Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Verbal Combat
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:16 pm 

This is from tonight, it was so epicly glorious that I wanted to share it with you guys.
There are two girls from that show up that know up before. They come up and said we noticed you hug me and my friend. One starts talking to my friend the other is eyeing me with some guy she found.

I completely don't give a fuck, the group kinda loosely form around me. The girl with the guy the second says my name half a dozen times to get my attention. When I look at her she says high 5? and holds her hand halfway out. I put up my hand but don't go for the high 5. I tell she has to come get it, she tells me she cannot reach it and I should move closer. I say guess you don't want it then. She comes over and finishes the High 5. Then I notice them playing games with the guy and trying to get me to move toward them which would give me a weaker position so I stay where I am.

I leave and go up to the other side of the bar, this girl leans over and wipes her wet hands on the sleeve of my shirt. I look at her like she has a third head. She said I'm sorry
Me: No your not.
Her:Really
Me: slowly shake head and walk off.
She came up to me outside and was like can I have a hug?
Me: No, you cannot have a hug you wiped your hands on my shirt. I was laughing as I said this.
Her: It's my birthday :cry:
Me: Bullshit.
Her: Really. pulled out her Id and proved it to me.

My arms are crossed and one of the girls from the beginning of this story tried to get me to hug her pulling my arms uncrossed. Hinted that I would be a dick if i didn't go over and hug her.
Me: Your not the boss of me, you cannot tell me what to do. Looked over at her. You can have a high 5 because it's birthday but no hug because of what you did.

We were inside getting a drink and she got up on the bar table infront of me. I look up and then turn around and walk to the other side of the bar. My friend comes over and says that's that girl. You should watch her dance if she says anything be like you wiped your hands on me.

I was like "No, watching her dance is not adequate payment which I am over here with my drink"

The two girls from before come up they grab my hand and try to pull me in. I can see they're trying to use me to get ride of the guy that has become increasingly clingy.

Help us get rid of this guy they tell me giving me puppy dog eyes etc.

Me: You want me to bail you out of this situation that you created?

Them: Yes, pleaseeee

Me: No (walk off)

My friend came over too and was like yeah that was pretty funny...like I'm gonna bail them out. Not even 10 minutes they stroll up without the guy ahah.

This is where it becomes epicly glorious like Neo stopping bullets style.

The second girl, grabs me and starts dancing on me. I'm leaned up against the bar don't give a fuck, not even moving she is doing everything. We do that for a bit. She grabs the back of my neck and tries to pull me in for a kiss. I let her get close enough our faces are touching but won't let her kiss me.

Eventually she is bound to try to play my emotions. And she does, she leaves to talk to her friend like 2 feet away. I hear them talking
Her (girl working for me): I cannot get him to do anything. I don't understand.
Other girl : I can promise you he is a really smart guy.

I break out into a laugh they look at me. And then back at each other. Then try to emotionally pull me in two places...the girl that was working for me starts being interested in my friend (game haha)
While I supposed to be feeling loss, the other girl went for the front blast.

Her: Why are you being such a douche to her?
Me: Excuse me, laughing at her.
Her: Leaned up against the bar, like you don't give a fuck about anything.
Me:I don't
Her: Your an asshole (while holding onto my arm and leaned into me).
Me: Cool ( still laughing at her)
Her: You fucking asshole.
Me: Cool.
Her: Who the fuck do you think you are.
Me: (Just look at her)
Her: I could have any guy in this bar.
Me: Cool
Her: I can you know blah blah blah
Me: Cool, go get every other guy in this bar.
Her:What the fuck is that
Me: It`s called calling a bluff.. :roll: .....go go get every other guy in the bar
Her: What is your problem
Me: I don`t have a problem...your the one over here talking to me in my space up in my face.
Her: Buy me a drink.
Me : No, but you can buy me one.

Back and forth for a while longer but you get the point. It was incredibly funny to me, could not stop laughing at her the whole time. They were like were leaving I said ok. My friend was over talking to them so I went to hang out with him.

Here I made a minor slip, just out of habit though, the emotion that used to drive it is gone. I pulled her in she was like you got one chance you better be nicer this time. Your gonna have to choose between me and being an asshole.
I didn`t hear her at the time so I asked her to repeat herself she wouldn`t so I let whatever she said go. Continued to be an asshole though.

My friend was trying to get me to symp not really seeing what he was doing bought me a drink and one to give the girl. I said I wasn`t going to but didn`t want to drink it as I already had one. So I got her attention and she tried to be aloof and wouldn`t take it so I set it down. I`m not a drink holder.

Anyways the night ended with me saying here is my number text me tomorrow. She said my phone is dead.
What I do here is take their number than text them my name. Ball is back in my court. They accidently miss their bus...kinda suspicious sounding to me lol

We were all supposed to go for Macdonalds but the guy they got kicked out was still waiting outside for them an hour later hahaha. They were suddenly soooo interested in him so I touched her shoulder she looked around

Were leaving I said, see you..(thinking)I get a cheeseburger and you have to deal with getting rid of a guy that will not leave you alone. Shot yourself in the foot there bitch, next time think of a better way to get my attention 8-)

Post subject: Re: Verbal Combat
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:23 pm 

See? It takes a minute, but once you finally see The Matrix, you cannot unsee it. 8-)

Oh...and that slip you deem as minor will prove to be costlier than you initially perceive... :ugeek:

Why you put all that awesome work in then fuck it all off at end like that just blows my mind...you really gotta buckle down on the self discipline. Finish how you start. You can't start as a dick then get playful at end...that defeats EVERYTHING. :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:36 pm 

Hey, fuck ups happen :P .

I got the cheeseburger. I`m the real winner in this situation. The effort she puts into being a bitch is effort that would be much better spent gaining my favor.

Man it was a crazy empowering feeling. Stopping bullets, I could feel most of the girls in the bar staring at me inwardly thinking...no way a unicorn lol. A couple guys were watching the situation play out and when I dropped my wallet they came up to me and pointed it out. And said wow you are a fucking player man.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:56 pm 

Very well...but I still sense much impatience in you...continue to work on that. :ugeek:

If I were you, I'd start fucking with older chicks (30+) who are starting to get a taste of Marquee Value...you won't have to deal with all of that sparring, tho I will agree it is a lot of fun lol

EDIT: I see you caught your ego while I was responding...good man. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:11 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Very well...but I still sense much impatience in you...continue to work on that. :ugeek:
Duly noted 8-)
The Kidd!! wrote:
If I were you, I'd start fucking with older chicks (30+) who are starting to get a taste of Marquee Value...
I don`t know any women that old, wouldn`t know where to meet them either really.
The Kidd!! wrote:
you won't have to deal with all of that sparring, tho I will agree it is a lot of fun lol
So much fun, cause you just know your probably the first guy ever to put them in their place haha
The Kidd!! wrote:
EDIT: I see you caught your ego while I was responding...good man. 8-)
I could see what was going on. This slip up won`t prove to be an issue unless I allow it to be so, either way there is no advantage in holding onto feelings of failure. I need to be clear headed to play chess properly.

You handed me the solution indirectly, keeping my ego out is a extension of patience.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:29 pm 

Excellent. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:28 pm 
What you did that night for the most part is far different from what you posted in the last two or three times.

Good job. Its good that you feel great.

Your earlier mistake does break the vibe you were giving off.

Second, did you get proof that her phone was dead? I.E. it wouldn't turn on.

If you didn't then that might have been the first sign of your mistake coming into fruition.

My spidey senses went off at that one, but I might be extrapolating too much.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:43 pm 

Naw...to bother to check the phone would reveal too much investment. Not caring at all to even confirm that the phone was dead was the best course of action...it is her loss after all. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:45 pm 

It is much different. That rosebudd interview mannija posted a while ago really cleared some stuff up for me.

Her telling me her phone was dead was a lie I feel. I wasn't about to take her number and give her the ball, and I wasn't gonna call her out on it and be insecure so Took the best course if action

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:09 pm 
Site Admin

Interesting and made me smile :geek:

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:13 am 
The Kidd!! wrote:
Naw...to bother to check the phone would reveal too much investment. Not caring at all to even confirm that the phone was dead was the best course of action...it is her loss after all. 8-)
Really?

I was thinking of packaging the idea in a manner that allows her to act like it was her idea.

Telling her something about cell phone emergency juice being a common feature.

Then go along with whatever communication alternative was suggested.

When I've said that shit I've received a range of responses, and most of them are good enough to transition onto other topics. Some females even bust their self by turning on their phone, especially when they are drunk.

They ask you to take a look or you catch a glance and if you don't see an empty battery sign then you caught a lie.
Catching them in a lie puts them arrears.

That's too much interest?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:35 am 

I think that internally your not coming from a bad place...but she would interpret it as too much interest.

Big lies make far better ammo than little ones. Lose the battle to win the war :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:38 am 

Quite frankly rkd...I just wouldn't care enough to bother with all of that. :|

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:01 pm 

Altair wrote:
This is from tonight, it was so epicly glorious that I wanted to share it with you guys.
There are two girls from that show up that know up before. They come up and said we noticed you hug me and my friend. One starts talking to my friend the other is eyeing me with some guy she found.

I completely don't give a fuck, the group kinda loosely form around me. The girl with the guy the second says my name half a dozen times to get my attention. When I look at her she says high 5? and holds her hand halfway out. I put up my hand but don't go for the high 5. I tell she has to come get it, she tells me she cannot reach it and I should move closer. I say guess you don't want it then. She comes over and finishes the High 5. Then I notice them playing games with the guy and trying to get me to move toward them which would give me a weaker position so I stay where I am.

I leave and go up to the other side of the bar, this girl leans over and wipes her wet hands on the sleeve of my shirt. I look at her like she has a third head. She said I'm sorry
Me: No your not.
Hi Altair, sorry to bring it up this topic, I find it in my bookmarks but reading this topic and imagine the situation, pissed me off.

I am the only one who would not talk anymore to a stranger that intentionally wipe his hands on my shirt? (don't even think about sticking my dick in that twat of such a woman like that?)
I am the only one here who would be pissed off at her? she not only do that but her "sorry" was a lie.
You know that if it wasn't "western society" she would have a deserved kick in the ass?

Let me know if you remember how you handled that situation.
Cheers,
PimpDee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:37 pm 

There was hardly anything on her hands so I didn't really care. It was the behavior that wasn't gonna fly. I just called her out on it and when she gave excuses I told her she was full of it.

She wanted me to either be angry or silently take it so I did neither. Determine what they want you to do and then don't do it to be a pain in the ass lol.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm 

Altair, I've read tons of the posts on this forum, tons of yours as well. You've grown up a lot and come into a very solid mindset from what I can tell.

Funny interaction, your age and inexperience at the time of that post show though. I'm too old to be dealing with immature chicks and giving them that much of my energy these days, I suspect you've arrived at this point as well from your more recent posts.

I would have kept it short and sweet....

A hug? heh....as I turn and walk away. Let her come find me and promptly be told...if you want to be in my space you need to act right, understand?

At my age/demeanor now, I doubt any 20 year old girls would even attempt to play these type of games with me. When I was that age I was so clueless I wouldn't have even been able to spar with her at the level you did though so props, it's great to get on the path early so life can be enjoyed properly. Good stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:14 pm 

Yeah, I get a laugh about how rigid and ego driven I was when I was 20 (almost 26 now). I still think it's amusing. I'm around a lot of girls that age for school now. It's funny watching them spent all this time organizing a plan and then seeing the flustered look on their faces when it fails and they go back to the drawing board.

How old are you?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:00 pm 

Quote:
"People say whatever they feel in the moment.
But moments don't last, and people don't stay the same."
I remember most of what people say IF I want to remember what they say.

Her: blah blah

Me: Meow Maow ( translation: whatever )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:48 pm 

Altair wrote:
There was hardly anything on her hands so I didn't really care. It was the behavior that wasn't gonna fly. I just called her out on it and when she gave excuses I told her she was full of it.

She wanted me to either be angry or silently take it so I did neither. Determine what they want you to do and then don't do it to be a pain in the ass lol.
Thanks for the answer, how did you "assume" that she was looking these two options? In short how did you know that (it was her goal, purpose)?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:20 am 

Mostly by thinking ahead. Most women have never encountered a man who knows what is really happening so it's quite easy. I just think about typical flaws a man might have in his mindset and how she might attempt to exploit them to gain power over me. I know her action and the outcome she wants for example a typical man when disrespected by a women would either remain silent or try to be alpha. So I do neither.

If something really rubs me the wrong way I will just state that their behavior isn't acceptable to me. But in a matter of fact way with no emotion. I'll usually just say " I'm not mad but I wouldn't have treated you like that and I expect better." In other words I'll live life goes on but you won't be around if you bother me.

But that's a back up in case something actually gets to me and I don't want to carry the emotion around. Much preferable to not be affected at all...but I am only human