Meraki wrote:
Cheeky little fucker, eh?
Indeed Meraki
It's like the subliminal Ryan case!
See how it works. 8-)

You know the door is open here.

Post subject: Re: Hi guys
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:39 pm 

Barca started out the same until IT finally hit him ( no offence Barca...where ever you are)...Red Pill, Blue Pill, whichever reality entices you more. I don't think everyone here thinks the same, but we do share similar thought processes. good luck though.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:02 pm 

The WHITE rabbit, not wascally wabbit...

(Whose battle is this 1 anyway?)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:52 pm 
Site Admin

Magnetic91 wrote:
Anyways, just wanted to say that I don't think this is the right place for me, nothing against anyone here.

Going to look for a different forum, probably Zan's.
Wishing you happy travels.

I positively encourage you to pursue other paths, many paths.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:43 pm 

Magnetic91 wrote:
These are just forums, not clubs. You don't have to identify with them necessarily.
Quote:
Other than that I don't understand some people's way of thinking, and I don't believe I have to be the same as them in order to be successful in life.
You don't have to be the same as anybody to have success in life. Infact, you can only be successful by being individual.

Then again, no-one here will have implied otherwise, so you're just projecting.
Quote:
For example, I said a lot of things that were working for me, yet people tried to talk me out of them, that is just ridiculous, I mean why change something if it's already working?
Do what works for you, and don't get stuck on any idea.

One day hopefully you'll see that the guys on this forum know exactly what they're talking about and you'll be humble about how little you know in comparison. However, as PG wrote, take as many paths as you feel you need to and most of all have fun. They all lead to the same place ;)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:00 pm 

Sai wrote:
Barca started out the same until IT finally hit him ( no offence Barca...where ever you are)...Red Pill, Blue Pill, whichever reality entices you more. I don't think everyone here thinks the same, but we do share similar thought processes. good luck though.

Last edited by Magnetic91 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:06 pm 

Leo wrote:
Magnetic91 wrote:
These are just forums, not clubs. You don't have to identify with them necessarily.
Quote:
Other than that I don't understand some people's way of thinking, and I don't believe I have to be the same as them in order to be successful in life.
You don't have to be the same as anybody to have success in life. Infact, you can only be successful by being individual.

Then again, no-one here will have implied otherwise, so you're just projecting.
Quote:
For example, I said a lot of things that were working for me, yet people tried to talk me out of them, that is just ridiculous, I mean why change something if it's already working?
One day hopefully you'll see that the guys on this forum know exactly what they're talking about and you'll be humble about how little you know in comparison. However, as PG wrote, take as many paths as you feel you need to and most of all have fun. They all lead to the same place ;)
Your right, but I do feel like I have to choose one since a lot of the ideas talked about in these forums do not go hand in hand with others.

Maybe I was projecting, but I feel like people here believe that I have to accept their ideas, if not I'm doomed, and I don't see it that way.

About the people's knowledge here, maybe your right I'm sure they are very wise and a lot of what they said has changed some of the ways I see things. But again I can't get over the fact that skepticism around here is so rampant that they miss out on life changing stuff.

Me and a few friends, including mr.Marcus are starting a new site in the near future, but I just wanted to join a community of some sort in the mean time.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:18 pm 

Magnetic91 wrote:
Sai wrote:
thanks but
Just because I'm leaving here doesn't mean Im going back into "the matrix." you guys think you came up with this idea, but you didn't. same with a lot of other ideas like indifference. Also, you guys wouldnt be successful with women if it wasn't for the matrix... all this talk about front and clout is using the matrix to your advantage to get what you want.

I and a few others that I know of think this is bullshit and it doesn't matter your front and clout you can still be very succesful with the oppisite sex.. the problem is you guys have blinders on and can't see these other paths correctly. Like personal magnetism, hence my username. Now that doesnt mean that we use that as an excuse to be slobs or anything, just means that we know that their is a natural approach that is independent on the external, to point of of course.

The stories I read here in regards with women seem to me like you are all very distant from women and don't truly love them, just waiting and waiting for her to make a move.

I've tried this approach in the past and it's cost me some great opportunities. Gives me a sick feeling just thinking about it. I never asked some women to be my girlfriend only to find out they were just waiting for me to ask, but since I never did they just thought I wasn't interested and moved on.

Maybe I'm wrong and you guys have truly given up wanting, but I was just pretending and that made me feel even worse, but that's all in the past.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:09 am 
Site Admin

Magnetic91 wrote:
Magnetic91 wrote:
Sai wrote:
thanks but
Just because I'm leaving here doesn't mean Im going back into "the matrix." you guys think you came up with this idea, but you didn't. same with a lot of other ideas like indifference. Also, you guys wouldnt be successful with women if it wasn't for the matrix... all this talk about front and clout is using the matrix to your advantage to get what you want.

I and a few others that I know of think this is bullshit and it doesn't matter your front and clout you can still be very succesful with the oppisite sex.. the problem is you guys have blinders on and can't see these other paths correctly. Like personal magnetism, hence my username. Now that doesnt mean that we use that as an excuse to be slobs or anything, just means that we know that their is a natural approach that is independent on the external, to point of of course.

The stories I read here in regards with women seem to me like you are all very distant from women and don't truly love them, just waiting and waiting for her to make a move.

I've tried this approach in the past and it's cost me some great opportunities. Gives me a sick feeling just thinking about it. I never asked some women to be my girlfriend only to find out they were just waiting for me to ask, but since I never did they just thought I wasn't interested and moved on.

Maybe I'm wrong and you guys have truly given up wanting, but I was just pretending and that made me feel even worse, but that's all in the past.
Who's claiming this are our original ideas? or anybody?
This are universal principles, no need to get into this forum or following pere or TheKidd!! or another advanced member blindly you can even discover it for yourslef alone. They are fingers pointing at the moon. So to speak.

Define how can you be successfull, under who's terms in the interaction? I'd like to hear that.

You are using the wrong definition of indiference (your words; distant), use the search funcion in the forum, apathetic vs indifferent, to clarify your doubts.

What is that you are actually loving in woman (quantifiable things), with this magnetism affirmations? (not being sarcastic)
Have you removed your pink glasses, in your views of woman in general, what are you loving tho?

You are still seeing the interaction you have with woman in terms of loosing oportunities, (in terms of your gain) you still have a strong reaction towards "missing opotunities" (sick feeling). That's saying a lot about you. Which will be the funcion of magnetism if you sitll have this strong adhesive and needy vibe. And are not care free?
Have you ever stopped and asked why is this? Personally, the sick feeling is more important to me than the girl, or girls in question. They are just distractors, and I think if I ever get with one wouldn't enjoy so much because of the sick feeling if she left!! Think of that for a second, it's the feelings inside that are screaming, not the outside that is happening.

I was there too, and still are somehow but I'm more aware, little by little I realized this was still wanting certaing things happen the way I wanted, in the time I wanted (ego gratification), thus not truly indifferent. And /fyi Indifference is more for your peace of mind and freedom, not for using it like a technique to have a cute girl bouncing on your dick, that's childish.

Pretending is the key word here; Stop pretending (peregrinus). :lol:
If you keep wanting you'll still be wanting for the rest of your mortal life. You ask for a want, the universe keeps you wanting, because you are asking for this to happen. They only way is give up wanting, is let go of wanting.

Search for user: Flow83 about how to be a worldclass boxer, or a great piano player analogies.
But since you are leaving I don't think so. :|

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:18 am 

[/quote]

Who's claiming this are our original ideas? or anybody?
This are universal principles, no need to get into this forum or following pere or TheKidd!! or another advanced member blindly you can even discover it for yourslef alone. They are fingers pointing at the moon. So to speak.

Define how can you be successfull, under who's terms in the interaction? I'd like to hear that.

You are using the wrong definition of indiference (your words; distant), use the search funcion in the forum, apathetic vs indifferent, to clarify your doubts.

What is that you are actually loving in woman (quantifiable things), with this magnetism affirmations? (not being sarcastic)
Have you removed your pink glasses, in your views of woman in general, what are you loving tho?

You are still seeing the interaction you have with woman in terms of loosing oportunities, (in terms of your gain) you still have a strong reaction towards "missing opotunities" (sick feeling). That's saying a lot about you. Which will be the funcion of magnetism if you sitll have this strong adhesive and needy vibe. And are not care free?
Have you ever stopped and asked why is this? Personally, the sick feeling is more important to me than the girl, or girls in question. They are just distractors, and I think if I ever get with one wouldn't enjoy so much because of the sick feeling if she left!! Think of that for a second, it's the feelings inside that are screaming, not the outside that is happening.

I was there too, and still are somehow but I'm more aware, little by little I realized this was still wanting certaing things happen the way I wanted, in the time I wanted (ego gratification), thus not truly indifferent. And /fyi Indifference is more for your peace of mind and freedom, not for using it like a technique to have a cute girl bouncing on your dick, that's childish.

Pretending is the key word here; Stop pretending (peregrinus). :lol:
If you keep wanting you'll still be wanting for the rest of your mortal life. You ask for a want, the universe keeps you wanting, because you are asking for this to happen. They only way is give up wanting, is let go of wanting.

Search for user: Flow83 about how to be a worldclass boxer, or a great piano player analogies.
But since you are leaving I don't think so. :|[/quote]

Well since Sai said the thing about the blue or red pill, seems like you see other schools of thought as being in the matrix, that's why I said that.

True, the advance users here are just trying to help.

What I am loving in women can be many things, but I am learning to love them, period. Just for the sake of it, and women can sense that, they give me the sweetest smiles and they are very nice to me, whereas before I used to get things like dirty looks or they would just ignore me. But I expect nothing in return for loving. I could get into why this is and stuff but you guys are going to get all up in my business about believing in new age/airy fairy stuff.

Whats wrong with seeing them as missed opportunities? Doesn't mean ill be sad/upset forever I mean, their is many more opportunities. I just feel like indifference can be used as an excuse to not own up to what you truly want out of life, and just give up desires.. in that case this is a very Bhuddist forum.

As far as wanting and the affirmations, well Arman (the author of the book im following) says that one of the most attractive qualities one can have is indefference, we all know what it means. But I'm still working on that. I'm not going into the actual affirmations and what I do because 1) i dont think you actually care and 2) you probably wont believe me.

Although one thing is for sure, I think you have the impression of me that I'm just after sex, well no. I think that's a really small part of the experience between men and women, so these aren't just "tricks" to getting laid. I want to build strong and meaningfull relationships, not just with women, but with everyone and anyone.

okay now im done.

When I say leaving I mean I won't really be an active user here as I was planning to before, but I still might check back from time to time, there are some real valuable lessons to be learned from this forum and it's users.

peace, and love.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:51 am 
Site Admin

Although your overall desire is praiseworthy and very meaninful, I'd must say I can see why the users are giving you this kind opinions, or POVs.

I say it, because I tried this Arman Saij program not long ago just when it came out, I did it like for 3 weeks non stop... :geek:
Seems he recently got a deal with Zan, and now is in the amorati marketing program. I knew his email right before wasn't arman.amorati@gm... :idea:

I can believe you and empathize with you because I heard all the audios this program have, before you. Hell I did the stupid thing of pointing my head towards some specific cardinal direction had to accomodate my bead in order to match a number in some sort of table and some printed papers and wrote my affirmations in a funny wheel so they had more "power" or something like that and I printed some other papers and wrote affirmations right before sleep... :oops: I've fired up more candles and conjured the gods of seduction more than you can imagine. :lol:

I'd been trying this kind of programs since 2008 and I stopped in 2012, when I decided to register in this forum and recive the cold shower of reality. The kinds of programs you ask?; hypnosis audios (mark cunningham, hypnotica), NLP (mostly bandler stuff), Magnetic Mindset (cory skyy), Brent Affirmations (changing story), subliminal mind, subliminal shop, xtreme mind plus so many many more shit. And the interactions with woman... for shure- so I'm no new in the "seduction/magnetic agumentation programs" and it's effects on people (alas: don't last). I've tried so many hooey you'll laugh, and ask why I still am hanging here or even alive. Then I can review and state the validity of them without being sarcastic or dissmisive, and can serenely say: I can identify bullshit when I step on it.

Do not understimate the opinions of someone you don't know. And then rush foward to conclusions.
Quote:
Propaganda promotes misleading beliefs about what is true and what is false;
there is an emphasis on conclusions (claims) and a “deemphasis on developed
reasons”
Sproule, 1994 , p. 6, chapter 1.

~Eileen Gambrill, Propaganda in the helping professions, part four: How they reel us in
With all the peace and love too.
Wish you good in your path too :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:34 am 
BEFORE
Magnetic91 wrote:
thanks but
Just because I'm leaving here doesn't mean Im going back into "the matrix." you guys think you came up with this idea, but you didn't. same with a lot of other ideas like indifference.

Also, you guys wouldnt be successful with women if it wasn't for the matrix... all this talk about front and clout is using the matrix to your advantage to get what you want.

The bolded an underlined parts are your projections on us.

The normal text is what you really want to think.

AFTER
Magnetic91 wrote:

Well since Sai said the thing about the blue or red pill, seems like you see other schools of thought as being in the matrix, that's why I said that.

True, the advance users here are just trying to help.

What I am loving in women can be many things, but I am learning to love them, period. Just for the sake of it, and women can sense that, they give me the sweetest smiles and they are very nice to me, whereas before I used to get things like dirty looks or they would just ignore me. But I expect nothing in return for loving. I could get into why this is and stuff but you guys are going to get all up in my business about believing in new age/airy fairy stuff.

Whats wrong with seeing them as missed opportunities? Doesn't mean ill be sad/upset forever I mean, their is many more opportunities. I just feel like indifference can be used as an excuse to not own up to what you truly want out of life, and just give up desires.. in that case this is a very Bhuddist forum.

As far as wanting and the affirmations, well Arman (the author of the book im following) says that one of the most attractive qualities one can have is indefference, we all know what it means. But I'm still working on that. I'm not going into the actual affirmations and what I do because 1) i dont think you actually care and 2) you probably wont believe me.

Although one thing is for sure, I think you have the impression of me that I'm just after sex, well no. I think that's a really small part of the experience between men and women, so these aren't just "tricks" to getting laid. I want to build strong and meaningfull relationships, not just with women, but with everyone and anyone.

okay now im done.

When I say leaving I mean I won't really be an active user here as I was planning to before, but I still might check back from time to time, there are some real valuable lessons to be learned from this forum and it's users.

peace, and love.
The bolded and underlined parts are your projections. Hopefully, I didn't mix up the signaling to you because I just realized we have colors.

The italicized parts highlight the seed of what causes contradiction in your thought. You also have projections in the italicized part to, but I wanted to point out something different to you.

The colored parts are contradictions in your thought process related to your actions.

You can thank me later when you're an inactive member by just being yourself.

There is also a lot of cognitive dissonance in your mind. When you stop attempting to have competing thoughts and recognize your dissonance you will reach cynicism like most of us. Then you will grow like a beautiful flower.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:04 am 

I still know everything tho :mrgreen: ;)

You're gonna be alright, Magnetic. All paths lead to Rome...some are just more scenic than others. Godspeed 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:08 am 

Magnetic91 wrote:

I and a few others that I know of think this is bullshit and it doesn't matter your front and clout you can still be very succesful with the oppisite sex.. the problem is you guys have blinders on and can't see these other paths correctly.
Amazing :lol:
Quote:
I'll just presume you afford the same unconditional love to all men aswell :D

I liken Women to food. I never believe a person when they say they love food. Do they actually love every food in existence? I like some foods, others not so much. I don't love food unconditionally just because it is food and feeds me. Treat food accordingly.

Mag, if you think you're more enlightened than people here because of this and all your other beliefs, then I feel for you son.

Over & out.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:59 pm 

Like the others said, there are projections in your statements. Take the time to look through them for yourself.

In regards to the love women part....No I don't. Love is simply hormones designed to hijack my logic and sense of reasoning long enough to pass on genes. It's archaic and in today's society will cause you a lot of pain.

Your confusing it with being bitter, it's just something that is...I cannot feel it and will never feel it. It's not real.

Front and Clout was a part of the mindset designed to give you something to focus on while your mindset actualized...but in reality how many truly ambitious people don't do well for themselves?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:00 am 

"Also, you guys wouldnt be successful with women if it wasn't for the matrix... all this talk about front and clout is using the matrix to your advantage to get what you want."

Don't hate the player, hate the Game.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:01 pm 
Site Admin

DMD wrote:
"Also, you guys wouldnt be successful with women if it wasn't for the matrix... all this talk about front and clout is using the matrix to your advantage to get what you want."

Don't hate the player, hate the Game.
Learn to quote properly DMD:

Not quoting DMD but this arman saij follower :

This statement of his part is somewhat retarded (Arman Saij dude), all we do here is knowing the intricacies of the Matrix to the very bottom, and working that holes in our advantage and exploits of that system. Like, what else? ... Please?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:26 pm 

No, I actually didn't want to use the "quote" button.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:58 pm 
Site Admin

Well you are giving me the free pass to not preocupy by any miss-interpretations from your part from now on. :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:27 am 

If it's one thing I dislike about the Internet is that statements can easily be misinterpreted, and that's a shame.

But it makes sense, Dali. ;)

PEEIIIISSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!