Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:39 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:57 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Sniper, you cannot be this slow and naive...you've never heard of the battle of Troy? Brad Pitt started in a movie about it... :|
Yea I know about Troy, there is also the other classic one: Guinevere, Lancelot & King Arthur as seen in the movie 'First Knight' with Richard Gere.

And I know a few other examples in history but it's only a few examples I don't know if they represent the majority of women, Although: I also don't beleive that the majority of Men were using women.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:10 pm 

Sniper wrote:
I also don't beleive that the majority of Men were using women.
are you insane, no man use women, no matter what you heard on news, rape murder towards women, that's only propaganda to your mind

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:12 pm 

Sniper wrote:
And I know a few other examples in history but it's only a few examples I don't know if they represent the majority of women.
They do, you should know that by now, even I know this.... :|

The ones that haven't abused power are ones who aren't aware or found an adequate means to use it, even the nicest girl you'll end up with would turn on you in a heartbeat.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:26 pm 

rant wrote:
are you insane, no man use women, no matter what you heard on news, rape murder towards women, that's only propaganda to your mind
@rant
I'm sorry but: what the heck are you talking about? :roll:
are you serious or is this a joke?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:13 pm 

Glad to see your eyes are open brother, bitches be bitches :) Giving a woman what she needs means NOT giving her what she wants. They're so use to getting attention and getting their own goddamn way that to make them jelly means doing the opposite of all that shit.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:03 am 

Quote:
Resonance I too took the path of the Villain ( The hate was and sometimes still is a wonderful feeling) but after I while I leveled out. it will subside.
I don"t believe in such a dualistic view and here's why, growing up in life and reading those spirituality books helped me see a broader perspective. I'm using myself as an example, most people will consider me a laid back good person but because of cause and effect going on like say the manipulated man, it affected my viewpoint which caused me to take this current path along with other research I have been doing to discover the truths of the world.

Good and Evil I no longer understand this concept let me put it to you like this, what you would consider right depends on what it is you want to protect. All I know is I am on this path of hatred because right now I'm in it for self interest which is to pursue my goals and not worry about these ho's. Right now all I really did was choose to go with a more prominent deeply rooted emotion I'm still myself regardless, I will always be that laid back type person but at this moment I am ready for a change so that laid back person was put to the back burner for now maybe forever I don't know.

So it all depends on your values of life Prodigy I am just being myself no matter what, they may hate the things I do but at my core my disposition will ultimately always be the same, do you understand ?
Quote:
You will find that anything people have major interest in, after a while it becomes a tool to Manipulate the masses. even this mindset that we are building at the moment, this is the next level of evolution for men. there is going to come a time where someone is going to try and really use it for no good.
Well if that's the case then something needs to be done or we will destroy ourselves for sure.
Quote:
If a girl tries to save you and convince you that she can free you and heal you from your pain, tread carefully. :twisted:
This will be the ultimate irony if some female tries to save me from the very pain of her selfishness and idiocy, I don't think there will be anything to worry about because I don't believe I will be able to open up to a female like that ever again its too painful it was then, it is now and will always be if I had continued to down the path I was on.
Quote:
actually she does talk about it in the book, she said something like:
Men who refuse to play society's game\be slaves are looked upon as outcasts or not worthy.
But that does not mean that the only escape is death...

If you can reach a point where you don't give a shit what people think and just live your life the way You want to- that's freedom. I'm not at that point yet myself but I'm working on getting there.
PERFECT Then an outcast I will be I am tired of living lies, I just want to be free of all of this pain.
Quote:
That's fantastic because I love peregrinus. People think he's the same as Kidd, but he's not, his style certainly does differ. As does mine. It has to, otherwise we couldn't be different people
I believe people make that mistake because they agree on a lot of things but that is where the similarities end, Yes they have some sort synchronicity and understanding that transcends this physical plane and at times it creeps me out but I have gotten used to it now. The Kidd is harsh and at times impatient while Peregrinus method is gentle and more thought provoking both methods are great but you must be ready to handle it, this is not for the faint of heart as you can see what I'm going through right now.
Quote:
So what has caused this phenomenon?

Is it because hating them so much has allowed women to notice you in order to prove themselves? Actually, no. Although this does happen when you start a conversation, I found that is not the initial spark that causes the attraction. What does it is the vibe you're giving off of having them completely figured out. It is not only attractive with women but with prospective employers as well. They can sense you've got it all figured out. They want someone like that. They want someone who understands the world as it is. Because think about it - how many people could you say have the whole thing figured out?
I would say that my hatred has caused an induced indifference which may have something to do with it....
Quote:
That sense of confidence and clarity is something that is aligned with what I call true attraction, which is consistency. The 'I know what I'm doingness of it all'. Even if you are a dork. If you are completely consistent in your dorkiness, it is attractive.
Are you saying regardless of the person as long as the man is comfortable in his own skin before, during and after the interaction there will be consistency in attraction no matter what the person might be like..... am I close ??

Quote:
And when this happens, you are probably going to re-think your focus.

Then it gets a bit hazy and dare I say, a little bit more difficult.

Big step for you here, Resonance.
I don't doubt the whole rethinking my focus at all considering my disposition I know it will happen when I don't know and don't care right now I like this path I'm on it feels liberating and refreshing.

And thank you once again your words are thought provoking.....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:53 am 
Site Admin

Good... Resonance,

Can you clear out and adress the proper quotes you've made... although may be PM's you've recieved.

Let me explain me better:

From WHOM belongs the quotes you made?, it kinda sort-mess the identities of the people in the forum.

I can be fast to read and interpret his style of writing wihout read his name, but sometimes I get lost.
Maybe it's not important for your advance and point of view, but I think in general terms for the forum, is.

Sorry to bother you.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:52 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
Resonance I too took the path of the Villain ( The hate was and sometimes still is a wonderful feeling) but after I while I leveled out. it will subside.
Quote:
First religion, then politics, now women it seems nothing is sacred this rabbit hole we are in there seems to be no bottom in sight.
You will find that anything people have major interest in, after a while it becomes a tool to Manipulate the masses. even this mindset that we are building at the moment, this is the next level of evolution for men. there is going to come a time where someone is going to try and really use it for no good.

Breathe.
refresh.
no good or evil, just circumstances.
when I am talking about the "hate" probably I used wrong context. I grew up in a VERY religious setting. when some things were revealed to me I felt betrayed for all the trickery that Parents and Society had placed on me. The "hate" that I am talking about is realizing that People mostly like you for what you can do for them. when I realized that, and remembering all the advantage people had taken of me in the name of "friendship, "LOVE" and "family", I kinda committed social suicide. I stopped dealing with everyone and took some time to re evaluate past and present actions. I took off the "rose colored glasses", became a more solitary person than I was before. I didn't understand some things when I did it , some things are coming to light since I came here to NF, but I went through a lot of changes and those changes were due to transcending indifference and going to pure hatefulness. I used to look at people like I just wanted them to drop dead when they were smiling and acting like they weren't running game. if you take a look at pictures I took during that period, you could see "it" in my eyes.
I'm kool now because I have released a lot of those feelings and have received more knowledge about the world around me.

and Yes. Pere'G and The Kidd are different. they represent the Dragon and the Phoenix to me.
Scarf and Jared are the other two wise men. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:09 pm 

you know one thing she says in that book that I don't agree with (because it's not true):
she said something like: women never invented anything new. Well I found a link that shows otherwise:

http://www.women-inventors.com/

what do you guys think about the 'women never invented anything' thing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:15 pm 

Sniper...I know what your problem is...you think too literally. Your brain is hard wired for black and white thinking. :ugeek:

She did not mean it in a literal sense. :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:20 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Sniper...I know what your problem is...you think too literally. Your brain is hard wired for black and white thinking. :ugeek:

Ok so what did she mean when she said that?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:27 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:

I agree with this wholeheartedly.

Never does not mean 'never' when a woman says it, it means 'hardly ever' - you will learn that from speaking to them. They have a slightly different use of the language to us males.

As I said in a PM to sniper on this same subject:
peregrinus wrote:
Sniper wrote:
I didn't mean to say you are wrong. I was saying that the auother of that book was wrong Not you.
for the record... I agree with her on that.

not to say that they haven't invented anything... but very few women have and what they have is of less consequence..

Compared to male inventors, women ones are by comparison very rare creatures..

We all should know by now, there are nearly always a few who do not fit the usual behaviours... after all there are women who behave and think like men.. Just like there are men who behave and think like women.. That does not mean they represent the general population.
Women have invented things. OK, that much is true.

Now look at the things they have invented in comparison to the things invented by men.
There are far less, in differing fields, by fewer people.

This is what she meant by her statement. She may have been slightly overdramatic, that does not change the truth behind what she said. Please do not discount her message because of this. The slightest issue in your reading of her message does not invalidate the message.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

Last edited by peregrinus on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:29 pm 

@peregrinus

I see, thank you for clearing that up :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:58 am 

:lol: Ya, they inveted a new way to put on lipstick... not for any practical reason, just to compete with other women.

Even Cindy Crawford's skin cream whatever the fuck it's called was invented by a guy, Jean Louis Sebagh.

I'm sure a guy even invented the beday because women are too stupid to wipe their own fucking ass...and a man wanted to save her the time and pain of it.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:06 am 

Dali wrote:
Good... Resonance,

Can you clear out and adress the proper quotes you've made... although may be PM's you've recieved.

Let me explain me better:

From WHOM belongs the quotes you made?, it kinda sort-mess the identities of the people in the forum.

I can be fast to read and interpret his style of writing wihout read his name, but sometimes I get lost.
Maybe it's not important for your advance and point of view, but I think in general terms for the forum, is.

Sorry to bother you.
Unfortunately the edit button seems to be on a timer :| so I will do my best to break it down for you.....

So in the order I put the quotes here goes:

Prodigy, Alchemist, Sniper, Scarf hope it helps

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:54 am 

Bonder wrote:
Some of you present the situation as if women are evil in their being and that's plain ridiculous... It's just human to take advantage of the weak and get drunk with power. Before the feminist movement lots of men were using women and it still happens today in religion.

If society had programmed us that women should be chasing men, then we would be the manipulators and they would be the symps. Evil is not inherited in any of the sexes.
We are not saying that Women are born evil, no one is 'born this way'.

Another few points (besides what was already said):
Quote:
It's just human to take advantage of the weak and get drunk with power
maybe, but since women today have the power Men need to step up. Women won't give up their power so easily or by the kindness of their heart. If you think about it from the other side: Men did give women equal rights even though they didn't have to. If they wanted to keep things the way they were: they could have done so....
Quote:
Before the feminist movement lots of men were using women
Don't forget that she wrote the book in 1971, at that time the feminist movement was not on
steroids (like it is today), and even then women were already using Men- think about it.
Quote:
men were using women and it still happens today in religion.
depends on which religion. If you read the book she points out that women found a way to control or manipulate Men through Christianity, it happens also in our religion but sometimes it's so subtle that people can't see it.
Quote:
If society had programmed us that women should be chasing men, then we would be the manipulators and they would be the symps.
maybe, but since it's not like that who cares. Since they have the power I need to look after myself and thinking 'if this or that happened' would be like watching a science fiction movie. It's not going to help or change my situation.

Also society can't totally program women to chase us because women are the Stimulus: that's biology no amount of programing can change that. Just a DNA change could maybe change it :)
Quote:
Evil is not inherited in any of the sexes
of course as I said: no one was 'born evil'. It's the social dynamics we are talking about here- not biology.

(And remember when I say women I mean the vast majority, of course you will always find counter examples but the majority rules).

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:39 pm 

*bump.

As I read this again, I thought of the zen saying "this to shall pass".

I didn't comprehend what this forum was about when I first joined and started doing all the readings. I simply read and thought it would work itself out; little introspection.

"Women manipulate, test and use", got it! But, I still held onto this belief that this wasn't true. I couldn't handle the truth then nor did I want to.

After re-reading these threads and the Manipulated Man again, as well as living longer here and experiencing more of life, I have experienced that this is the TRUTH.

I'm still a bit bitter and angry about it all. As others say, the resistance will move to acceptance once I let it go and from there it's learning how to jump buildings and Kung fu!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:06 pm 

bliss wrote:

"...and the penalty for falseness is immediate." :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:25 pm 

bliss wrote:
*bump.

I didn't comprehend what this forum was about when I first joined and started doing all the readings. I simply read and thought it would work itself out; little introspection.

"Women manipulate, test and use", got it! But, I still held onto this belief that this wasn't true. I couldn't handle the truth then nor did I want to.

After re-reading these threads and the Manipulated Man again, as well as living longer here and experiencing more of life, I have experienced that this is the TRUTH.

I'm still a bit bitter and angry about it all. As others say, the resistance will move to acceptance once I let it go and from there it's learning how to jump buildings and Kung fu!
It's Ok Man, it took me time too...

At first I couldn't or rather 'wasn't ready' to believe it either. Once it clicked I was pissed off for a while
then I went into acceptance and learned how to use this information for my benefit.

I would suggest you read 'The Value theory' again but take time to really grasp it, it would help you and not just with women:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=899

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:54 pm 

Quote:
"If you have a self-image of being a desirable person,
others can control you by flattering it,
but can they control if you have no such image?"