Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:34 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:39 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78I9dTB9vqM

57:39 long, worth every second.

He talks about putting himself through suffering - emotionally, internally and also physically - to get stronger.

He has completed:

- Navy SEAL training
- USAF Tactical Air Control Party training
- Served in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Completed 3 Ultramarathon
- Is holding Guiness World Record for pullups done in 24 hours - 4,025 pull-ups
- With his mindset and effort he developed inner drive which made him he overcame psychological abuse from childhood and his health challenges

Article on wikipedia about him:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Goggins

I Think enough text information already, watch the video

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:44 am 

Damn. Just damn.

All of it but if you can't find 55 minutes

Start here https://youtu.be/78I9dTB9vqM?t=2540

Roger that.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:11 pm 

Amazing! Thanks man!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:29 pm 
fufe wrote: *

He has completed:

- Navy SEAL training
- With his mindset and effort he developed inner drive which made him he overcame psychological abuse from childhood and his health challenges

He overcomes his abuse from childhood by going to afghamistan and irak and murdering children??
by butchering them?? killing children??

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:54 pm 

Fair point but you can hardly say what exactly he did anywhere
And I understand it is maybe more personal if you are turkish-german
Let's judge his pimp fucking tight mindset, every man has demons

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:19 pm 
Fair point but you can hardly say what exactly he did anywhere
Thats why he is much worse than this 'Congo Müller' who at least is honest about it

https://youtu.be/NB9gyyVrbxk
(activate subtitles for translation)

And I understand it is maybe more personal if you are turkish-german
A child from Prag or a child from Bagdad or a child from Tel Aviv or a child from London. Can you make a difference in the suffering them crying?

Let's judge his pimp fucking tight mindset
I judged it. Its not good.

every man has demons
Really?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:31 pm 

I don't have time to watch the movie, sorry.
World is a horrible place sometimes, for anyone
So his mindset of walking the extra mile and trying to find the limit for the human soul is not good..
Maybe you are just too slow to learn from your enemy (you see him as an enemy ?)

I am using the word slow for a certain reason, so your anger goes even wilder and perhaps you can recognise it and then see how uselles it is in the end

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:30 am 

Midas wrote: *

He has completed:

- Navy SEAL training

He overcomes his abuse from childhood by going to military career
FIXED for you.
He had a miserable job and life, in the states, for what I read, for most people is the only choice for changing their lives.
Even The Kidd has gone couple of years in military because military can "fix" daddy issues teaching things (not only to shot or kill) and pay you for college.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:08 pm 
PimpDee wrote: *

He has completed:

- Navy SEAL training

FIXED for you.
He had a miserable job and life, in the states, for what I read, for most people is the only choice for changing their lives.
Even The Kidd has gone couple of years in military because military can "fix" daddy issues teaching things (not only to shot or kill) and pay you for college.
Millitary carreer - Now this makes sense.
So noble and heroic.
I am getting the millitary feeling..
https://youtu.be/VhpsjJlFjQs

While you are so good at fixing things, can you fix this video footage, pimpdee?
It disturbes the romantizism of millitary teachings..
https://collateralmurder.wikileaks.org
wikileaks iraq leaks wrote:
The reports detail 109,032 deaths in Iraq, comprised of 66,081 'civilians'; 23,984 'enemy' (those labeled as insurgents); 15,196 'host nation' (Iraqi government forces) and 3,771 'friendly' (coalition forces). The majority of the deaths (66,000, over 60%) of these are civilian deaths.That is 31 civilians dying every day during the six year period. For comparison, the 'Afghan War Diaries', previously released by WikiLeaks, covering the same period, detail the deaths of some 20,000 people. Iraq during the same period, was five times as lethal with equivallent population size.
https://wikileaks.org/irq/

Pimpdee, can you please fix this 60% civilian deaths too? It doesnt fit to the fantasy of milliary fatherhood ..

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:20 pm 

Sold(iers)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:28 pm 
Jared wrote: *
Sold(iers)
Exactly my friend, exactly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:25 am 

PimpDee wrote: *

FIXED for you.
Millitary carreer - Now this makes sense.
So noble and heroic.
I am getting the millitary feeling..
https://youtu.be/VhpsjJlFjQs

While you are so good at fixing things, can you fix this video footage, pimpdee?
It disturbes the romantizism of millitary teachings..
https://collateralmurder.wikileaks.org
wikileaks iraq leaks wrote:
The reports detail 109,032 deaths in Iraq, comprised of 66,081 'civilians'; 23,984 'enemy' (those labeled as insurgents); 15,196 'host nation' (Iraqi government forces) and 3,771 'friendly' (coalition forces). The majority of the deaths (66,000, over 60%) of these are civilian deaths.That is 31 civilians dying every day during the six year period. For comparison, the 'Afghan War Diaries', previously released by WikiLeaks, covering the same period, detail the deaths of some 20,000 people. Iraq during the same period, was five times as lethal with equivallent population size.
https://wikileaks.org/irq/

Pimpdee, can you please fix this 60% civilian deaths too? It doesnt fit to the fantasy of milliary fatherhood ..
Ah so you got triggered and cherry picking completely ignoring the context of why I saied and why I saied that, interesting Midas. Let me explain it again.
Joining the Military is the only solution to most lost people like Goggins for escaping from the miserable condition of their lives (mental, economic, job, career, ect) because, sadly, they do not have Mutter Merkel helping them very well with the welfare.

I can said even more about Goggins in the military: for what I know he wasn't so good there...and the fact he doesn't talk too much about being there, no friends talking about him...it's suspicious.

These wars you quoted Midas were totally wrong because later the people learned about lies. I still remember the peace flags on every window in my city asking for the end of these wars. Even George Bush was asked by a journalist if these invasions above all Afghanistan, was because of 9/11 and he denied that.

Since you talk who is bad who is not, I just remember the Armenian genocide and the government of Turkey who in Syria and Iraq first was helping Daesh (Russians bombing the petrol convoys of trucks directed to Turkey, exposed them) and then now are "cleaning" the area occupied by the ones who fight against Daesh from the beginning, the "evil" Kurds.
But I guess these recent tragedies, are not so relevant.
Let me understand: you aren't one of those guys who (secretly) think that "the evil west" deserved the terrorist attacks happened in France, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Sweden, because of those wars you quoted?

I can give a news flash for you: military right now is mostly volunteer, since what happened in Europe, soon it will be again mandatory for men and women, starting from France. So maybe some wuss will not be afraid at looking at blood and save someone lives by sewing a wound or protect somebody because he learned these survival skills in the military other then discipline, value of honor, value of the words, order, spirit of brotherhood, ect. ;) and speaking about women: bitches love men in uniform.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:37 pm 
Site Admin

The ONLY people who benefit from war are bankers.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:39 am 

peregrinus wrote: *

This is true considering they fund both sides of the wars

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:32 pm 

Do they plan the wars to happen?.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:14 pm 

They are trying to make World War 3 happen, so people all over the world will cry out for a savior.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:15 pm 

rant wrote: *
Do they plan the wars to happen?.
It's not just them. Even now, look for yemen - saudi arabia ;)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:16 pm 
Site Admin

Derailed

Attachments:
[ attachment ]
derailed.JPG [ 52.25 KiB | Viewed 13802 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:32 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes... Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:25 pm 
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes... Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain." -- Napoleon Bonaparte
an Armenian Proverb wrote:
"Money has no religion nor belief/faith and a pussy has no face."