Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:18 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:44 pm 

It's just a case of low self worth. All it comes down to really. It's why you attract those who don't value themselves either. They probably know you will put up with their shit. You can analyse your shit to death but what does it really achieve? Just going over the same ground again and again.

Maybe ask one question, instead of a zillion. What will it take to start valuing yourself?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:45 pm 

Sai wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have been to hell and on my way back.
the devil is off my back.
:| we have a child tho
Do you know of any good child related resources?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 pm 

Leo wrote:
It's just a case of low self worth. All it comes down to really. It's why you attract those who don't value themselves either. They probably know you will put up with their shit. You can analyse your shit to death but what does it really achieve? Just going over the same ground again and again.
Mirror.
Leo wrote:
Maybe ask one question, instead of a zillion. What will it take to start valuing yourself?
This experience has made me realize and recognize my worth, that I deserve better.

The more I value myself, the less shit I'm putting up with.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:37 pm 

Man this post hit home..time for me to relearn I've been away for too long :ugeek:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:55 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Sai wrote:

She may be off your back but she will always be lurking, did this just happen?

couple weeks now. still dealing with the cleanup. funny how when things go awry it's always the man's fault. as you said, she is still lurking. trying to bait me on Facebook with shade throwing posts. me? I give her zero attention, money for my son and the rest of effort at my job.

Alchemists, never ever impregnate a woman like the one you described. the one I did started out cool, until she started sapping my life force. she got knocked up once, I told her to inform her parents, she reacted frighten to that so I told her to delete the fetus(month and a half) she then proceeds to get knocked up again...not saying I didn't play an integral part, but she was supposed to be on contraceptives and she knew I was not ready for a child. I love my son tho. but I hate the person I got him with :| he is almost one now and I do every damn thing for him, she only keeps him cuz I had to put her out of my home. and with all of that she is still an ungrateful bitch that lives on Facebook and post dumb shit. sorry for unloading on your post....its just been a while

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:57 pm 

Pindar wrote:
Sai wrote:

Do you know of any good child related resources?
my sister works with "child development agency"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:12 pm 

Sai wrote:

couple weeks now. still dealing with the cleanup. funny how when things go awry it's always the man's fault. as you said, she is still lurking. trying to bait me on Facebook with shade throwing posts. me? I give her zero attention, money for my son and the rest of effort at my job.

Alchemists, never ever impregnate a woman like the one you described. the one I did started out cool, until she started sapping my life force. she got knocked up once, I told her to inform her parents, she reacted frighten to that so I told her to delete the fetus(month and a half) she then proceeds to get knocked up again...not saying I didn't play an integral part, but she was supposed to be on contraceptives and she knew I was not ready for a child. I love my son tho. but I hate the person I got him with :| he is almost one now and I do every damn thing for him, she only keeps him cuz I had to put her out of my home. and with all of that she is still an ungrateful bitch that lives on Facebook and post dumb shit. sorry for unloading on your post....its just been a while
No worries, damn that's rough dude. If I'd gotten this chick pregnant I'd end up raising the kid on my own cuz she's so unstable, if we did raise the child together she'd end up with Postnatal Depression and god forbid if she acted out on that, I'd never forgive myself.

I'd be a shell of a man and more broken than she left me when our relationship ended. I actually ran into her the other day and ignored her like she didn't exist, I had a crazy feeling though that hit me deep. I genuinely cared for her and her wellbeing, as fucked up as she was. It's like the nurturing side of me went into overdrive when I gave into the feels, and her being good at getting whatever she wants, in that fucked up way we were compatible.

That will never happen again, it hurts less now than it did but the pain will always be there as a solid reminder of what not to do.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:18 pm 

There are reasons why psychiatrists can not get emotionally and sexually involved W/ their patients