Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:21 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:45 am 

Been practicing observation, with analysis in public places and at the job (finally)

Constantly getting jocked by some women, but I'm having some weird shit going on. When I get jocked by some older to elderly women, women I'm not attracted to, and even some young attractive women or little girls I find myself getting irritated. I haven't made any approaches based off these recent observations but have some questions about the process.

I was having trouble reading my gut at first. It wasn't (Still isn't) clear, but it has gotten better today, I received warm feelings when 2 different young women decided to invade my space at particular times in a bookstore.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Scarf wrote:
Kidd, I have a question for you.

Where exactly would you say is your gut feeling located? And does it ever change location?
Hmmmm...sometimes it's at its namesake...deep and centered...other times it could manifest as a warm fuzzy...or that "sinking feeling" when you know you're in deep shit...or a whole body "wave" (usually when I know I'm fucking up). So yeah, it can definitely vary in location. How about you?
During a session when I was sitting in mall there was a girl that was shopping with her family. After catching her eye (couldn't really tell) She sat down in a seat facing me when -like straight on- when her seat was facing a different direction. Then she started messing with her phone, but instead of get the warm feeling I got a wave instead. My gut felt compacted and I couldn't read it. But wasn't that jocking? Why did I get a bad answer then?

I got this same feeling when a little girl was running toward me but, averted path when I looked at her. It was a wave, but I felt a shock first.

Another thing happened with some younger girls I saw in the bookstore. Using my peripheral vision I saw two girls, but ignored them and went to another Aisle, since they weren't looking at me. Later I went into the mall and I saw them come out of an clothing store. I found out that apparently they were a group of 4. They walked ahead of me and I walked behind them. Since I wasn't about to run behind some women, I moved to the walkway on the other side and decided to go to the sporting good store.

I still had my eyes on them somewhat and it look like they were going the opposite direction, but then I had a thought. "Watch these bitches go to the damn sport store." And that's what they did. They crossed from the other side of the mall from the opposite walkway to enter that store. It would seem like I was following them, but I was going there anyway so I said fuck it. Once I was in there I looked in the men's section a bit. After a couple of minutes, I wondered where they were. I thought they might be looking at athletic shoes. Nope. They were fucking around with some of the exercise equipment, laughing and talking. They weren't really using the stuff (They were all dressed up in heels and shit.)

Anyway I get bored so I left, exited the mall and walked back to the bookstore area. I exited the bookstore and looked at the parking lot for my car. 5-10 minutes later these girls exit the store after me. This was weird to me because they were in front of me earlier. I mean, they could have been aware but I don't know, everything I clarified here could be considered as reaching.

I've noticed sometimes when dealing with women that I find unattractive or attractive I get nervous, I have a hard time looking them in the eye or really even at them. If a get a wave or nervous feeling when approaching I look somewhere else when walking pass a chick, and I hate that shit because I know they can feel it. Since, I've see girls attracted to me look the opposite direction or down when walking passed me.

It seems as if unattractive women jocking me makes me uncomfortable and attractive women that don't look or look straight through me, when I try to catch their eyes makes me sting.

I don't like being "Called out" If you will. I only want a girl to notice my attraction or nervousness after shes given me a signal.

Questions:

How thorough our deep do you go in your observations- What I mean by this is do you constantly quiz yourself to see what you remember about what your observing (Clothes,colors, number people in the room, actions, words, accessories, etc. ) or do you just kinda make an observation and go with it?

How do you decide when to look at someone or to ignore them?

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:31 pm 

Quote:
How thorough our deep do you go in your observations- What I mean by this is do you constantly quiz yourself to see what you remember about what your observing (Clothes,colors, number people in the room, actions, words, accessories, etc. ) or do you just kinda make an observation and go with it?

How do you decide when to look at someone or to ignore them?
-I mainly just remember if they were jockin or not and in what manner(s) they did. :geek:

-I look at everyone...how else would you know who is jockin you or not? :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:57 pm 

See:
Flux wrote:
It seems as if unattractive women jocking me makes me uncomfortable and attractive women that don't look or look straight through me, when I try to catch their eyes makes me sting.

I don't like being "Called out" If you will. I only want a girl to notice my attraction or nervousness after shes given me a signal.
I'm looking for a way to avoid this. One last question, how rough can you with the interaction be when you give out your number or exchange contact information? I wanna to know if you can just cut to the chase if you don't have the time to make conversation for a few minutes.

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:07 pm 

Flux wrote:
See:
Flux wrote:

I'm looking for a way to avoid this. One last question, how rough can you with the interaction be when you give out your number or exchange contact information? I wanna to know if you can just cut to the chase if you don't have the time to make conversation for a few minutes.
If you glance and don't hold gaze or stare there's nothing to be called out about. If you are 'called out', you immediately steal the ball by half jokingly saying they had to be looking as well then transition into names and numbers. :geek:

You can do it however you want. 'Look I gotta go but let me give you my number'. DONE. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:24 pm 

Another thing, I usually don't go out of my way to talk to a woman even if she's attracted if it'll be to much work or make me look tryhard. But a lot of the time, when I get jocked on campus it's when I'm walking somewhere and a woman is walking toward me going the opposite direction. I never really go for it cause it feels like it would be a pain in the ass to make it work (look smooth). It's hard to get a lot of evidence in a short time but sometimes a girl gives me a smile, stares at me, or looks somewhere ridiculous, like up toward the sky or something. :lol:

Is it better go direct, situational, or just leave well enough alone?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:24 pm 

I am probably not in the best position right now to give advice but I would say trust your gut
Definitely what you are feeling is more important than what you actually say.Most importantly have fun with it and never take the shit too seriously.You can even experiment saying different shit as they walk bye you and see what happens.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:27 pm 

caliboy85 wrote:
I am probably not in the best position right now to give advice but I would say trust your gut
Definitely what you are feeling is more important than what you actually say.Most importantly have fun with it and never take the shit too seriously.You can even experiment saying different shit as they walk bye you and see what happens.
You're almost right...you aren't in ANY position to give advice currently. :geek:

Back to your push-ups :ugeek:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:41 pm 

Happened to me that a woman who was talking to a guy with her mother, when I was having a conversation with my teacher out of the library (she is my "teacher"), I caught staring at me in the eyes for long time.
I enjoyed her whole figure and ask myself what about her I like.

When I walked yesterday a milf-zone woman, coming from the opposite direction, she was on the phone, she stared in the eyes, so I did it too and bite the lips...anotherwoman with kids and her husband, stared at me like she known me from a long time, we did a chit chat she asked me "if I wanted to take a picture" "No I wanted to look at my bag for a minute when I go there to catch wifi" :lol: .

Anyway yes, I felt the same "weird" feeling about older women jocking me.

The hard part in the observation is, if you come from a "chasing-the-pussy" mindset, is checking every action you do, if is because the I see the bitch so I put my self in that zone so she see me again.
Every time I felt this thing, "chasing the hoe" mentality I immediately move to some other place when I take a walk.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:55 am 

Flux wrote:
Another thing, I usually don't go out of my way to talk to a woman even if she's attracted if it'll be to much work or make me look tryhard. But a lot of the time, when I get jocked on campus it's when I'm walking somewhere and a woman is walking toward me going the opposite direction. I never really go for it cause it feels like it would be a pain in the ass to make it work (look smooth). It's hard to get a lot of evidence in a short time but sometimes a girl gives me a smile, stares at me, or looks somewhere ridiculous, like up toward the sky or something. :lol:

Is it better go direct, situational, or just leave well enough alone?
About this. I've been thinking about it for a while after practicing some more and I realized that it doesn't really matter honestly as long as I'm at peace with what I'm feeling internally. I can approach or not approach, wait for people to come to me or not. Being direct may wrong in most cases from a technical standpoint, it may cause most women to front and/or create space but if I don't care about the outcome it's a moot point. It's kinda of like whatever...I've let go of the interaction by the time it's over so it doesn't matter what they do. Caring about what they think in that circumstance is irrelevant. If Caliboy's advice was wrong I don't see how.

I've been stuck between the barriers of indifference and apathy for a while now, wondering what was the point of talking to women since it seemed so pointless. Even with all the jocking, I was getting frustrated because nothing would ever happen, even if I followed the "steps'' correctly. Still attached to outcome a bit. Add to that the fear of rejection and I found myself not taking advantage or even seeing the opportunities to talk to women, test, and learn more about myself until the situation is over.

I know how to take care of that so I'm not gonna spend much time talking about it.

I feel like I'm on the cusp of the of the mindset I should have, getting closer. When you let go of thinking about results or caring about what the woman you're talking to will say if you approach her (while still running scenarios, observing, and analyzing, of course) It becomes fun, like an experiment or something akin to practicing a sport. Or like going to the bookstore to read; an activity with no pressure. It's a bit freeing actually, I may find myself talking to more girls now just because.

I've been considering the type of girls I would like to be seduced by...girls that are authentic and that have no problem showing or admitting to me overtly (not necessarily verbally) that they are interested. Just thinking about it is like a breath of fresh air. Actually, I think that's where a lot of my frustration was coming from. I was busy testing all the cool little tricks I learned here but I was closed internally not willing to get vulnerable and the girls that were interested in me were mirroring my behavior. Perhaps some tests are in order...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:50 pm 
Flux wrote:

I've noticed sometimes when dealing with women that I find unattractive or attractive I get nervous, I have a hard time looking them in the eye or really even at them. If a get a wave or nervous feeling when approaching I look somewhere else when walking pass a chick, and I hate that shit because I know they can feel it. Since, I've see girls attracted to me look the opposite direction or down when walking passed me.

https://youtu.be/0lmgkDEvqtE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:25 pm 
Site Admin

Flux wrote:
It very simple..

You are generating this feeling, then sending it out into the world

It is all you..

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:12 pm 

Flux wrote:
If Caliboy's advice was wrong I don't see how.
Dominated by effort

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:05 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Flux wrote:
It very simple..

You are generating this feeling, then sending it out into the world

It is all you..
Yeah, I understand that now. Interesting how you posted this the same day I had another minor breakthrough. Regardless what I'm I supposed to do about it? I'm practicing how to generate "postive" feelings and test them out with visualization. When I visualized something I desired in a time of tension, It soothed the burning sensation in my gut but the compacted feeling was still there. I haven't tested this when dealing with a woman yet but I'm going too.

Anyway, I thought we were supposed to hold and feel fully the "negative" energy regardless if it goes away or not so...?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:56 pm 

Flux wrote:

Anyway, I thought we were supposed to hold and feel fully the "negative" energy regardless if it goes away or not so...?
If you are at that level.

(What if you have no familiarity with negativity?
What if you have nothing in common with positivity?
Why would you hold onto them as if they make you?)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:45 am 

Holding on to them isn't the problem, Jared. I'm not trying to. They won't leave. I wasn't sure if I should attempt to generate positive feelings to overwrite them when dealing with women or just leave it.

If I had no reference for negative or positive i'd leave it. But that doesn't mean the body wouldn't feel pain or pleasure.
Jared wrote:
(What if you have no familiarity with negativity?
What if you have nothing in common with positivity?
Why would you hold onto them as if they make you?)
Wait. Maybe I read this wrong.... No familiarity with negativity. I would let go negative feelings quickly. if they came up since feeling good would be my normal state, what I was used too. It would be weird to hold on to them.

If I had nothing in common with positivity, I'd just leave the negative feelings no matter what. It'd be normal for me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:30 am 

Last month I lost consciousness two times for a second because of a pain experiment.
(Wrestling, and extreme sprint) That is all that happened, so what?

We have a body, and it came with the potentiality to feel all aspects of life.
For example, the way a tree leaf feels against our hand is already written in our system.
The ears have the capability to know a wide range of sounds and pitches already at birth,
the sound and pitch doesn't need to be audible. You can even imagine a painting without
having seen it yet.

It's a cool mechanism.

As long as we have the body, that is what is going on. It does that. It anticipates pain
when we take it to the dentist's office. And we watch it squirm in pain during treatment.
And then we watch it heal. It does that.

(You don't need to exercise force to experience loss of consciousness due to blood pressure.
You experience loss of consciousness naturally when you go to sleep.)

You don't need to overwrite anything. Your system didn't pick up anything extra either.
You need to be an aware person from moment to moment.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:48 pm 

I am going to chime in here as well with my experiences the last couple of years...

I used to go out and observe night clubs and not do anything just observe and watch

women would back up and start dancing right in front of me

I liked the attention..this observation thing is cool

I noticed that i like the attention and also would accuse women of being attention whore

there is still a part of me that desires attention

I would sit in the same spot and watch guys get rejected and although

the place was ready to close i would just stand there

part of me hoping that they would notice my chillness and try

to get me to take them home

often i would go home with blue balls and feel lonely

I now realize that technique fucks you up

Also this inner work thing measuring how well its going by

number of women you have slept with fucks me up

it all comes down to wanting to be loved and approved

sometimes i feel content sometimes i feel needy

its a ride for sure

gotta stay patient

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:02 pm 

caliboy85 wrote:

it all comes down to wanting to be loved and approved

sometimes i feel content sometimes i feel needy

its a ride for sure

gotta stay patient
It's a ride for the emotions, not for you.
You just observe the emotions having their ride.
Emotions do this, emotions do that. So?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:53 pm 

Your body's sensations are unique to you bytheby.

I can push my body over the edge in sports,
but I haven't had a warm meal in 25 years.
I always have to wait for food to cool down
or it's going to be pain. When I drank coffee,
it was always 1/2 coffee 1/2 milk or water.

The Japanese would call this "Neko-jita" ( cat's tongue ) 猫舌

Someone who is incapable of drinking or eating anything hot due
to having an overly sensitive tongue

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E7%8C%AB%E8%88%8C

:lol: Yeah this tongue is autistic. Or arctic.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:30 pm 

May catch some flak for this since it's a specific woman and I know most say we're not supposed to mess with women at work, but I do recall The Kidd!! mentioning it was alright if your contract was airtight and you knew what you were doing. I wasn't actively practicing observation lately, but a chick I work with who's pretty cute has been showing interest.

I'm kind of at a loss at how to deal with this since this hasn't happened to me to this extent before.

For context:

She just started working at my job a few weeks ago and has recently broken up with her ex-boyfriend, who's a friend, and classmate of mine. She was jocking me before then but I never really made much of it. A co-worker had mentioned she had been having some relationship problems but I wasn't sure.

There was an interaction I had with them when we all met in a store. She had come with my friend and her father was hanging around the area as well. I didn't know that had broken up at this time and I'd assumed her ex was close to the family since he knew her dad. Anyway, as we walked through the shop I spend most of the time talking with him, occasionally and interacting with the girl. This is because I knew him more and really didn't have much to say to the girl without feeling like I would look stupid. She had a habit of making me nervous.

Anyway, my friend and I are shooting the shit and eventually I find a notebook about planning pregnancy. I show my friend and tell them that they gonna need this soon. He laughs and shows the girl, who gives us the stank face and says "We're not even dating." my friend takes mock offense, and I found the situation hilarious.

Interesting enough this friend is a mirror of me. We're not exactly the same and we look different, but I mean psychologically. He appears to have more social competence, but I've noticed we share some of the same habits, like procrastination or half-assing stuff.

Ever since that store interaction, she has been touching me more around the workplace. It started out as innocent touches on the arm, slight brushes past each other or close near misses. But as I reciprocated, she's gotten bolder with arm touches and playful punches. I felt like I overdid it a few times, for example grabbing her by arm to pull her in close (gently) but she didn't mind and reciprocated back in a different way, trying to block my path with a full arm.

She's asked me to walk with her to places in the workplace and take my breaks with her. I notice her eyeing me with her peripherals a lot when I approach, and she gives me a weird (Shy?) smile when I see her from a distance when we are busy and can't communicate. Our interactions are never that long as I try not to hound her because of my nervousness issue.

I remember a moment where I jokingly asked her to buy me something from a vending machine and she offered to. She even insisted when I said I was kidding. I told her to give me the money for free and she did. After I pocked the dollar, I asked her why give it and she said she didn't know.

She had asked me about religion at some point, asking if I was Christian and discussing some of her beliefs. Basically, she felt if you drink, you'd go to hell or something like that. :lol: I asked her to explain and more detail and she backpedaled a bit, it think she meant 'drink in excess,' but she couldn't explain what she felt clearly. That had me wonder if she would be the religious type and a pain to work with.

I forget who initiates our conversations the most, think it's pretty balanced but I feel like I say "Hi" more. That doesn't mean I try to talk to her all the time though. Our interactions are give and take, neither side willing to concede to the other.

That leads to this:

About a week ago we were having a conversation about dating with another female co-worker. She mentions how she's dealing with a guy who's hot and a little bit older who wanted to settle down. Presumably annoyed about her last relationship, she mentions how she doesn't want to be stuck with someone right now; she's not dating. I ask if she's playing the field, causing my female co-worker to break up with laughter. She says I look like the type to play the field, girl must be projecting, I barely have any experience.

Interesting to note that since she has stopped dating my friend, she has dyed and straightened her hair. Her hair was sandy blonde, now it's black with a blue-ish tint. She told me she messed it up and hated it. I said I like it. Asked her if she was entering a new phase in life. :lol:

Later after that convo I ask if she wants to hangout the next day and she says sure. We write down and exchange numbers. I tell her to call me. She asks why I smirk and tell her "to see if you're serious." She huffs seemingly in a mix of exasperation and amusement. I falter a bit here and fill space asking her later if she really would do it but she says yes.

Next day, wanting to see her I let impatience get the best of me again and text her my info first. She calls an hour later. I text her back asking if that was indeed her, but I get no response.

When I see her again, she mentions that she had actually lost my number and wasn't sure who was contacting her. I tell her that she had called my phone but she said she didn't yet. So I attributed that phone call to a mistake; she had mentioned that she sleeps with her phone close by, so it could have been an accident.

Right.

I was pissed she didn't follow through but whatever, things are normal and we still interact. We still touch each other. The last day I saw her that week, as she was walking away from me she tickled a male co-worker's hips with both hands from behind. My co-worker turned around and said something akin to: "That's a little dirty." To which she responded. "I treat everyone like that."

That was interesting. I wondered if she was thinking of my attention at that time, they were close but not that close by. It was possible that what she did had nothing to do with me.

Later on that day, as I walked past her, I grabbed her by the arm a little more forcefully than I intended to and this bitch proceeded to forcefully bump and rub her ass on me, I fucking nearly fell over.

...Okay.

So. She wants to fuck. Great. Don't really know how to go about it though. I haven't texted her at all since then. I guess interact as usual?