Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:08 pm 

Wow, ARC to put me at my place.

I confess to have read only your first book Mode One. And forgot most of it ... my bad :oops:

But I still stand by what I said, it doesn't change much except my assumption of your mindset ... Sorry for that, but I'm glad it brought you here
Quote:
Some of these cats get to into their own heads and end up in tangent city. :lol:
:lol: [ img ]

ARC, are you familiar with Patrice's stuff ?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:19 pm 

No, I am not familiar with the gentleman known as "Patrice."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:38 am 

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/modeone/20 ... sh-insults
Quote:
The Black Book Café Co-Hosts Alan Roger Currie of "The Mode One Approach" and Steve "The Dean" Williams of "The Man Mindset" discuss how men's inability to handle being indefinitely ignored by desirable women and/or their inability to handle harsh criticisms and insults from women ultimately leads to them becoming weak, spineless men who eventually become romantically and sexually frustrated.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:38 pm 

So yesterday i decided to experiment with this mode one approach.Walked up to this chick at a bar without any approach invitations but had a feeling she might be open.She was sitting by herself and i asked her if she would like to share my company sometime in the next week or two and she said yes and then asked if i would like to sit with her outside while she was smoking a cigarette.I sat outside with her and made sure to have good eye contact.Right as she was getting ready to leave i asked her if i could come over her house and said she couldn't because lives with her aunt.I then asked her if she would like to come over to my place and said she paused and thought about before saying she couldn't do it.Lastly, i asked if she wanted to come to my car to which she agreed and asked if i had rubber.I said no but i could stop by the gas station.After stopping by the gas station, we went into the backseat of my car and while we had out clothes off you can see the red and blue sirens from the cop that is posted up across the street from us.I was a bit uncomfortable and she mentioned that the cops are bringing bad memories to her and that she would rather not do this.I offered to relocate but she said that she was no longer in the same state so she got dressed and left and we went our separate ways.Interesting experience.The night of my 32nd birthday out solo.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:55 pm 

How frustrating it must have been after all that negotiating with her and then the cops step in.

Did you make any intriguing observations from this encounter?

Happy belated by the way, caliboy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:09 pm 

The cop didn't step in.He was across the street and i am sure nothing would have happened if we proceeded..It was not directed at us he was just posting up there.Just bad timing.She was just not feeling comfortable with the sirens flashing into the backseat and mentioned that it brought past experiences she had in the past.As far as observation go i was a little bit surprised when she agreed since that has not happened to me before.Felt like i was in a movie after that walking to the gas station then to my car.Also she wasn't wearing any underwear as well as having one condom in her purse.Sounds to me that she was probably looking for that and i happened to just be there.From an inner perspective i did notice a bit of loneliness the following day and felt that maybe if i took things slower i would have more of an opportunity to build a connection and maybe just looking for a one night stand scratches the loneliness buttons if i am not aware of these feelings internally.