Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:04 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:11 am 
Site Admin

Not all stupid affirmations after all, I knew it, it appears like this guys are reading and repeating verbatim what is preached here. 8-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdSzqs0fSOE&t=0s

Cheers!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:28 pm 
Lol, stop giving a fuck --> has blue hair, painted fingernails, cheap jewelry, ridiculous tatoos without depth, and worthless piercings. :lol:

The other guy is just as bad. That front won't get you anywhere. It attracts the wrong attention. None of their front shows their unique interests or cares.

Just to be clear, fronts like that don't attract balanced sane women. It's like driving by in a garbage truck and telling people to pick up their trash. It shows that you really do give a fuck deep down.

If you didn't, you wouldn't feel the need to demonstrate without a doubt that you are different or that your clothes show you don't care etc. Maybe it's left over remnants from when they were into the "mystery method". :lol:

I didn't listen past 10 seconds after they said, "stop giving a fuck" for the 5th time. I stopped giving a fuck. Message taken.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:16 am 
Site Admin

Slim Titan wrote:
Lol, stop giving a fuck --> has blue hair, painted fingernails, cheap jewelry, ridiculous tatoos without depth, and worthless piercings. :lol:

The other guy is just as bad. That front won't get you anywhere. It attracts the wrong attention. None of their front shows their unique interests or cares.

Just to be clear, fronts like that don't attract balanced sane women. It's like driving by in a garbage truck and telling people to pick up their trash. It shows that you really do give a fuck deep down.

If you didn't, you wouldn't feel the need to demonstrate without a doubt that you are different or that your clothes show you don't care etc. Maybe it's left over remnants from when they were into the "mystery method". :lol:

I didn't listen past 10 seconds after they said, "stop giving a fuck" for the 5th time. I stopped giving a fuck. Message taken.
:lol: :twisted:

Yeah this stroke me like a fake ass monkeys, just pushing the boundaries to see what people would believe and be so naive even if they are "violating" the same shit they are preaching, perhaps they are doing it for some shock value or something, I really just listened and was the remembrance of some of the stuff of this forums, and what you said reminded me of mystery lol.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:20 am 
They might be saying something right. :lol: Not a giving a fuck is more than not just caring though. Sometimes it means caring deeply and responding accordingly in ways that society rejects.

I'm willing to bet you can't find a normally dressed guy talking about dating stuff who is a recognized guru. It would be a freaking first. :lol:

There are some normal guys on youtube and social media fighting the whole PUA culture with good advice though. They'll never be recognized as gurus though because they don't feel the need to brag about how many partners they have. It's really an utterly ridiculous test of knowledge. Your metrics should change with what you're trying to achieve: relationship length, gifts, notch count, threesomes, multiple women, etc. They're all just indicators of the right mindset. The only true metric is a metric you can't measure without seeing them in person, the balance of power.

It's why I haven't bothered posting about "conquests"/"achievements" in a while. It's not the final frontier. It's a pointer to it. The final frontier is the life you live on your terms.