Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:47 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:27 pm 

Alright Natural Freedom, I have a question for you. This is a situation that in the past I have had happen to me, and recently a friend had this happen to him as well. My question is why do some women take your info, not hit you up, but when they are around you, attempt to flirt with you again like they did before you passed them your info? The reason why I asked this question is because I do understand why some women continue flirting with guys that have their info. I know that some women do this in an effort to keep the man constantly sweating them. However, guys that pass their info put women in the driver's seat and force them to either make a move or be forgotten, so their constant flirting now just comes off as pointless. I get the vibe that they do this for the purpose of relieving some guilt about having your info but not acting on it. I know that it is easier to forget about someone when they are not around as oppose to when they are around, however, I would like the input of some of the thorough cats on here. Personally, I’ve decided that from henceforth women that do this will be checked about their incongruity; I don’t like to entertain pointless displays of behavior.
P.S.
So, it’s not twisted, although I am going to start checking women for this, I don’t intend to tell them that I am upset with them--since I don't be--I’m just going to be letting women know from henceforth to stop wasting my time.
Any thorough feedback will be much appreciated.

Smart people learn from their mistakes. Smarter people learn from others' mistakes. Stupid people don't learn from anyone's mistakes including their own.

You get what you deserve.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:00 pm 

Wanting to understand someone is very similar to wanting anything else from them.

It affects you and keeps them in your consciousness. It's through the backdoor because you think you are just curious about the behavior.

This happens in the professional world all the time too. Hey man I'm going to hook you up with this gig. Then they don't- they knew how to reach you. Then they say the same thing next time they see you. And so it repeats

Ultimately it doesn't affect you. Any more than a cat who comes by and purrs and then doesn't let you pet it. Why? Who the hell knows. Why would she do that? She doesn't even know all the factors at play.

Any reason you come up with for is a fabrication. We think if we understand it then we can relax. Except the very act of trying to understand it has you under the spell of the person. You can relax and forget about it without understanding it, especially because you never will. At best you will come up with something that sounds logical.

Either contact me and be direct, or don't flirt with me. If this is how it is for you, then it shows an attachment to that type of clarity. People have the power to affect your emotional state by being ambiguous. In being "powerful" and calling them on harmless flirting you are saying out loud that it affects and bothers you otherwise you wouldn't say anything.

It is very rare and powerful to come across someone who can just roll with the grey areas and laugh at things that don't make sense (that don't directly affect them and this doesn't) without any attachment.

That is my $0.02 on most questions that fit into this category.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:07 pm 

Well put Flow
Quote:
No surprise policy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:10 pm 

I dig this. I’m going to start calling broads out on this because I like to put bitches on ice :lol: , but I dig this. I appreciate it.

Smart people learn from their mistakes. Smarter people learn from others' mistakes. Stupid people don't learn from anyone's mistakes including their own.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:16 pm 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4f_oxZqD6wQ

The handicap. Haha

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:52 pm 

:lol: I dig that. That video made me think of an argument I had with once a woman. She made an ad hominem attack against me; I retaliated by mimicking her ad hominem attack by saying something so off the wall that she was left speechless, so I don’t have a need to make sense, at least not to a bitch.

[ img ]

Last edited by TheKing_65 on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:56 pm 

Wow, Flow! Your post is amazing. It really confronts me with something that has been staring me in the face all the time!
Quote:
Wanting to understand someone is very similar to wanting anything else from them. It affects you and keeps them in your consciousness. It's through the backdoor because you think you are just curious about the behavior.
Quote:
Ultimately it doesn't affect you. Any more than a cat who comes by and purrs and then doesn't let you pet it.
Quote:
People have the power to affect your emotional state by being ambiguous.
So simple actually... Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:45 am 

Flirting is simply an experience.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:13 am 

Wow, excellent post Flow.

I'd add that some girls like flirting just for the vibe and energy it brings, i.e. not necessarily to hook up with you). Which is a fantastic way to observe your attachment (or lack of it) in the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:25 pm 

Flow's post is one of those I have to read at least twice.

My gut reaction to these kinds of situations (mostly) is women like the attention and want the ball, or if they already have it just to reaffirm that the ball is indeed theirs sometimes. I feel like some girls just want to be chased and converting you is more challenging and a bigger ego victory. I bet if you were chasing from the start, got their info and then they never responded to you then they wouldn't flirt with you anymore at all. But the why doesn't really matter or change anything.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:59 pm 
Site Admin

hmmm..

Title is : Females Flirting for No Reason

If you are saying there is no reason it is purely because it is beyond the bounds of your perception given your current mode of observation.

There is a reason, so what is it?

Also, re-read Flows post a few times, it will be time well spent.

Also #2.. does it matter... do you have to react given she is flirting?
Does it even matter that she is or is not flirting?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:32 pm 

I have to deal with such behaviour from this chick from time to time. What I observed she is insecure and has self-esteem issues, asks for compliments while flirting (lol), loves the emotional validation, is afraid to take the driver's seat which is a product of her insecurity, I guess. It could be that such chicks just like the challenge and when they see that you have a thing for them it's game over, for you.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:39 am 
Site Admin

Coconut wrote:
I have to deal with such behaviour from this chick from time to time. What I observed she is insecure and has self-esteem issues, asks for compliments while flirting (lol), loves the emotional validation, is afraid to take the driver's seat which is a product of her insecurity, I guess. It could be that such chicks just like the challenge and when they see that you have a thing for them it's game over, for you.
Mirror.
Is not game over when you don't have this sort of crippling attachment to anyone,...
I've experimented this a couple of times with hot girls, and I immediately knew I wasn't like the oak tree (grinus or was Meraki?) talked about in some analogy... you are trying to capture the squirrel that is climbing your branches, or calling back the birds when they flew away... it's not the behavior of a big and solid tree. Seriously search for that thread.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:01 am 

Quote:
"I am an oak tree, she is a bird who was happily sitting on my branch, but now she’s gotten all chirpy and agitated and took off for a flight. If she comes back and lands on my branch again - fine with me. If she keeps flying to another tree somewhere else - also fine with me. That will free me up to let another bird (or birds) come sit on my branch."

"Sometimes the bird gets all antsy just needs to take a little flight to realize that she actually liked the branch she was sitting on. Sometimes she takes her flight and winds up on another branch that might be better/worse/the same."

"The oak tree doesn't try to reach out and grab a bird that is flying by. The oak tree has branches that are nice to perch on. What this forum is about is teaching oak trees to not try to use their branches like arms, to not try to reach out and grab birds that are flying by. Imagine such a silly thing - an oak tree trying with all its might to move its branches in order to grab a bird. The oak tree is only deluding itself if it thinks that is a good idea. Oak branches aren't built to do that kind of thing.

No, instead this forum teaches you to make your branches better to perch on, and if they are better to perch on, birds will see that, and they will come perch."
Oak tree post:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... t=oak+tree

;)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:08 pm 

I am reading through that whole thread. Thank you.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:07 pm 

Got you, Peregrinus. 8-) I peeped his comment the 1st time. It was thorough and I got it.
My thing is I like for there to be an end-goal to everything. To do something for nothing, to me, is just pointless. Females flirting with me that have my info but haven’t acted don’t entice me any further; for me, the attraction is gone because they didn’t amount to anything. When I spit at a broad it’s because she's caught my eye and I see potential in her, usually anyway. If I’ve gotten at a broad and she chooses not to act then, to me, it becomes apparent that she’s comfortable where she’s at, so I move on. My only thing is I was just curious why they don’t do the same. There’s no need for an act when it doesn’t derive results, at least in my opinion.
By the way, to clarify my earlier comment, when I say I’m going to start putting broads on ice for this that means that I’m going to start putting them on the spot for this; this may be petty, but I don’t care. To me, flirting with me for nothing is wasting my time, and wasting my time is a punishable offense, so there must be retribution dealt out. I know Flow83 spoke about power, but to add to what he said, checking people for violating your terms of engagement helps create a certain level of power in social interactions. It causes people to either interact with you on your terms or not at all. This cuts down bullshit and potential problems derived from bullshit. (By the way, I’m just speaking in general right now.)

[ img ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:56 pm 
Site Admin

TheKing_65 wrote:
Got you, Peregrinus. 8-) I peeped his comment the 1st time. It was thorough and I got it.
My thing is I like for there to be an end-goal to everything. To do something for nothing, to me, is just pointless. Females flirting with me that have my info but haven’t acted don’t entice me any further; for me, the attraction is gone because they didn’t amount to anything. When I spit at a broad it’s because she's caught my eye and I see potential in her, usually anyway. If I’ve gotten at a broad and she chooses not to act then, to me, it becomes apparent that she’s comfortable where she’s at, so I move on. My only thing is I was just curious why they don’t do the same. There’s no need for an act when it doesn’t derive results, at least in my opinion.
By the way, to clarify my earlier comment, when I say I’m going to start putting broads on ice for this that means that I’m going to start putting them on the spot for this; this may be petty, but I don’t care. To me, flirting with me for nothing is wasting my time, and wasting my time is a punishable offense, so there must be retribution dealt out. I know Flow83 spoke about power, but to add to what he said, checking people for violating your terms of engagement helps create a certain level of power in social interactions. It causes people to either interact with you on your terms or not at all. This cuts down bullshit and potential problems derived from bullshit. (By the way, I’m just speaking in general right now.)
I think they're just testing their marquet sexual value with different potential buyers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN0HhyOUDtw

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:44 am 
Site Admin

TheKing_65 wrote:
There’s no need for an act when it doesn’t derive results, at least in my opinion.
Read that again and again.

Realise that you are not her.

Your definition of 'results' is not the same as hers.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:00 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
TheKing_65 wrote:
There’s no need for an act when it doesn’t derive results, at least in my opinion.
Read that again and again.

Realise that you are not her.

Your definition of 'results' is not the same as hers.
Yeah, I got it when Flow83 said it; he just further confirmed how I’m going to act from henceforth. Now, that I’m informed, I’m going to act; this is really the difference between just being informed and having game. Being informed is just having, or, understanding information; the game comes in when you determine how to act.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:17 am 

For the record TheKing_65. I see your perspective and I agree. In this Greek elective I'm taking there was a passage from the Iliad which covers the Trojan war. One of Achilles most trusted friends was advising him to go back to battle. Before the outcome was decided and there was still treasure to be had.

The Greeks had a philosophy. If you do something for nothing, your options are nothing and you are nothing.

If I get a number obviously I don't wanna be pen pals. All we can do is effectively read the attraction. Anything beyond that is speculation. Then I have a good laugh about how silly it all is.

I went on a date with a doctor a few weeks ago that is one year older than me. I'm still in school for a few years. She has a friend that is in the field I'm going into so she knows how successful I'm gonna be. We talked for an hour while she eyed me from across the table and then paid for drinks. No answer for a couple of days and when I messaged her she said she didn't feel a connection and that she felt she was much older. She's 25 and I'm 24 hahaha. She said she didn't feel a connection.

Initally I was pissed. But like how can you stay mad at that. Shit's hilarious. I'm so young and naive I hope I can make it in the world. :lol: :lol: . You cannot reason with them or think that there's something you can do. Just laugh and offer their friend some dick.