Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:22 am 

Altair, I fully agree and share the sentiment. It's something that I've slowly noticed for a while now, especially in regards to allowing (i.e. feeling the anger/hopelessness/depression that creeps up and recognizing it as its own seperate thing that needs to just have space to be). I write rap lyrics, and whenever I make a metaphor that connects two seperate ideas and turns them into its own concept, I smile on the inside. And I am also an INTJ (but I have heard some conflicting things regarding the Meyber-Briggs test and its accuracy).

bliss - I am not planning anything, as I still have lingering feelings of guilt when hooking up with a girl that is taken. I won't initiate anything, but if she starts doing what she did over the weekend, experience tells us I don't have the willpower to say no. :lol: I have, however, invited her over to bake some weed brownies for my birthday (she'll be supplying the ganja oil free of charge, which I couldn't say no to when offered).

Peregrinus - Hah thanks for that one (and man, hopefully!). It truly was a lonely feeling, but I felt more complete and whole rather than alone and helpless.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:05 pm 

Really? How do you disagree with Myer Briggs?

I've always found it to be very accurate.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:32 pm 

Oh I definitely do not disagree, found it describes my perspective and strenghts perfectly. I just read an article where people get different results when retaking it after a 2 week period, so I thought I would mention.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:32 pm 

Meraki wrote:

I fully agree with this. Although I am a Myers Briggs EN(F/T)J, so its not just the introverted intuition thing.

I actually think my experience of what you're talking about has to do with the fact that I am both an F and a T. My father purely is in his head thinking logically, whereas my mother is all gut feeling all the time. Their Myers Briggs are INFJ (mom) and INTJ (father). I can fairly easily step into either of their preferred processing techniques and think/feel like they do if I want to. Interestingly I tend to spend more time logically analyzing things, and that informs my decisions more of the time, but when my logical conclusion is at odds with my intuition, the intuition wins out. So more time spent as a T, but more authority given to the F side when it voices something strongly.
ENFJs actually have introverted intuition too.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:45 am 

That's not a bad deal. Ship one over my way if they're not bad! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:00 am 

Aragorn wrote:
Oh I definitely do not disagree, found it describes my perspective and strenghts perfectly. I just read an article where people get different results when retaking it after a 2 week period, so I thought I would mention.
Hmm, sounds like their internal state is unstable. I cannot never understand how most people just walk around with no clue how their mind works. To the point that a psychologist has to spoon feed them and tell them how they feel. :roll:

Very, reminiscent of the beginning of Bleach before Ichigo learns Zangetsu's name.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:22 am 

so.... you fucked your boy's girl? :|

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:47 am 
Site Admin

~Jr wrote:
That's what I was thinking...
:|

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:37 am 

Dali wrote:
~Jr wrote:
Yup.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:11 pm 

Aragorn wrote:
Dali wrote:
~Jr wrote:
Yup.
Tututut...
He let the girl fuck him...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:49 pm 

He also gave the guy an oppurtunity to find out his "girflriend" is a whore.. If he ever finds out :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:02 pm 

fufe wrote:
He also gave the guy an oppurtunity to find out his "girflriend" is a whore.. If he ever finds out :geek:
Well I mean let's be honest here, my horniness and curiosity overrode whatever morality I have in me - this had nothing to do with a noble quest.

And I remain convinced that every single girl would cheat on her boyfriend given the right set of value to be gained by doing it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:16 pm 

Aragorn wrote:
fufe wrote:
Well I mean let's be honest here, my horniness and curiosity overrode whatever morality I have in me - this had nothing to do with a noble quest.

And I remain convinced that every single girl would cheat on her boyfriend given the right set of value to be gained by doing it.
Yeah
So how do you see yourself regarding this thing in the future... Will you have sex with girls without any "girlfriends" ? Or you may have a girlfriend, somehow being able to be at peace with the fact that she may cheat on you whenever and X amounts of times and you may know it ?
What I'm going for here.. Is the fact that some guys here are ok with only having sex and nothing "stable" (for lack of a better word). But how do you or any other guys who are willing or wanting to have a relationship dealing with this ?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:45 pm 

fufe wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
fufe wrote:

Yeah
So how do you see yourself regarding this thing in the future... Will you have sex with girls without any "girlfriends" ? Or you may have a girlfriend, somehow being able to be at peace with the fact that she may cheat on you whenever and X amounts of times and you may know it ?
What I'm going for here.. Is the fact that some guys here are ok with only having sex and nothing "stable" (for lack of a better word). But how do you or any other guys who are willing or wanting to have a relationship dealing with this ?
I know that it might happen once I get together with her, and I'm slowly coming to terms with it. I can't expect her to be something she's not, just like I can't get angry at a dog for barking at strangers.

What I'm wrestling with is my own guilt. A large part of my journey here and what led me to dark places in my childhood was witnessing my mother cheating on my father (I was often in the same room, "asleep", which made it more graphic). I vowed to never be like that and bring that kind of negativity to a relationship/family. And now it seems that almost all of the girls I hook up with are in a relationship and I have an internal combination of guilt, feeling cursed and (oddly enough) being at peace with my inner demons.

It's been a weird month.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:11 pm 

Cheating, on a core level, I don't have a problem with. :geek:

What I DO have a problem with...is society demonizing men as the only gender that cheats when women cheat just as much if not more often. It's the biggest joke on the planet. :roll:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:28 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

What I DO have a problem with...is society demonizing men as the only gender that cheats when women cheat just as much if not more often. It's the biggest joke on the planet. :roll:
They certainly have less qualms about doing it, and feel less remorse or hesitation.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:46 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I have practical question about this.
You have been and as far as I know still are in a relationship with a younger girl.
When you are tempted to have sex with another woman. Do you act on it ? if so, can you elaborate as on in which circumstances etc ?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:02 pm 

Aragorn wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

They certainly have less qualms about doing it, and feel less remorse or hesitation.
They're fucked :|

It took me so long to be on a level where I could be as remorseless and emotionless. In a sense it cuts against the grain of who we are.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:25 pm 

Altair wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

They're fucked :|

It took me so long to be on a level where I could be as remorseless and emotionless. In a sense it cuts against the grain of who we are.
Care to share some thoughts/questions to explore the "remorselessness"?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:42 pm 

Aragorn wrote:
witnessing my mother cheating on my father ...
now it seems that almost all of the girls I hook up with are in a relationship
Mirror?