Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:12 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Father's day
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:07 am 
Don't know how I came across this thread?????

Anywho, I have a theory on how children are born.

Grinus you would have had a girl in the last relationships that you were in because that was your best compliment.

You would engineer having a boy by not having a proper compliment in the relationship. What I mean is that the woman has to be a bad lens to see through. Don't know if that's clear.

How nurturing and protective are you? Anyway, I reflected back to this song.

"They say the coolest playas and foulest heart breakers inAnnotate the world
God gets us back, he makes us have precious little girls" - Nas, Daughters

Karma...Mirror.

What's the compliment to a man so able to manipulate a person to his will that he can do as HE or SHE pleases? A daughter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP4_0z2M85Q

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:05 am 

Interesting quote by NAS there.

My father was a player, got married, broke his marriage to get with my Mom, and hey presto had three successive daughters. I was last.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:49 pm 
Site Admin

Which sex uses the most resources during raising?

What effect would this have on the sex of the child?

What other effects could come to bear?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:56 am 
peregrinus wrote:

The mother.

Ah the mother chooses when she wants to have sex.

The effect is if the mother doesn't really like the man or is just using him then she'll have sex in a way to produce a woman. If she likes the man and cares for him then she'll have sex in a way to produce a man.

The child will be like the mother? Another effect?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:47 pm 
Site Admin

Try again

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:32 pm 

The father is definitely the one responsible but Pere wth is Goldenboy right?
You never stated.

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:44 am 
Site Admin

Flux wrote:
The father is definitely the one responsible but Pere wth is Goldenboy right?
You never stated.
To which question/statement in particular, there were a number

GB came out with some conflicting views

I left a few fingers pointing in the general direction

It is up to the reader if they look at the finger, or choose to look for the moon. Seems most are not looking to the moon.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:46 am 

So, if they want to control the gender of the kid it will be a boy, if they don't "try" to have a girl or boy, it's a girl ?
If the woman wants boy and the guy doesn't mind it's a boy
If a man is invested more, it's a girl. If the woman is invested more, it's a boy.

(NOPE, FOLLOWING IS BULL , if she wants a boy but the man wants a girl more it's a girl..)

All I could come up with so far, but I know neither is true.. This is hard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:16 pm 
peregrinus wrote:

I was researching mediation that Bliss (TheDude) did and found this.

I never tried again.

The father uses the most resources in raising a child because in the matrix the man is the breadwinner and women love mooching. :geek:

If the man is poor then the woman needs a child that comes with built in resources for getting more resources the I.E. a girl

If the man is rich then the woman wants a child that doesn't needs resources to succeed. I.E. a boy

^^^This is parallelism is how I was thinking about it previously. :oops:

However, Robert Briffault talked about social structuring of society and said that where the patriarchal instincts are strong the boy will move and reproduce while the woman will stay home. It took some time to digest that random passage I came across when I was reading him for a paper in school. :ugeek:

It came shortly after Briffault's law, conveniently located in the gems and precious threads section, that states the woman will have nothing to do with the man if she can't gain resources. :idea:

Hence, where the man (family) has no anti-matriarchal instincts, where the father is not the head of the household but is still the breadwinner as is often the case with society the woman (girl) will stay home. They boy will also stay home as an effect of the specialization of society that relegates men to batteries. :ugeek:

Thus, the natural inclination in a situation with a blue pill breadwinner is to have a girl when rich and a boy when poor. The hardwiring of human society demands that the man produce breadwinning. So, the woman will produce a boy to make more money for herself and the rest of the family. :geek:

If there is no necessity and they live in luxury then she will produce a luxury for the man, a girl.

The major effect is that women are handed more resources.

A tangential effect develops where the woman becomes the breadwinner if she winds up being a daddy's girl because her father bought her everything she wanted and because he bent over backwards to please her emotionally. She will grow up always trying to please a man that is opposite to her father because she received everything she could want from her father.

[not sure if I parsed this^^^ effect correctly]

If the woman is the breadwinner or the man and woman are equally breadwinners then the only clue to how a baby will be had is through her father, but 90% of the time women have grown up to be leechers and chose to get someone like their father because they think they want monetary satisfaction.

For proof: see Human Sex Ratio

The poorest countries are male where they need another breadwinner. The richest countries are female oriented where they want luxury.

The last effect is that those daddy's girls wind up being providers for young men like me when they hit middle age because they haven't found a real man! :mrgreen:

In effect, you can go 11-1 because 90% of men fit this description. The outlier case must have been where they were both breadwinners and she had been a daddy's girl.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:19 am 

Slim Titan wrote:
Thus, the natural inclination in a situation with a blue pill breadwinner is to have a girl when rich and a boy when poor. The hardwiring of human society demands that the man produce breadwinning. So, the woman will produce a boy to make more money for herself and the rest of the family.
Also, on a biological level a male/boy can produce more offspring than a female/girl.

One male can inseminate a large group of women, while a single female can only produce offspring for one male at a time.

For a poor family, the choice for a boy is stronger biologically.

A male/boy can produce much more offspring than a girl could in any given time; the male just has to find willing partners.

I would recommend reading Sperm Wars if you haven't already. It was a really interesting read and has a section dedicated to this.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:55 pm 
bliss wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
Thus, the natural inclination in a situation with a blue pill breadwinner is to have a girl when rich and a boy when poor. The hardwiring of human society demands that the man produce breadwinning. So, the woman will produce a boy to make more money for herself and the rest of the family.
Also, on a biological level a male/boy can produce more offspring than a female/girl.

One male can inseminate a large group of women, while a single female can only produce offspring for one male at a time.

For a poor family, the choice for a boy is stronger biologically.

A male/boy can produce much more offspring than a girl could in any given time; the male just has to find willing partners.

I would recommend reading Sperm Wars if you haven't already. It was a really interesting read and has a section dedicated to this.
Yeah, I knew there was something missing from it. :)

I got too caught up in the socioeconomic perspective of it.

I read Sperm Wars back in high school. It wouldn't hurt to revisit it. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:23 am 

It's been a while. Opening this back up.

Not sure if about the answer to the question of child gender myself. But I'll regurgitate some information to see if I'm close. Men want daughters and women want sons. Whether a man has a boy or girl depends on how the woman feels about the relationship and the availability of resources. If the woman feels like she's in luxury and/or the women cares more about the relationship (Not resources), she will not want kids as much (Since she's happy) but if the husband pushes for kids-The child will be a girl. If the woman feels poor or less off than most and/or cares less about the relationship than the man ( She cares more about getting resources) and she pushes for kids-the child will be a boy.

Evidence...? Notes...

The Kidd!! mentioned where he was emotionally vulnerable in at some points and his ex-girls took advantage of that and got pregnant. This is also probably before his clout solidified (I think before he finished medical school?)

This is based of the area i'm currently in, past experience, and personal judgement. (May not have relevance)

I've noticed middle class blacks don't have a lot of kids...and they tend to be boys (This is just a observation) Poor blacks that have a lot of kids seem to be mixed tho.

I've notice middle to upper class whites have a lot of girls, especially when they have more than two children.

Can't really speak on the other ethnicities, maybe Asians have more girls in the U.S. :lol:

This can all be projection.

----
GoldenBoy wrote:
My father's mother, had 5 or 6 daughters, then only 1 son (yes, for the slow people if there are some, my father :mrgreen: )

She always told, "the first ones, my husband wanted children more than me, so I had daughters, that's why I had a son at the end, because I wanted one more than my husband at the time".

In the same vein, I remember the opposite, a family of 7 sons, and the last one was a girl, because the mother 'gave up' to try to have a daughter (SHE wanted a daughter, and only had sons), whereas her husband probably just kept pokin', hence the last daughter.
You never get what you want only what you need. If a man wants a son AND pushes his woman he will get a girl regardless. If a woman wants a daughter AND pushes her man she will get a son regardless.

So... going by this if I wanted to engineer a girl I would create space be less invested, but push for kids.
If I wanted to engineer a boy I would fill space, become more invested, make her push for kids

hmmm....

Luxury + Low investment + Push her = Girl
Luxury + Low Investment + Her Push = Boy(?)
Luxury + High investment + Push her = Girl (?)
Luxury + High Investment + Her push = Boy
Poor + Low investment + Push her = Girl (?)
Poor + Low Investment + Her Push = Boy
Poor + High investment + Push her = Girl (?)
Poor + High Investment + Her push = Boy

Explain if I'm wrong.

Is their a way to engineer twins (triplets, etc...) with this method? I would like to have twins one day...(In the far far future :lol: )

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:10 pm 
you may or may not find some answers here:

https://youtu.be/AI36myj61J8

the red queen by matt ridley

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:13 pm 
Embryos kill off male tissue to become female
https://www.sciencenews.org/article/emb ... ome-female

Original aricle published in Science 18 Aug 2017
http://science.sciencemag.org/content/357/6352/717

From the comments
Quote:
Well, darn! I liked the choice of females. And males being an altered female.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:23 pm 

One more time. Peregrinus please deny or confirm... Male determines the gender of the child, the more resources the more likely it's female, fewer resources more likely it's male.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:42 am 

Resources?

Veni, vidi, Visa
I came, I saw, I had an uncontrollable shopping spree?

Nice read

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:35 am 
Site Admin

Flux wrote: *
One more time. Peregrinus please deny or confirm... Male determines the gender of the child, the more resources the more likely it's female, fewer resources more likely it's male.
The females conditions (in totality) determine the gender of the child.
[Edit - Feel I need to add that this is from HER viewpoint, no one elses]

The male may contribute to these conditions in a positive or negative way.

[in response to your last sentence, the more secure and stable - male, the less - female]

This is not conscious, it is nature.

There are numerous studies where it is stated that raising males requires more, raising girls requires less - resources, attention, teaching, health etc. Infant mortality rates also has relevance along with a number of other factors.

