Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:27 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Women of all ages
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:47 pm 

I've dated Women of all ages in my time. When I was 19-21 I delt with 28-35y/o's. I never got the chance to have a full on cougar experience, but there's still time dammit!

At 22 I got into a 3yr relationship with a 30y/o Women who had a child. I don't recommend anyone do this, but the experience taught me alot. I especially learnt so much from her young son. As I get a little older(I'm currently 28), I've started attracting younger models - over the past year I've seen girls ranging from 18-24. This weekend I'm going on a date with a 19y/o student. I stopped to think about that one, considering the Social Matrix perspective that she is too young for me, but it was only momentary. She is totally refreshing; highly intelligent, simple, and really self possessed without imposing herself.

I think that, whilst Women should be case by case, they have common denominators. What I have personally found is that the older they get, the more complicated and neurotic they become. A 27y/o has been making moves on me, but she's a complete flake. I sense quite a degree of fear in her, and even desperation. Hence, I cut her loose. Even when I think about the ones I was seeing when I was still in my teens, I remember seeing them as really lost....just confused. I was a trophy in their eyes, yet was more calm and self assured than any of them. Aslong as I got into bed with them I couldn't have cared less. When they asked if I would be their boyfriend, I laughed.

I don't have a prescriptive attitude to the ages of Women I see now - I'm happy to make it with a 45y/o if she had the stones to get down - but I would strongly recommend that the younger men on this board make it a priori to deal with older Women. I'm not saying they are all neurotic and scatty, that's just what I've observed; They all had redeeming features to me to some degree. It's just that when you deal with the older ones you tend to learn in a different way. It gives you a 'knowing' quality, and when, years later, you piece all the experiences together it'll provide you with a depth that most men don't have. Certainly, of the guys I know who have been stuck in relationships with girls of their own age, they tend to lack the aura of depth and experience. I don't think they'd know what to do with a mature Women.

When I say 'dealing with older Women', it doesn't apply only in a sexual way. Some of the greatest conversations I've had, some of the most wonderful Women I've learnt from, have been in their 60's. Goes for Men aswell. Actively engage with people of all ages and experiences. Seek them out.

Post subject: Re: Women of all ages
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:07 pm 
Site Admin

Well said Leo

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:11 pm 

Where is a woman that isn't neurotic and scatty. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:10 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
I was unaware they existed :lol:.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:12 am 

Altair wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
Never deal with a neurotic person on his/her terms.

(Who trains these people to treat you the way
they do...(?))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:36 am 
Site Admin

Jared wrote:
Altair wrote:
Alchemist wrote:

they do...(?))
Parents
And... It's never enough?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:27 am 

Dali wrote:
Jared wrote:

they do...(?))
Parents
Nope. Try again ;) . (Nice one, Jared..... 8-) )

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:58 am 
Site Admin

roark wrote:
Dali wrote:
Jared wrote:

they do...(?))
Parents
Nope. Try again ;) . (Nice one, Jared..... 8-) )
Since you gave me another shot.
Well well I think I generalized, and not gender specified...

Mother. Mommy. Momma.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:20 am 

Dali wrote:
Since you gave me another shot.
Take another one......

- Reread what Jared said in full.
- Remember your sig.

:)

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:49 am 

We do.

By tolerating their bullshit.

Stick and carrot. Really just stick...until they start acting right. Then they can have some carrot, but keep your stick on hand

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:25 am 

JDogg wrote:
We do.
Correct.
JDogg wrote:
By tolerating their bullshit.
Sometimes we're practically begging for it, even if it doesn't seem so to us.
JDogg wrote:
Stick and carrot. Really just stick...until they start acting right. Then they can have some carrot, but keep your stick on hand
My favourite stick is the ability to just silently & calmly walk away from fucked up behaviour, without feeling any desire to look back.

When I am comfortable in my skin, and give off the 'Vibe Of Contentment' (TM), my company IS the carrot :mrgreen: .

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:55 am 
Site Admin

Ohhh, I get it. :o

I tought Jared mentioned it in the formal "training" like who instructs this girls in the ways of having this kind of behaviors. Not like reinforcers ("We do" you mentioned!) It's like they are histeric and neurotic because of family issues or how she view their parents fight and etc... so then they carry this traumas/shadows into realtionships. Both men & woman.
roark wrote:
My favourite stick is the ability to just silently & calmly walk away from fucked up behaviour, without feeling any desire to look back.
The more important for me: Without being offended or angry. (look back and counter strike, still attached)

So if you are aware of that kind of behaviour and do not approve but tolerate, but you let it slip because lazyness or whatever reason it's actually reinforcing the "I can get away with it, and you didn't do shit" mental note they do, and win so many many "sublte" battles and they finally win the war and her "way", but when they do it, the don't want you anymore.

[if you are attached, this is]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:00 am 

Dali wrote:

So if you are aware of that kind of behaviour and do not approve but tolerate, but you let it slip because lazyness or whatever reason it's actually reinforcing the "I can get away with it, and you didn't do shit" mental note they do, and win so many many "sublte" battles.

Which is why it is such a surprise to women when they come across a man who does not tolerate shitty behavior.

They deal with guys all the time who give them a free pass because they are physically attractive or because the guy feels like he is "supposed" to be "nice" according to society's standards.

Men with actual dignity and sense of personal-value are a breath of fresh air for these women.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:54 pm 

Leo wrote:
When I say 'dealing with older Women', it doesn't apply only in a sexual way. Some of the greatest conversations I've had, some of the most wonderful Women I've learnt from, have been in their 60's. Goes for Men as well. Actively engage with people of all ages and experiences. Seek them out.
well said, Most young women today are so boring and I can't make deep conversation with them so I stopped trying a long time ago.
Quote:
Where is a woman that isn't neurotic and scatty :lol: .
well you know what they say....

[ img ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:39 pm 

Most women that age have very little in terms of brain activity...I would just be filtering before the conversation to not waste any valuable time. Once they have passed the initial testing, you can then give them more options to screw up.

Or if you just wanna get laid, pretend you care what they are saying.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:32 pm 

Altair wrote:

Quoted for truth.

I have a feeling, as I age, I'll be doing this less and less

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:16 pm 

Altair wrote:
Most women that age have very little in terms of brain activity...I would just be filtering before the conversation to not waste any valuable time. Once they have passed the initial testing, you can then give them more options to screw up.

It's not that they lack brain activity; they're just unaware of how to be accountable for themselves. They don't believe they have to contribute, more or less. It's as much the boys fault as it is theirs for getting an easy ride.

The 19 y/o I'm seeing now is hyper intelligent and very impressive on all fronts. She's more intelligent and self-aware than many Women I've met. Best of all, she is receptive to what I'm saying and so far very compliant. I'm thoroughly enjoying being the older one in the relationship, and being impressed by her aswell.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:54 pm 

Leo wrote:
Altair wrote:

It's not that they lack brain activity; they're just unaware of how to be accountable for themselves. They don't believe they have to contribute, more or less. It's as much the boys fault as it is theirs for getting an easy ride.

The 19 y/o I'm seeing now is hyper intelligent and very impressive on all fronts. She's more intelligent and self-aware than many Women I've met. Best of all, she is receptive to what I'm saying and so far very compliant. I'm thoroughly enjoying being the older one in the relationship, and being impressed by her aswell.

Most of them just use their brain activity to think about what lipstic is best or what some dude in some reality show is doing tonight :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:20 pm 
Leo wrote:
Altair wrote:

Leo, the word you are looking for is incontinent.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictiona ... 1393712349

They lack the capacity to control their actions or deliberate their decisions.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:06 am 

@ Sniper and Slim,

right, but I don't see these things as age specific. If anything, the younger ones don't generally haven't accrued the baggage yet, so are simpler but in my opinion not less intelligent; perhaps because they haven't triggered their biological clock yet so aren't desperate. The one I mentioned took a month to even ask what my line of work was, whereas usually it takes one minute :lol: Hasn't fronted yet, gives me my space, follows my lead(without me actually having to consciously lead), doesn't get hysterical when I can't hook up etc. It's EZ. I look forward to the moment she does shit on the carpet though; I see it as inevitable part of this experiment :lol:

It's more about environment. There are common demoninators with all of them, but their environment shapes what predominates in their attitude. For example, this broad is a country girl who has moved into the city so who knows, perhaps in a few years she will be a right cunt :twisted: