Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:07 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Verbal Combat
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:24 pm 

Altair wrote:
Yeah, I get a laugh about how rigid and ego driven I was when I was 20 (almost 26 now). I still think it's amusing. I'm around a lot of girls that age for school now. It's funny watching them spent all this time organizing a plan and then seeing the flustered look on their faces when it fails and they go back to the drawing board.

How old are you?
I'm 35. Yea, don't get me wrong, I still enjoy the game but I just won't bother to partake in it on the level they want me to. The joy of it comes from being content within myself and having control of my own being while everything around me just happens as it will. Girls play tons of games where they attempt to manipulate you emotionally to get you to do what they want without even saying a word to you. I have no real interest in every talking to a girl until she completely drops or mostly drops all those games and the whole act, from there we can have a real conversation.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:03 pm 

Altair wrote:
Mostly by thinking ahead. Most women have never encountered a man who knows what is really happening so it's quite easy. I just think about typical flaws a man might have in his mindset and how she might attempt to exploit them to gain power over me. I know her action and the outcome she wants for example a typical man when disrespected by a women would either remain silent or try to be alpha. So I do neither.

If something really rubs me the wrong way I will just state that their behavior isn't acceptable to me. But in a matter of fact way with no emotion. I'll usually just say " I'm not mad but I wouldn't have treated you like that and I expect better." In other words I'll live life goes on but you won't be around if you bother me.

But that's a back up in case something actually gets to me and I don't want to carry the emotion around. Much preferable to not be affected at all...but I am only human
In other words she seeks abuse (verbal and/or physical) or in other words she respect it, am I wrong?

You know, if is the case, then I understand why 100% of females in my life were, in the early stages of knowing each other, bitches like this hoe.

How big you are Altair? i'm 6,1 and 206 pounds...I used to weight in this range 215-220 pounds.
Maybe explains why they are bitches like that, if is not just physical toughness ...I don't know.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:04 am 

She wants drama to spike her emotions/testing what she can get away with. They also want a man that knows what he's worth but not so much that he realizes their game. They want him to be worthwhile but controllable.

I'm 6'1 195-205 or so relatively lean, I play a lot of sports and also eat more than I should lol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:42 am 

Altair wrote:
She wants drama to spike her emotions/testing what she can get away with. They also want a man that knows what he's worth but not so much that he realizes their game. They want him to be worthwhile but controllable.

I'm 6'1 195-205 or so relatively lean, I play a lot of sports and also eat more than I should lol
What is the mechanism of control in this case?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:17 pm 

They want to determine you have options while at the same time limiting access to those options. It's funny because the actions that you would take that make you attractive also make her insecure.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:33 pm 
Site Admin

Altair wrote:
It's funny because the actions that you would take that make you attractive also make her insecure.
So true Altair

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.