Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:32 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:44 am 

Man!! Talk about pent up frustration! :lol:

Talk about lost in darkness :geek: but ultimately I wouldn't change one bit of it I wouldn't be who I am now because of it. I am satisfied as far as this outcome is concerned I'm at a place where it doesn't matter to me one way or another if I have tail or not.

Ultimately I was negatively motivated to do better at that point of time in spite but I accept that, at that point I didn't (or rather I couldn't nor did I want to) know any other way.

But for those who read my most recent post. I had a different outlook to certain things from a very influential teacher which had me think about things in a totally different way. I'm more excited about life now because I am constantly working on bettering myself and challenge myself in more positive ways.

As Jim Rohn would put it if you blame the economy, the government, our leaders! We're criticizing all we got. I learned no matter what I must be positive creative and the true power I do have is over myself, choice and how I respond to things and events.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:12 pm 

I'm gonna read this book tonight. I'll let you know if I feel the same.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:42 pm 

Due to my new lifestyle I finally buyied an italian version, very old, of this book from 1971.
What can I say?
I am only one here with contrasted impressions, I mean from understanding logically some concepts she talk about and others who are just there to make you feel without any solution to that? She kinda gave me the impression that having kids is a bad thing.

I am going to re read that book again someday in this period and underline things is needed to understand and to be explained. :idea:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:40 am 

PimpDee wrote:
From what I read of your recent posts it seems you are starting to scratch the surface of it, but you still seem confused.
PimpDee wrote:
Due to my new lifestyle I finally buyied an italian version, very old, of this book from 1971.
What can I say?
I am only one here with contrasted impressions, I mean from understanding logically some concepts she talk about and others who are just there to make you feel without any solution to that? She kinda gave me the impression that having kids is a bad thing.

I am going to re read that book again someday in this period and underline things is needed to understand and to be explained. :idea:
Having kids isn't bad but if you live in western society you will have a better understanding, but from what I can tell from your posts especially this one you definitely don't get it.

Let's take the German chic you was chasing after, she's basically how most western single women act. They're like children that want to have it both ways thanks to feminism. From what I see feminism is female nature unchecked giving special privileges to women and special punishments for men. Women will use what they have ie their looks and vagina to get into a state of parasitic symbiosis (relationship) sow a man up then eventually destroy if the man doesn't understand women.

Let's go to the Bible on this for a second God hates divorce but divorce over here right now is about or over 75% right now. Now I get it if the relationship you're in is toxic or even endangering your life then yes you should get a divorce for your safety, but these days in the legal system especially treat marriage as a utility and divorce like a business, and the government is basically the husband/daddy which is why they go around screaming I don't need a man.

They're so obvious with it now because the court system basically favors women to a fault. If you have kids with them it gets way worse because then you need to pay child support which for most men destroys them and they either go to jail or they end up homeless. Most women hate men because they have penis envy and they despise women because they already know how women are.

For myself I have come to peace with this for the most part and just living life, I have been focusing on just becoming a better man and maximize my potential and experience life. I am still awkward around them but learning to better deal with it, I will treat women accordingly, from pump and dump, chill with them from time to time, and this is a big stretch but might even consider a long term relationship but definitely no marriage.

If I am friend zoned cool I won't waste my time or hers and just get back to enjoying this thing called life I won't twiddle my thumbs and I'll carry on. There are more women than men thanks to the more dangerous jobs men partake like fishing in the Antartic, construction and the many deaths of men in the military that countries and other nations fight thanks to the facade of war for fighting for our rights, when they do it for more selfish reasons.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:29 am 

Resonance wrote: *
PimpDee wrote:
From what I read of your recent posts it seems you are starting to scratch the surface of it, but you still seem confused.
PimpDee wrote:
What can I say?

Having kids isn't bad but if you live in western society you will have a better understanding, but from what I can tell from your posts especially this one you definitely don't get it.

Let's take the German chic you was chasing after, she's basically how most western single women act. They're like children that want to have it both ways thanks to feminism. From what I see feminism is female nature unchecked giving special privileges to women and special punishments for men. Women will use what they have ie their looks and vagina to get into a state of parasitic symbiosis (relationship) sow a man up then eventually destroy if the man doesn't understand women.

Let's go to the Bible on this for a second God hates divorce but divorce over here right now is about or over 75% right now. Now I get it if the relationship you're in is toxic or even endangering your life then yes you should get a divorce for your safety, but these days in the legal system especially treat marriage as a utility and divorce like a business, and the government is basically the husband/daddy which is why they go around screaming I don't need a man.

They're so obvious with it now because the court system basically favors women to a fault. If you have kids with them it gets way worse because then you need to pay child support which for most men destroys them and they either go to jail or they end up homeless. Most women hate men because they have penis envy and they despise women because they already know how women are.

For myself I have come to peace with this for the most part and just living life, I have been focusing on just becoming a better man and maximize my potential and experience life. I am still awkward around them but learning to better deal with it, I will treat women accordingly, from pump and dump, chill with them from time to time, and this is a big stretch but might even consider a long term relationship but definitely no marriage.

If I am friend zoned cool I won't waste my time or hers and just get back to enjoying this thing called life I won't twiddle my thumbs and I'll carry on. There are more women than men thanks to the more dangerous jobs men partake like fishing in the Antartic, construction and the many deaths of men in the military that countries and other nations fight thanks to the facade of war for fighting for our rights, when they do it for more selfish reasons.
It passed a lot of months but in my perspective I haven't so much elements to say but, the "feminism movement" is a part of a bigger picture. Women are "trained" with those ideas here in the West by who is in charge since school is doing the education that parents should do.
I personally asked some old people about the topic of women, and most of them told me "women are trained, educated to be like that, they weren't like in this Today era".
Plus at that time there were the two blocks of the world, this was especially felt in Germany, divided in two, so it wouldn't surprise me that the critics she got it was even about some her possible anti-western social-political views (maybe she was a commie sympatizer? I don't know).

I though that Esther had a "happy family life" but after reading wiki the question came out by itself: how you will betray something that give you benefits?
See from wikipedia about Esther Vilar life, she is not christian and she ended up doing what her parents did.
Quote:
Vilar's parents were German-Jewish emigrants. They separated when she was 3 years old.

She studied medicine at the University of Buenos Aires, and in 1960 went to West Germany on scholarship to continue her studies in psychology and sociology. She worked as a doctor in a Bavarian hospital for a year, and has also worked as a translator, saleswoman, assembly-line worker in a thermometer factory, shoe model, and secretary.

In 1961 Esther married the German author Klaus Wagn.[1] The marriage ended in divorce after two years but they had a son, Martin, in 1964. Concerning the divorce she stated: "I didn't break up with the man, just with marriage as an institution".[2]
I will read the book again this week and write here more opinions about it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:38 am 

Yeah I will need to re-read it myself, I need to face those emotions again and come to terms and make peace with it, time to move forward . :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:26 pm 
PimpDee wrote: *
Resonance wrote: *
PimpDee wrote:
PimpDee wrote:
What can I say?

It passed a lot of months but in my perspective I haven't so much elements to say but, the "feminism movement" is a part of a bigger picture. Women are "trained" with those ideas here in the West by who is in charge since school is doing the education that parents should do.
I personally asked some old people about the topic of women, and most of them told me "women are trained, educated to be like that, they weren't like in this Today era".
Plus at that time there were the two blocks of the world, this was especially felt in Germany, divided in two, so it wouldn't surprise me that the critics she got it was even about some her possible anti-western social-political views (maybe she was a commie sympatizer? I don't know).

I though that Esther had a "happy family life" but after reading wiki the question came out by itself: how you will betray something that give you benefits?
See from wikipedia about Esther Vilar life, she is not christian and she ended up doing what her parents did.
Quote:
Vilar's parents were German-Jewish emigrants. They separated when she was 3 years old.

She studied medicine at the University of Buenos Aires, and in 1960 went to West Germany on scholarship to continue her studies in psychology and sociology. She worked as a doctor in a Bavarian hospital for a year, and has also worked as a translator, saleswoman, assembly-line worker in a thermometer factory, shoe model, and secretary.

In 1961 Esther married the German author Klaus Wagn.[1] The marriage ended in divorce after two years but they had a son, Martin, in 1964. Concerning the divorce she stated: "I didn't break up with the man, just with marriage as an institution".[2]
I will read the book again this week and write here more opinions about it.
why do you connect her writings to organized politics and organized religions?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:57 pm 

Biblical marriage...

Rape Your Way In, Stone Your Way Out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSIObGJhgSs

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:51 pm 

Midas wrote: *
why do you connect her writings to organized politics and organized religions?
Because I take into account the context of her book: when, where was written and by who.

The patriarchy that was fought in the 60s-70s was the post ww2 american "christian happy family with kids".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second-wave_feminism

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:59 pm 

Jared wrote: *
Biblical marriage...

:? I want to know if the other religion type marriages are better or not.

In the video at 1:42 with the blood of the virgin on the sheet exposed, it was still done in Sicily even up to 50s-60s.
It was their tradition, shocking now but at that time was a normal thing.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:04 pm 

Because I take into account the context of her book: when, where was written and by who.
PimpDee wrote:
I want to know if the other religion type marriages are better or not.
perché ?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:24 pm 

Midas wrote: *

PimpDee wrote:
I want to know if the other religion type marriages are better or not.
perché ?
You can have a better comparison (knowing something new is always good) and how they "cope" to the modern era.

Nowadays it's very easy to make fun of christians, Midas.
If you make fun of other religions you can be labeled different names but there is not a name like christianophobe ;)

Read the comments of that video, you can figure it out other things.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:03 pm 

Christians make fun of other Christians.
(how many denominations of christianity are there?)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_C ... ominations

Bible contradictions...
( some of these are exaggerated, check with the Word yourself, if you will )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB3g6mXLEKk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:06 am 

Biblical marriage...

:? I want to know if the other religion type marriages are better or not.
Thanks Jared, I was looking for this the other day, how christians look at marriage..

I'll mention Sikhi (that's what I know). A Sikh female has the last name "Kaur", which means "Prince" and signifies royality. After marriage, she is still got the same last name and doesn't take the mans last name. Why? Because her royality is independent from the man.

And you may ask, how are they or anyone else royal (I believe amny African traditions speak of this as well)? It's basically the idea that each person is sovereign in their own right, it's God given and no one else can take that away :geek:

I'd like to know how other traditions looks at marriage as well :?:

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:28 am 

@ The GK2

YeP,yEp,YeP

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 577#p44748

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:00 pm 

Christians make fun of other Christians.
(how many denominations of christianity are there?)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_C ... ominations

Bible contradictions...
( some of these are exaggerated, check with the Word yourself, if you will )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB3g6mXLEKk
Ironically what I said got confirmed :lol:
PimpDee wrote:
Nowadays it's very easy to make fun of christians, Midas.
If you make fun of other religions you can be labeled different names but there is not a name like christianophobe
ps: maybe you don't know but most of bad words, insults are against religion (saints, god, ect ect) :lol: