Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:56 am

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:13 pm
Posts: 293
Location: Italy
Hi,
I observed this year that at the beach I usually go two things (that maybe are correlated maybe not):

- There are no more normal bikinis. A part old ladies, the majority of women from teens to 40s now wear brasilian bikinis.
Especially the teens mothers for example take pictures of them in different pose and those mothers are okay with that.
Something that couple of years, I think it wouldn't be possible. (one for example came very close to me, maybe because that rock was good for her asscheeks I dunno, if it wasn't for the kind of bikini she was wearing I thoght she was a nerdy-school-house girl, but her convos at the phones was about partying and some "love" stories).

- The good looking guys, who "should" go and approach women, now majority of them stay within their group of friends and play some games (with maybe some girl that join the group) and sometimes watch from distance at those women but do not talk to them nor go close to them.

-The only guys who chase girls are arabs but with not much success.

- Everybody seems to be in their world, especially the people who are less than 30s. Old women istead like 50-60 or more get to know each other.

----------

Talking about me:

- A mother wanted me to talk to her daughter, an IT engineer going for phd. Her daughter was a "I do not like this that" kinda girl, witch has nothing interesting apart for a bit of beauty (her sister was better), what she is doing (I swear I hear her raising her voice at me in our conversation, my gut or aka my second voice pick up on that). Basically she was in the category of educated thots ( despite the fact she talk about herself like a girl who have the nose only on books, she knows about places to go drink and have fun).
Her mother couple of days later started to complain (at my mother) about her daughter's persona ("for her there are only books", it's a lie but it's fine).
- I get gazed hard by a group of two couples and when I am at the beach they choose to stay close to me ( I mean their women chose the place to stay). Those two women are in their late 30s/early 40s and very slim and tatooed. Something that turns me off on a woman but because I do not pay attention to them, they pay attention to me (I heard some comments about me and often I see their eyes on me or my body or just gazing on what movement I am doing). :roll:
- I got gazed hard and she was moving closer to me by a south american (but I'm not so sure if is a real) woman.
- I did like a month or more of no fap/no p0rn and that influenced my sex drive (example no morning woods after couple of weeks vs wankin off one a day before goind to sleep).

_________________
The more baggage you remove around yourself the more clearly you can perceive others - Altair


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 3138
Location: Canada
Most older people don't understand how much the game has changed. The last generation had at least the final remains of the old system.

This generation is leaderless and adrift. They know the rules aren't what they are being told they are but they cannot find it within themselves to discover what the rules really are.

My uncle talks to me about it sometimes about how I just need to find someone nice. He means well, but there are few who realize that as a man how ruthless the world is and fewer still who will embrace it. You're only as good as your last action however good or bad that might be.

_________________
A truly powerful Man jealously guards his most precious resources; his independence and his ability to maneuver. True power isn’t controlling others, but the degree to which you control the course of your own life and your own choices. -Rational Male


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:35 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 3019
Location: UK
PimpDee wrote: *
it's a lie but it's fine

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:33 am
Posts: 1690
Location: Czech Republic
peregrinus wrote: *
PimpDee wrote: *
it's a lie but it's fine
Right, thanks for pinpointing that
It's hilarious how females talk they are x,y,z, to comply with societal requirements, environmental factors, programming from childhood etc and then you see they are acting whole lot different on the side :lol:


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:13 pm
Posts: 293
Location: Italy
Altair wrote: *
Most older people don't understand how much the game has changed. The last generation had at least the final remains of the old system.

This generation is leaderless and adrift. They know the rules aren't what they are being told they are but they cannot find it within themselves to discover what the rules really are.

My uncle talks to me about it sometimes about how I just need to find someone nice. He means well, but there are few who realize that as a man how ruthless the world is and fewer still who will embrace it. You're only as good as your last action however good or bad that might be.
They see that too. I hear old people saying that they are glad that they will not be in the future (meaning they will be dead).

To be honest your uncle said you the solution in the most simple way.
Comparing a woman from their days to a woman to this days, a woman from their days had high skills.
Found a girl that can cook. I rarely find one now....
and if you find one she will stand above anyone else.

I'm glad about it, you know? because with a so flattened society, women with JUST few skills (from traditional) will stand out more clearly. Like a white sheep pack, the black sheeps will stand out easily.
Or like him said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lAdgC6OZRM

_________________
The more baggage you remove around yourself the more clearly you can perceive others - Altair


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:13 pm
Posts: 293
Location: Italy
peregrinus wrote: *
PimpDee wrote: *
it's a lie but it's fine
Me and my mother had a discussion about the situation with that girl,since her mother every time at the beach says without asking to my mother "she (her daughter) cant come today because x y z". I explained her some stuff about game and still would not believed me, so I told her you will see by yourself.

So today my mother about that "nice girl" has taught a lesson...and to me too.

Today I and my mother were at the beach, after like 10 minutes, that girl with a guy came from the water and they sat 2meters from me. That nice girl acted with me like I was made of glass and was all smiley, waving hand at my mother "Hiiii" and my mother at her too.
I observed the scene with disgust, so I've gone swimming.
Just before I was going back, out of the water, the couple left...and my gut says that she decided to do that since she was seeing coming back.

So I said to my mother, after sitting at my towel, did you seen that "nice and sweet girl"?
Didn't she confirm what I told you?"
" but you should not feel ashamed, she should be ashamed (by the way she act to you), she replied.
"I dont feel ashamed at all, did you saw how she acted towards me? a nice girl..."

My mother, that is something that piss me off a lot, didn't see as rude to my person and a disrespect, being nice to that girl after clearly seeing the girl's attitude. Yeah they had a small chit chat when I was in the water started by the girl..but she didn't want to talk about...wasnt meaningful to her. "Don't stress me".
This is something related to the concept of loyalty and respect...I think the fact that my mother was perfectly fine to answer to that girl (so she was under her frame), after clearly seeing her what she was acting towards me, was a confirm to whatever thought that girl has about me...and that my mother thinks it/agrees it too.
This tought piss me off a lot, to be honest.

_________________
The more baggage you remove around yourself the more clearly you can perceive others - Altair


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:33 am
Posts: 1690
Location: Czech Republic
Pimpdee can you clarify what did you find rude and what is "a nice girl" ?
I am getting the notion we may be seeing different things..


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:13 pm
Posts: 293
Location: Italy
fufe wrote: *
Pimpdee can you clarify what did you find rude and what is "a nice girl" ?
I am getting the notion we may be seeing different things..
I don't know there where you live but here, in Italy, when you had a conversation with someone and get to know each other, personal questions and so on, you are not a friend of course but also you are not a stranger...especially when you are in the same environment often.
When somebody doesn't give to someone a salute, a hi, a hello, and act like for him/her you are a stranger, it's seen as a very bad thing.

This girl in particular, I met her because her and my mother started talking at the beach and for the girl's mother I was interesting (my mother told me that she said "he's a good looking guy" referring to me)...also her mother told to my mother how nice, how this, how that, her daughter is, good qualities (like she is nice, serious, look at book, dedicated to study, ect).
Adding to that, her mother was surprised, after when I and her daughter met and talk, by the fact that she seemed to like talking with me, like "we click", because her daughter, according to her mother, doesn't talk too much (red flag).

After I met that girl, I told my mother my version on how I see this girl, that she is not a nice one and she is not interesting.

The fact, how she acted in my presence, like I didn't exist, it was a proof for what I told to my mother...and for my mother it was a lesson because she refused to believe me.

My mother instead of treating like she treated me (or like other mothers does : <<did you see my son?/did you say hi to my son?>>), ignoring her like she was doing to me, she acted like it was nothing, like she doesn't seen what the girl was doing (implying that it is okay for her, my mother, that this girl was rude). This is something that I was angry about it, I felt like my mother stand on the girl side than on mine.
My anger left when I realized that being "confrontational" it's not what she wanted to do or however it's not in her nature.

_________________
The more baggage you remove around yourself the more clearly you can perceive others - Altair


Last edited by PimpDee on Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:33 am
Posts: 1690
Location: Czech Republic
Seems like your mother wants to get you a wife so you are "taken care of"
I would have been weary of anything your mother says from this point on
Why the fuck is your mothers trying to put you together ? How old are you ?


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:13 pm
Posts: 293
Location: Italy
fufe wrote: *
Seems like your mother wants to get you a wife so you are "taken care of"
I would have been weary of anything your mother says from this point on
Why the fuck is your mothers trying to put you together ? How old are you ?
I will be 32 this winter, still bachelor.
Probably because I still didn't bring a girl and said " look mom and dad here is my fiance' "...and that girl seemed to her a good catch...but as a female my mother saw her "provider side" (phd it engineer) instead of her attitude side/her story around what she is doing.

It's not that I didn't tried to have a fiance' but the ones who were choosing me: or they were already with another guy or they would be fantastic hos (smoking, tattoos, so on..even so called milfs).
I didn't chase, I didn't approach them if they would not doing the signs of jocking...and I treat them the way they treat me (if somebody is ignoring me, and I feel she is doing on purpose, for me it's over, I do not talk to her or look/stare/gaze at her anymore...this is a policy that I made when I was like 13-14 years old when the first girl I liked told me "I have a boyfriend, but since we can be friends" and I told her no [still to this day my first crush gaze at me, stare at me]).

_________________
The more baggage you remove around yourself the more clearly you can perceive others - Altair


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:51 pm
Posts: 1748
Location: Laniakea Supercluster
The end ;)

_________________
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:33 am
Posts: 1690
Location: Czech Republic
Think about it this way... What if you don't have to tell your parents shit about your partner ?
What do you want, anyway ?


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:13 pm
Posts: 293
Location: Italy
Jared wrote: *
The end ;)
yep :)

_________________
The more baggage you remove around yourself the more clearly you can perceive others - Altair


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:13 pm
Posts: 293
Location: Italy
fufe wrote: *
Think about it this way... What if you don't have to tell your parents shit about your partner ?
What do you want, anyway ?
What partner? :shock:

I'm an open book for them and I make them part of my successes or failures, so I talk about women, who I met, situations, problems, ect ect. but I think with my head, if I don't like something I tell right away.

For the moment I can't complain, since it's a good period for me but I think you talk about women.
What I could complain is about the lack of quality (x-factors) women walking thru my path.
My goal one day a traditional family with kids, like the ones in eastern europe.

_________________
The more baggage you remove around yourself the more clearly you can perceive others - Altair


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:33 am
Posts: 1690
Location: Czech Republic
Not sure if trolling or not
For some reason you care about what your parents think of you or your woman choice, why ?
Is this like cultural thing in Italy, to spend time with your mother at 32 on the beach and have her pick up women for you ? :?
Btw don't have illusions about eastern european women, most of the russian women just want your money :lol:


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:13 pm
Posts: 293
Location: Italy
fufe wrote: *
Not sure if trolling or not
For some reason you care about what your parents think of you or your woman choice, why ?
Is this like cultural thing in Italy, to spend time with your mother at 32 on the beach and have her pick up women for you ? :?
Btw don't have illusions about eastern european women, most of the russian women just want your money :lol:
Please re-read my answers to your questions.

No here in Italy at summer especially august, whole families spend a lot of time at the beach together. So you have mother, father, brother, sister, grandfather, nephews ect. They bring even food from home, to eat under umbrella.
My mother do not go and talk to girl for me, mothers of other girls go talk to my mother and then maybe want that I meet their daughter, like it happened...all she cares if nothing bad happens when I go snorkeling far far away (where we were couple of people dead when were swimming).

_________________
The more baggage you remove around yourself the more clearly you can perceive others - Altair


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:33 am
Posts: 1690
Location: Czech Republic
You must excuse me. I am a suspecting motherfucker and sometimes I have a notion that people are in something not really helpful in maximising their potential, but they don't see it.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:15 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 3019
Location: UK
PimpDee wrote: *
mothers of other girls go talk to my mother and then maybe want that I meet their daughter
I love this

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:13 pm
Posts: 293
Location: Italy
fufe wrote: *
You must excuse me. I am a suspecting motherfucker and sometimes I have a notion that people are in something not really helpful in maximising their potential, but they don't see it.
Its okay fufe, I understand what you wrote and I agree.

_________________
The more baggage you remove around yourself the more clearly you can perceive others - Altair


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 3138
Location: Canada
fufe wrote: *
Btw don't have illusions about eastern european women, most of the russian women just want your money :lol:
I suspect they're much like women everywhere, they follow the herd.

I don't think there is a way for us to really compare but how similiar is it to Western Europe and other Western countries?

From what I've seen they tend to be more traditional and less onboard with feminism and other ideas I'm not big on.

_________________
A truly powerful Man jealously guards his most precious resources; his independence and his ability to maneuver. True power isn’t controlling others, but the degree to which you control the course of your own life and your own choices. -Rational Male


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: 

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited