Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:10 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:32 pm 

yea I remember Mystery talking about some tribal theory

now where was it, oh yea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAZXslrelc0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:18 am 

Mystery's word is like saying "we're born to fail".

We're CHAMPIONS, EVERYONE is born with a natural talent/ability/purpose.

Anything that says otherwise should be looked into with a discerning eye.

The Kidd was bashed on Zan's forum for being arrogant but he's just a confident dude, the pansies there couldn't handle a dude who was certain of himself and lives by solid principles.

The clowns can keep spinning plates all they want, I can make up my own mind and live my way.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:46 am 
Site Admin

create wrote:
The Kidd was bashed on Zan's forum for being arrogant but he's just a confident dude, the pansies there couldn't handle a dude who was certain of himself and lives by solid principles.
Personally I always found 'The Kidd's posts very good.. Found myself agreeing with them a lot, more than most of the regular posters on that forum.

Was sad to see him vanish over to realm, as the discourse was lost. I have pointed out posts of his to other people over time, most of them got something from them.

Your comment above is true and very telling in my view.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:55 am 

Why don't you invite the kidd to our forum?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:56 pm 

To see what the seduction/Pick-Up industry is, you just have to look at their picture of what a man should be.

This picture of men is actually the picture of "ideal" men of the social matrix. That picture is disgusting.

Going further: What is a NATURAL in the PU-community? A natural man is someone who does all the Pu-manipulation-shit automatically without thinking about it. This natural man must be the most tragical person...

This is why I think we shouldn't deal with the pick-up community at all! Also the reason why I don't watch the David X video. I got enough pu-poison in my pu-time...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:45 pm 

Shay wrote:
He's a busy man, I'll probably ask him sometime in the future.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:52 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
create wrote:
Personally I always found 'The Kidd's posts very good.. Found myself agreeing with them a lot, more than most of the regular posters on that forum.

Was sad to see him vanish over to realm, as the discourse was lost. I have pointed out posts of his to other people over time, most of them got something from them.

Your comment above is true and very telling in my view.
He was banned from Zan's forum for his views and I got him in touch with Rion to join RELM so he could express them in a place where people were willing to listen to him, he hasn't checked that place in awhile though I don't think.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:06 pm 

Its hardwired guys, Hard-f*ckin'-wired! if you were a caveman back in the caveman days and you were caught cavemanning another cavemans cavegirl back near another cavemans cave he'd gut and f*ckin' rape you alive and eat your corpse!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:15 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
Its hardwired guys, Hard-f*ckin'-wired! if you were a caveman back in the caveman days and you were caught cavemanning another cavemans cavegirl back near another cavemans cave he'd gut and f*ckin' rape you alive and eat your corpse!
Yea that makes perfect sense :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:54 am 

Quote:
:shock:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:00 pm 

Hineini wrote: *
Quote:
:shock:
Oh, how time flies, eh? :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:20 am 

:)

It's like part time-travel, part mystery novel.

I'm discovering this forum, going on my own journey - looking back and watching it happen in bits and pieces over the last ten years.

I would like to hear how others feel - reflecting on their last ten years and the significance of this board to them.

How they did and didn't change in perspective, and what they may have started out looking for - and whether they did or didn't find that.

--

There is another old thread topic - WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ULTIMATELY. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=426&start=60

I think it's a very important question.

I wonder - did you find it?

For myself - I'm still turning it over, still finding a way to articulate it. I think it's something like: the freedom to be myself.. alive in myself... comfortable in myself... and women.. are often a strange barometer to that...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:27 pm 
Site Admin

I'm discovering this forum, going on my own journey - looking back and watching it happen in bits and pieces over the last ten years.
Grab a drink, a comfy chair and sit down for a good read :)

This tale has plenty of paths to explore with many subplots and surprises along the way.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:09 am 

peregrinus wrote: *
Grab a drink, a comfy chair and sit down for a good read :)

This tale has plenty of paths to explore with many subplots and surprises along the way.
Was this thread ever a blast from the past.

I do miss having the Kidd!! around.