Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:10 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: A quote from 'Grinus
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:19 am 

Right now I'm in a situation where there's a girl that's really try'n to play games, little does she know that I'm me :)

2 years ago my thought process would have been "What can I say to her to get her to stop trying to game me and get her to like me". Oh how silly I was.

Something 'Grinus said in his celibacy post really stuck with me... "This also means I can calmly walk away from any woman that chooses to play games with me. They are losing far more than I am, they are still attached to it, I am not."

My course of action, same fuck'n thing! I'm walk'n away. Now of course this is gonna create huge space which will make her want to fill it and I'm sure my phone and email will be blow'n up after a certain amount of time passes, but that's not why I'm doing it, self-respect is something a lot of guys forget when dealing with these bitches, don't forget yours!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

Post subject: Re: A quote from 'Grinus
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:26 pm 

Awesome post, I had to bump it. It totally resonates with what I'm experiencing. Long story short.

I had ZERO clue what was up with women for most of my life, wasn't exactly scared of them but was kinda and just didn't get them so I never made any move and girls would ALWAYS make it happen with me. Then I found PUA and thought I was taking charge/control of things....ugh was I wrong. I got super attached, super scared of girls/outcome, etc. The last year or so I haven't slept with anyone, the first 5 months was not by choice exactly. I found Brent Smith and was doing his thing, just having convos but not asking for a phone number or directly hitting on girls like I was before....I had the intention to offer my number if a girl showed interest but none did(looking back it felt as if the universe conspired to force me to learn to create space and stop filling it). I was still subtly chasing and attached tho and spent a few more months just letting go of all that and getting really focused on my career and dancing...I pretty much just ignored most women everywhere I went. The last 2-3 months have been pretty insane and it's only been amping up more and more. I'm reconnected with my intuition/gut. All the subtle things I used to know deep down about women being into me and checking me out from crazy distances where it seemed insane to feel like that was happening and I didn't have to confidence to trust it was true...now I see it very clearly and fully trust it. I made a promise to myself to do 90 more days of celibacy and no masturbation which started Feb 1....to just observe, analyze, stack evidence. I've truly learned what letting go is about and am no longer just pretending to be indifferent but I just am, I catch subtle aspects of me caring at times but it's quite easy to let go of and just gets easier each day. The energy I get from women now is insane, they're starting to do crazy stuff to get my attention and I catch them staring at me in total awe sometimes and catch some of them in a trance and when they see me catch them they just look away like their father just caught them doing something wrong.

To think I used to think I needed sex from women, just watching the way the act to get my attention and catching them mesmerized by me is more than enough. They just can't believe I could be so engrossed and content in myself and what I'm doing. They look at me the way I used to look at them when I thought life was all about fucking hot chicks. It's just hilarious to see the tides shift and the roles be reversed, the amusement it gives me is as good as sex.

Post subject: Re: A quote from 'Grinus
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:58 pm 
Site Admin

luciddream wrote:
To think I used to think I needed sex from women, just watching the way the act to get my attention and catching them mesmerized by me is more than enough. They just can't believe I could be so engrossed and content in myself and what I'm doing. They look at me the way I used to look at them when I thought life was all about fucking hot chicks. It's just hilarious to see the tides shift and the roles be reversed, the amusement it gives me is as good as sex.
Bravo

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.