Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:16 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:37 pm 

Quote:
We were what they call sexting now and days back forth but my problem was I wasn't patient and she got me hornier than motherfucker talking like that so I ended up spoiling that opportunity.
Yup...patience is a virtue. When chicks start sending me nudie pics and talking themselves up...I acknowledge it but don't buy into it or feed the beast. In my experience, it's almost like they are trying to psych themselves out lol! I just recently dealt with one like that...sending me racy pics and warning me that I might end up getting pussy whipped. :roll:

When I finally got her alone she was like a little girl...frozen in intimidation. I practically had to walk her through everything...it was so cute to see this sexual tiger reduced to a kitten. :mrgreen:

For her, it was probably the most eye opening experience of her life...

For me?
[ img ]

...it was Wednesday. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:44 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Me and 'Grinus be choking bitches... :mrgreen:
Ain't dat da trufe :)

And yes, the rabbit hole goes a lot deeper... Like those who bring round a bag and when you open it, it is full of the toys and contraptions they want you to use on them, or they want to use on you.

Then you find out they have never had the nerve or the trust in a guy to actually use them before.

Lost little girls wanting to play.
The Kidd!! wrote:
When I finally got her alone she was like a little girl...frozen in intimidation. I practically had to walk her through everything...it was so cute to see this sexual tiger reduced to a kitten. :mrgreen:

For her, it was probably the most eye opening experience of her life...
:lol: :D

--

Sniper, I see you have been remiss in some of your reading assignments :)

To give you a bit more of an idea and open your mind, you should read some Nancy Friday stuff, to start with.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Friday

Books to add to your reading list:
My Secret Garden: http://www.scribd.com/doc/6886842/Nancy ... -Fantasies
Forbidden Flowers
Beyond My Control

(You will find them easily enough if you look)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:51 pm 

i enjoyed reading that last pors of you kidd :)

i slept with a women that enjoyed being verbally humillated, so i tell her that she is a worthless whore that shoudn't be stuying but sucking cock for money, she was a single mom, i supose that she loves that becasue she lives very streesfull raising a kid by her own, so she enjoy being submisive and losing control, she was one those crazy girls in youth until she got pregnant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:12 pm 

@ Kidd and peregrinus

thank you guys, you rock 8-)

@way of a natural
I never read any of David shade's books, sounds intresting....

@rant
wow that must have been something....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:18 pm 

@sniper

yeah and it was fun becasue she did't tell me that she love it, while we were having sex i teel her bitch, and that's how it started

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:22 pm 

Haha fuck man, get use to it...I've had some pretty strange requests I've turned down...girls are 100x freakier then you can ever imagine dude, ALL of them...but they just hide it so their public image doesn't get tarnished.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:54 pm 

I've known this for some time.. I was always like "When guys are this way, why couldn't girls be, too." Experiences has been only confirmation for me
To sum it up, my current "playmatefriend" (for lack of a better word) likes getting bitten to the point of pain, scratched to the point of pain and choking too. It's not that uncommon really :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:27 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Just you know...I can see the ego work you are putting...and it is appreciated...but ultimately, it is for YOUR benefit, not mine...I hope you know that. 8-)
Yes I do. And I thank you for helping me out when I need it ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:47 am 

fufe wrote:
I've known this for some time.. I was always like "When guys are this way, why couldn't girls be, too." Experiences has been only confirmation for me
To sum it up, my current "playmatefriend" (for lack of a better word) likes getting bitten to the point of pain, scratched to the point of pain and choking too. It's not that uncommon really :lol:
Is that a heat of the moment thing or did she tell you? I've only uncovered the 1rst layer in mine and I have a hunch there is more to discover. :twisted:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:05 am 

Alchemist wrote:
Is that a heat of the moment thing or did she tell you? I've only uncovered the 1rst layer in mine and I have a hunch there is more to discover. :twisted:
Well.. We know each other for about 4-5 years, it's my ex basically. We've been friends ever since, lately we starting going out more and more (few times a week even..) and she didn't have to say that she needs a guy, I totally sensed it. So I took inniciative and we started playing out. I've never had problem talking with girls about sex etc, and when conversation naturally went onto these topics we talked about this and she told me something like "I know I'm absolutely weird, but I like sadomasochistic things." I was like "Well everybody is in their own way weird, so am I.. Let's find out how's that with you"
And then I tried few things that came to my mind and analyzed her reactions :geek: Nothing hardcore so far, in my eyes.
I think she's open like this thanks to the fact we know each other for few years.. And people tend to be open with me, anyways

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:28 am 

fufe wrote:
I think she's open like this thanks to the fact we know each other for few years.. And people tend to be open with me, anyways
This resonates with me, I'm too much in my head with this one cuz I haven't known her for that long but the last time I didn't have that problem as much, so the more time we spend together I'll get more comfortable and let go.

Gonna be spending time with a woman I've known for years for the next couple weeks, last time I saw her I didn't have an ounce of anxiety so it'll be ok I think.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:19 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
fufe wrote:
This resonates with me, I'm too much in my head with this one cuz I haven't known her for that long but the last time I didn't have that problem as much, so the more time we spend together I'll get more comfortable and let go.

Gonna be spending time with a woman I've known for years for the next couple weeks, last time I saw her I didn't have an ounce of anxiety so it'll be ok I think.
It's just one way of "happening it". This sentence may seem like it has no sence, but it has - I say happening, not doing, because when this happens spontaneously, it's naturally smooth and feels OK. When I'm trying to "do it", it's hard. Gotta let things flow..
Do what you feel like doing in the moment... Grinus said it in some other thread, "honestly saying what you want to say, without editing it in any way"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:02 pm 

Well I would like to thank all posters here for reminding me of these truths (that can be slightly disturbing and hard to accept), I was with a girl last night, we had a few drinks, and all of this post came to mind. But in the middle of it i'm thinking "oh shit I might be pushing things too far".

Not so much. She goes absolutely wild, hurting my ear drums screaming so loud - out of character, first few times she was very reserved and quiet

After she goes

Her: Wow that was unreal good
Me: Ya (waiting for comments on the "roughness")
Her: Like, possibly best ever for me - at least best in a long time
Me: :shock: :lol:

Learn and apply, learn and apply

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:55 pm 

fufe wrote:

It's just one way of "happening it". This sentence may seem like it has no sence, but it has - I say happening, not doing, because when this happens spontaneously, it's naturally smooth and feels OK. When I'm trying to "do it", it's hard. Gotta let things flow..
Do what you feel like doing in the moment... Grinus said it in some other thread, "honestly saying what you want to say, without editing it in any way"
That makes perfect sense, looking back that's how we got together, brings what Kidd told me further home... I've lived most of my life in a state of tension but I am getting to know the difference a little bit, just have some more digging in to do.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:04 pm 

peregrinus wrote: *

To give you a bit more of an idea and open your mind, you should read some Nancy Friday stuff, to start with.

Forbidden Flowers
Beyond My Control

Sorry to hijack this thread (and to bring it back from the dead ^^).
I audiobooked My Secret Garden. Read by a woman (as little robotic as she sounds).
This book is dope. EYE OPENING. The details, the depth of the fantasies, the situations, just WoW !
I'll probably audiobook and listen to the other two. Then probably the man's version "Men in Love".
Indeed Grinus, a gem it is :ugeek:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:44 pm 
Site Admin

GoldenBoy wrote: *

Forbidden Flowers
Beyond My Control

Sorry to hijack this thread (and to bring it back from the dead ^^).
I audiobooked My Secret Garden. Read by a woman (as little robotic as she sounds).
This book is dope. EYE OPENING. The details, the depth of the fantasies, the situations, just WoW !
I'll probably audiobook and listen to the other two. Then probably the man's version "Men in Love".
Hey Golden I have some more room in my ipod nano along with Pat Metheny, can you please share :D
Hope it's english, I don't understand a thing of french :oops:

BTW. still trying to make your Pyth script work in my VM, gonna give it one more try.

I was refered to this book many eons ago when I downloaded a ton of seduction material, but didn't had the time to read it, because I was busy downloading and hoarding digital shit :lol: :lol: :oops:

Cheers!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:22 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
I have read parts of the book (My Secret Garden) in the past. The level of detail, the depth and even the weirdness of the fantasies of these women is indeed mind blowing! So much more sexual and so different from my own fantasies. It really makes you wonder which gender is the most sexual one...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:03 pm 
Site Admin

:shock: :lol: 8-)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:59 pm 

:shock: :lol: 8-)
Exactly My face when my mind processed it :lol: