Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:27 pm 

Sniper meant that acting in a way that is not congruent with your true belief system, i.e. using certain behavior patterns to get what you want. Once the true belief system becomes "I love myself for me, value my own opinion above all others and can live without the approval of others" you won't need to act "alpha".

And I'm from Slovakia, which isn't exactly a shining example of wealth and prosperity. But yeah, you guys have some hot women :lol:
Quote:
You either acknowledge reality and use it to your benefit,
or it will automatically work against you.
Seems obvious, but this was a bit of a mind-blow Jared.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:27 pm 

Jared wrote:
DMD wrote:

My hang-up is, I don't want to take advantage of that, even if I easily could, b/c I think that is just not right, and it would make me no better than these goddamn women. And I am all for leading an honorable life, so... How do u deal with this ?

You either acknowledge reality and use it to your benefit,
or it will automatically work against you.
^This. :ugeek:

Also, understand that if those guys weren't the way they are, our mindset wouldn't be nearly as effective. It is because of all of those Duracells that we are able to stand out.

Chew on this: If Superman's home world didn't explode, and he stayed there, he would have been a normal alien like the rest of his kind. His only power would have been courtesy of nepotism because of who his patents were. But because he was jettisoned to Earth with the red sun, he became amazing.

In his younger days when he first discovered his powers, he felt outcast. Whenever he would use them, he would allow himself to feel bad as the normal humans could not make sense of it, and subsequently feared and hated him. But eventually he figured out that using his powers as he deemed fit was more important that what everyone thought about him using them. So he stopped worrying about other humans, accepted he was different, and moved forward.

Sure he would cloak himself when nothing was happening as to make HIS life easier...but when danger appeared, he had NO QUALMS about showing any and everybody just how different he was. :ugeek:

Moral? It can't be helped who you are in relation to other men...and it is BECAUSE of who they are that allows YOU to be unique. ;)

It is what it us. Stop fighting it...embrace it. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:36 pm 

Quote:
A question for Kidd.. or Meraki, or 'Grinus.. or for all of them :) ... I am a truly nice person, but I observe other people, and especially guys, who just allow themselves to be taken advantage of, who just in relation to me, THEY put themselves in a follower position, w/o me actually doing nothing... My hang-up is, I don't want to take advantage of that, even if I easily could, b/c I think that is just not right, and it would make me no better than these goddamn women. And I am all for leading an honorable life, so... How do u deal with this ?
Kidd and Jared had good points.

I think one thing you are missing is that other people don't necessarily want/need what you want/need. With anyone, male or female, you have to identify what they WANT and what they NEED. Some people will want and need the same thing. Other people will want and need nothing. Many women will want you to symp towards them, but they need you to stand up as a man and treat them accordingly. Some guys will want to defer to you and need you to lead them.

If you decide that taking charge and leading is what you want to do, then by all means do it. If you don't feel like you will get anything you want out of it, then you are not obligated to.

I never do anything that could be construed as taking advantage of someone. If some guy wants to play sidekick to me, then if I'm going to let him, then he's going to need to give me back something in return that makes it worth my while. Thats not me taking advantage of him - thats just a fair trade.

For me its win-win or no deal. He gets something he's looking for out of the interaction and I get something I want.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:17 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Also, understand that if those guys weren't the way they are, our mindset wouldn't be nearly as effective. It is because of all of those Duracells that we are able to stand out.

Moral? It can't be helped who you are in relation to other men...and it is BECAUSE of who they are that allows YOU to be unique. ;)

It is what it us. Stop fighting it...embrace it. :ugeek:
I understand that.. I knew that at some level.. The world is actually perfect just the way it is, and everybody does and behave like they are supposed to. Duracells are not suppose to learn, are not suppose to improve, are not suppose to unplug, that's what makes them Duracells, right ? They are here for my enjoyment of them fucking up and trying so hard to impress, and for me to observe and do the opposite of what they do, to show me how I shouldn't be and where being like them leads me too. So how can I not be grateful for them ? This is something that I figure out and say to myself even outloud when someone is trying to get me do something that everybody else does: "I don't want to do what everybody else does, b/c everybody else is not happy, so OBVIOUSLY what they do, doesn't work". I love myself, I want to be happy and I want the best for myself. So guess who I choose to follow. :D So you are absolutly right, Kidd. Also, good analogy, I'll keep that in mind.

@ Meraki: Good perspective. I didn't payed much attention to what others want/need from me, in the moment. I knew that they want/need something, but I didn't give it much tought to figure out exactly what they want/need from me. Thanks for bringing that to my awareness.
Yeah, man, I know I'm not obligated to do shit if I don't want to. With common sense, of course. I also don't do shit that could be construed as taking advantage of someone. Duracells do that. I am all for leading an honorable life for me and my self esteem, as best I can.

@ Jared: I wrote that phrase on a piece of paper and put it on my desk so I can see it and always remind myself of it, when in doubt.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:42 pm 

Ok, so the goal to all of this, is to achieve the Vibe Of Contentment, which is attractive to everybody, not just the women. As I have tasted it and want more of it and the crazy shit that comes with it, my questions to you guys are: How was it for you, once u had it, as in "on" and "off" or once u had it, u had it permanently !? What were the specific outside things in your lifes that killed it ? What were the internal things that killed it ? ( As I believe I already have it in me, and all I have to do is to remove the things that destroys it ).

And for TheKidd!!: Did you ever seen it in other guys, before u had it ? How did u know about it ? It was an accidental thing ? Were u feeling it growing up inside ? How was the specific day u woke up and u knew u were the shit ? That u knew u were Neo ? I mean did u ever fantasise about that day coming ?

Thank u

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:31 pm 

Quote:
And for TheKidd!!: Did you ever seen it in other guys, before u had it ? How did u know about it ? It was an accidental thing ? Were u feeling it growing up inside ? How was the specific day u woke up and u knew u were the shit ? That u knew u were Neo ? I mean did u ever fantasise about that day coming ?
Ever heard the jokey saying:

'You like her. But she doesn't like you...she likes HIM. But he doesn't like her...he likes HIM.' :mrgreen:

In a nutshell, I noticed pretty early that, for some reason, whenever you really like someone, your extreme like for them literally repels them from you. But the guys who didn't care about anything seemed to be hot commodities. Then it happened to me a few times where chicks practically threw it at me and I had done much of nothing to facilitate it. Eye opening stuff. :geek:

I never woke up awesome. It was more like being a little more convicted the next day because of observations and analyzations I made all the days prior. I would say I fantasized about it, but for once, reality exceeded any fantasies by such a large margin that it's really not even fair to say that. I think back to episodes and experiences I've had with people and even life in general...it reads more like fiction than fact and is still quite mind blowing. :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:29 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

I never woke up awesome. It was more like being a little more convicted the next day because of observations and analyzations I made all the days prior. I would say I fantasized about it, but for once, reality exceeded any fantasies by such a large margin that it's really not even fair to say that. I think back to episodes and experiences I've had with people and even life in general...it reads more like fiction than fact and is still quite mind blowing. :D
I personally would like to hear some non-women related stuff. We know just a little about that :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:42 pm 

The Superman comparison was a good read. :geek:

DMD when you were talking about taking in knowledge, the motive behind it can be used for good. It's bad to just read like a hundred different books on it. Like how many times do we need to hear you gotta get your shit together and women run the show behind the scenes? :roll:

Once you get to a certain point you can make the switch, where your still hungry for knowledge but it's coming from personal observation. You can observe people and situations to a degree that words fail to describe, which is why you can only get so far on the forum. Words can only do so much after that you have to be able to see things in action.

I interact with a fair number of people that kinda defer, the way I approach it depends on the situation. Those blue pill cliques you see where there is a clear alpha and others look to him to make all the big and small decisions, are a waste of time imo. I avoid being responsible for others for the most part. If it's an interaction on an intellectual basis where we are exchanging ideas, it would be me giving more value than I am getting (which is cool). I don't mind it because, it's teaching someone to fish (in whatever topic) as opposed to them just wanting a fish..which I would blow off.

So I don't really care if people wanna defer to me or not, if there is an intellectual basis for an exchange than cool. In terms of blue pill, interaction though, I generally try to avoid it.

On the concept of an honourable life, you can have a moral code and should. There are a lot of situations where your dealing with people who have very flexible moral codes they suit whatever happens to be in their best interest in the moment. So my moral code applies to people who behave morally. If they are behaving without a code, and very Machiavellian you need to assess if the battle if worth your time. If it is proceed to make them regret their decision :twisted:, which probably involves uncloaking. One thing I have thought about is venting on the occassional person who pisses me off, if they are a side plot and have no part in the main story. That way I can get out the pent up frustrations I sometimes have.

I don't hate on the coppertops really either, they are lol worthy for the most part.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:38 pm 

DMD, define 'Alpha'. Define 'Truly nice person'.

What use are these ideas, which only rattle around in your head and clutter the place up. You don't need to be 'Alpha Man'. You don't need to be a 'Truly nice person', because I bet you won't be when some circumstance forces the other side out.

If people are following your lead, then let them. It isn't your concern.

Last edited by Leo on Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:41 pm 
@ Altair: coppertops? Duracell batteries?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:05 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
Steak sammich consumers ;)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:38 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
The fishsticks of the pimp tight world :evil:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:08 am 

@ Altair: I agree 100%.

When I say “lead an honorable life” I mean u know, not stealing, not cheating ( women, tests etc ), keeping promises, being honest, standing up for the ones that can’t stand up for themselves, in a "battle", giving another person the right to defend himself, never back-stab anyone, never talking behind someone’s back, showing appreciation when needed, rewarding some else’s success etc

@ Leo: I am aware these are ideas and labels, but I choose the term for the sake of the conversation. Alpha = the best part of you, your true self.

You are right, I don’t need to be a nice person, but I choose to. I train people on how to treat me, so if I treat someone nice and with respect, I expect to be treated nice and with respect, as well. There is no reason and excuse not to. If not, I have to take the proper measures.
But what I meant by a "nice person" is that I am easy to get along with, open, fun, friendly, low maintenance, humble, I actually listen to people when they talk to me, regardless of who it is, I don't argue etc.
But I also have very low tolerance for disrespect, bullshit, games and manipulation and that gives me the power to be a nice person.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:46 am 

Quote:
The thing about me, fellas, is I go on "full Alpha mode" in and out... I am not able to fully be on Alpha mode, all the time.... I have it, then it goes away.. last time I had it fully was in november... I know I have it in me, I know it's there, but I don't seem to keep it going once it's "on", so to speak... and I'm not doing affirmations and crap... I do look in the mirror everyday, and every chance I got, that's true, but no affirmations... I now read the "woman blablabla by oleg" book and it seems the Alpha in me it's starting to wake up, again. And to have a better understanding of my instincts. Honestly, many things about how a leader thinks and his qualities that are presented in that book I already posess, but something is holding me back to actually desplay them in the real world. And when it happens, it happens due to some "external" switch. My mind is ready, my core I feel is strong, but my behaviors and showing who I am to the world, kind of accepting that I am an Alpha on the inside, I still have a block and that kind of fucks me up. Anyone got the same thing happen or been through the same thing I'm talking about ?
Regardless of what terminology you want to use, you still seem to look at in black and white. 'You' >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 'Alpha male ideal'.

It's still just an idea to you. A cookie cutter image of something you need to be with a pre-determined set of personality traits. Thing is, when you let it go you realise you already are that thing(and more), because it's innate. You don't have to go looking for it, or worry that you don't have it.

Anyhow, my 2 pence. Prendre facilement.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:19 pm 

DMD wrote:
@ Altair: I agree 100%.

When I say “lead an honorable life” I mean u know, not stealing, not cheating ( women, tests etc ), keeping promises, being honest, standing up for the ones that can’t stand up for themselves, in a "battle", giving another person the right to defend himself, never back-stab anyone, never talking behind someone’s back, showing appreciation when needed, rewarding some else’s success etc

@ Leo: I am aware these are ideas and labels, but I choose the term for the sake of the conversation. Alpha = the best part of you, your true self.

You are right, I don’t need to be a nice person, but I choose to. I train people on how to treat me, so if I treat someone nice and with respect, I expect to be treated nice and with respect, as well. There is no reason and excuse not to. If not, I have to take the proper measures.
But what I meant by a "nice person" is that I am easy to get along with, open, fun, friendly, low maintenance, humble, I actually listen to people when they talk to me, regardless of who it is, I don't argue etc.
But I also have very low tolerance for disrespect, bullshit, games and manipulation and that gives me the power to be a nice person.
I in general try to be nice, but my moral code isn't so inflexible as to restrict myself. I need to be morally fluid if I come across someone who wouldn't think twice about causing me harm, really have no qualms about preemptively stabbing them in the back first. I'd sleep well anyways ;)

Your assuming far too much responsibility for others actions, if you think I train people how to treat me then when they do what they want without care of how it effects you. You will blame yourself :| .

For example a couple of the people I am living with are like 18 so just moved out and blah blah...the one kept piling dishes in the sink. I asked him nicely one time, "Do you mind not putting your dishes in the sink and put them in the baskets we have. I like to be able to do mine." He agreed and then piled them in the sink again...I wasn't nice after that.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:24 pm 

Leo wrote:
Prendre facilement.
If I'm right (edit : and google trad confirmed it), this is the most horrible translation from 'take it easy'.

Because the litteral translation is "To take easily", that means NOTHING in french :D

If you want a serious expression translator :

http://www.wordreference.com/enfr/take%20it%20easy
or
http://www.babla.fr/anglais-francais/take-it-easy#tb0

Hence, détends-toi ! Ne t'en fais pas !

-----

And hello DMD :? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:04 pm 

Learnt it from a French speaking g/f.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:03 am 

Leo wrote:
Learnt it from a French speaking g/f.
Well, she was wrong on this one. Take it from a French guy...

French Belgian, Canadian I can't say, but France... 100% No sir. :D

Both contextually and grammatically incorrect.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:42 am 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqwzvtjeYBQ :lol:

Je te flu fli

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:24 am 
Site Admin

dude common... "French it up" :lol: