Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:49 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:42 pm 

The natural human body is lean. Look at the hunter-gatherers. Nature designs every animal body according to its needs.

Bipedalism has led to skeletal changes. Since the human forelimbs are not needed for locomotion, they are instead optimized for carrying, holding, and manipulating objects with great precision. This results in decreased strength in the forelimbs relative to body size for humans compared to apes. Having long hindlimbs and short forelimbs allows humans to walk upright, while orangutans and gibbons had the adaptation of longer arms to swing on branches. In summary, we have longer and stronger hindlimbs, and shorter and weaker forelimbs compared to apes. 1

Humans are the only animals that cook their food. Evolutionary benefits of adapting to cooked food are evident from comparing human digestive systems with those of chimpanzees and other apes. The main differences all involve humans having relatively small features. We have small mouths, weak jaws, small teeth, small stomachs, small colons, and small guts overall. 2

Don't buy the hype. People who work in the health clubs and supplements industries want you to think that you are supposed to look like a hairless bonobo. To get bulky you need steroids. Your muscles seem larger immediately after the exercises because you stimulate them. It's temporary. Many moons ago I also thought that exercise (whether in a gym or not) gets you more muscular. It's a myth, you only achieve that with steroids and it's not only muscles, it's water too (through water retention).

FYI the muscles that have been deemed the strongest based on various definitions of strength are the external muscles muscles of the eye, the gluteus maximus, the heart, the masseter, the muscles of the uterus, the soleus and the tongue. 3

Hair loss is a different story. It is the consequence of eating junk, continuing to drink milk after being weaned, and moreover from another animal, etc. Other people get other consequences like acne, irregular menses, prostate enlargement, ovarian cysts, PMS, etc. They all pay the piper though sooner or later.

Anyway, now that you can't do anything about it, let it go. It's a matter of habituation. There are many handsome bald men and the ones in the pics you posted are anything but ugly. It's just a bias you have. Get over it, it is not a big deal, certainly if you own it others will not care. If you are insecure about it you show it and others will dislike your insecurity (not your baldness).

In fact looks barely matter nowadays, because if you digest the lessons of this forum and act accordingly you are a real man among men who think and act like women. You are also a sane human among insane humanoids. People can't help but be drawn to you like moths to a flame because you have your shit together. People are desperate to get their shit together because they are unhappy, and they are unhappy because they pursue shit they don't need and neglect the things they need. Behind the questions about their sexual lives and sex, people hide an immense loneliness and difficulty in communicating with their fellow humans, friends and lovers. People seem to be unaware of the basics, trains that have derailed and need someone to put them back on track. Reminds me of a quote peregrinus has used: "Just think of the trees: they let the birds perch and fly, with no intention to call them when they come and no longing for their return when they fly away. If people’s hearts can be like the trees, they will not be off the Way." If you seem to have these issues handled, so you can give those poor souls a blueprint for human interaction (how ironic), then you will attract them no matter what you look like.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:03 pm 

@ Zogler

This body (184cm / 6'0)

Weight in the army ; 68 kg / 150 lbs Bench Press 80 kg / 176 lbs
Weight today ; 90 kg / 198 lbs Bench Press 144 kg / 317 lbs

No steroids, no official bench press training: weight +22kg and b.press +64kg
fat % is even lower now than 18 years ago.

Putting on 30 kg of muscle is possible as a natural, it takes time and dedication.

These arms measured 13,5 inches in 1996, now 17,0 and growing.
Training constancy has been 6-7 on a 0-10 scale. (switched to endurance sports for years,
back to heavy lifting now) :mrgreen:

I leave exposing the fake natties to them youtubers :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:15 am 

Fatblobmindset

3:52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M957dACQyfU

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:28 pm 

Sai wrote:
caliboy, do the same amount of work on your mind, as you do on your neck muscles.

also 100 push ups,100 squats , 100 sit ups and a 10 K run every

single

day.
...shishou? Anatana no?

[ img ]

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:56 pm 

thanks for the replies guys

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:44 pm 

caliboy85 wrote:

From the sounds of this post does it sound like i am using weightlifting as a crutch because i don't like the look of being "thin and bald" with no traps and narrow shoulders though these things wouldn't bother me if i had a full head of hair?
You have answered your own question, by yourself, with no input from anyone. So why do you need anyone to validate what you already know?

It's actually great that you are questioning why you do something. If you do something for approval then seeking approval will embed itself in all your choices. Doing something because it's what you want to do personally do, for whatever reason, will strengthen your mind and you will be more free as a result. You are still at the 'do something so someone will notice' phase. No biggie, just acknowledge it and move on.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:51 am 

A great video comparing and explaining the differences between
strength training & muscle training, and what is a *natural* look.

+Low skill activities and high skill activities.

10min45sec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrF8DsWkNYE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:40 am 

caliboy...I could think of worse crutches. Just eat well and do whatever exercise you want.

