one Lord Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
begotten from the Father before all ages,
God from God,
Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made;
of the same essence as the Father.
Through him all things were made.
For us and for our salvation
he came down from heaven;
he became incarnate by the Holy Spirit and the virgin Mary,
Quote:
Acutally, there are enlightened beings alive, who does understand it. "Gravity" as well...
My physics professor told me we have the equations to model it's behavior but not to understand it. So I guess they know more than him.
Quote:
_ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: _
Projecting much? :mrgreen:
I'm not projecting I am being sincere. Why are you having an emotional reaction?
Quote:
Your logic doesn't add up. It doesn't mean everything he will say, is wrong.

Most worldly leaders will mix their lies with the truth. And bring out the truth that fits with their narrative at a given time.

Or he might have just said the opposite of what the Christians believe, and accidently stumbled upon the truth :P
Sure place your trust in him if you wish.

I will watch the video when I get a chance.