Worth reading are studies on how societies recover birth wise after wars or catastrophes (loss of large numbers of population).

[The above is of course not considering options where the female cannot birth a certain gender, for example I have known several women who 'cannot' have a certain gender, every time ends in a miscarriage, for whatever reason. There are outliers]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:06 pm 

peregrinus wrote: *

[in response to your last sentence, the more secure and stable - male, the less - female]

This is not conscious, it is nature.

There are numerous studies where it is stated that raising males requires more, raising girls requires less - resources, attention, teaching, health etc. Infant mortality rates also has relevance along with a number of other factors.

Worth reading are studies on how societies recover birth wise after wars or catastrophes (loss of large numbers of population).

[The above is of course not considering options where the female cannot birth a certain gender, for example I have known several women who 'cannot' have a certain gender, every time ends in a miscarriage, for whatever reason. There are outliers]
Mmm. Still, mind-boggling. When you say stable to you mean resources or overall relationship - including how invested both the man and woman are?

For example for me: Both my mom and dad wanted kids... (Mom says it was 50/50) Mom was making around 28k at this time and more than Dad as he was still in school. He was going for a high paying degree but he wasn't making that much money yet. I was conceived in the honeymoon phase of the relationship.

I've noticed a lot of well to do people with daughters too... My uncle was a doctor and though I don't know specifics my 4 cousins would alternate...
peregrinus wrote: *

The females conditions (in totality) determine the gender of the child.
[Edit - Feel I need to add that this is from HER viewpoint, no one elses]

The male may contribute to these conditions in a positive or negative way.
Are these condictions based on the man's/woman's investment in the relationship or something else..?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:34 pm 
Site Admin

Flux wrote: *
Are these condictions based on the man's/woman's investment in the relationship or something else..?
Resources only is a limited view of the whole, when viewed as investment or money.
The same is true of only taking the woman or woman and partner into consideration, look wider.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictio ... /condition
Read all the way down and at each section think how it may apply and other ways it may apply.

In my view, there are a whole number of things that contribute towards her conditions: environment, health, nutrition, resources, support, relationships, ........
e.g. is she in a relationship with father, is it good, bad, stable, he leads or she leads. does she have regular and enough food and water, warmth, safety, support. Her friends and the support there or not, same with extended family and community.

so many variables, many interrelated

On a simple level, what does 'her current conditions at conception' support...

for HER

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:56 pm 
Site Admin

Following reading your post and replying, I spent a couple of minutes googling, seems theres been some interesting research since my original post.
Will have to do some more reading, thanks for waking up my grey cells.

A little titbit to leave here: https://www.npr.org/templates/story/sto ... Id=4758495
selected quotes wrote:
KNOX: Many things could influence that environment. Dr. Karen Norberg of Washington University came up with the single-mother hypothesis. It's based on 80,000 births over 40 years. She found that boys were less likely to be born to mothers who were not living with a man at the time of conception.

KNOX: If a woman had a child without a live-in male partner, the odds were tipped slightly against having a boy. For children born later to the same mothers when fathers were living in the household, the odds of a boy were higher. Some listeners wondered if abortion could be a factor. Norberg says she found the same pattern prior to Roe vs. Wade. Some think environmental chemicals like pesticides are likely to be a more important factor. Pete Myers of Environmental Health Sciences is a leading exponent of that theory. He says cases in Italy, Russia and Canada suggest certain chemicals that disrupt hormones reduce the proportion of boy babies.

Dr. NORBERG: There's been a very dramatic rise in the number of women who are single at the time of a child's birth and not living with a male partner.

KNOX: From 5 percent in the 1940s to more than 20 percent today. But one thing the numbers can't tell us is how would a woman's living situation affect a baby's gender. Norberg thinks it has to do with feast and famine and family resources acting over thousands of generations. It takes about 10 percent more calories to gestate a male fetus, and it probably takes more food to raise a boy to adulthood.

Dr. NORBERG: Yes, boys cost more than girls, and if the single mother sort of almost by definition only has her own resources to put into rearing the child, it may be more risky for a single mother to be undertaking the rearing of a son than a daughter.

KNOX: Norberg doesn't think it's necessarily good or bad the sex ratio is changing. It just shows that humans adapt to their circumstances in surprising ways. Richard Knox, NPR News, Boston.
One article on npr... just struck me as interesting, first few results on 'environmental influences gender pregnancy'

-
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4682135
ABSTRACT wrote:
Theory and data suggest that a male in good condition at the end of the period of parental investment is expected to outreproduce a sister in similar condition, while she is expected to outreproduce him if both are in poor condition.

Accordingly, natural selection should favor parental ability to adjust the sex ratio of offspring produced according to parental ability to invest. Data from mammals support the model: As maternal condition declines, the adult female tends to produce a lower ratio of males to females.
which leads to:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trivers%E ... hypothesis

some interesting reading coming up, thanks again

[Edit]
A Sex Allocation Theory for Vertebrates: Combining Local Resource Competition and Condition‐Dependent Allocation
https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/522057