Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:57 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:56 pm 

I watched the red pill movie, i am a man and i'm going to my male rigths movement meeting, and i found a bunch of women saying that i'm scum, because i am asisting to the meeting, i also was checking alot of videos about feminism.

i'm trying to give them some credit because the rigth diagnose to them is mental illness, or plain maliciousness, because her arguments in the most respectable way lack of reality, i would like to know exacly what she means with equality?.

1.jobs, oportunities?
2. money?

i also catched some of the typical female behaviour from one of the representatives of femenism, "i am not a misandrist, yay misandrist for life", and how disrespectfull they are.

There is this male rigths movement, usually humble respectful people , i dont see guys full of tattoos or known criminals atending the meetings, so i don't understand why the opposition is so violent.

it sems to me that feminism want things to be how they used to be, they want men to be the man they're supose to be rebelling against, a man like my grandfather, a man that makes looks like he is in charge, when in reality he is a low paid worker, isn't that the man she should be rebeling against?, i refuse to be taken cared of, i refuse to accept your low life perception.

Here there is i think, where my confusios is, so feminism isn't about that?.

Note to me or annyone who can understand.
Quote:
i jumped again when i shoulda have been resting

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:52 pm 
Site Admin

There is a new political party in the UK : www(dot)womensequality(dot)org(dot)uk

Their tagline :
Quote:
Equality for women isn't a women's issue. When women fulfill their potential, everyone benefits. Equality means better politics, a more vibrant economy, a workforce that draws on the talents of the whole population and a society at ease with itself.
Their objectives are well worth reading.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women%27s_Equality_Party

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:09 pm 

Equality to me, means that everyone is given an equal chance and is treated fairly. The translation from a feminist perspective is a little different than that though. You can see in that political party's stated objectives.

It seems ridiculous to me that you could be about fairness by only focusing on one gender.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:12 am 

Quote:
WE are campaigning to make abortion free, safe and legal in every part of the UK. WE are raising awareness of the unjust and arbitrary requirement for women to get permission from two doctors to terminate their pregnancy.

What is she talking abauot?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:33 am 

Altair wrote: *
Equality to me, means that everyone is given an equal chance and is treated fairly. The translation from a feminist perspective is a little different than that though. You can see in that political party's stated objectives.

It seems ridiculous to me that you could be about fairness by only focusing on one gender.

There was a time when things used to be "fair"

He has to take care of a family,(that was expected of him, that is or was the way men figured how to get a system working ,hopefully with the best intentions).

The woman wasn't expected to work
Quote:
so there was no need to pay her more

That is to me the definition of fairness.