Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:08 am 

PimpDee wrote:
fufe wrote:
I Think the question still remains.. Why her, why not anybody else ?
Because there is, at the moment, nobody else with these characteristics.
Who cares, take it as an opportunity to be alone and learn more about yourself. You're missing a quality opportunity here chasing a woman.

You told her about your 3 strikes rule, this is where you went wrong, the whole rule/mindset I mean.

You basically told her she can have you and you're invested from jump. Women love a challenge and the only challenge you offered her was the challenge of losing you rather than gaining you.
So she took the challenge and attempted to lose you, to see what it would take to push you away. She can't do that if you don't offer yourself to her fully to begin with.

The challenge you should be offering women is an opportunity to win your time, attention, and affection rather than giving it away freely and setting parameters for how not to lose it. Set these parameters and when a woman doesn't take the opportunity to play this game(it's the game she really wants to play deep down but some of them don't realize it yet), then it's her loss, not yours....and it will never work out if you compromise bc if you give yourself away freely she will always be trying to lose you, it's the only challenge you're offering her.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:21 am 

I'll give you an example. There's a woman I see around sometimes that I would see looking at me and she even initiated little conversation here and there, throwing random statements at me. I see her at a bar with a friend of hers I know, I go talk to the friend. The one I'm talking to says meet my friend X(the one I've seen looking at me). I look at her, shes talking to a guy but looks at me out of the corner of her eye and just ignores me and keeps talking to the guy. I keep talking to her friend and she buys me a drink, chat a few minutes and then I move on. I see her again yesterday from a distance and catch her staring at me multiple times but I never make actual eye contact with her, just notice her doing it. She wants me, she passed up on her chance, now she feels the pain of her stupid decision. Sucks for her but it's amusing to me. She's playing my game, quite poorly I might add and she's currently losing. I'm perfectly content to never let her get a W unless she shows me something totally new that makes me believe she's earned it, and even then I get a W too because it's on my terms...I stay winning regardless.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:47 am 

I can relate to that example luciddream, with few girls (I have one that litterally looks at me and stop like a statue, in a very tight street, so when I have to pass literally I have to do slaloms when I walk) , but you acted according to her action that you didnt like, so thats why you ignore her. Next time, show her the middle finger so you will find out if she suffer for you or it is just what you want to believe.

I will put it simple for you this action: girl that you talked to yesterday, next day comes near to you and ignore you, she sits near you and after scream for your help because a indian guy harrass her with stuff to sell. You help her talking to the guy so the guy left her alone. The girl says you thanks, you answer your welcome and turn to the position you were. She says if you wanted to talk...you agree, you start to talk and later ask her to come close...ect ect.

Let me tell you this. I do not believe in tests.
The gut says clearly: She is using you for attention, to lose time when at evening has better things to do with someone else. If she wanted my company, if she wanted to talk to me she would not even ask, she wouldnt did what I wrote. A girl that is interested acts in a different way.

Did I fuck the girl? No. Did the bitch you are talking about, fuck you? No.

Karma is real...but above all Actions speaks louder than words.
All the things we can do is to ignore the bitch she doesnt like us, like she is an ugly stranger with stds.
The "I ignore you because you will suffer, you will desire me" is, for me, the equivalent of a wet dream, a masturbation...and the biggest lie is that one day, one day we will gonna get her...the lie that we told to ourselves.

I can be wrong, but unless I remove totally memories from a girl that did x y z, I dont think I can act different like fresh, new...like in that Yes Man movie Jim Carrie did (only because has new pussy).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:02 am 

Why would I give her the middle finger, that just means I'm heavily invested in what she did, no attention from the man she wants is the biggest middle finger of all.

You still think fucking these bitches is important, that it's something you need in your life. As long as you think this way you'll keep suffering. That's not to say your dick won't get hard around some girl as a biological response but that doesn't mean you NEED to fuck her. Let her worry about that. Get a life that keeps you busy and has nothing to do with fucking women and you will see how unimportant it really is, and you'll notice something else, women will start showing you how important it is to them. The reason you can't see it and I do is because you're still attached to it and it's clouding your observation skills. I was where you are a year ago, you just have to let it all go.
PimpDee wrote:

This just shows your mindset. And she doesn't fuck me btw, she's not the one doing the other a favor. As Patrice would say, she is the fuckee. If she gets fucked by me it's her lucky day, that's the best day of her life...if I fuck her it's just another girl I fucked, fun in the moment but it's really not this big deal you're making it to be

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:45 pm 

luciddream wrote:
Why would I give her the middle finger, that just means I'm heavily invested in what she did, no attention from the man she wants is the biggest middle finger of all.

You still think fucking these bitches is important, that it's something you need in your life. As long as you think this way you'll keep suffering. That's not to say your dick won't get hard around some girl as a biological response but that doesn't mean you NEED to fuck her. Let her worry about that. Get a life that keeps you busy and has nothing to do with fucking women and you will see how unimportant it really is, and you'll notice something else, women will start showing you how important it is to them. The reason you can't see it and I do is because you're still attached to it and it's clouding your observation skills. I was where you are a year ago, you just have to let it all go.
PimpDee wrote:

This just shows your mindset. And she doesn't fuck me btw, she's not the one doing the other a favor. As Patrice would say, she is the fuckee. If she gets fucked by me it's her lucky day, that's the best day of her life...if I fuck her it's just another girl I fucked, fun in the moment but it's really not this big deal you're making it to be
Don`t get me wrong, the middle finger is an example. If a stranger bugs me, put me down or other shit, I would tell him what she/he wants, in polish it's said "czo ty szukasz? szukasz chuja do dupy?" means "what you are looking for? you are looking for a dick in the ass?".

I perfectly understand what you wrote, even some pua terms...some stuff remind me corey wayne teachings. 3% man? ;)

Do you think a "badboy" would tolerate that attitude? Do you think that Patrice would tolerate that kind of attitude? You come up good and she give that attitude? No, there are many ways to break her down. He would break her down, teach that bitch a lesson. He will tell her what it is, put her in her place and she will respect him. You know why? Fear. Bitch respects fear.
If you fear something, you respect that thing, your focus, your attention is there.

Instead of a pussy in that body, let`s for example she is a he and have a dick, I highly doubt that you would act the same.

My point is that, most of the time, people who talk about value, misunderstand it and use that as a tool to be comfortable, convincing themselves, that ignoring, avoiding confronting, is the right thing to do, because they do not want to step up (in what they believe) like most of nice guys do...and a woman, will take advantage of it like the woman did with me in this topic. Because I have to admit I was a nice guy wuss.

Even when you took 100$, you touch them, you feel them and basically you prove that are real, not fake.
So in few words, you have to "prove" that you have value...if not, it will "only" be in your mind.

I have so much shit going on in my life that I am just rapidly changing, parents see that, people around see that, dogs see that too (check one of my recent topics)...and yeah, you know what?
I am not tolerant. I do not tolerate stuff that I use to tolerate.
Here is a video that I always carry on my tablet about the subject

Funny that women look at how you say than what you said...and we talk here about letting go, stop fearing losing, but people are afraid to say a deserved "shut the fuck up/fuck you bitch" to a bitch because you will offend her? you will lose her? :lol: because someone said that, or I should say TRAIN that, women, they do not know what they are doing or saying because are emotional and bla bla bla...?
False! women know what are doing, what they said that and why.
Funny even more, that if someone did something wrong, even a criminal, people gonna come out whatever excuse to justify that action (look at Gone Girl movie or just some news especially with women), she did that or this because it happened x, y in her life. (really? to a point that she/he doesnt recognize bad from wrong? I highly doubt :roll:)

It's even said somewhere that some people are mirrors, and you have to confront the mirror...it's said that some people are put in our path so we can grow from that confront we have with them.

I will give an example: at high school there was a girl who had bad attitude to me, I didnt talked badly to her or so for even thinking that I deserve that treatment, every time someone ask me about something I liked to talk like questions about my country, she would say "oh again he starts to talk about that", and I would answer something like "then close your ears and go out of here" looking directly in her eyes. She was the one after chasing me.
Another one, a bitch I approached and started to talk from few minutes at the gym she said out of the blue "if my husband saw you talking to me, he would cut your head", it was a threat okay? So I said "no, no, no maybe I should go out one of these nights with your husband to hunt some women together, so both of you will be jealous"...You should saw her eyes, man, I will never forget those eyes of surprise...the pupils gone big. The bitch after started to chasing me and ask me questions.

So Lucid, don't get me wrong, I'm not attacking you...I just do not agree.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:24 am 

She didn't do it to be disrespectful, she was caught off guard that all the sudden the guy she likes is behind her and she's in the middle of a conversation with someone else. The easiest thing to do is just notice me out of the corner of her eye and stay in her conversation. The fact that she didn't talk to me is well within her right and it simply doesn't matter to me. Even if she had turned, looked me up and down, paused, and then just gave me a dirty look like "what makes you think I would talk to you". I wouldn't have done anything more than just say something to her friend like...wow you're actually friends with this girl, so you actually enjoy being around this? I wouldn't have even even addressed her directly because she hadn't earned it and again, she had already been giving me signs she liked me...she was simply caught like a deer in headlights by the situation she found herself in and responded in a scared way. But don't reward a girls negative behavior with the attention she wants, just ignore her ass, it's the opposite of what she actually wants to happen.

If you continue to maintain this strong of an ego you will be getting heavily invested in situations that warrant no investment at all which will only further set you back. I don't need to put a shocked girl in check that's not in my life, I just leave her in the position she's already in which is why I saw her silently staring at me in awe the other day.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:29 am 

A powerful man wouldn't tell someone he only gives three strikes or overtly say he has rules. If there is one thing I have learned since I was 20 and ego driven it's that you should reveal as little about yourself as possible.

As soon as you verbally confirm something about yourself " I am this or that", or " I have a 3 rules policy" you remove the mystery about yourself. They really want to feel like they used their intuition to figure you out.

Only a man attached to the outcome would engage in conflict. When you not only truly don't give a fuck, but have no comment. Curiousity about you will be driven to a fever pitch. Last time I went out 3 different girls came up to me and talked about rumours they had heard about me. Who they thought I was sleeping with, why I didn't invite them when I went for wings etc. Then the second most attractive girl I go to school with positioned herself like she was hitting on me so I casually brushed my hand into her hip. She fronted but I non verbally was nonchalant about it. Then another one could take it anymore and openly came onto me and tried to kiss me.

The game is won or lost before anything is ever said or made truly conscious. Make yourself into someone whose attention is worth something. I've had girls act like shit toward me. I just don't pay them any attention. There's no internal dialog "I'm better than her", "Someday she'll regret it", "I cannot wait for M value". I'm just empty, I deeply truly do not give a fuck and give no thought to the things I do not care about.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:20 pm 

Altair wrote:
A powerful man wouldn't tell someone he only gives three strikes or overtly say he has rules. If there is one thing I have learned since I was 20 and ego driven it's that you should reveal as little about yourself as possible.

As soon as you verbally confirm something about yourself " I am this or that", or " I have a 3 rules policy" you remove the mystery about yourself. They really want to feel like they used their intuition to figure you out.

Only a man attached to the outcome would engage in conflict. When you not only truly don't give a fuck, but have no comment. Curiousity about you will be driven to a fever pitch. Last time I went out 3 different girls came up to me and talked about rumours they had heard about me. Who they thought I was sleeping with, why I didn't invite them when I went for wings etc. Then the second most attractive girl I go to school with positioned herself like she was hitting on me so I casually brushed my hand into her hip. She fronted but I non verbally was nonchalant about it. Then another one could take it anymore and openly came onto me and tried to kiss me.

The game is won or lost before anything is ever said or made truly conscious. Make yourself into someone whose attention is worth something. I've had girls act like shit toward me. I just don't pay them any attention. There's no internal dialog "I'm better than her", "Someday she'll regret it", "I cannot wait for M value". I'm just empty, I deeply truly do not give a fuck and give no thought to the things I do not care about.
And watch out for those who treat you well ! :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:39 pm 

luciddream wrote:
She didn't do it to be disrespectful, she was caught off guard that all the sudden the guy she likes is behind her and she's in the middle of a conversation with someone else. The easiest thing to do is just notice me out of the corner of her eye and stay in her conversation. The fact that she didn't talk to me is well within her right and it simply doesn't matter to me. Even if she had turned, looked me up and down, paused, and then just gave me a dirty look like "what makes you think I would talk to you". I wouldn't have done anything more than just say something to her friend like...wow you're actually friends with this girl, so you actually enjoy being around this? I wouldn't have even even addressed her directly because she hadn't earned it and again, she had already been giving me signs she liked me...she was simply caught like a deer in headlights by the situation she found herself in and responded in a scared way. But don't reward a girls negative behavior with the attention she wants, just ignore her ass, it's the opposite of what she actually wants to happen.

If you continue to maintain this strong of an ego you will be getting heavily invested in situations that warrant no investment at all which will only further set you back. I don't need to put a shocked girl in check that's not in my life, I just leave her in the position she's already in which is why I saw her silently staring at me in awe the other day.
That`s the point I am saying, Lucid. The examples you wrote are just eye-contact games, nothing rude, disrespectful...maybe she is the type of the majority of women who wants that you initiate the conversation. Nothing wrong with that. I have them everyday at library where I study that a girl for example places herself in a position she can see me, sometimes I see mimic me (I drink, after she drinks too, I look at that fella over there, she turns to look at what I look at), she looks at me I see from the corner of the eye that she looks at me so I look at her and she turns her head...or when I talk to a girl she looks at my mouth :lol: :lol: ...all goes to manilla folder.

