Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:37 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:46 pm 

Aragorn wrote:
PimpDee wrote:
I dont know Man. My gut says she does that because I ignored her messages. Its like the fisherman(her) who try harder with better stuff on the hook to catch the fish(me), because according to the fisherman for "unknown" reason the fish is not reacting/responding to the bait like should do, the fish seems not interested.

This seabass is going to ignore the bait again.
You make a good analogy, honestly never heard it reversed before (on the forums I read about a man being a fisherman and not a hunter, i.e. chilling out and letting the fish - women - come to you).
Why do you think the women have the bigger orgasm (better reward)? Why can they read men better than men can read them?

... Because naturally it is they who are the sexual predator. When they sit near they are trying to hook you and usually before you ever registered their presence. How competitive are women to each other? Often a lot more then men.
Aragorn wrote:
The point is it's your decision as to what to do - but my advice would be don't ignore her for the sake of feeling superior or healing past wounds. Ignore her because you honestly have better shit to do.
Agreed, and needs to be applied to all woman. Soon enough, they will be planting themselves around to you, fidgeting all over the place, 'accidentally' doping their pens and lipstick around your feet ect.

Also, take it as an indicator that she thinks that you look like someone who has their shit together (someone heading upwards). As soon as you start reading more into it you start to (mentally) chase her. Let her go if she goes. Take it as a sign that your heading in the right direction.

Last edited by Pindar on Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:30 pm 

Aragorn wrote:
PimpDee wrote:
I dont know Man. My gut says she does that because I ignored her messages. Its like the fisherman(her) who try harder with better stuff on the hook to catch the fish(me), because according to the fisherman for "unknown" reason the fish is not reacting/responding to the bait like should do, the fish seems not interested.

This seabass is going to ignore the bait again.
You make a good analogy, honestly never heard it reversed before (on the forums I read about a man being a fisherman and not a hunter, i.e. chilling out and letting the fish - women - come to you).

The point is it's your decision as to what to do - but my advice would be don't ignore her for the sake of feeling superior or healing past wounds. Ignore her because you honestly have better shit to do.
Thanks Man, its what I felt, this woman hunts my attention. Its just perception, its what in romance happen (according to what in some topics I read...she fights for him, and she finally won).
I decided to follow my gut from the beginning of the year and follow the kidd-pimp path 100%, I am truly bored about this bitch and chasing a bitch in general...even the message she sent, is boring. If I typed that shit to a good looking woman with so many symps dick offering 24/24 hours per day, she would ignore me for sure (I just imagine a bitch saying "look at this symp/loser/thirsty maddafakker").

She sent me the message yesterday in the morning and I red it yesterday evening when I come back home (I am always doing things, busy, applying kidds teaching), it was so so cold outside in the evening that I wanted to rest in my bed and to watch two cool films (the infiltrat and the accountant) and I forget about her.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:50 pm 

What about being true to yourself, other than "applying kidd's teaching" - I think you are trying hard to impress people here and convince them you are doing "what you should be doing"
What do you think ?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:56 pm 

Quote:
Why do you think the women have the bigger orgasm (better reward)? Why can they read men better than men can read them?

... Because naturally it is they who are the sexual predator. When they sit near they are trying to hook you and usually before you ever registered their presence. How competitive are women to each other? Often a lot more then men.
Oh this I've come to known as a fact, don't get me wrong. Just never heard the analogy being used before.
Quote:
I wanted to rest in my bed and to watch two cool films (the infiltrat and the accountant) and I forget about her.
Yeahp, the forum's teachings in a nutshell :lol: Good progress man, keep walking :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:22 pm 

Pindar wrote:
Also, take it as an indicator that she thinks that you look like someone who has their shit together (someone heading upwards). As soon as you start reading more into it you start to (mentally) chase her. Let her go if she goes. Take it as a sign that your heading in the right direction.
I know exactly that trap you are talking about, mental trap but its an emotional trap, it might happend few times that symp thoughts of" I am missing her"/I should not do this...these weak thoughts.
So its hard to explain but when I have these "niceguy waves", I rationalize them as "Emotions has no memories" kinda thing so I dont feel "the guilt" of feeling these because there is nothing wrong of them per se...and LOGICALLY I said to myself I am doing right, I am acting right because she did so and so....(Action speaks louder than words, right?) and then from chest pain/headhace/frustration that I usually felt in these situations I get Peace.

I am just at the beginning of this Pimp path, but I am going 100% folks.

fufe: I understand what you said, I am just excited that I am doing the correct steps. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:11 pm 

Jared wrote:
Boy-Girl Theory, Robert Ringer
I read it quickly an article about that book, the "concept" remind me the film with Julia Roberts https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Best ... 7s_Wedding

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:39 pm 

A Lesson from my father

My Father and I have a discussion about this bitch, he asked me whats going on with her.
I explained the whole thing and he is more "letting go" mentality than me, (of course I begun from 10 days the pimp path). He explained me, why ignoring messages like I was doing is bad with bitches...especially with ones like this bitch, who copy "the style" of your writing . So the bitch is twice bad.
The boy-girl theory (I red yesterday the article about it), you introduced me Jared, clicked me immediately, because this is exactly my father was tolding me. "Why? She is thinking you are hurt...answer her, short, you are busy, let her wonder why you are busy and with who".

So after 10 days of silence, after 4-5 of her messages I ignored (last one from two days), I finally had the wish/the wanting to answer her and I answered her ignoring her bait (the bait is to think she wants really to talk/have a conversation with me when the reality, its just attention):
"very well :) thanks, bye".

Sweet, short.

She is full of shit, so I wrote it without thinking she would answer me back...like the pleasure of taking a little stone off from inside your shoe.

Incredibly she answered me back within couple of minutes with just an emoticon like this -> :oops: (I connected to internet an hour later, because I was doing stuff I had to do and I forget about her).

Anyway, I think this is gonna be my last post about this bitch.

I keep walking on my "pimpness" path and I am very happy about this decision. Thank you guys!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:58 pm 

PimpDee wrote:
Incredibly she answered me back within couple of minutes with just an emoticon like this -> :oops:
According to the meaning of whatsapp emoticons, the emoticon means "relaxed". I didnt know these meanings behind these emoticons...
Goddam! I wonder why these millenials are fucked up! :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:15 pm 

Another message from her, another my "I am annoyed/leave me alone" thought

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:59 pm 

PimpDee wrote:
DO NOT ENGAGE!

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:14 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
PimpDee wrote:
DO NOT ENGAGE!
Yeah, that`s the idea!