Zogler, I think this is interesting. From my own experiment. I've noticed that my bodyweight tends to stay right at 200 pounds. I'm 6'1. I'm not fitness model lean. Probably like 15-17%. Most of the jacked people you see are on horomones. I think anyways.

I definitely agree with staying relatively lean. Assuming a reasonable amount of muscle has been built. Then just focus on strength.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:50 am 

Altair wrote:
Zogler, I think this is interesting. From my own experiment. I've noticed that my bodyweight tends to stay right at 200 pounds. I'm 6'1. I'm not fitness model lean. Probably like 15-17%. Most of the jacked people you see are on horomones. I think anyways.
FFMI (Fat Free Mass Index)

http://www.naturalphysiques.com/28/fat- ... index-ffmi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:10 pm 

Hmm I'm a 22

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:52 pm 

I use to be into bodybuilding. But i was trying to impress everyone else. Loss all my gainz but im slowly getting back into it for ME.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:45 pm 

zogler wrote:
In fact looks barely matter nowadays, because if you digest the lessons of this forum and act accordingly you are a real man among men who think and act like women. You are also a sane human among insane humanoids. People can't help but be drawn to you like moths to a flame because you have your shit together. People are desperate to get their shit together because they are unhappy, and they are unhappy because they pursue shit they don't need and neglect the things they need. Behind the questions about their sexual lives and sex, people hide an immense loneliness and difficulty in communicating with their fellow humans, friends and lovers. People seem to be unaware of the basics, trains that have derailed and need someone to put them back on track. Reminds me of a quote peregrinus has used: "Just think of the trees: they let the birds perch and fly, with no intention to call them when they come and no longing for their return when they fly away. If people’s hearts can be like the trees, they will not be off the Way." If you seem to have these issues handled, so you can give those poor souls a blueprint for human interaction (how ironic), then you will attract them no matter what you look like.
Agree on many points. Nice to read. We have been misled. Nature was here before civilization started.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:26 pm 
Site Admin

bliss wrote:
Nature was here before civilization started.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:49 pm 

Nature, civilization and self...
Quote:
"The self is only a threshold, a door,
a becoming between two multiplicities" ~ Gilles Deleuze
"To paint oneself gray on gray."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:46 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
bliss wrote:
Nature was here before family started.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:12 pm 

I have been doing mostly different variations of pushups and pullups and have gotten down to where i can see my abs around 12 percent bodyfat without worrying about my necks and traps anymore i just let my body responds how it wants to with bodyweight exercises.I don't even train my traps directly anymore and not worried about having a thin neck.

Now here is something interesting i have noticed around the presence of woman i have noticed that unless i am very lean and don't have on too much fat 10-12% i am attractive.As you guys know only a small minority of men are in this low bodyfat or even lower category and also it is not necessary.I am close to being ripped but still not happy with myself despite being leaner than the majority of the population.I know the looks scale may be subjective but i fear that i will drop a point in my looks if i allow myself to let go of my body eat more junk food to the point where i am just fit enough to be able to run a descent mile.

However,if hypothetically speaking women were not around in this world and if i was only in the presence of men i would eat some more junk food(pizza,ice cream,cake) that i have mostly given up to stay lean and allow myself to be in the 15-20% bodyfat category which is stil considered healthy.So many dinners i have resisted certain foods and also stayed away from booze that i feel sometimes i am missing out on.

What i am curious about is in the congruency of my actions since what is sought here is solopism and doing what you do without approval should i behave how i would if there were no woman around allowing myself to let go of my body and let it fatten up a bit?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:16 pm 

Just thought about this and realized that while my original intention was to get very lean for woman continuing to exercise without the perfectionism of needing to be very lean isn't necessary.Also,it feels good to be in shape and fit and 15-17 percent is sufficient for fitness.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:18 am 

Quote:
What i am curious about is in the congruency of my actions since what is sought here is solopism and doing what you do without approval should i behave how i would if there were no woman around allowing myself to let go of my body and let it fatten up a bit?
caliboy85 wrote:

However,if hypothetically speaking women were not around in this world and if i was only in the presence of men i would eat some more junk food(pizza,ice cream,cake) that i have mostly given up to stay lean and allow myself to be in the 15-20% bodyfat category which is stil considered healthy.So many dinners i have resisted certain foods and also stayed away from booze that i feel sometimes i am missing out on.
You just answered your own question

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:28 pm 

caliboy85 wrote:
Just thought about this and realized that while my original intention was to get very lean for woman continuing to exercise without the perfectionism of needing to be very lean isn't necessary.Also,it feels good to be in shape and fit and 15-17 percent is sufficient for fitness.
Pendulum effect(?)

When it comes to exercise---> consistency over extreme intensity.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:18 am 

Quote:
When it comes to exercise---> consistency over extreme intensity.
A million times yes. It's just that people like to look for a shortcut everywhere, even in fitness.