Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Greetings!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:34 pm 

Greetings, Folks :)

Allow me to introduce myself - I am Maverick.

Finally I feel amazing to see communities like this exist. I am not new to online forums, I was introduced to the idea of forum by our much esteemed seduction community.

And after a long time, I am pleased to see this community where people talk with pure honesty and clarity - The way that makes me feel at home. :)

Why am I here?
I am basically tired of running around picking up women and I have been kicking ass with it.
Somehow, I came across "The Kidd!!"'s articles on pimping and I was hooked on it immediately. 8-)

Looks like the guy who knows his shit and knows what he's talking about.

I think I have understood what the fuck I was missing in my entire game. The idea of "front" and "clout". Up until 2009, I had no female contact whatsoever. Then I got pissed off one night and decided to be a badass programmer in my college. I became one and all of a sudden girl wanted to be in touch with me. Relating back to those experiences where having a clout put me light years beyond the competition, I can totally relate to that stuff . :)

Not to mention, I was a symp back then and didn't fuck any. Then for better and for worse, I was introduced to the seduction community in 2010.

Worked hard and now I consider myself to be highly pedestaled "natural" from seduction community.
Well, but now I have realized that I let my life go down the drains to become this.

I lost my status as a programmer, got kicked out of school and now struggling to get myself back on track. Mindless, meaningless pursuation of pussy ain't the answer.

Some hard work and digging deep needs to be done on myself.
So here we go.

Also, one good thing that happened over last couple of months. I am now completely detached from the idea of "your manhood depends on how many women you've banged".
I find myself socializing with normal people and having fun. By normal I mean people that are not "pick up artists". ha!

So here we go!
Let the hard work begin.

My current mission and objective is to dig real deep and figure out what I really want to do. What is my calling. I have applied to go back to the university and that will give me additional 2 years to develop some clouts.

This is my plan for next 2 years.

I have started working out religiously and been watching my diet like a motherfucker. It's been a couple of weeks that I haven't even touched either of cigarette or alcohol.
I want to look my best and build my best physic as a part of my front.

Next, if I get admitted back to the university, the college will start in January.
I am a badass programmer as am I so I wouldn't face much trouble kicking ass with those new grads in my major. I can definitely capitalize on that. Being active in class and all.
Also, I have admitted myself in a Yoga class here. I'll learn as much yoga as I can till the college starts. Then I can join Yoga club in the university where guy to girl ratio is almost 2 to 8. 8-) :lol: :twisted:
I know Salsa and Bachata sufficiently. I will develop on these fronts again.
Also, I play flute. Very rare. Flute is very masculine and distinguishes me from all those guitar and violin and other soft instrument fags. haha.

So yeah. I'll be moving to Los Angeles this December and focus on above things.

Mean while I am digging myself more and more everyday.

Let's get on it :D

Post subject: Re: Greetings!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:41 pm 

Welcome

Cool thing that you can play Flute :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:02 pm 

Nice, nice.

I swear I thought there was a Maverick on here already though :oops: .

Anyhow, if your looking for fitness stuff check out Convict Conditioning by Paul Wade. It's all bodyweight and takes about 10-15 minutes a day to complete 6 days a week. I went from 6'1'' 185lbs to 200lbs over 6 months on it.

I also have a question for you, that I'm sure Slim would be interested in as well. What is the best way to begin programming assuming no experience? Is Python a good start?

Thanks, and welcome :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:16 pm 

Welcome, Maverick the Instrumentalist
From rare to few and far between, --- quite offbeat and outré

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJW1qNiP29k

http://phrontistery.info/music.html

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:48 pm 

Welcome aboard...be thankful for your foundation and the experiences life has already shown you. Now is when the REAL fun and fulfilling stuff starts. :D

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:26 am 

Thank you, Gentlemen :)

I really appreciate your warm welcome :)

@fufe : Yeah, I love flute. Apart from the ones I've mentioned above, the other major reason behind it would be I love to watch girls blowing into that thing. Kinda gives you natural opportunity to talk dirt, you know what I mean? Talking about flute but meaning it as a dick. ha! I love the game. ;)

@Altair : I consider myself to be a lucky bastard that the name Maverick wasn't taken.
And thank you for your suggestion about the fitness stuff - Paul Wade. The mere fact of you recommending "calisthenics" doesn't seem like a coincidence to me. ;)
And congratulations on your achievements. :)

As to your question about programming.

Yes, you can start with Python (I personally do not have any experience with Python, however I do have experience in its parallels like PHP.) Yes you can start with it.
But if you're serious about learning programming and become a boss, you MUST learn C first. If you can deal with and be a boss at C, every other language will look like a fucking joke to you.
Or, you can start with JavaScript, because that language work a bit differently than most programming languages. Also the entire web is getting shifted to JavaScript.
If you can learn it from the get go, especially if you do not have any other ideas about programming in your head, you will learn JavaScript pretty quickly and make yourself ready to work in the industry.

@The Kidd!! ;
Thank you buddy! :)
Yes, this is the beginning and I have been enjoying the journey so far. :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:21 am 

What do you think about Java and Flash ?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:40 am 

@fufe.

I think they both are kinda gay.

Java is already all over the market. If your intention is to maintain the large systems that are in place right now, go for java. In any case, learning any language doesn't hurt. :)
But, if your intention is to work on building something up from the scratch, go with javascript. You can now even use Javascript on server side with Node.js.

Flash, it has already been replaced with webkit compliant browsers.
Flash was in market just because Internet explorer didn't support webkit. Now IE 10+ provide webkit support, so flash is on it's way to get outdated.

Ah, yes, one more thing. If you're talking about MAJOR servers, like banking and national security, they are still with Java.
If you wanna build something on a large scale, you can go with Javascript. :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:51 pm 
Site Admin

Maverick wrote:
@fufe.

Java is already all over the market. If your intention is to maintain the large systems that are in place right now, go for java. In any case, learning any language doesn't hurt. :)
But, if your intention is to work on building something up from the scratch, go with javascript. You can now even use Javascript on server side with Node.js.

Flash was in market just because Internet explorer didn't support webkit. Now IE 10+ provide webkit support, so flash is on it's way to get outdated.

Ah, yes, one more thing. If you're talking about MAJOR servers, like banking and national security, they are still with Java.
Hi :mrgreen: .
I know fufe particularly asked about Java and Flash.

But ain't the 'C' you mentioned, the language of choice per excelence, for building good things from scratch.

And on the last paragraph, does the banking systems are running web server based javascript to do transactions, or a Java program? Both?
Isn't javascript purely web based language (what isn't web based nowadays) heh... Is it consider a language, as it is?
And welcome Maverick. :D

Last edited by Dali on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:55 pm 

Maverick wrote:
@fufe.

Haha I love your honesty
Maverick wrote:

Flash is still cool for making browser games.
But it's getting replaced by Unity.

Also, about the banking security, friend told me one of our banks uses system coded in Ruby (Gigabytes of text code files.. Crazy stuff)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:31 pm 

Dali wrote:
Hi :mrgreen: .
I know fufe particularly asked about Java and Flash.

But ain't the 'C' you mentioned, the language of choice per excelence, for building good things from scratch.

And on the last paragraph, does the banking systems are running web server based javascript to do transactions, or a Java program? Both?
Isn't javascript purely web based language (what isn't web based nowadays) heh... Is it consider a language, as it is?
And welcome Maverick. :D
Thank you, Dali :)

Well the thing with C is, you can build "something good" these days. You see, people care more about the aesthetics of the software than performance or it's brilliant architecture.
Aesthetics of today's caliber are impossible to build with C. Well, you can, but what's the use of it if that's gonna take you 20 years to build and your competitor can ship it in 2 days with advance technology?

I mentioned C ONLY because I was asked what is the good programming language to start with. :)

As for javascript, pardon my English, I might have miscommunicated something.
With javascript, you can build large scale applications but not as large as banking servers. Of course, you can, IF you're willing to pay the price in terms of time and effort. :)

Also, javascript is most misunderstood language out there. It was famous for client side web, but since 2009 with Node.js, you can use javascript to write full blown, fully functional servers. :)

Hope that helps. :)

@fufe:

Yes, use of technology is upto the bank. Of course, one can use Ruby as well.
Something as huge as facebook used PHP. But you see, PHP and Ruby are way too resource intensive as compared to Java. Therefore, majority of servers are still in Java.

Javascript, is even less resource intensive java, but it's gonna take a while to get into that huge scale.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:48 pm 

Sweet deals, thanks for the advice.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:45 am 

Welcome Maverick!

Sounds like you got a good foundation to build upon here.

Funny, I'm so glad to read what you wrote, I started teaching myself javascript a few weeks back in hopes of one day increasing my income. Seems like a skill for which there will be no shortage of demand in the forseeable future.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:12 am 
Site Admin

Assembly Language

Then 'C'

Then anything else you care to touch

[Foundations are important before you jump onto the decorations]

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:56 am 

Thank you StephenP :)

Yes, buddy! Become a badass at it! You won't regret it. :)

@peregrinus:

Right! I thought of listing Assembly Language as well. I have extensive background in Assembly Language.
However, looking at current technology and the rituals, it's kind of like too much work and not really necessary. :)

But who knows the future anyway?
Even javascript was something you use to validate forms on website but today we write servers in it. Who knows if Assembly comes up all of a sudden? :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:42 pm 

Holy shit you must have shitload of bitches just talking about this shit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:10 pm 

I don't wanna learn Assembly though lol, that's all 1s and 0s. It would take forever.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:51 pm 

@fufe!
Not yet haha! No bitches wanna talk tech :D

@Altair
Naa! 1s and 0s is machine language lol Not assembly language.

Assembly language looks something like

MOV Ax,Bx
FUCK:
CMP AX, DX
JMP FUCK

haha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:07 pm 

Maverick wrote:
@fufe!
Not yet haha! No bitches wanna talk tech :D

@Altair
Naa! 1s and 0s is machine language lol Not assembly language.

Assembly language looks something like

MOV Ax,Bx
FUCK:
CMP AX, DX
JMP FUCK

haha
Fuck man seriously your sense of humor is the shit :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:45 am 

:D :twisted: :lol: