Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:04 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:27 am 

You are taking the process of meeting women too seriously. You are focusing on getting the girl instead of enjoying the experience, having fun. You are supposed to enjoy your life. If you want to be a stamp collector or something, that's not a way to live your life.

As peregrinus has said, there is more to your life than chasing after sex and there is a lot more to interactions with women than sex. Leisure activities include walking in nature, playing games, listening to music, singing, dancing, travelling, visiting friends and relatives, storytelling, watching movies, and just lying around and relaxing, among other things. Instead you are doing this, thinking about that one girl. I call that a waste of time.

It doesn't matter whether this particular girl is interested or not, because there will be a dozen others that are. What you do with women is no different than what you do in any other aspect of your life, e.g. in business and with male friends. You don't chase anything. You just present opportunities.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:33 am 

You are taking the process of meeting women too seriously. You are focusing on getting the girl instead of enjoying the experience, having fun. You are supposed to enjoy your life. If you want to be a stamp collector or something, that's not a way to live your life.

As peregrinus has said, there is more to your life than chasing after sex and there is a lot more to interactions with women than sex. Leisure activities include walking in nature, playing games, listening to music, singing, dancing, travelling, visiting friends and relatives, storytelling, watching movies, and just lying around and relaxing, among other things. Instead you are doing this, thinking about that one girl. I call that a waste of time. -Zogler

Brah, I never once said I was thinking about one girl. My post even states that. Also, I’m not the type of cat that chases sex; I’m into tangibles and intangibles; when these things come, sex follows naturally. –TheKing_65

It doesn't matter whether this particular girl is interested or not, because there will be a dozen others that are. What you do with women is no different than what you do in any other aspect of your life, e.g. in business and with male friends. You don't chase anything. You just present opportunities. -Zogler

You may want to reread my comments so that you can see that I never once said that I chase anything; I don’t. I even have a personal quote for myself. “I don’t chase after anything, not even money; I put myself in the proper position for great things to come to me.” I appreciate your input though. –TheKing_65

Smart people learn from their mistakes. Smarter people learn from others' mistakes. Stupid people don't learn from anyone's mistakes including their own.

You get what you deserve.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:15 pm 

Peregrinus wrote:
Title is : Females Flirting for No Reason

If you are saying there is no reason it is purely because it is beyond the bounds of your perception given your current mode of observation.

There is a reason, so what is it?
Validation
Appreciation (i.e. testing if she is still in the market/attractive to men)
Fun
Fun can be an end-result in itself...
Peregrinus wrote:
TheKing_65 wrote:
There’s no need for an act when it doesn’t derive results, at least in my opinion.

Read that again and again.

Realise that you are not her.

Your definition of 'results' is not the same as hers.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:25 am 

We need a like button 8-) .

I think we are very similiar TheKing_65. The only difference between us is that in some instances. I will let them have the ball for a bit. If I think they might be worth it.

In any other situation though. I'm taking the same line you do...."My way or the highway". Just be aware of situations where you can compromise in the short term to get what you want. Is the takeaway point.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:13 am 

zogler wrote:

It doesn't matter whether this particular girl is interested or not, because there will be a dozen others that are.
It's never in those other girls either, the attractive qualities always manifest through an individual,
and qualities are non-personal.

"She has a sense of humor."

Humor is not a personal possession.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkI8iGuNYH4

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:33 pm 

Flow :D

Hoes gone be hoes, mayne. We can't control what they do...we can only control how we feel about it and act upon it. The more expectation you have, the more feels you will develop. The key is always indifference. If they can't get it together, it's on THEM. :geek:

If it were me, and she was all up ons in person, I would say something like, 'Don't start shit if you don't plan on finishing it'...and step to the LEFT. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:27 pm 

Ambiguity is one of my pet peeves as well but how much it gets to you depends on how much you care about the end result.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:17 am 

Flow's first response resonated with me when I first read this thread but it really made sense in light of some recent nonsense.

How's this for ambiguity?

A woman at work walks by my section as I'm busy and simply says "No, Wayfarer". It happens pretty much daily except when she doesn't say anything as she is walking by and starts saying "no" again a few days later.

I used to stop what I was doing and scrutinize her as she passed. I hadn't asked her anything or said anything to her at all. I wasn't even looking at her until she spoke. Next, I played with her a little by acting as if I knew exactly what she was declining as if it was either some work-related problem or alternately, some vague innuendo. Then came the non-sequitur responses that were meant to confound her as much as her behaviour had confounded me the past few weeks.

Finally, the last few times that she has done this, I've not turned around, I've continued with my work and let her walk on by. I was allowing her to disrupt my work and had spent too much of my free-time analysing every possible meaning to her action. I have better things to do than worry about her random noises so she can talk to herself anytime she passes until she's ready to say "Yes".

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:25 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Hoes gone be hoes, mayne. We can't control what they do...we can only control how we feel about it and act upon it. The more expectation you have, the more feels you will develop. The key is always indifference. If they can't get it together, it's on THEM. :geek:
Thisss!!!!