Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:13 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:22 am 

Wow. I've read this website for years and feel like I know a lot of you (older) guys personally yet I've never even posted an introduction. All things in due time I guess

Man I remember the first time stumbling on this website in college. Within 4 weeks of reading the Kidd's writing I could literally see reality change in front of me. I was in a frat and decent looking enough so I wasn't too far off myself, but the things I learned here were life changing.

I slept with a lot of girls. Literally was jumping buildings. It was like I could read their minds. I eventually ended up dating a sorority girl and started out strong, but we all know how the story goes. Does anyone ever get it right the first time anyway? lol. I fucked that up and had to rebuild the mindset and find the way again. (Also caught chlamydia along the way. thank god it's one of the easiest to deal with. use condoms gents)

Ended up moving to a big city after college and got a great job. I credit the mindset for that as well. I also recently stumbled across a peregrinus post about the parallels of the job search and women. Interesting post.

Eventually started dating literally the girl of my dreams in the city. I swear. Great ass, sex machine, similar taste in music etc etc But eventually things started changing as they always do. I guess I got comfortable. There were signs. I didn't finish how I started. Whatever.

Side story: I remember when that relationship ended back around November of last year and I was kinda losing it on the inside but trying to keep it cool on the outside. I desperately needed to get my mind right and rushed to the forum. Only it wasn't there. Some sort of error. The website was down. I literally panicked. I'd always had this place kinda like my ace in my back pocket. A place to come and replenish. And then it wasn't there.

I don't know if you guys know about something called the Wayback Machine. It's like an archiver for the web. I searched every post I could find and tried to piece them together. It was enough to get me started back on the path and I started bouncing back on my own. Kinda got me wondering if there is a backup or something of these posts. I think some of them are that important.

Anyway. Interestingly enough about 2 months later that ex magically reappeared in my life. I guess whatever option she was riding on fell through. I didn't bet on it but I kinda expected it haha. We ended up hooking up a few times. I'm pretty sure she was still "dating" whatever guy she was with too. Women I tell ya. I wised up rather quickly this time around and cut it off with her and blocked her. I guess I just need some space to find myself again and get back on my own path.

Anyway, that's a long intro I guess. Back here starting from scratch rebuilding the foundation. But even more solid this time. Like a young jedi. Learning to master the force.

The first time around I think I was more focused on "using" these things to get women or get my way. I eventually stumbled into indifference and non attachment the hard way. But I wasn't there for long. I know what it feels like though. It's incredibly freeing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:22 am 
Site Admin

A belated welcome alk47.

You read, you digested and you applied :)

We all fall down, its inevitable... Its how you get up afterwards that matters.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:36 pm 
welcome!
alk47 wrote:
Eventually started dating literally the girl of my dreams
next time be aware what kind of trick is played ;)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:38 pm 

Thanks grinus. You're right. It's how we get back on that matters. I've internalized that

Midas, after some good thinking I did realize what it was that got me. It was the connected sex. And my attachment to it. I'm a very sexual person from the get go and so was she. But we connected physically like nothing else I've ever experienced (she said the same and her actions backed it up as far as I could see. Always wanting to rip my clothes off everywhere)

I even slept with other women during some of our "intermissions" ha and it wasn't the same as with her. We hardly used condoms when we were together. I remember the first time we didn't use a condom, I swear my soul connected to her :lol: haha yeah, a little exaggerated, but you know what I mean.

I played it cool too, didn't say a word to her (couldn't let her know the sex was that good) but THEN SHE DESCRIBED THE EXACT SAME THING THAT I HAD FELT! In almost the same words. I couldn't believe it and thought I had an X factor :roll:

I became rather attached to it. I can see it clearly now in hindsight. That's when all the other shit creeps in. Fear of losing her (and the amazing sex and connection that I couldn't seem to find elsewhere), insecurities, questions etc etc. Shit that I had handled (or thought I had handled earlier)

So I guess it's back to the gym. Back to the pushups :mrgreen: (mentally AND physically)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:59 pm 

Welcome back. Maintenance never ends. Though you probably know this, don't worry about being attached to attachment so much. You'll be fine.

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:16 pm 

Thanks flux. That's more helpful than you know. Things are much better now and falling into place quite nicely :) I'll be a lot more active around here learning and absorbing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:48 pm 

Welcome 8-)

That must have been a shock seeing the site go down. I think someone said they backed up the site at one point but I don't know if anyone still is. It's a good idea, we're too small to attract much attention but at some point someone may take interest in us.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:07 pm 
Site Admin

Mirror

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:26 pm 
Site Admin

Altair wrote: *
Welcome 8-)

That must have been a shock seeing the site go down. I think someone said they backed up the site at one point but I don't know if anyone still is. It's a good idea, we're too small to attract much attention but at some point someone may take interest in us.
I have the db and do a back up every three weeks or so. No need to worries.

Ohh and btw, welcome alk47!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:34 pm 

Welcome alk47
Good luck and never give up

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:51 pm 

alk47 wrote: *

I eve
I played it cool too, didn't say a word to her (couldn't let her know the sex was that good) but THEN SHE DESCRIBED THE EXACT SAME THING THAT I HAD FELT! In almost the same words. I couldn't believe it and thought I had an X factor :roll:
Yeah so? Nothing in common 8-)
Everything is unrepeatable, this W is not this W

Welcome alk47

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:24 am 

peregrinus wrote: *
Mirror
:?:
Jared wrote: *
alk47 wrote: *

I eve
Yeah so? Nothing in common 8-)
Everything is unrepeatable, this W is not this W

Welcome alk47
:!:

What you see is what you get.

Alk, On X-Factor:
peregrinus wrote: *
Personally I think you all have this the wrong way around.

You are looking at it from the wrong angle.

They are X-Factors because YOU are their X-Factor.

If you were on the tv show, YOU are the one they would vote for.

Hence they are an X-Factor.

-

Kidd has said this multiple times, including in this thread, I present an example here:
The Kidd!! (slightly edited) wrote:
an X-Factor is...

a woman who:

because your front and clout are damn near exactly what she is looking for subconciously and consciously

WILL almost instantly submit and let you lead with little to no resistance.

In other words:

the more you maximize yourself

the greater number of women will 'transform' into an X-Factor...for YOU.
More to the point, BECAUSE OF YOU!

As a reaction/response to YOU!

-

As you progress, women who did not display this before will, the number of women who do will increase. They are the same women who did not react to you before.

The women have not changed, YOU have.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1242&p=11007&hilit ... you#p11007

You're welcome to read more.

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:00 pm 
peregrinus wrote:
They are X-Factors because YOU are their X-Factor.
Unfortunately, the moment you see your x-factor, they will no longer be the 'x-factor because of you' ; -)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:51 pm 

I want to put into the spotlight - Facing your demons brings benefits in more areas in life than women, and you have no idea how good that can be

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:08 am 

Thanks guys appreciate the words of welcome.

@Flux :shock: that makes a lot of sense (of course it does grinus wrote it) I have to reread that X factor post now. I definitely was looking at it from a limited perspective

I'm more excited than anything really. I feel in control again. I know I have a way to go but I'm looking forward to the journey.

@fufe Trust me. This is about way more than women. I knew I hadn't been living up to my best version of myself. I'm really looking to max out my potential in a couple areas (physically, career wise, side business wise, financially, mentally ie inner peace)

@Jared - Speaking of max potential I actually started reading that Brian Tracy Maximum Achievement book. I think you had recommended it in a post somewhere. Feels very timely :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 6:50 pm 

Wonderful 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!