Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:24 pm 

Howdy all...it's been awhile 8-)

So...I'm currently seeing two women. They both know about each other because that's how I roll. One is a Vice President of a bank and the other is a lawyer. Both in their 40's...one is 42 and the other is a couple months older than I (I turn 44 soon). Both are beautiful, professional women.

So there's that 8-)

Now...I recently started seeing the lawyer (who also happens to be a fitness model, but whatevs right?), so I had to take some time to lay the foundation right. Unfortunately, their birthdays were back to back...the banker's was a Sunday and the lawyer's was the following Thursday. So I spent Sat/Sun with the Banker and Weds/Thursday with the lawyer. The lawyer also invited me to a formal Birthday party that upcoming Saturday, so I also spent Sat/Sun with her.

So the banker got pissy because I spent 4 days with the lawyer and only 2 days with her. Thusly the stage is set for what happens next.

So I make it over to the banker's house after I give her a week to calm the fuck down. I knew she had to ride her emotional roller coaster for a while (I've coined it 'Goofy Girl Syndrome'...or GGS) but that didn't mean I needed to get on it with her :roll:

So she starts talking tough and what not...I apologize for the way it played out and promise to make a better effort with planning going forward. She still wants to beat me over the head. She says she can't see me anymore. I say ok. :?

She says she can't be friends with me anymore either. I say ok. She says she has nothing else to say. I say ok, pick up my phone and proceed to head for the door. Suddenly as I'm leaving the room, she says, 'WAIT'.

This is where the balance of power shifted :ugeek:

She starts hedging. Now she wants to know what I'm going to do to make this wrong right. The following is an approximation of what I said:

'I'm going to tell you what my computerized brains are screaming at me right now. Sure, I can suck up to you and do everything I can until you feel like I deserve to be back in your good graces. Any lesser man would jump at the chance. I am not that dude.

You see...I have the foresight to see that while that would win me the battle, it would cost us BOTH the war because if I did anything of the sort, it would be incongruent to the foundation I've established with you. I wouldn't be finishing how I started, and at the end of the day you would lose respect for me because I wouldn't be the man you fell I love with anymore.

So...I would rather stand on my principles and walk straight out that door and wait for you to eventually reach back out to me than sit here, beg for forgiveness and ruin the foundation I've taken so long to painstakingly establish.'

I delivered this scathing diatribe straight faced as FUCK. She was stunned...I'm certain no one has ever said anything remotely close to this to her before. She faltered...then folded. :lol:

So now, of course she's horny and ready for the kiss and make up phase because subconsciously I've proven to her that I'm still the man I've always been to her. She playfully suggests we lay down for a bit. I say I didn't come over for that. She is pressing...I am deflecting. She finally looks at me and says:

Her: I know you fucked her (the lawyer)

Me: Yes I did

Her: ...did you use protection?

Me: YES...and then no :mrgreen:

I then said the lawyer's STD paperwork was straight...she has a hysterectomy, I have a vasectomy...you (banker) weren't even talking to me so I was like why not? I also said that I didn't have any condoms with me and that I would be getting a STD test the following day because it's time for me to so anyway.

Long story not so long, 30 minutes later I'm super soaking her vagina because she decided to do it anyway knowing she was 'a grown ass woman making an informed decision'. Not gonna argue with that.

So, at the end of the day, both women are securely on my roster...for now anyway.

In other news, I think my Marquee Value is finally peaking. I feel like I'm almost at my final form. Hang in there fellas...continue to maximize your potential in all areas of your lives. The payoff will come...sooner for some of us, later for others.

And it is GLORIOUS :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:46 pm 

:D Glorious

Final form :lol: I get you lol, but the reference got me :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:50 pm 

fufe wrote:
:D Glorious

Final form :lol: I get you lol, but the reference got me :lol:
I try ;)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:45 pm 

[ img ]

Bluff calling....just as much fun as playing dumb...maybe even more fun once you realize that everyone is too dumb to realize you are playing dumb :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:22 pm 

Shit is crazy yo

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:58 pm 

Did you open all of the gates and reached level beyond the most powerful Hokage, like Maito Gai ?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:11 am 

fufe wrote:
Did you open all of the gates and reached level beyond the most powerful Hokage, like Maito Gai ?
If I haven't, I HAVE to be *right* THERE :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:34 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Now she wants to know what I'm going to do to make this wrong right.
What wrong?

In who's frame?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:09 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Now she wants to know what I'm going to do to make this wrong right.
What wrong?

In who's frame?
Exactly brother...exactly 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:01 pm 

Man that is super sweet. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:38 pm 
Good stuff man. This is what having your shit together does for you. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:01 pm 

When is the book due ? :mrgreen: :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:32 am 

fufe wrote:
When is the book due ? :mrgreen: :geek:
Will there be signed copies?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:40 pm 

https://youtu.be/Qmxd48mQEr8

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:01 am 

Pindar wrote:
[ img ]

Story was awesome Kidd!