Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:38 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:28 pm 

And I agree with Pindar. A theme of PimpDee's posts has been asking how he can chase women to make it more effective, which is the complete opposite of the mindset that's preached here. So feeding that is counterproductive to his development, if that's what he's after.

The whole message of these forums is to focus on yourself, do you and improve yourself to the point where you're deciding which girl to give at least some semblance of effort to, and not hoping the 1st broad who smiles at you bites on the 5th of 6th invite to a date.

PimpDee, you talk about indifference. Imagine this scenario - you walk past an ice cream store in the mood for a strawberry ice cream, but find out that they only have vanilla and chocolate. Do you:

a) Shrug it off, acknowledge that you wanted some but see that nothing happened, because there's more important things in life than getting strawberry ice cream, and so go about your day and focus on those more important things?

b) Post on an online forum to ask how to approach the ice cream vendor in a different way to make him give up the strawberry ice cream he's not giving you, ask him another 4-5 times and invest hours of your day ruminating about how to get the strawberry ice cream you want so badly?

See where I'm getting with this? If you truly are indifferent, you don't have a problem approaching and checking the situation out but also move past the thing when it isn't there. Indifference is not a tactic to be used, and to feel indifferent you have to accept that this mindset might lead to not getting what you want in some situations. My friends have hooked up with some women simply because they were willing to put in effort I wasn't at that time.

Really ask yourself - is peace of mind and feeling content with myself more or less important than getting women? Honestly look into that, because if it isn't, then you'll just move to the next best tactic to get women once you see that "using indifference" just makes you live inside your head more, because you're trying to determine how to be indifferent to not getting something and yet be unwilling to let it go.
Quote:
I hope what you are doing is working for you. Seems like you think you are the only one who is right here.
The passive aggressive tone of this makes me think you need to look into why it bugs you that somebody thinks they're right and that you're wrong. Why do you need Pindar's validation of what you're saying?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:55 pm 

Aragorn wrote:
Quote:
I will use indifference
This is where you're making a big mistake - not even with her, just with your overall peace of mind. How can you use not giving a fuck as a weapon to achieve something you give a fuck about? Makes no sense.
Sorry, I was in a hurry so I said that with the meaning of giving space...and waiting for her answer.

The answer arrived saying that she is at home now and she is free all day.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:59 pm 

PimpDee wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
Quote:
I will use indifference
This is where you're making a big mistake - not even with her, just with your overall peace of mind. How can you use not giving a fuck as a weapon to achieve something you give a fuck about? Makes no sense.
Sorry, I was in a hurry so I said that with the meaning of giving space...and waiting for her answer.

The answer arrived saying that she is at home now and she is free all day.
same thing bud

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:39 pm 

Pindar wrote:
Fufe has admitted in his first post that 90% of what he wrote is the opposite to what Pimpdee needs to hear.
Hmmm 50%.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:41 am 

Pindar wrote:
Pindar wrote:
Fufe has admitted in his first post that 90% of what he wrote is the opposite to what Pimpdee needs to hear.
Hmmm 50%.
Whilst I do think that it was the opposite example of what Pimpdee needed to hear and stand by what I have said and believe that Pimpdee has been allowed to stray way to far in the wrong direction, I think that Fufe might have been trying to make the hint to Pimpdee that he should stop posting on the forum and investigate developing his own intelligence and gut instinct. I do believe that everyone has a unique contribution to make in this forum and in life. I was being arrogant in my exposition sorry about that.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:38 am 

Aragorn, thanks for the reply.

I think it differently. I have stuff to do when things are not going the way planned, like the analogy of ice cream is perfect.
I am solution oriented, so space...indifference, whatever you call I dont meant as a tactic but a solution to a situation that`s the question "what you would do?".
Do you think that women do not act in the same way? sure, but they are doing as reaction of her emotions, via pay backs, ect ect...

Peace for me is when you are sure, that the action, your communication to the other person, is 100% what you wanted to do, communicate.

At the same time, when it comes to women or everything you do in life, maybe I do not understand that... indifference, space, should not be a way to be lazy, to be passive, to "accept" everything that is thrown at you "yeah I deserve it, I have to improve, have better things to do".

I give you the analogy:

I had to do an exam for uni that X day, the professor after our
meeting should called me as he told me to give me the confirm for doing the exam. Two solution here: waiting for the call or call.
My goal is doing the exam.

I called, found out that he forget to do it cause had other things going on, gone to the exam and passed.

If I didnt make the effort to call, I would assume I couldnt make the exam.

If is all about confidence, to step up when its meant to be done...is not easier to step up and go after what you want than after wonder, saying "well yeah fuck it", assuming things without verify them, and repeat the same pattern?

I live in Europe, Italy, I see a lot of chicks, italian, hanging out with arabs, africans, its not about looking good, but they have something that chick like. Balls? Speak up for chick`s crap?
I dont know. How is possible that somewhere outside the continent can make the things work with the "aint shit" italian bitches but the italian men "suffer"? (cause this is what I always hear complaining from guys).

For all you guys reading:
I read a lot of topics here in this website, again, if I sayied something that for you is wrong explain me why is that...I dont get mad if I dont think in that way.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:08 am 

It sounds like you are on the right track PimpDee. I've noticed with people that are successful in this stuff develop a good level of observation. It comes from a combination of books/learning from your surroundings. I like to read so I just took in a lot of information and then looked to see what applied in personal experience and discarded what didn't. You can get broad ideas from books, but the really subtle stuff you need to pick up from personal experience.

Then you need to turn your observation inward. The hardest part is working with your emotions, a lot of people try to become entirely logical or build walls. Eventually you should be able to just have space and allow emotions to exist without needing to act on them. You cannot use indifference, because using something requires action from you. If patience is a character flaw..(it's my Achilles Heel) just spread your attention over enough women that you appear indifferent. It won't bring you inner peace though, that comes from detachment.

Club game is fun, I used to do it a lot. It greatly accelerated my development. It's not about results though, it's an ego game where goal is to move yourself into the position with the most power. The dynamic is very similiar to first person shooters. If you are in university it's much easier to just put yourself in a position where you have a lot of friends. Join a club or do whatever.

With the first situation if I got bailed on I would have finished my coffee or whatever (because I enjoy my time alone and wouldn't care if it looked like I got stood up). Then just don't text if she texts you I'd be like "My time is important to me, you need to do what you say you are gonna do". Then if she apologizes and tries to meet up another time I'd be like depends how are you gonna make it up to me.

If she only says sorry and doesn't try to make plans drop her. The perspective should be I'm the prize, if you won't do what I want you to someone else will. Your most important asset is your attention, and attention from a man that has his shit together is in high demand. Don't give it away for free ;)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:30 am 

PimpDee wrote:
If I am wrong, explain me why I am wrong. Simple as that.
[*] There is no doubt that you will get laid Pimpdee if you continue to pursue tactics. But I also think that if you leave the tactics alone (i`m not doubting that they can be useful to illustrate principles), you will also get laid. It may not happen as quickly but you will have a happier and healthier life. I have seen so many of the friends I had when young, either sink right down to the bottom of society or fall into the most crooked lifestyle and deteriorate. I don't think that we live in a healthy society. I think that men are brought up think about women far more then what is natural. And I think that you think about women more then most men.

[*]I think that part of the reason why your not having success with women even when meeting up with so many, is because you sabotage yourself. Because you know its not healthy to depend on them. And I believe that you should not force yourself to break through it. But just observe.

[*]I don't want you to make the same mistakes that I have made (having a kid for example among many more). I don't want you to go down the same road as I did or as the Kidd did or go through what Alchemist is going through now. He has been here six years and was at other pua places before that I've wasted a similar amount of time on women, maybe more. Maybe these mistakes are inevitable but in that case I want to promote innerwork and living a life as free of dependency on women as possible.

[*]You seem to have ignored all attempts to point you towards personal growth. I feel your grabbing on to tactics too much. I think that women smell this a mile away. You haven't asked any questions about personal growth only about tactics.

[*] It is good to meet women. But remember to focus on your growth.
PimpDee wrote:
Peace for me is when you are sure, that the action, your communication to the other person, is 100% what you wanted to do, communicate.
This is too much to expect. But I think it indicates that you shouldn't force your way through anything your not comfortable with.

I agree with all of this:

Altair wrote:
It comes from a combination of books/learning from your surroundings...You can get broad ideas from books, but the really subtle stuff you need to pick up from personal experience.
Altair wrote:
Then you need to turn your observation inward. The hardest part is working with your emotions
Altair wrote:
If she only says sorry and doesn't try to make plans drop her. The perspective should be I'm the prize, if you won't do what I want you to someone else will. Your most important asset is your attention, and attention from a man that has his shit together is in high demand. Don't give it away for free ;)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:11 pm 

@Pindar @Alchemist
Here is what happend: She ask me if I can at other hour of that day, I didnt seen the message. She said then she was at home the whole day. Answered in late afternoon, cause I was busy a lot, and to see at evening 9 or tomorrow at 12am, before I told her I am gonna call before. Called, she was like I have to hurry up because a friend of her will visit her in the evening "spontaneous", so I said if I have to hurry up then I prefer to see you next time (this is where I should stood up and said what I feel disrespectful)...but I always have a alternative plan like cinema, coffee, reading books, whatever in these cases...I can do this alone) So we met the day after at 12.
We talk, I flirt a bit, didnt feel the same back, I start to be frustrated and I didnt enjoy the whole thing. Terrible date, I got the vibe that she has gone on a date because she hasnt got much to do, kinda thing so after 30-40 minutes, (we walk and talk, when she was walking she was a bit forward, not on my side) I used an excuse and finished the date.

Since this thing is going on from this summer, I see women that jocks me but they look like whores, and old bitches...and the one that dressed and look like "simple", that I like (like this kind), I really wanted I could not get them.
I dont know what a hell is going on with this part of my life.
At the same time, with these whores, I do not dress and show up with expensive things like iphones, watch and other shit because I'm not so interested in that stuff (because of the trend/faschion/matrix) but more important, I do not want to be hunted down for stuff I have (I have an apartment of my property, and I could say I have things that other guys at my age and their parents, dont have).

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:43 am 

Altair wrote:
Your most important asset is your attention, and attention from a man that has his shit together is in high demand. Don't give it away for free ;)
D.Bilzerian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RprB011WQ1E

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:52 am 

Well, as Pindar write it. This new year I will stop chasing girls.
Fuck it. Im tired of that.

Today an ugly situation happened at home, my father basically overreact to some stupid stuff (like a girl) and wanted to destroy basically the atmosphere of the new year coming, my mother was sad and shocked. So instead being in tha environment I`ve gone out, no drinks, no money just me and a camera to take pictures of fireworks and the concert that was in my city (the singer was dressed like a mix of a pimp and looked like Cypher from Matrix movie so I was thinking about this forum). No friends, nobody, all alone.
I didnt think I would do that so Im here to describe it.
At first I was happy I just enjoy the concert, I felt like I was "large" cause people around me were leaving phisical space between me and them...then for the sake of the experiment, I on purpose put myself in environments full of people (with the thinking maybe I will meet somebody I know) and walk around the city.
I was observing, I tried to not look around and in to the people eyes as much as possible. I saw some jocking, but I wasnt sure so I was focused on observing. Couples being close, kissing, I was happy for them, seeing girls doing romantic things for their boyfriends (singing to their face songs that like, looking in each other eyes, tears, hugging, taking selfies, ect). Then when I walked from the concert, a very sad emotion hit me up, all the people, girls too, tried to impress the shit out of each other, not only with looks, dress. I was passing close to the bars and I see fellas act like the place was theirs, to get attention..some of them were so much drunk that were loudly on purpose (one young fella was so drunk that start screaming to group of women how sexy they are, his friend who was helping him to walk was all "I am sorry" some girls of that group, laught about this and some commented "how cute"). Well, comparing me to them, made me emotionally sad, I was like "Jesus, on the field of dressing nicely and social circles, if girls love these stuff, like its a pre-requirement/minimum requirement, well...I cant compete with them, I cannot have a chance, I am out of the competition...I am a gray man, walking alone in the streets" (my truly core knows that all the stuff of having to dress trendly and having friends to go out together, are things I dont really care).
A memory of a girl I liked, came up strongly, when I was close to a place she used to talk to me about, made me feel stupid, if she likes to be in these "fashion environments", how even I thought I could have a chance with that girl. Very very sad, that I was close to tears when I come home.

So this is what happend this night, folks. Bye for now.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:20 pm 

A lot of people on here read books on zen and similar subjects. There are lots of good recommendations on the forum.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:42 pm 

The blind leading the blind....

Step nr 1

Study Kidz corner!!! Go to Kidd'z Korner > Pimposophy and study it. Not only read and memorize it... but go and to study this still hot shit :!:

to study - a investigation and analysis of a subject or situation, devote time and attention to gaining knowledge :ugeek:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:39 pm 

what can I teel you: I did my first steps in these days, folks. No chasing, dress nicely, doing my stuff. Because I have to work on my innergame. Studying Pimposophies and Covert Tactics and applying.
I decided to write by hand the gb topics p1, p2, p3, ect...while i am there...in my favourite spot. Older women (50s and more) are incredibly nice to me, very young girls jocking...the bitches always bitching (like I am made of glass, a ghost).

Curiousity: she sended me wishes for the new year, I replied and said what I did, she answer back that is very nice and then I asked what she did instead, no answer from her. So I said to me fuck,new year, new me, I stop everything I was doing aka chasing. I give to this woman and all the women mental space, I mean emotionally, phisically (no contact), I deleted all my pictures f women I have and porn ( I am almost no fap from a month). Now the bitch is texting me, I dont feel that "excitement" that I have in the chase, and my gut says "bro she is doing for attention, not for you, plenty of dicks around her and she texts me again? (content of the messages are not answers to my question) how pathetic is that, its pathetic bro, pathetic"...so as action I decided to not reply to her messages. I dont feel it to.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:26 pm 

“Mind tricks don’t work on me.” – Watto

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:53 pm 

Jared wrote:
Jared, do you believe that I just got another message from her today asking how I am? I dont know what to say...it is pathetic. I was treated like old newspaper and now the bitch want to contact me? what the fuck is this sheeeit?!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:13 pm 

PimpDee wrote:
Jared wrote:
Jared, do you believe that I just got another message from her today asking how I am? I dont know what to say...it is pathetic. I was treated like old newspaper and now the bitch want to contact me? what the fuck is this sheeeit?!
Funny, isn't it :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:31 pm 

Aragorn wrote:
PimpDee wrote:
Jared wrote:
Funny, isn't it :geek:
I dont know Man. My gut says she does that because I ignored her messages. Its like the fisherman(her) who try harder with better stuff on the hook to catch the fish(me), because according to the fisherman for "unknown" reason the fish is not reacting/responding to the bait like should do, the fish seems not interested.

This seabass is going to ignore the bait again.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:58 pm 

PimpDee wrote:
I dont know Man. My gut says she does that because I ignored her messages. Its like the fisherman(her) who try harder with better stuff on the hook to catch the fish(me), because according to the fisherman for "unknown" reason the fish is not reacting/responding to the bait like should do, the fish seems not interested.

This seabass is going to ignore the bait again.
You make a good analogy, honestly never heard it reversed before (on the forums I read about a man being a fisherman and not a hunter, i.e. chilling out and letting the fish - women - come to you).

The point is it's your decision as to what to do - but my advice would be don't ignore her for the sake of feeling superior or healing past wounds. Ignore her because you honestly have better shit to do.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:18 pm 

Boy-Girl Theory, Robert Ringer