He makes the bad boy his hero. :|

He uses it as an excuse to draw all of his identity from HER

Post subject: Re: How to treat women
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:53 am 

Jared wrote:
He makes the bad boy his hero. :|

He uses it as an excuse to draw all of his identity from HER

What makes you say this?

To me this makes sense it all comes down to how I execute it according to my way of seeing things and what type of woman it keeps around and what women are scared away from it and if I like that type of woman to stick around or not.

I don't totally agree with him but some of this makes sense and I have to experiment in the name of science!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:12 am 

A woman who chooses you is going to do what you want her to do,
or she is going to do what she wants to do, alone.

You don't have to mind the woman who doesn't choose you.

You don't have to try to keep a woman around you at all.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:24 am 

Didn't listen to all of this but agree with Jared, he's giving you a way to act to get women. Problem with that is that it's an act, it's not who you really are and it's focus is on doing something in order to get something rather than being who you are and not caring what happens around you. That's what attracts women, being who you are and not caring. Stop paying attention to the fake matrix reality and getting sucked back into it and live in REAL REALITY, in your inner truth. When you do this you will get 3 responses. Most women will be too intimidated to even interact with you, oh well. Some will submit/choose you right away, just be fucking normal now and that's it. You don't need to be an asshole and a dick just to show her you can be, she already realizes you can be that if you need to, that's why she's choosing you from jump. The other women will be a bitch to you and test you to see if they can pull you into their reality. Now sure you can be an asshole to these women if you decide to even really acknowledge them but it's less being an asshole and more just laughing at them internally like....bitch you think I buy any of that bullshit you're selling/care what you think. Women like this are looking for a man that won't back down to them sure, bc they're tired of every guy they meet having no spine and kissing the ground they walk on.

Really it just comes down to treat people accordingly. Your gut will always tell you the truth about what's happening so if you just respond according to that then you don't need some technique or method for how to behave around women to get them attracted to you, they will pretty much just all be attracted to you even if they are too intimidated to acknowledge it or too fake to admit it. People are constantly looking to run up to the edge of the truth then turn around and run away....very few people actually live on that edge and ARE the truth. Just be the truth and some people will love you, others will hate you, but everyone will feel you.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:30 am 
Bruh, those first 10 seconds were ridiculous. He did NOT waste time. :lol: Worth the open and the ensuing close.

I only listened to the first 10 seconds.

I had a great laugh.

In all seriousness though, treat women accordingly (people in general). It saves time and stress. Cut them out your life if they aren't trying to add to it in a productive way. If they bring useless energy cut out that fat and get rid of them.

I'm realizing more and more that doing less is better. I'm becoming much more worldly and grounded in my emotions. I can feel who I really am at times.

The old me would have a long paragraph for women to end it in texts. I now just let them know what they did. I used to have an open policy revolving door. Now I don't even tell them it's open because if I let them know I'm inviting the same behavior and energy. The end has to feel real for them and me.

I used to kick that you have buy me something to come back and put in real effort to show you're serious about treating me wrong. Now, I just ask them why I should talk to them. If I don't get a decent response, no harm done, she just can't come back to being a friend. They have to persuade me.

I don't even give guidelines because I want to see what they think is a good response.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:12 pm 

luciddream wrote: *
Didn't listen to all of this but agree with Jared, he's giving you a way to act to get women. Problem with that is that it's an act, it's not who you really are and it's focus is on doing something in order to get something rather than being who you are and not caring what happens around you. That's what attracts women, being who you are and not caring. Stop paying attention to the fake matrix reality and getting sucked back into it and live in REAL REALITY, in your inner truth. When you do this you will get 3 responses. Most women will be too intimidated to even interact with you, oh well. Some will submit/choose you right away, just be fucking normal now and that's it. You don't need to be an asshole and a dick just to show her you can be, she already realizes you can be that if you need to, that's why she's choosing you from jump. The other women will be a bitch to you and test you to see if they can pull you into their reality. Now sure you can be an asshole to these women if you decide to even really acknowledge them but it's less being an asshole and more just laughing at them internally like....bitch you think I buy any of that bullshit you're selling/care what you think. Women like this are looking for a man that won't back down to them sure, bc they're tired of every guy they meet having no spine and kissing the ground they walk on.

Really it just comes down to treat people accordingly. Your gut will always tell you the truth about what's happening so if you just respond according to that then you don't need some technique or method for how to behave around women to get them attracted to you, they will pretty much just all be attracted to you even if they are too intimidated to acknowledge it or too fake to admit it. People are constantly looking to run up to the edge of the truth then turn around and run away....very few people actually live on that edge and ARE the truth. Just be the truth and some people will love you, others will hate you, but everyone will feel you.
This
Much love to you lucid, I did what you said here about treating people accordingly, and some situations I got during these months (where the forum was dead) are quite similar to the one you wrote about "women being a bitch". :lol: