Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:00 pm 

So, when you meet a girl and you give her your number, then she text you someday...But you don't talk for awhile.Do you decide to deletete her number or keep them just in case she hit's you back?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:57 pm 

I keep them till I can't remember who they even are, not because I hope they hit me up one day but because deleting their number feels like running away. Eventually, after enough space and time, all the times I got rejected or the woman wasn't interested turn into nostalgic memories that I look back and smile on. I can't believe some of the texts I have sent :lol: .

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:07 pm 
be human about it. If you're not trying to save someone because they won't contact you then you're doing something wrong. If you're worried about not remembering them to save them then you're doing something wrong. If women have the same priority to you as networking contacts, businesses, etc. then something might also be wrong about what you're doing. If they have the same weight on your priority scale, which they shouldn't, you should match with your priorities.

In practice, I save women after they've entered my life and want to be fixture in it. I don't even usually save women after having sex with them. You wouldn't believe how many women just want to have sex and be done. At first, I used to think they would all want to be involved, but this isn't the case. They'll do different things on purpose like act up, break the contract, etc. I didn't even know the first time I heard it that when women say something like, "this is just casual" or "this isn't serious" right before you penetrate them that it could be the only time you fuck them.

It's not a tactic or even a direct mindset concept though. It's an effect of my priorities. People enter and leave your life. The people who want to be in your life consistently will make themselves known. The priorities are also an effect of the right mindset.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:47 pm 

Rembering a name, face or person is often the difference between failure and success in this world and just like in poker, sometimes you need to remember the lowly deuce over the ace.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:55 pm 

Introverted problems.. I don't really delete anyone's number :lol:

Especially business contacts.. But I understand women you are asking about count as this :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:05 pm 
caster wrote:
Rembering a name, face or person is often the difference between failure and success in this world and just like in poker, sometimes you need to remember the lowly deuce over the ace.
willing to put money on the opposite about poker and life. I've made over five figures in poker (more than most recreational players and people who claim they are pros). I've also failed at two businesses since I was away. I'm working on number three. :geek:

I'm the gem, not them. 8-)

You can also reference what I said about women as your starting point for my logic about business. If that helps you see where I'm coming from.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:32 pm 

Don't sweat over such matters 8-)

Keep meeting new women, if you will.

The Theory of Perpetual Motion still applies.

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... otion#p823

As you keep on maximizing your potential, the better quality
women flow into your life, and you'll be able to recognize them easier.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:04 pm 

I recently shared a post on my blog that talks about this very topic. I’m going to share it here. Just look at it as an alternative perspective.

Smart people learn from their mistakes. Smarter people learn from others' mistakes. Stupid people don't learn from anyone's mistakes including their own.

You get what you deserve.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:04 pm 

TheKing_65 wrote:
I recently shared a post on my blog that talks about this very topic. I’m going to share it here. Just look at it as an alternative perspective.
Quote:
If you're not doing anything for me, your existence means nothing to me.

:lol: :lol:

Hidden rule #1. ?
Follow it!

Did not communicate, cannot expect the minimum.

Your contact rules tell me you wanted to jump right into relationship w/ her.
(I would never put her there from the get go. )

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:03 am 

TheKing_65 wrote:
I recently shared a post on my blog that talks about this very topic. I’m going to share it here.
Just look at it as an alternative perspective.
Jared wrote:
You’re way off the mark with your observation of the post, then. :)

Smart people learn from their mistakes. Smarter people learn from others' mistakes. Stupid people don't learn from anyone's mistakes including their own.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:56 am 

If I was truly unattached. I would not care if they stayed or left. But taking the number out requires effort so I do not.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:02 pm 

TheKing_65 wrote:
TheKing_65 wrote:
I recently shared a post on my blog that talks about this very topic. I’m going to share it here.
Just look at it as an alternative perspective.
Jared wrote:
You’re way off the mark with your observation of the post, then. :)
Fine.

/

If I estimate that her attraction level is only average, then
there's no need to give out my contact info to her.
If I do however, it's my inaccurate estimation, not hers. Zero confrontation.
Path of least resistance etc

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:20 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
caster wrote:
willing to put money on the opposite about poker and life. I've made over five figures in poker (more than most recreational players and people who claim they are pros). I've also failed at two businesses since I was away. I'm working on number three. :geek:

I'm the gem, not them. 8-)

You can also reference what I said about women as your starting point for my logic about business. If that helps you see where I'm coming from.
I understand exactly what you mean, but place a high value on learning. Something or someone doesn't had to have added value externally to me, or be expected to in the future for the memory or experience to have value. Sometimes the battles we "lose" are more important than the ones we "win" because they enable us to discover something about ourselves.

With regards to remembering people I think if you compiled a history of success in this world there would be more success attributed to people who kept acquaintances than those who kept solitary. Maybe that's entirely wrong though, or won't apply, maybe I am wasting 5 seconds of time and .25 kb of data every time. Not really something to worry about.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:58 pm 
caster wrote:
I understand exactly what you mean, but place a high value on learning. Something or someone doesn't had to have added value externally to me, or be expected to in the future for the memory or experience to have value. Sometimes the battles we "lose" are more important than the ones we "win" because they enable us to discover something about ourselves.

With regards to remembering people I think if you compiled a history of success in this world there would be more success attributed to people who kept acquaintances than those who kept solitary. Maybe that's entirely wrong though, or won't apply, maybe I am wasting 5 seconds of time and .25 kb of data every time. Not really something to worry about.
Five seconds of time adds up a lot over life. :geek:

Also, I never said any of those things about success, winning or losing, or what not. Do what works for you. The cliffs notes of what I said are that I don't even save people in my phone unless they're trying to be consistently in my life. It's better to let people be who they will.

I don't think you can lose if you don't play. This comes from tons of useless business cards regarding my previous two businesses, a lot of inner work over the last year, a fair amount of meditation etc.

Do what you will though.
TheKing_65 wrote:
I remember when I was coming from this position. It wasn't hard to get past the first few steps with women, but everything was way too mechanical. I had to keep so much in my head that I was in my head all the time. What really strikes me looking at the big picture is that you're trying to beat them over the head with a club. In terms of tactics, this only works with a certain type of woman.

However, what I really want to highlight is that what you're doing isn't wrong per se. You don't have the wrong intentions. There's just a certain lack of awareness and applying things incorrectly. It may not even be that. I don't have all the details of your interactions to know what both of you were doing.

The emergent aspect of the post that struck me is Force vs. Power. This is really synchronous and helped me shore up some problems in what I was doing wrong recently so THANK YOU (ALL CAPS AND BOLD). I had the awareness to know that what I was doing was wrong, but I didn't have the awareness to know it so clearly now. It just felt wrong. I was literally asking myself how to be true to myself when I was fucking up.

Anyway, Force vs. Power. We haven't had a real tactics discussion in a long time. It's been a lot more inner journey stuff. If this resonates with you then let me know. If not, that's cool. It resonates with me, which is why I'm saying it.

Force: the government can lock you up. You can shoot someone. You hurt someone. You can even make them feel emotionally small and belittled. That is force. Force doesn't always get you what you want. If a woman made me feel hurt because of my bad behavior, I wouldn't do a damn thing for her that I wasn't already going to do out of

a.) a sense of obligation because of my values.
b.) I already felt like doing it.
c.) fear.

I think force works well on women who confuse force for power like feminists, which is why a heavy handed pimp tight hand works so well on them.

Power: your basketball or football coach can get you to run one more lap when you're deadbeat tired because they encourage you. You know you may also be cut from the team if you don't do it. However, the key thing is that you LIKE doing it POWER. Your friend will drive to pick you up and burn endless amounts of money on you even though he feels like it's a drag because he know's you have his back, RECIPROCATION and EMPOWERMENT. Better yet, you tell your friend you don't like music or don't like something about him and get him or her to show their best self by showing them that you still VALUE them even though they don't appeal to some of your finer discernment.

There are numerous examples of force and power.

In the matrix, Neo trains and everything but can't really fuck up the agents until he has the awareness to do that inception thing in them. He literally has to "die" mentally to rework his nervous system. That's honestly what's at stake for true power.

In Star Wars:
Quote:
Usage of the Force granted a number of useful powers, such as the ability to sense impending attacks;[1] to push and lift physical objects; influence the thoughts of others, known as the "Jedi mind trick";[5] and even see the future or maintain one's consciousness after death.[6] Dark side users strong with the Force could summon lightning from their fingertips. Jedi taught younglings that the Force could be used for many purposes, including protection, persuasion, wisdom, the manipulation of matter and the performance of great physical feats.
You can either use the force for the dark side and give someone brain damage from all that lightening. Or you can get the real power and pull off the "Jedi Mind Trick" like inception and be like, "This is the dick you're looking for." :mrgreen:

Just having a little a fun with it.

@TheKing65: you helped me understand this intimately. Who knows, this may not resonate with anyone, and I may be crazy, but it feels right to me.

That's the big picture that stood out to me. If she's not contacting you and you feel like you're back up, I think you should be trying to use some wisdom and tell her that you feel like she's not be true etc. or just protect yourself and leave it alone. If she hits you up after not contacting you then maybe let her know she's been gone and that you want her to get ball rolling, something along the lines of you'll feel better about her. Like, try and jedi mind trick that shit.

I don't think the lighting and brain damage is right for a woman not contacting you. Now if she hits you up and disses you after you tell her what you're honestly thinking (radically honest). Then shock that bitch back into reality because she's clearly out wreck herself and cruising for a bruisin as my grandpa used to say. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:45 am 

Slim Titan wrote:
TheKing_65 wrote:
I remember when I was coming from this position. It wasn't hard to get past the first few steps with women, but everything was way too mechanical. I had to keep so much in my head that I was in my head all the time. What really strikes me looking at the big picture is that you're trying to beat them over the head with a club. In terms of tactics, this only works with a certain type of woman.

However, what I really want to highlight is that what you're doing isn't wrong per se. You don't have the wrong intentions. There's just a certain lack of awareness and applying things incorrectly. It may not even be that. I don't have all the details of your interactions to know what both of you were doing.

The emergent aspect of the post that struck me is Force vs. Power. This is really synchronous and helped me shore up some problems in what I was doing wrong recently so THANK YOU (ALL CAPS AND BOLD). I had the awareness to know that what I was doing was wrong, but I didn't have the awareness to know it so clearly now. It just felt wrong. I was literally asking myself how to be true to myself when I was fucking up.

Anyway, Force vs. Power. We haven't had a real tactics discussion in a long time. It's been a lot more inner journey stuff. If this resonates with you then let me know. If not, that's cool. It resonates with me, which is why I'm saying it.

Force: the government can lock you up. You can shoot someone. You hurt someone. You can even make them feel emotionally small and belittled. That is force. Force doesn't always get you what you want. If a woman made me feel hurt because of my bad behavior, I wouldn't do a damn thing for her that I wasn't already going to do out of

a.) a sense of obligation because of my values.
b.) I already felt like doing it.
c.) fear.

I think force works well on women who confuse force for power like feminists, which is why a heavy handed pimp tight hand works so well on them.

Power: your basketball or football coach can get you to run one more lap when you're deadbeat tired because they encourage you. You know you may also be cut from the team if you don't do it. However, the key thing is that you LIKE doing it POWER. Your friend will drive to pick you up and burn endless amounts of money on you even though he feels like it's a drag because he know's you have his back, RECIPROCATION and EMPOWERMENT. Better yet, you tell your friend you don't like music or don't like something about him and get him or her to show their best self by showing them that you still VALUE them even though they don't appeal to some of your finer discernment.

There are numerous examples of force and power.

In the matrix, Neo trains and everything but can't really fuck up the agents until he has the awareness to do that inception thing in them. He literally has to "die" mentally to rework his nervous system. That's honestly what's at stake for true power.

In Star Wars:
Quote:
Usage of the Force granted a number of useful powers, such as the ability to sense impending attacks;[1] to push and lift physical objects; influence the thoughts of others, known as the "Jedi mind trick";[5] and even see the future or maintain one's consciousness after death.[6] Dark side users strong with the Force could summon lightning from their fingertips. Jedi taught younglings that the Force could be used for many purposes, including protection, persuasion, wisdom, the manipulation of matter and the performance of great physical feats.
You can either use the force for the dark side and give someone brain damage from all that lightening. Or you can get the real power and pull off the "Jedi Mind Trick" like inception and be like, "This is the dick you're looking for." :mrgreen:

Just having a little a fun with it.

@TheKing65: you helped me understand this intimately. Who knows, this may not resonate with anyone, and I may be crazy, but it feels right to me.

That's the big picture that stood out to me. If she's not contacting you and you feel like you're back up, I think you should be trying to use some wisdom and tell her that you feel like she's not be true etc. or just protect yourself and leave it alone. If she hits you up after not contacting you then maybe let her know she's been gone and that you want her to get ball rolling, something along the lines of you'll feel better about her. Like, try and jedi mind trick that shit.

I don't think the lighting and brain damage is right for a woman not contacting you. Now if she hits you up and disses you after you tell her what you're honestly thinking (radically honest). Then shock that bitch back into reality because she's clearly out wreck herself and cruising for a bruisin as my grandpa used to say. :lol:
You were quite long-fonted with this. However, you did get the gist of the post—in your own way; at least I think you did. However, to clarify, the post is about value. The goal is to be valued. We all know that first impressions count. Therefore, our greatest opportunity to leave an indelible mark on a female is when we first meet them. This is our opportunity to establish ourselves as prized possessions to them, or throwaway toys. If you’re a mack or player, then I’m going to presume that you’re going to leave an indelible positive mark on her. However, if shawty plays you to the side, and decides to brush you off so that she can entertain her other options, then she’s pushing you to the background and saying you’re not that important. Therefore, if she hits you up later, then you have to reestablish yourself to her. Moreover, you do this by mimicking her behavior--letting her know that you moved so much that you don’t even have her info anymore. Now, this may cause you to blow shawty. However, blowing a female--that you never actually locked in the first place—equates to losing nothing. Alternatively, if you manage to humble her--and make her respect your presence--then dealing with her will be much easier because you’ll be seen as a prized possession instead of a throwaway toy.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:09 am 

Altair wrote:
If I was truly unattached. I would not care if they stayed or left. But taking the number out requires effort so I do not.
Pretty much hit the nail on the head. Ask yourself what you are trtying to protect yourself from by deleting the number.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:15 pm 
I know how that game is played very well man. I think you're trying to use force though, which is not power. You're welcome to do whatever you want to do man, but I remember when I was coming from that position. Nowadays, I wouldn't even answer texts like the one in your post. I would just let it miss me. I have nothing to prove to her. If it really takes that much heavy handedness to get the woman to act right then it's better to just let her talk to your messages. It's easier to just appreciate her for the person she is and let her be herself, which doesn't have to include me.

I'm basically with Jared on his thoughts.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:16 am 

We can have a difference of opinion. 8-)

[ img ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:13 am 

You're correct in saying the post is about value. You just value different things.

There's this girl I hooked up with last year quite attractive...not a quick learner. I found her annoying so I got rid of her. Probably a bit of a shocker as I doubt she has ever not gotten her way. She moves away for a year and then comes back to town. Moves 2 houses away from me. Random? Starts talking to my brother, leaves things open ended as to if she likes him or not. When he goes over to hang out she invites me as well. We get there and she waits to see which couch I sit on and picks that one. So we're chatting having a beer and she says she is having a friend over as well. Turns out to be a guy she is seeing. When I got up he ended up on the same couch as her. So I sat beside my brother finished my beer and said goodnight. Not angry at all.

We hang out again and she is with another guy. Flirting with him in front of me. So I just chill and play beer pong with others. She ignored me the whole night but the next day I was like thanks for inviting me I had fun.

I run into her on my way to school once in a while because we walk the same way. Everytime she is trying to get my attention. Yesterday she looked like she wanted to jump me lol. I could be upset about her behavior. But my general attitude is I only do something if it's funny to me. Hitting on her friend after she revealed indirectly that would drive her crazy? That would entertain me. So does not caring what she does and dealing with other options while she gets more and more frustrated because I don't fit with her model of the world.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:11 pm 

Altair wrote:
You're correct in saying the post is about value. You just value different things.

There's this girl I hooked up with last year quite attractive...not a quick learner. I found her annoying so I got rid of her. Probably a bit of a shocker as I doubt she has ever not gotten her way. She moves away for a year and then comes back to town. Moves 2 houses away from me. Random? Starts talking to my brother, leaves things open ended as to if she likes him or not. When he goes over to hang out she invites me as well. We get there and she waits to see which couch I sit on and picks that one. So we're chatting having a beer and she says she is having a friend over as well. Turns out to be a guy she is seeing. When I got up he ended up on the same couch as her. So I sat beside my brother finished my beer and said goodnight. Not angry at all.

We hang out again and she is with another guy. Flirting with him in front of me. So I just chill and play beer pong with others. She ignored me the whole night but the next day I was like thanks for inviting me I had fun.

I run into her on my way to school once in a while because we walk the same way. Everytime she is trying to get my attention. Yesterday she looked like she wanted to jump me lol. I could be upset about her behavior. But my general attitude is I only do something if it's funny to me. Hitting on her friend after she revealed indirectly that would drive her crazy? That would entertain me. So does not caring what she does and dealing with other options while she gets more and more frustrated because I don't fit with her model of the world.

Dig that. 8-)

[ img ]