Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:53 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:07 pm 
Site Admin

http://captaincapitalism.blogspot.co.uk ... arket.html
Quote:
"Where are all the guys?"

I never paid much attention to this, as it has always been the case that men just eschew dance classes, but it wasn't until an older dance student of mine perhaps refined the question a bit and made it more pointed. It wasn't so much "Where are all the guys," as much as it was;

"I just get the feeling there aren't any men anymore. Not just in dance class, but where are all the men from all the various social activities? They make up half the population, but I can't find any single guys to date. They can't all be married, even my female friends are running into this mysterious disappearance of men. Do they like stop trying after a while and just stay home?"

And that's when I realized what she was asking.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:00 am 

Curiously, many of the girls in my program comment the same thing. Which is funny because they are all 20 and in university.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:40 am 

Altair wrote: *
Curiously, many of the girls in my program comment the same thing. Which is funny because they are all 20 and in university.
Just as we discussed before Altair Feminism is over. These broads don’t know yet but they are beginning to realize, lately it seems I have been having a more polarizing affect on them. I lack any investment in trying anything and they either want to get closer or get further away from me. When I am on the job they either scared out of their mind to talk to me or they are the most friendliest things I find it quite amusing.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:44 am 

Ultimately, I believe their strategy is flawed, but that's not stopping them from doubling down on the stupid. The problem is that they're assuming that male strategies are remaining static, but in reality guys are just opting out. Few men have the capacity for deep introspection, but it doesn't take much to see that there are few women worth the effort.

It's not about to get better any time soon, if there's even a light at the end of the tunnel at all. Idk what you do, but society is a little better than the absolute nonsense that's being started in universities. I went to sign up for a school sports event and under gender there were 10+choices with a disclaimer that they didn't represent all the choices.... :roll:

Feminism isn't dead, it's alive and well. It's just adding to the issues it wants to "solve". Truthfully, it's a little frustrating sometimes, but it's also quite funny. The idea that a couple of decades of social programming could overwrite millions of years of evolution is comical. Within the next decade or two they're gonna run into some real problems when their tax base collapses.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:00 am 

:ugeek: ^ All of this! :mrgreen: