Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:39 pm 

Altair wrote: *
fufe wrote: *
Btw don't have illusions about eastern european women, most of the russian women just want your money :lol:
I suspect they're much like women everywhere, they follow the herd.

I don't think there is a way for us to really compare but how similiar is it to Western Europe and other Western countries?

From what I've seen they tend to be more traditional and less onboard with feminism and other ideas I'm not big on.
Keep in mind that in E.E. there was communism and the '68 feminism revolution came even there. But in some E.E. countries, religion and home's parenting was one of the ways to fight that brainwashing.

Interesting this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9LJx70KWuE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:53 pm 

True, those countries also contended with the expanding Ottoman Empire before that as well.

I like the way Russian sounds. It's on my list of things to learn, but I can only focus on so many things at once.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:03 pm 

And if you speak Russian, you can speak it in Kazachstan, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Gergia and many others

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:15 pm 

fufe wrote: *
And if you speak Russian, you can speak it in Kazachstan, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Gergia and many others
Hmm, interesting I've only heard of Armenia. I plan on being a nomad for a while once I get myself sorted out.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:17 pm 

And I forgot others, also in Estonia most people speak russian lol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:45 pm 

It's quite a bit different than English though, so it's gonna take me a while to learn it I think.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:49 am 

An old "flirt" of 6 years ago, contacted me again on fb, out of the blue. She is now married but to be honest she changed a lot for what I remember.

The convo started from work, to her dress (she mentioned that) and sent me pictures how she looks and about her tattoos (I mention you a tattoo in the middle of her chest ), up to...(she gave me her whatsapp so, we can talk there, she was more explicit) she started talking about what she likes in sex, she wanted me to know what I like, she wrote me her detailed description on how she does blowjobs and I found out she is bi.

To be honest I don't think I will have the occasion to do something with her, because in the convo she came out with phrases like she doesn't allow to be completely herself/to let her go.

Like the kidd said more or less like this: <<once a girl is attracted to you, that attraction never goes away.>>

Regardless the outcome, it was fun for me. :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:48 am 
Site Admin

That memory never fades

That shake you gave her world, its a strong memory, emotionally and physically

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:03 pm 

peregrinus wrote: *
That memory never fades

That shake you gave her world, its a strong memory, emotionally and physically
For sure emotional but I think ego too.
This morning wrote me about what i like and she wanted to know.

Lol regardless the outcome i am fine and relaxed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:40 pm 
Site Admin

re read my comment until you can read it without feeling the need to comment on it.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.