Instead, sadly sometimes you have situations that in order to stop them for repeating, you have to step up...because you are confronted. If you are a Patrice fan, you certainly know the episode, that a fella rob him and pointed him a gun in the head, what he called was "the punk test".
For me, women do the same shit, they are capable of being bullies too (if you read the news you find out that is true)...and the examples I provided here well are different, yes they are disrespectful, yes they are rude, yes they are things that I would not ever said to a girl...(but the vaginamatrix tell them that they are allowed to do that) the chick at highschool or at the gym, well luckily for me, I was fast to catch and check the bitch...not as a technique to catch her, but to not be intimidated by her.
Reversing it in Patrice Oneal teachings is like a "the bear" hunt the guy by putting him down or as David X said "girls that wants you are not the nice ones".

Sniper for example makes me laugh here

Actually the bitch of this topic (a memory pops up now) said me a guy asked me for sex and she answered no, when she said no she said with a dumbgirl laugh like the guy is a fool to ask her that, like her pussy is a gift mindset...you know what I am saying? ;)

For me the rules was a way to introduce the subject of sex in the conversation, at that time I was following DavidX rules so... :roll: But I think that women have rules too when it comes to guys, especially if she gets like in this environment, very sympish (check this out folks what I mean by that), and just to remember she has too many male friends.

I'm too lazy now because women now are not in my priority, but definitively I have to read a topic about red flags.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:02 pm 

fufe wrote:
True too, today a woman who is helping me in learning German, because she didn't like the fact that I will gonna practice boxing (instead of gym, and plus it costs me less than gym subscription) she tried all the manipulative stuff just to convince me to not want it to do that, bringing up stuff that confidentially told her problems and so on. So, yeah, true but I am changing very fast and people around don't like it, very few have empathy to understand why I do this or that. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:29 pm 

Hey fufe i have been reading some of luciddream post and trying to learn from it.

Don't play the game he says.

When they call me a bitch or some other name..acting bitchy one doesn't even need to give them a reaction

sound right?

fufe wrote:
Altair wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:25 am 

"What you think of me is none of my business."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:22 am 

Many women today have learned either consciously or unconsciously to get power from men by either putting on a masculine front like they don't need him/his energy and getting him to submit and offer up his energy to them in an attempt to gain their approval. Doing so is detrimental to both sides as you're simply taking yourself and her further out of your own nature. This is what treating people in general but women in this instance accordingly is all about. If a woman wants my time, attention, and energy there is only one way for her to get that from me. She must submit to me and offer me her feminine energy. If she doesn't I will pay her little to no attention. She needs my attention, I don't need hers. She will ultimately break at some point or she will continue on her miserable existence living outside her nature, either way I respond to feminine energy from women and I ignore masculine, standoffish, aloof energy from them. If she wants to play my role and be me she has no place in my life. We are very much in a time and place in society where women NEED to learn this lesson the hard way.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:44 am 
Site Admin

luciddream wrote:
Many women today have learned either consciously or unconsciously to get power from men by either putting on a masculine front like they don't need him/his energy and getting him to submit and offer up his energy to them in an attempt to gain their approval. Doing so is detrimental to both sides as you're simply taking yourself and her further out of your own nature. This is what treating people in general but women in this instance accordingly is all about. If a woman wants my time, attention, and energy there is only one way for her to get that from me. She must submit to me and offer me her feminine energy. If she doesn't I will pay her little to no attention. She needs my attention, I don't need hers. She will ultimately break at some point or she will continue on her miserable existence living outside her nature, either way I respond to feminine energy from women and I ignore masculine, standoffish, aloof energy from them. If she wants to play my role and be me she has no place in my life. We are very much in a time and place in society where women NEED to learn this lesson the hard way.
:)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:00 am 

I write it here cause it is about some comments were written.
Yesterday I was at home, with a flu and I was reading the forum and few comments here and there gave me that moment of clarity and tranquillity, especially when I was reading this topic.

So with tranquillity, I deleted that option of hope that one day these people I still are in contact with me via Social medias, cellphones, internet, one day they will change their mind and come straight...and in reality is just a backdoor for fear of losing and other insecurities.

So when I had that moment of clarity, I cut all of these people, now there is no perplex, no fake friendzone, no ghosting, no chump zones, ect ect. and I observed my greetings doing so, no feel of revenge, no feel of reaction, I felt nothing, all was and is clear.
Quote:
"Love who loves you, son"

Last edited by PimpDee on Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:21 am 

Human hope is subtle slavery.

When hopes come, consume them in that moment
and let go.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:27 am 

Jared wrote:
Human hope is subtle slavery.

When hopes come, consume them in that moment
and let go.