Jared wrote:
Paying debt is only optional at best, because
getting into debt is optional.
Technically, no (read: national debt).
Yes I see your points.

I´m merely saying that an individual may learn to
protect his/her assets.
Yes, that's true.

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:35 pm 

Why you're poor :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxMYvPy8QwA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:00 am 
Site Admin

LOL

He started all wise calm and shit, and then he went all wise and berserk.
PD.: What's the script, template?... LOL he said it so vehemently

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:20 am 

The key to success investing in passive income streams. You can do real estate...however the things I have seen have throughly deterred me from ever wanting to manage it. It's not passive if you have to spend your time managing people and dealing with headaches.

Personally I'd rather invest in stock. Everyone always says that the bubble is about to burst. However, there is a chart of all the times the end of the world has been predicted. I feel comfortable with that route. A good broker can make you 7%+ profit.

Invest and over time eventually the dividends will pay enough that working is optional.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:14 pm 
Altair wrote:
The key to success investing in passive income streams. You can do real estate...however the things I have seen have throughly deterred me from ever wanting to manage it. It's not passive if you have to spend your time managing people and dealing with headaches.

Personally I'd rather invest in stock. Everyone always says that the bubble is about to burst. However, there is a chart of all the times the end of the world has been predicted. I feel comfortable with that route. A good broker can make you 7%+ profit.

Invest and over time eventually the dividends will pay enough that working is optional.
I've thought about this for a while now.

Who in their right mind would work to make me money while I do jack shit. Come to find out, most stock brokers, hedge fund managers etc. don't beat the market long term. They only make you paper rich. Remember your poker studies Altair. Why? They're not red pill. Zogler made a post about the red pill of the financial industry. It's buried on the forums.

Most people who get rich off the stock market are lottery retards who got in on Mcdonalds etc. early and sold the shares.

Why would someone who owns a company ever pay you to make it so you're financially free and don't have to work anymore? They wouldn't. Those guys are pink or red pill.

The only way you're making it into riches are:

Start a business that's wildly successful.
Inherit money.
Invest in a company through VC and hope to hit like the lottery through an IPO. (It even takes hundreds of thousands if not millions to even make an investment if you're lucky enough to get to invest in a strong company that will have an IPO.)

Those are the only three ways I know of so far. The stock market is for fish. The sharks are the brokers taking a 4% commission on your 100million fund and draining your dry. Your paper wealth goes up and down. Their commission stays flat. When you lose 5% you really 9%. When you gain 7% your really gain 3%.

Simply put:

Either Make More
Or, Want less

Those are your two options to financial security. Ask yourself this, if the stockmarket were super beatable then why haven't people broke Berkshire Hathaways for tons of cash? The reason is that Warren Buffet knows not to dilute his stock and knows to acquire and earn more. Then he flips those companies that are about to bust into money making making machines and MAKES MORE while having 65%+ control over them.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:07 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
Altair wrote:

I've thought about this for a while now.

Who in their right mind would work to make me money while I do jack shit. Come to find out, most stock brokers, hedge fund managers etc. don't beat the market long term. They only make you paper rich. Remember your poker studies Altair. Why? They're not red pill. Zogler made a post about the red pill of the financial industry. It's buried on the forums.

Most people who get rich off the stock market are lottery retards who got in on Mcdonalds etc. early and sold the shares.

Why would someone who owns a company ever pay you to make it so you're financially free and don't have to work anymore? They wouldn't. Those guys are pink or red pill.

The only way you're making it into riches are:

Start a business that's wildly successful.
Inherit money.
Invest in a company through VC and hope to hit like the lottery through an IPO. (It even takes hundreds of thousands if not millions to even make an investment if you're lucky enough to get to invest in a strong company that will have an IPO.)

Those are the only three ways I know of so far. The stock market is for fish. The sharks are the brokers taking a 4% commission on your 100million fund and draining your dry. Your paper wealth goes up and down. Their commission stays flat. When you lose 5% you really 9%. When you gain 7% your really gain 3%.

Simply put:

Either Make More
Or, Want less

Those are your two options to financial security. Ask yourself this, if the stockmarket were super beatable then why haven't people broke Berkshire Hathaways for tons of cash? The reason is that Warren Buffet knows not to dilute his stock and knows to acquire and earn more. Then he flips those companies that are about to bust into money making making machines and MAKES MORE while having 65%+ control over them.
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... ler#p28050

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:21 pm 
That's the thread I was looking for man. :D

There is another thread that commented in about the economy that goes hand in hand with it.

Both of those threads should be put in the gems and precious threads section or moved to another forum section about businesses/investments. Why? You have to treat yourself like a business to make money off of investments or businesses.

Make more
Want less

Those are your only two options to riches. You have to get off the want-buy treadmill when you're making extra money. In fact, I realized how poorly I was handling my cash when my free time started piling up with my first job. I'm making the money of a minimum wage job, but I'm doing it in a fraction of the time.

I literally have a four hour work week. I could have saved like 4 figures by now if I had just put small purchases on hold. They weren't urgent purchases.

You really have to prioritize your finances and prioritize life.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:57 am 

The one I have lined up only makes money off of profit. If your not making money they aren't. They also have to keep sheets of the previous performance of their funds.

I've done my research. I do know what I am doing. I had another guy who didn't do as well but I still came out ahead. It's up to you to decide what to do obviously, but I'm not gonna take a huge risk when I don't need to. It's consistent performance over the long term. Will it make me rich overnight? Or will I even have enough capital when I am in school to make it work? No.

However, when I re enter the work force I'll be ready to shut it down and never work again if I don't want to by my late 30s. It's hands off no dealing with a million problems. If the profits are terrible one year then they rebound over the long term and you still make your money.

People always think oh the economy is about to collapse and the funds would be worthless. If western society ever collapsed having either gold or funds would be the least of anyone's problems...because all that shit would be absolutely worthless.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:56 pm 
Altair wrote:
The one I have lined up only makes money off of profit. If your not making money they aren't. They also have to keep sheets of the previous performance of their funds.

I've done my research. I do know what I am doing. I had another guy who didn't do as well but I still came out ahead. It's up to you to decide what to do obviously, but I'm not gonna take a huge risk when I don't need to. It's consistent performance over the long term. Will it make me rich overnight? Or will I even have enough capital when I am in school to make it work? No.
If you're sure that a stock broker will make you money then go ahead. You do need to know that no stock broker has consistent performance neither do their funds. The stock market as a whole has had consistent performance in the past. If you're talking about investing in a stock that pays dividends and compounding it then go for it. You make up some of your depreciation by reinvesting dividends.

I'm willing to bet you won't be retired by your late 30's through your invests unless you have insane capital. It would be your primary source of income that has allowed you to retire by then not the investments. You don't even need the income from your investments then.

It honestly sounds like you're talking about some SEC filing from a company that pays dividends. Yes, businesses have a track record of making money. You're not account for competition though. The business world gets harder each year like poker until there is an expansion into blue ocean territory.

There are long ball investments and small ball investments. It's wise not to make long ball or small ball investments in tough competition areas just like you wouldn't in tough games in poker. The only way it's smart to make those kinds of investments in a tough game is if you're backing someone like sauce123 who would be equivalent to a bluechip stock with high performance. If it's a bluechip stock with great performance and pays dividends then go ahead and invest and compound your dividends back into stock.

You don't need a stock broker for doing that.

Otherwise, you're playing a losing game with stockbrokers that are better at shuffling cash around with accountants who pad datasheets and reports. Sure, they aren't scamming you, but their fiduciary responsibility only says that they have look like they're doing what's in your best interest, which means make you look rich on paper and commission you down to nothing. They change those stocks around like musical chairs, and while you're gaining small amounts on paper, you're losing large amounts in actual equity.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:16 am 

Passive income will make you passive.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:55 am 
Site Admin

I read (heard) this audiobook, and gives a harsh but interesting points.
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:34 am 

Dali wrote:
Quote:

how good is it?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:41 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
Dali wrote:
Quote:

how good is it?
not the best one. not the worst.one lacks practical advice and the guy sometimes act like a douchebag.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:39 pm 

Dali wrote:
Sniper wrote:
Quote:

how good is it?
His forum is great, though I have yet to read the book.
http://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:43 pm 
The fastlane forums really advocate learning marketing copy. They have a high noise ratio too.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 12:48 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:

You really have to prioritize your finances and prioritize life.
Indeed, this is followed by the realization that balancing
your life doesn't always mean you distribute your TIME
equally on all areas of your life.

The concept is called "deliberate extreme" (BrianTracy)

Sometimes you just focus on your business more than you
focus on your learning, family, or relationships and health.

(for example, business 14 hours, relationship 5 minute phone call.
You just prepare your family/friends/woman in advance that you're
not there for them for x amount of time. Quality in other areas
is still important.)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:55 pm 

The way out of it is doesn’t require absolute knowledge of the market. It’s simply the recognition
that changes will take place and the knowledge that you’re willing to deal with whatever
happens.The attitude that your willing to rely upon yourself and your ability to acquire income in the future.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:33 am 

Dave Ramsey Show

Money, debt, credit cards, bills, loan, retirement, income...

https://www.youtube.com/user/DaveRamseyShow/videos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:13 am 

Neil deGrasse Tyson Explains Just How Wealthy Bill Gates Is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXWvCYPnUKE