Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:33 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:56 pm 

I didn't remember but in this period of my total absence from this forum I met up with people that did military and other things evolving dealing with emotions. They all said that especially in special corpses, they test you even via humilation if you are mentally tought, to follow orders when you are under pressure (like in a combat ect).
So the key words seems to be three: LET IT GO.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:01 pm 

fufe wrote:
I Think that having to appear "ice cold" and unreadable is overated on this forum. Ultimately being yourself without any bullshit is the key for natural freedom, and if you are naturaly not "ice cold" INTJ person, you don't have to try to be that way.
I am readable very often (I Also am not able to lie well) and it doesn't matter.
I agree but for reasons I will eventually put on here and expand upon this is important. Because no matter what you do to make life positive as possible there are things that just can't be avoided because the world has many haters that want to cause you harm, and I want to be able to deal with this better for self preservation concerns.
PimpDee wrote:
I didn't remember but in this period of my total absence from this forum I met up with people that did military and other things evolving dealing with emotions. They all said that especially in special corpses, they test you even via humilation if you are mentally tought, to follow orders when you are under pressure (like in a combat ect).
So the key words seems to be three: LET IT GO.
I have for the most part but I feel like this could be improved mostly in reference to my first paragraph

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:18 pm 

Regarding what PimpDee said about special forces - I recommend watching SAS : Who Dares Wins show, where team of ex-special forces guys put about 25 civilians under something simmilarly tough as a special forces selection..

They say it during the show, that you can feel weak, angry, or any emotion (!!!) but it matters what you do when you feel those emotions (!!!!!!) and if you are able to control yourself when neccessary.
They are also as little judgemental as they can be in the show, which has been fascinating for me.. One of the guys in the show says "We don't judge people, because people change.. We are just trying to see if they did"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:50 pm 

Alright Fufe it makes sense but still ideally I want to be able to do this when the situation calls for it...

[ img ]

Feel me! :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:57 pm 

In the end, everyone must use their best personal judgment to decide whether they are forcing something upon themselves, or whether they should develop that, because it's natural for them (It seems for me this is often matter of letting things go, to discover my natural self confidence and other things)

Not implying anything, just this principle.. If you are INTJ, maybe it is natural for you ? I don't know a lot about INTJs.

Vladimir Putin is INTJ ?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:18 pm 

fufe wrote:
In the end, everyone must use their best personal judgment to decide whether they are forcing something upon themselves, or whether they should develop that, because it's natural for them (It seems for me this is often matter of letting things go, to discover my natural self confidence and other things)
This! :ugeek:

Always wanted to do that! :mrgreen:

I forgot what I fall under it wasn't this though, but I figure why not do it to the best of my ability.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:45 pm 

I'm borderline INTJ/INFJ, my emotions are present I just allow them little to no say in what action I actually take.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:57 pm 

Altair wrote:
I'm borderline INTJ/INFJ, my emotions are present I just allow them little to no say in what action I actually take.
Ok where is the test? I've been googling for it but it keeps sending me to other search engines, and also can you expand on how you don't let your emotions take over in the heat of the moment of social interaction

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:10 am 
Site Admin

h**ps://www.google.co.uk/search?q=myers+briggs

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 am 

Thanks Grinus

INTP-T

I overthink things and tend to stagnate but always looking to do better with very creative thinking

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:39 am 

The more you can let an emotion flow through you and be felt with zero resistance to it, the more you can be perfectly still. Even the smallest drop of trying to contain it or efforting to appear cool is going to leak out in some way because there is an energy in that friction that needs to go somewhere. Even if it fools a lot of people it won't get past someone who is perceptive.

"Let go" implies you are holding it in the first place. Learn to grasp at nothing and there is nothing to let go of.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 am 

Flow83 wrote:
The more you can let an emotion flow through you and be felt with zero resistance to it, the more you can be perfectly still. Even the smallest drop of trying to contain it or efforting to appear cool is going to leak out in some way because there is an energy in that friction that needs to go somewhere. Even if it fools a lot of people it won't get past someone who is perceptive.

"Let go" implies you are holding it in the first place. Learn to grasp at nothing and there is nothing to let go of.

The Kidd is just popping up all over this forum today! :shock:

I didn't know when but somehow I knew you would come on here and say something like this!

Phone died but anyway I guess what I'm saying is trusting your gut once you have knowledge and experience goes hand in hand. Life definitely gets a little smoother now once you have a certain understanding of principalities! And right now I feel life is telling me I need to learn to connect with people more and better and now I have a chance I got to make a path and get started now.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:49 am 

Flow83 wrote:

That's actually the focus of this round of inner work. At a certain point the emotions cease to be formed around certain issues that have been the subject of your attention. Even many of my thoughts although they can be positive in outlook (at best) are just on a loop. I'm curious how sustained focus in dissolving them and keeping the mind completely still will affect this. No need to conceal emotion if it's not being created.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:04 pm 

Altair wrote:
Flow83 wrote:

That's actually the focus of this round of inner work. At a certain point the emotions cease to be formed around certain issues that have been the subject of your attention. Even many of my thoughts although they can be positive in outlook (at best) are just on a loop. I'm curious how sustained focus in dissolving them and keeping the mind completely still will affect this. No need to conceal emotion if it's not being created.

I like this! I guess just allowing the emotions to completely wash over me without resistance and just learning to be less expressive, that's how I understood it anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:28 pm 

Altair wrote:
Flow83 wrote:

Very good. Notice that trying to keep the mind still is another thought- the key is your attention. Your mind doesn’t have to be quiet nor do you have to make it quiet if what it is doing is not capturing your attention. That is like believing you can only be at peace when there are no clouds in the sky and you must make the sky clear and still. That just puts your attention and power back to the mind. Put your attention on that which sees the thoughts. “allowing” and all of these things occur naturally because it is the natural way we function. Paradoxically its the efforting and ideas about what we need to do that get in the way, just like “I need to be present” is a thought and if you are thinking it, you’re still in your head- possibly moving in the right direction or just grooving on your more ‘enlightened’ thinking.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:57 pm 

True, I've just noticed that once I reach a certain level of awareness my thoughts dissolve and stop being created. I think we are saying the same thing, but it's hard to communicate in words. As long as I don't lose self-awareness that's good.

My ego largely taken a back seat, I just plan on seeing through it completely.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:26 pm 

Altair wrote:
True, I've just noticed that once I reach a certain level of awareness my thoughts dissolve and stop being created. I think we are saying the same thing, but it's hard to communicate in words. As long as I don't lose self-awareness that's good.

My ego largely taken a back seat, I just plan on seeing through it completely.
I'd say a large part of that was for people following along and deciphering words, intuitively you already get it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:11 pm 

Simple... just find that light within and be blissed out all the time.

How will you look? Eyes will have that spark, slight smile and an aura that cannot be missed..
and when you step into a room? They will follow your emotions :geek:

Or.. just get depresed and be conteplating all the time (I know, I am INTP too) :lol:

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek: